Niragi x Arisu x Male own cha...

By _KingOfAces_

Itsuki was a gentle soul who never hurt anyone and was as shy as possible. He never talked, but when he saw a... More

Characters
Part one: The arrival
Part two: Getting to know each other
Part three: new recruits
Part four: Lost
Part six: chaos ensues
Part seven: tenth of hearts
Part eight: Game cleared

Part five: fight or flight

146 4 2
By _KingOfAces_

Before Arisu could say something Itsuki launched at the man, and was shortly followed by Niragi. "Guys what the hell is going on?!" Arisu screamed absolutely flabbergasted. Itsuki and Niragi looked back at Arisu before saying in synchronization: "None of your damn business." They continued beating the other man, who was barely a man anyways, Niragi cackled manically: "Karma is a bitch, isn't it?" Itsuki hummed gleefully and said: "Can we kill him later and make him our butler." Niragi thought about it for a second before saying: "Nah, let's just kill him now."

But before they could they were both dragged off him by Arisu, who was surprisingly strong. "Guys! WHAT is going on." They both looked at each other before turning to the black and blue hump of meat on the ground, "Not so arrogant without your little gang now are ya?" Itsuki mocked the man. He mimicked the sound of a taser. "I'll fucking do it again too, coward." Before they could say anything a siren went off. Hatter appeared and said with a huge smile, raising his arms: "Go to your designated cars, it's game time baby." Arisu looked at Niragi and Itsuki respectively warningly and they both grumbled and stopped struggling against his hold.

Arisu dropped them both roughly and Niragi rolled his eyes before he spat on the man on the ground. "Doesn't feel so nice now does it?" He snarled. Itsuki pouted rubbing his arm. Niragi looked down at his designated car and saw he was in a car with Itsuki, Arisu, another random dude named Tatta, and the little dickhead on the ground. He groaned angrily, before ordering with a malicious glint in his eyes, "Suki he's with us, drag him along as painfully as possible." Itsuki nodded enthusiastically and dragged him along to the car, only holding one of his legs, making sure to drag him over each and every sharp pebble on the ground. He threw the dude in the trunk of the car and sat in the backseat, popping a lollypop in his mouth pouting, still sad he couldn't kill the guy.

"Tatta, you drive," Arisu stated, still not knowing what was going on between the three men. They drove to the game arena, with Itsuki and Niragi sulking the whole drive, they walked inside the lasers at the entry point and picked up their respective phones, roughly dragging the other man along. Itsuki immediately took notice of the shiny purple one, "So pretty, do you think I can keep it?" He asked, Arisu shrugged and made a 'go ahead' motion with his arm, before a loud voice boomed, "registration complete, five participants, difficulty seven of hearts." Arisu's face instantly got a look of terror. "Game: Hide and seek." Arisu started breathing heavier, almost hyperventilating. Within seconds Itsuki was next to him. "Rules: hide from the wolf, eye-contact exchanges the role." Arisu began sobbing in terror. "Hey, Su it's alright, we will find a way." Itsuki said kindly to the distressed man. Niragi and Itsuki knew Arisu cleared a seven-of-hearts game, being the lone survivor, but they both didn't know what exactly happened.

While Itsuki and Niragi were both with Arisu the beaten-up boy took a run for it, running as fast as he could while stumbling heavily, he was chosen as the first wolf. But he was an absolute moron because, he ran right through the lasers of the arena, killing him instantly. The wolf role jumped over to Niragi, who raised his eyebrows in surprise. "Well good riddance, we know that doesn't work, flight is not the answer," Niragi shrugged. Arisu looked up with a gaze full of questions and eyes full of tears. Niragi smacked him on the shoulder, "We'll tell you after the game, bitchboy." He said playfully. Arisu looked up at them, "We can't all survive, that's the point!" He said exasperated. "Never say never, I have a plan," Itsuki exclaimed, his face serious.

Tatta was standing not far from them and he said: "Uh, can I help with this plan?" Suddenly there were three men staring at him, Itsuki completely forgot about the other boy. "Yes, you can," Itsuki answered deep in thought, before ordering in a hushed whisper. "I need a test subject, hold him down," The Niragi and Arisu looked at him with puzzled gazes, but they did what Itsuki said. "What, let me go!" Tatta yelled struggling to get out of their hold. "Turn him on his stomach." Niragi and Arisu looked at each other before following Itsuki's order. "I hope this works otherwise we're fucked, Niragi give him the wolf role," Itsuki said. Niragi was about to throw a fit but got a warning look from Itsuki so he complied. They looked up at the board, hearing the notification sound, "Tatta is the current wolf." Tatta was still struggling heavily, "This is NOT what I meant," He said, voice full of anger and terror.

