Be My Guardian Angle (Alan As...

By oneveilsleeping

"if someone comes into your life to change it for the better.. don't ever let them go." was the last thing my... More

be my guardian angle (Of Mice And Men)
"Miss Invisible"
"Second and Sebring"
"The Way She Feels"
"Poprocks & Cokes"
"The Storm"
"The Flood"
"Nothing Can Come Between Us"
"I Wont Give Up"
"Found Relief In A Knife"
"Now Your Little Party's Gonna End"
"Can You Fix The Broken?"
¡Please Read!
"Believe In Me"
"Baby, I Love You"
"I'm Only Me When I'M With You"
ATTENTION
"This Ones For You"

"Meeting With A Vampire"

1.4K 29 1
By oneveilsleeping

yea, this is late .-. but like I said in my last chapter they'll get a tad slow. but don't worry only like three more weeks (at the most) till my chapters go back to it's normal update. And don't ask about the title... idk why I chose it. I only chose it cuz it has meeting in it, and I kinda liked it and it was the only thing I could come up with .-. anyways! enjoy >>

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

"Oh my god! I am so sorry!" Davhie stood up, taking me with him. I was utterly speechless. Stood right before me was one of my heroes.

"Uh-uh. Hi. Hi. Hey." Wow way to make a fool of yourself Kaitlyn!

"Haha! Sorry for falling on to you. Jayy here can be a bit ruff." Davhie nodded his head back to the tall tattooed man behind him. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. Oh fuck. My mouth kept opening and closing, nothing coming out.

"Dude. I think you broke her." Jayy looked at me warily.

"N-no! Uh I mean no. No he didn't. Just uh- I need to get back to my brother..." I was about to leave when I realized I was still surrounded by groups of people. "On second thought... i'll just uh stay right here..." I fiddled with my fingers, biting the inside of my cheek.

"We'll help you find him. Who's your brother?"

"A-Austin Carlile."

"That's who you remind me of!" Jayy snaps his fingers, smiling. My brows drew together.

"Huh?"

"Oh, you just look like him. Well not really. but there's something about your face that just instantly reminds you of him."

"Oh, yea. I used to get that a lot." I cross my arms over my chest, a sign that I'm uncomfortable.

"Come on, lets find Austin." Davhie takes my hand guiding me through the crowd, Jayy's hands on my shoulders keeping me in pace with Davhie.

we made it to what I assume is the meeting spot. There was at least over 100 bands here. Yep, gotta love warped.

"Ok, where's that tall fellow." Jayy scanned the crowd of people, his hands never leaving my shoulders.

"Hey, let's just go sit down and wait till the manager starts collecting all the bands." Davhive then took me to there table, there name in front of the table in its signature look. "You can have my seat." He lets go of my hand, Jayy pushing me down on the seat.

"Pushy." I mutter earning their chuckles. I can't believe I'm setting beside my heroes. let alone in a room full of them! the perks of having a brother in a band.

:- Austin POV -:

I don't know, but something was wrong. I don't know, I just had this weird feeling that something was missing...

"Austin! Alan! Guys! Hey!" Vic came over dropping his arms over Alan and mine shoulders.

"Hey man! how's it going?" I asked, Tino, Phil, and Aaron greeting with Mike Tony and Jamie.

"Ah, dude it's great! Last night was hectic! Damn, that storm lasted all night!" In sudden realisation I whip around making Vic's arm fall. "Whoa what's up?"

"Kaitlyn!" I didn't see her. She's not there. Oh fuck where'd she go!

"Uh oh.." I heard Alan mutter. Yea uh oh alright! Kaitlyn doesn't do good in big crowds!

"Kaitlyn! Fuck, fuck, fuck!" I kept spinning in circles like a dog chasing its tail.

"Alright! Every band member please head toward the tables! We'll start our meeting now!" Oh no. No, no!

"Austin, lets go." Aaron got into my view. Shoving him off, not meaning to be rude, I run through the crowd shouting Kaitlyn's name. Why do I always lose her? i'm such a pathetic excuse for a brother. I just can't protect Kaitlyn at all can I?

:- Kaitlyn POV -:

soon all the bands sat around their tables. Jayy was standing scanning down at the table looking for Austin.

"That's weird.." Jayy mumbled grabbing my attention.

"W-what's weird?"

"I see them at their table but Austin isn't there." My brows drew together. I stood up moving closer to where Jayy stood leaning to the side looking down the row of tables. I could feel his chest against my back.

"Where? I don't see them." I squinted my eyes trying to focus my eyes against the blinding sun.

"Here this'll help." Davhie slipped his sun glasses onto me.

"T-thanks."

"Look straight down the row. They're right beside Sleeping With Sirens." I found Jessie's familiar red hair, soon finding my self looking at another finials ginger. Alan.

Beside him was Aaron, Phil, then Tino. But no Austin.

"Okay! We'll start the meeting now! Everyone take a seat." Jayy's chest brushed against mine. I turned around, the two chairs occupied.

"Well you have to sit, so sit." Davhie patted his lap. My chest burst into flames. That would be the last thing I would ever do. But everyone else was sitting down, the area quiet waiting for further instructions.

"I-I'll just take the floor..." I shrunk to the floor sitting between Jayy and Davhie. The meeting started, the man and lady talking about how Warped Tour will be a couple days behind schedule because of the storm and for everyone to stay in their bus, or anyone else's and not to leave. Blah blah blah blah.

About 30 minutes into the meeting Jayy tapped my foot with his making me look up.

"Austin." Was all he whispered before I heard the head lady.

"Austin? Why are you late? Where've you been?" I shifted onto my knees peeking over the top of the table. Everyone was watching as Austin fought to keep up his breath, a few rough coughs in between. Each one making me wince.

"My sister.. I don't know where she is. I lost her. I-I think she ran away." My mouth feel open. He honestly thought I ran away. Well then.

"She's right here Aus." Davhie called over Austin.

"Davhie!" I hissed falling back to the ground. Ugh, how embarrassing! I heard steps coming up closer the table.

"Thanks man." I kept my face hidden by my hair keeping my head down. Suddenly I was yanked up, rather harshly.

"Ow! Watch it! I'm quite small!" His whole hand warped around my forearm.

"Sorry about this little disturbance." Austin apologised, dragging me to his table.

"This is your sister?" The other man who was talking stopped us. I was too pissed to embarrassed to care that everyone was staring at us.

"Yes."

"Is she just here...? or is she like a merch girl or something?.." the man looked at me excepting me to answer.

"Oh yea. She's a merch girl. She'll assisting our merch guy." My mouth fell open.

"What!? Bu-" Austin kicked me in the shins, making me wince. Ow, meany. As pay back I dead leg him. He tilted forward, his grib tightening.

"She's our merch girl. Again sorry, just continue on from where you left off. I'll find out the stuff I missed."

As we, or more like when he was dragging me, walked past the bands i felt all their eyes on me. My face was burning, and I prayed I didn't trip. I hate being such a klutz sometimes.

"Sit." Austin hissed as he pushed me into the cold metal chair. He stayed standing, his arms crossed over his chest. His biceps popping out making him look intimidating. Even his band mates didn't try talking to Austin because he looked so mad. Oh god. Getting Austin mad isn't a good thing at all, he rarely ever gets mad. And i'm the one who made him mad. Like always it's my fault once again.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

soooo how was it? was it good? I kinda thought I was slaking but eh oh well. so...

VOTE COMMENT AND ALL THAT JAZZ!!

I'll try and update early!!

~Stars can't shine without darkness~

Continue Reading