Let's Meet Again In Other Wor...

By Linddel09876

Well a story about the crybaby being reborn and the thing is with his other friends remember the other time... More

note:
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
Request
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
takemichi information in my au
part 14
part 15
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
par 31
Not a chapter 😭
HeheπŸ‘‹
part 32
part 33
part 34

part 16

1K 39 4
By Linddel09876

Hi I'm back I just realized that it's like my daily update  ,I'm just two weeks vacation highhs let's start I changed some of my writing s hope you still understand.

Let's start ⬇️👇⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

(') thinking
(") Dialogue

Takemichi Pov:

As I open my eyes from the cring of my alarm clock , I sit and straight my back up so I can stretch my arms and be fully awake  , after doing my usual pose of yawning I got up from my bed as usual, these annoying cat no almost as if a dog,
try to cling to me so tight that I can't even move.'im not referring him that his an animal it's just his behaviors '.

"Don't get up yet" Haru told me as always trying to make me not move by hugging my arms with my waist and I talk back"you know I have school today!,and I already skip school yesterday because your sick"which only make him desperate to not letting me go.

As the time clock hands clicking ,I'm really getting annoyed,who would be not, yesterday when I convince that someone trip and fall on me , that's why maybe that person's perfume got mix in my smell  because we had a contact of our close,  it's not like that's a big deal but he act as if I'm going to be affected by some kind of virus, which is none sense, still he push me in the bathroom and lock the door  he waited outside and said "you should wash first and take a bath".I can't just kick the door because I know it's expensive,so in the end I just take the bath and listen to him.

When Haru is still being stubborn  of letting me go "Haru,you know how hurt my punches right"I told him while I close eyes smile,"well I don't know because you haven't punch me yet" Haru nod he's head and smile back at me still being a sleepyhead
"So do you wanna feel it"I smirk at him asking it like a question but actually a warning'but I'm not really gonna do it',as I count "1.......,2.........,2.1/2.......and Thr.........., Before finishing my count 3 , "hehe, bet ya!" then I flick his forehead after he loosen his grip and I scape immediately"I knew it your scared "as I was still laughing at his dumbfounded reaction and jump out of the bed, he still didn't move and just like he didn't hear what I said ,he pretended to be asleep again.'After all he already saw me putting a hole in a sandbag,I was frustrated that time'.

July 06

7:10am

I look at  the clock in the wall of the house and saw the time I still have a time to prefer since my school time is 8:30am, I immediately cook something for breakfast and afcoures ,for  now I'm not going to include haru's break fast  in mine it's a called pay back  for annoying me yesterday and after finishing my breakfast ,I wash the dishes and take a bath ,finishing by putting my school uniform and some combing my hair,and then looking at the mirror ' I'm 14 years old now ', I think  I'm hallucinations because if I put my past teen self now , having those glued hair up and the color,ahhhhh so lame,and add it with some bruise like your a gangster , highss, I can't get over it,but still  I like the  so called gangster , Im not liking them because they are good at fighting, the thing that I'm liking about them is that they know how to protect what there's and if it's good what they are fighting for......

After I finished my routine I then proceed to go to school.

"Good morning takemichi - Kun" said Hina while waving her hand at me"good morning to you to Hina-san"I replied happily at her,she got close to me and hug me , which is normal for us cause we're friends and that's normal but to me ,I can't help but really jump inside my heart  and get flustered because hina's chest is squezing,not like Im thinking perverted but who can't help it Hina -san is  known in our school as *school flower* a pitch color rose , representing his beautiful appearance ,and kindness but having a Thorn for being a strong and have a fighting ability in her own, I don't know if my face  are going to be a color of apple because of embarrassment or going to be a blueberry with violet grapes because of lack of oxygen because of tight and force of hug coming from her.

"Hina- San, I can't.......*huff*..... breathe" I said to her a little bit hard to speak while tapping her back with my palms."ah,ha,ha I'm really sorry takemichi - kun!", She immediately let go and still squizing my cheeks "hmm, but I can't help it your so cute that I want to keep you by myself " Hina said to me while giggling which make me a more bit embarrassed.

"Come on takemichi-kun ,were gonna be late","yes coming"Hina drag my arms to the school gate until we reached our room and see my friends,they are in a form of circle in a seat and talking about something.

I walk to them closer while Hina is already in her own seat greeting the other  students good morning.

"Good morning akkun!"I said loud to him putting my hand in his shoulder,"ohh ha,ha,a..g.ood.. morning mitchi,(⁠*⁠﹏⁠*⁠;⁠)(⁠•⁠ ⁠▽⁠ ⁠•⁠;⁠)"said by my friend who has red hair "ehh you seem's nervous (⁠눈⁠‸⁠눈⁠), what are you four talking about huh?, Share it with me."

"Oh takemichi, your here, why are you absent yesterday?"

"Ahhh good morning to you to Yamagishi,makoto and takuya,well it's because haru got sick yesterday , I help him buy a medicine for cold".

"Buying medicine a whole day ?, isn't that to long" takuya asked,"ah there's some trouble in my way back that's why I took so long and decided that Im taking absent "I reasoned out.

They all nodded in what I say but in thier expression it's as if they don't believe me, Well if they don't believe me then don't,it's not like I lied.

When I'm looking at our classroom it's already been 8:20am ,the class will start in 10 minutes yet the earliest, youngest,and smartest guy still isn't here.