"Alright hold him down, nice and steady," Niragi and Arisu complied and Itsuki walked over to the table, grabbing a pair of pliers. He looked thoroughly at the back of the collar and saw an obvious line connected to the bomb. He said a little prayer before snipping the cord. The collar rattled for a few seconds, but nothing happened, a few more seconds, nothing, ten seconds later it exploded. The three men were launched back, Tatta no longer had a head on his neck and Niragi and Arisu did not look too great either, the only thing Itsuki could hear was the ringing in his ears, every sound was deafened, and his head hurt. He touched his forehead and looked down at his fingers, blood slipping through them.

Itsuki shook his head smacking himself in the face, that would not happen he shouldn't imagine the worst. He knew the plan would work, at least he tried to tell himself that and believe in the plan when he snapped the cord. Nothing happened, no explosion, no ringing in their ears, and Tatta still had a head. Itsuki sighed in relief, "Okay next one, Arisu look at Tatta you're next." Arisu obeyed, "Arisu is the wolf; 5 minutes remaining," The board sounded. Itsuki cursed loudly, he hesitated way too long, lost in horrible thoughts. "Come on, we've got to be quick." Arisu stood up and Itsuki looked for his cord and snapped his cable too. Once again no explosion, no ringing, and there was still a head on his neck.

"Niragi is the wolf; two minutes remaining." Itsuki did the same for Niragi, "Thirty seconds remaining." They all glanced up at the same time, "Quick look at me!" Niragi commanded worriedly, he started looking for the cable, "Ten, nine, eight..." He couldn't find it, "Arisu help with this shit!" He screamed angrily. Arisu ran over hastily, "Seven, six, five..." Itsuki threw them the pliers, "Four, three, two..." They finally found the red wire and snipped it just milliseconds before the timer ended.

"Game cleared." Arisu fell down in a heap, his friends could have survived, after all, they could've been here right now, they died in vain. "Hey love, no time for what if's, you did well," Itsuki said softly stroking his cheek. "Come on, we gotta go, and we will have a nice little storytime in the car." Niragi stood next to them, trying to hide his worried expression. Itsuki just rolled his eyes at this making Niragi scoff in disbelief. "Tatta drive please, sorry for making you the test subject," Tatta grumbled angrily but he knew he couldn't do shit to the militant and his boyfriends.

Arisu lay with his head in Itsuki's lap and his legs on Niragi's, he felt so incredibly tired and this only grew with Itsuki gently playing with his hair and gently kissing away his tears. Itsuki looked at Niragi as if to say: 'Should we tell him?' Niragi just nodded, looking away in embarrassment. "Okay so here's the storytime," Itsuki began, Arisu looking up at him. "Niragi was heavily bullied in school and one day I found the gang of bullies and they were hitting rocks on his face as target practice or something, it was fucking evil," Arisu looked over at the intimidating Niragi, he? Are they talking about the same Niragi? "So... I tased the leader and helped with getting Ragi over here to the nurse's office, since then we are best friends... and more," Itsuki smirked, looking at Niragi's face that grew redder and redder with embarrassment at every word spoken before continuing, "That man was the leader of the gang, glad he's dead," he shrugged.

Arisu shifted his eyes between Niragi and Itsuki, "Are we talking about the same Niragi here? He is so intimidating..." Arisu whispered to Itsuki, making Niragi smirk and Itsuki break out in quiet giggles. Arisu blushed, but before anything could happen Tatta grumbled; "Get a room man." Niragi shifted his gaze to Tatta. "Do you wanna lose your head, after all, little shit," he said snarkily. "This is exactly what I mean!" Arisu whispered to Itsuki hastily. Tatta's expression turned to terror and he started mumbling apologies. "Hey, leave him alone, Niragi," Itsuki whined, "We already used him as a test subject he has the right to not like us." Niragi gave him a challenging stare but Itsuki didn't back away, it turned into a tense staredown until Niragi licked his lips and raised his hands up in defence sitting back with a smirk on his face. 

The car turned into the Beach's driveway. "Home sweet home," Arisu mocked. Before he could even move Itsuki was pushed against the wall, the challenging staredown was back, but not for long, it quickly turned into Niragi dominating their kiss. Niragi kissed and bit Itsuki's neck making Itsuki yank on Niragi's hair, moaning loudly. Itsuki yanked Niragi away by his hair roughly before turning them around, it was his turn to dominate. Arisu felt horny at the whole exchange but cleared his throat after a few seconds that felt like minutes, "Guys... Maybe this isn't, you know, the time and place?" He said awkwardly. Niragi licked his lips looking up at the younger man, before pushing him back and swinging his arms over his gun.

"That was kinda hot," Niragi whispered in Itsuki's ear, making Itsuki smile playfully. "Hey whispering isn't nice I'm here too," Arisu huffed annoyed. "Just called him hot," Niragi shrugged. "Anyways, we have the whole day off now, let's do something fun." Itsuki said and he grabbed Arisu and Niragi's hands and dragged them along to the arcade room. Why they spent precious electricity on an arcade was beyond him, but at least it was fun. They spent a good three hours just playing the games available, most of the games were old arcade games like Donkey Kong and pac man, but there were also games like: punch the punching bag as hard as you could and shooting hoops, Arisu was absolutely dominating the top scores of the arcade. "Can't you be shit at just at least one game?!" Niragi said annoyed. Making Arisu burst out laughing, "Suck it loser," He joked, not expecting much out of it, he should've learned by now...

"Bet." Niragi answered, making Arisu blush and he started hitting him on the chest. "Yah, why is everything sexual with you, dumbass?!" He said flustered, Niragi just raised his shoulders, "Hold this," He whispered to Itsuki who nodded and took over the gun, playing with the safety switch. Niragi grabbed Arisu's waist and whispered in his ear, "Say it again and I will do it, right here right now." He gently bit the other's ear. Arisu's whole face turned red and he looked around, not spotting Itsuki, he suddenly felt a person's breath on the back of his neck. "You guys look so hot like this, and I'm so, so bored," Itsuki whispered in his ear playfully, "Would be a shame to not join in on the fun," Arisu's face felt like a heater, "Get a room, this makes me sick!" Someone screamed from the other side of the arcade.

Itsuki stared up at the voice and saw the woman who he knew was called Usagi standing there, He started leaving hickeys on Arisu's neck, holding steady eye contact with her, making her huff angrily and storm out. Itsuki thought she honestly should give up on her puppy crush, it was getting kind of pathetic at this point, but that could just be his opinion Arisu looked conflicted. "She's still my friend guys," he said softly, an uncomfortable look on his face. Niragi and Itsuki looked at each other before backing off together, Arisu ran after Usagi making Itsuki and Niragi look at each other in disbelief. 

"Hey Usagi, I'm sorry okay." He ran after the woman. "Sorry? Sorry? You don't even look at me, I've been looking for you for multiple days and you are just, gone... Don't you know how worried I was, I am , and then I see you with those... Those... Manwhores!" She screamed at him, jabbing her finger into his chest with every word. "I'm sorry okay, but don't call them that please..." he groaned. Usagi gave him a disbeliefing look, "I don't like them, Arisu, they're bad people!" She screamed very upset, Arisu was clearly missing her point, her gaze shifted over to Itsuki who was leaning on Niragi and playing with the safety switch of his machine gun, looking at her with a raised eyebrow. He popped a lollypop in his mouth, staring straight at Usagi. Niragi whispered something in Itsuki's ear what made him giggle. 

"I'm sorry okay Usagi, but I know Itsuki longer than you, from one of my first game. He is not a bad person." Usagi scoffed, "And Niragi? He looks, acts and carries himself as an asshole!" Arisu looked over at Niragi who looked ready to start a fight, "Well no lies there, but he isn't all bad, he can actually be... kinda nice." Usagi felt like she was going to cry, how could Arisu not see that these people were bad news. "You have to put yourself first Arisu, get rid of them if you want to live," She stared at him angrily, Arisu sighed annoyance slipping into his tired voice, "I like them okay, as more than friends, I want them with me and they make me happy!" A voice popped up from behind them...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 128 27
2 men who refuse to accept themselves and there past can not properly cope and move on. when Niragi and Chishiya- who both absolutely loathe eachothe...
30.5K 864 23
⚠️‼️ TEMPORARILY PAUSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE ‼️⚠️ This is Book 1 of my "Reincarnation" series What if one day, you woke up in your favorite show? Wel...
161K 4K 27
"look at you now, you're fucking crazy!" american transfer student y/n moves to japan in her second year of high school. she meets a boy in need of...
153K 4.3K 36
Izuku was a happy go lucky guy, he was! Though that of course could only get one so far... Especially when he learns that he has 2 soulmates, and one...