"Guys is tetta-kun still not here?",I ask some students present here " umm I don't see him yet today ,but  he's absent since yesterday "come from nanami -kun one of random students in my room "ehh at first I thought you know ,you two are so close right"makoto added,"well yeah I can say that but he doesn't even told me why" I spoke while scratching my head"try to check your phone men"yamagishi  suggesting to me so I open my my flip phone and I just realized I didn't open it yesterday .

Tetta: michi  please tell the teacher I'm not going to school today ,I have something important to do with...

: Mitchi?

:Why are you not replying?

:Are you mad?

(6 missed call)

: Forget it I'm just gonna explain it to prof.

Hanage:
(Just seen your message)

"Shit!"I managed to let out word in my mouth unconscious that I didn't know that my friends was listening "hey what is it!,share it with us"my friend rushing to me trying to look at my phone " you guys be careful "I warned,then they look at my phone"highss, I thought something bad happen,so your just anxious because you didn't give a reply to him"akkun said to me posing like a mother his both hand was in his part of  garment (waist) and his face was like(⁠ ͠⁠°⁠ ͟⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠°͠⁠ ⁠)which I just laughed "hehe" I giggled 😋......

'May be it's good that I should just invite them later at lunch since I didn't inform them about my absent' "ummm guyssss!?"

I called them enough for them to hear,then they look at me" how about I invite you guys today to lunch break today it's because you always guys treat me" 'well it's true though' I offered to them ,but my excitement low down when makoto speak "umm takemichi I'm sorry but we're going to pass for now""but why😦🙁"I asked"ahh it's because we have something to do later" but why can't you guys include me"I add again " were really sorry Michi ,but we promise tomorrow we will hang out  "" then,..really? " I looked at akkun, yamagishi push akkun shoulder by his own shoulder even if his Short to reach"come on just say yes "I heard yamagishi whispered to akkun which brought smile to my face"yes promise tomorrow " akkun assured to me, "then that settle tomorrow".

After that I go back to my seat ,I also asked Hina in lunch later but she refused , she said that he have a girl.... friend,yes she will eat with her friend which is a girl.

The bell then ring and the lesson start after that, Lunch break then come, I still looked at my friend's(the mizo gang) murmuring something which look suspicious to me they never turned down my request even if I tell them to jump in a pond that has a lot of mosquitoes larvae they will do that It was a joke that time but I didn't know they will take it seriously,then they stand up from there sit, I saw there faces and in there expression it's as if they are scared or nervous about something, that's why I followed them quietly .

When they arrive at where they going  I saw a crowd they are cheering for some reason that I still don't know,I'm quite hiding in one of the trees not in its body but up in the trunk,it's just one of my ability to climb something high .

"WOHHHHHHHHH" I heard a bunch of teenagers  cheered , then a guy probably is a senior because he is  bigger than my friend probably also me he has a black hair with a scar in his other eyebrows and his Aura I mean his face I totally don't like it.He was seating in position like his the boss and puffing a cigarette in his mouth,I think he's waiting for something to happen.

"Ok now that you are all here , listen"a guy who has a black hair and bleach in side by side of his hair talking in a loud voice.

" Hello gentlemen.The competitors are just as said in the email!!."

He spoke loud raising his hands which make the crowd again crazy.

Then he speaks again "We have Sakura middles KOJIMA!!"

YEAHHHH!!!!!from the crowd.

"Don't just yell '''Yeah"' you moron"  come from a guy who show probably his the person name KOJIMA .

As I was still confused in what's happening,the name of my school come up ...

"And mizo middles YAMAMOTO!!"

" What !!",'why does Yamamoto name involved?!' I spoke to myself'.

-"KILL HIM YOU LONG HAIRED BASTARD"

-"HE'S FUCKING TERRIFIED. "

-GIVE IT ALL YO GOT YAMAMOTOOOO!!"

-"I BET 500 YEN ON YA!"

Some bastard shouted at my friend,' I know this was probably a fight by the word betting a money is illegal,and Yamamoto body was weak I knew it because I already see him got beaten before, I felt angered about it because ,why would they participate in this kind of thing, no ,no*I shake my head*are they threatened, that's  possible but why didn't they informed me about this,I can just take care of it " AhhHh" *I scratch my head and harshly and facepalm *I just realized I never showed how to fight, because my parents said that don't cause trouble and I also don't want attention .'

As I was still  watching another cheered from the crowd was heard.

"The ODDS ARE 4 TO 6 TO SLIGHTLY IN KOJIMA'S FAVOR !"the announcer once again.

"ALRIGHT COME ON!!!,I'MMA CHOP YOU INTO THREE PIECE'S !!" KOJIMA guy spoke arrogantly.

'ahhhh what should I do ,what should I do they will start it, I'm so anxious  I don't want Yamamoto to have a bruise and and being beaten like myself from the past,I didn't realize that I was up in a tree..

Bammmm.....

I fall from the tree , I rub my butt and remove some dust in my  school pants it's good no one  was watching,I didn't think anymore I get up and rush to the crowd and  shout ......

"WAIT".............

(Thank you for reading 💞☺️💞☺️)

TO BE CONTINUED ❤️❤️❤️😋😂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 234 11
"He is the one that kill him." "I KNOW YOU COULDN'T BE TRUSTED FROM THE START!!" "Why did you kill him?" "He is a good person but you kill him withou...
80.4K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
94.6K 4.1K 20
Shinichiro didn't expect to have a gf nor wife at all knowing he already been rejected 20 times so he was shocked to knew that he has a child his own...
309K 18.5K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong