Room 107 | A Victorious Rewri...

By Elisabethhwrites

Y/n Vega has gone to Hollywood Arts ever since she was 12 years old and over the years, she has met a lot of... More

Curtain Notes
Timeline
Trina's Big Showcase
The Bird Scene
Tori's Video Profile
Stage fighting
The Birthweek Song
Robbie's Video Profile
Rex Dies
Rex's Video Profile
Jade and Alyssa Vaughn
Jade's Video Profile
Robarazzi
Y/n the Zombie
Cat's Video Profile
Beck's Big Break
Beck's Video Profile
The Diddly-Bops
Andre's Video Profile
Cat's New Boyfriend
The Great Ping-Pong Scam
Slap Post: What I Hate
Wok Star
Survival of the Hottest
Tori Takes Requests: Multiple Sandwiches
Wi-Fi in the Sky
Slap Post: Beck and Y/n Give Relationship Advice
Freak the Freak Out: Part 1
Freak the Freak Out: Part 2
The Wood
Slap Post: BIG PROBLEM!!!
A Film by Dale Squires
Slap Post: What I Hate #2
Sleepover at Sikowitz
Sinjin's Video Profile
iParty With Victorious
Beggin' On Your Knees
Trina's Video Profile
Beck Falls for Y/n
Slap Post: Angry Freak Out!
Ice Cream for Ke$ha
Cell Block
Wanko's Warehouse
Slap Post: What I Hate #3
Tori Gets Stuck
Slap Post: Beck's Lady Advice
The Twins Tortures Teacher
Locked Up: Part 1
Locked Up: Part 2
The Blonde Squad
Things With Y/n: Andre's Love Songs
Terror On Cupcake Street
A Christmas Sikowitz
Slap Post: What I Love
Helen Back Again
How Trina Got In
Slap Post: New Public Service Announcement
The Bad Roommate
The Slap Fight
Who did it to Trina?
Things With Y/n: Pranking Sikowitz
The Worst Couple
Catsitting
Slap Post: What I Love #2
Car, Rain & Fire
Three girls and a Moose
The Opposite Date: Part 1
The Opposite Date: Part 2
Brain Squeezers
Slap Post: Shopping with Trina
Prom Wrecker
Driving the Twins Crazy
Things With Y/n: Beck's Hair
Tori Goes Platinum: Part 2
IMPORTANT A/N, PLEASE READ.

Tori Goes Platinum: Part 1

737 22 4
By Elisabethhwrites

A/N: I just wanted to say before we begin, this chapter officially marks something that I see, in my book, as "Season 3". What I mean by that is, from now on, is when you'll notice things in the book starting to unfortunately wrap up. You're going to see it in the way the gang starts to change, mature and tie up loose ends.

Also, these 2 chapters are basically Beck and Y/n in love, and Tori struggling in the background. Enjoy! Mawh, mawh! (Imagine me sending kisses through the screen <3)

Monday, May 2nd

"Backstory." Sikowitz said, after writing said words on the board. He walked forward, and spined around the roll out TV he had gotten in here for class, as he pointed at his back. "Back..." He muttered, before pointing towards Tori. "S-tori."

She gave him a confused close-lipped smile, as we all stared at him awaiting. 

"Backstory!" He said, again.

"Why did you keep saying backstory?" Tori asked, making him grin.

"Excellent question! When it comes to television shows and Hollywood movies, most of the writing is terrible." He chastised, as we nodded in agreement. 

"Hey, that's true." Andre murmured.

"So, good actors must make up their own 'backstory'... A history for the character. Who is this person I'm playing? Where did I come from?" He explained, before catching notice of something on his shirt's sleeve. "What is this stain?" He asked, looking at it.

Cat raised her hand, "Ooo! The police found a weird stain on the seat of my brother's car." She said, causing Sikowitz to look at her with a confused frown.

"Uh. What kinda stain?" Andre asked.

She glanced at him, "They don't know yet. They're taking the car seat down to "the lab." She shared. I shook my head, dismissing what Cat just said. 

"...Maybe we should just talk about backstory." I suggested, forcing a smile.

Sikowitz grinned sarcastically, pointing at me. "All right! Let's take a look at this performance by me." He stopped to smile, as he walked down the stage's stairs to his laptop that was sat on a black crate besides Cat. "From an old TV show called 'city bus nights'..." He said, putting it onto the TV. 

Two men, one being Sikowitz (WITH HAIR) stood outside a building, looking around alarmingly before he paused it.  "There I am, guest starring as the character of Loogie. So, for my backstory—"

"Hi, sorry to interrupt!" Sinjin said, after busting open the door. 

"What is it, boy?!" Sikowitz' voice boomed.

He smiled, ignoring his tone of voice. "Mason Thornesmith is having a major press conference right now about the Platinum Music Awards!" He announced, jumping up and down. He giggled, squeakily, before flapping his arms around and leaving. 

Tori gasped, looking at Andre as Cat looked at Sikowitz. 

"I got it... They're streaming it on The Slap!" Robbie said, glancing at his pearpad. 

"Put it on the TV!" Tori exclaimed, motioning to the monitor before half of the class shouted at him to turn it on too.

"Okay!" He yelled, before leaning down to his laptop. "Now, let's see... W... w... w..." He typed, slowly, before Cat pushed him out of the way, almost out of his seat. 

"Move!" She squealed, typing in The Slap.com. And not a second later, we heard Mason Thornsmith's voice on the TV as he stood behind a podium, with 5 microphones pointed at him. 

"...Last year, the Platinum Music Awards were watched by over two hundred million people, worldwide. And this year, I am very excited to announce that we will begin the Platinum Music Awards with a performance by a complete unknown! Beginning now, we are conducting a worldwide search for a fresh young talent who will begin the award show with an original song... And become an overnight music sensation!" 

Mason rose his hands up as journalists, and the people around him started bombarding him with questions, "Now, please hold your questions. Just hold the questions, thank you." He murmured, as they quieted down. "So, for the next 48 hours we'll be accepting online video auditions at SuperstarBAM.com."

"So... all you young performers out there who feel you have superstar potential..." He paused, as I glanced at my friends, with excitement. 

This could be an amazing opportunity for Tori, Andre or even Cat. But mostly Tori and Andre, Cat could sing like nobody's business, but I don't think she saw herself working in Hollywood or being famous one day. 

"Show us what you've got." He winked, before the live press conference ended and the class erupted into loud chatter, as some of us got out of our seats, talking about The Platinum Music Awards. 

"That's amazing!" Tori exclaimed, as Beck and I immediately got up and went to her, Andre and Jade. Tori tapped on my hand, before gasping and looking at Andre as he and Beck talked. 

"Oh my God, you could totally do that song you wro—" I told Tori, as Beck started moving his body around like a tube man. 

"Alright, alright, settle down," Sikowitz said, as he climbed back up the stage. "Cool your jets, sittttt!" He raised his voice, watching us as we found our seats. "You can all work on your Platinum Music Award auditions later, alright?"

Robbie nodded, "Right."

"Yeah." Tori murmured, smiling. 

"Alright." Andre said, leaning forward in his chair. 

Obviously, I wasn't going to send one in. I had no desire to open for The Platinum Music Awards or be a pop star in the near future. That was Tori's dream. I wanted to be on the big screens. 

"Now. I was talking about backstory. Now, when I played Loogie... I made a list of character traits for each letter of the name." He continued teaching, as he walked to the white board and took the top off of a dry erase marker.  Beck tapped my thigh, getting my attention as he picked up both of our bags from the floor. I glanced at him, seeing Jade, Robbie and some of our classmates' tip toeing out of the classroom. Watching Sikowitz write out Loogie on the board, I stood from my chair, "So, for L... I was... lonely." Sikowitz said, pouting his lips. 

I grabbed Beck's hand, following my friends out the door as I ushered Tori to come on as she quietly grabbed her backpack and sent a glance at Sikowitz.  "So, then I thought I would be...—" We heard him say as we walked down the hall, the door slowly shutting. 

"And I don't wanna make you cry if it's time to say goodbye! If you give me half a chance—"  Trina sung, as Tori and I entered our house, seeing Robbie record Trina with a camcorder as she stood in the middle of our living room in a turquoise sequence mermaid costume. She had sea props propped up all around her, with 2 little men in sailor outfits behind her. 

"Hey, what's goin' on?" Tori asked, putting her bag down as I closed the front door. 

Beck had drove the 2 of us home, from getting Nozu with Cat, Jade and Andre so we were just getting in from school, meanwhile Robbie and Trina looked like they had been here for a while. When did she have time to get all this stuff?! Where did she get all this stuff??

Trina whined loudly, looking at us. "Oh cut! Cut it! Cut!" She yelled at Robbie, making him turn the camcorder and music off. "Ugh, you ruined my take!" 

Completely ignoring her, "What is all this?" I asked, looking around our living room as I placed my bag down.

"My audition that I'm sending into The Platinum Music Awards!" She answered, glaring at me as she started to walk in the other direction.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "Oh..." I nodded, slowly as she drunk from her water bottle. Can't say she isn't committed.

"I'm helping Trina shoot her audition, and then later she's gonna help me shoot mine." Robbie said, smiling, before Trina shook her head behind him and mouthed, 'No, I'm not!'

I tilted my head at her, disapprovingly, before glancing at Tori as she gave her the same look.

"Can we have some water?" One of the men asked, making Trina stop.

"Did you guys bring water?" Not sparing them a glance, she asked.

"No." He answered. 

She shrugged, "Then I guess not." She glanced at him, as I rolled my eyes, going into the kitchen. Trina shimmed across the room, fixing the seaweed prop as Tori looked at her. 

"Oh hey... will you guys help me think of a good song for my audition?" She asked, glancing at me as I got 2 water bottles out of the fridge.

"Nooo." Trina shook her head, "This is a competition. And I'm a'whatcha call 'in it to win it." She said, making Tori squint her eyes at her. I rolled my eyes again, walking towards the men before handing them the water. 

"Oh—" One of them murmured, as they looked up. "Thank you." He said, loud enough for Trina to hear before looking at her pointedly. She silently gasped, seeing his face, before cutting her eyes at them. 

"No problem." I smiled at them, as I joined Robbie, Trina and Tori. I sat on the platform by the fireplace, beside Robbie as he worked on his laptop. 

"Anyway, Trina says it doesn't matter what song you pick." Robbie spoke up, looking up from his laptop.

"Right," she said, handing him her water bottle. "Cuz it's all about the razzle dazzle... You know, being a flashy performer." She explained, before she smirked, and glanced at me, "I'm even changing my name." 

"To what?" I asked, not taking her seriously. 

She grinned, looking between Tori and I. "P-zazz!" I knitted my eyebrows together, trying to remember where I recall hearing that from, as she and Tori walked up the stairs of the platform. 

"Wait— Isn't that a medicine that helps people stop wetting the bed?" Tori asked, as I snapped my fingers together. That's where I remembered it from! 

"You really want to be named after that?" I laughed, as Robbie stood up. 

"No, that's Pee-zol." He said, planting his hands on his waist. "And it doesn't work very well." He added, causing us to stare at him. "So, I hear..." He backed up, but by that time... it was too late. 

I let out my 5th yawn just within this hour, as Tori sat up the camera that she had connected to her laptop, on the piano. "All set?" I asked, rubbing my eye, tiredly. We had stayed up majority of the night, writing her song for her audition to The Platinum Music Awards. I looked at the time on my phone, seeing it was 2:50 AM. 10 minutes until the 3:00 A.M. deadline. 

For the past 2 days, Tori had been scrounging up lyrics for her audition to The Platinum Music Awards. Talk about writer's block. We had come up with a song tonight, in less than 6 hours. I think that's pretty amazing. 

Tori nodded, letting out a breath it seemed she didn't know she was holding. "Just.. about..." She muttered, adjusting the camera. "There. Okay..." She sighed, nervously. 

I yawned again, and placed my hand on her shoulder, "You got this Tor. Just send it in, and if you get chosen, you get chosen. If you don't, you still have mountains of opportunities waiting for you, okay?" I said softly, rubbing her shoulder. 

She nodded, staring at me from the reflection on her laptop. "Yeah," She slightly smiled, before really giving what I said some thought. She nodded again, this time with a real smile. "Yeah." She said, turning around to look at me. "We can only wish for the best!"

"Yup." I agreed, grabbing my phone. "Okay, now go record!" I said, pushing at her shoulder. "You only have.. like 7 minutes left." 

"Oh," She furrowed her eyebrows, checking her phone. "Dang, I do." She said, turning back around to her laptop. "Okay..." She mumbled, nervously. "Alright... I can do this." She whispered, as I smiled at her and walked up the stairs.

"Don't even think about it, just do it!" I yelled at her, from the top of the stairs. 

"I'm not!" She exclaimed, looking at me over her shoulder.

"Mhm," I mumbled, sarcastically. "Love ya!"

"Love you more!" She shouted, before nodding to herself. She pressed a few keys on her laptop and hit record.  Letting out a sigh, she glanced at her laptop, before pushing on the piano keys. 

"Even if were the only one's dancing!"  She finished, before looking at the camera with a small nervous smile and stopping record. It was quiet for a few seconds, until she hit a few more keys on her laptop, hitting the keyboard one more time with a loud click. 

I smiled to myself, before walking away from the staircase's wall.

"Oh man," I sighed, blinking a lot more than usual to keep myself awake as Beck and I walked down the hall. He looked at me, as I put my phone away in my bag.

"What's wrong?" He asked, concern etched into his eyebrows. 

"I didn't eat dinner last night. Or breakfast this morning because I was helping Tori with her song and slept in late. I can already feel myself going down slowly." I rolled my eyes, before yawning. 

He nodded, "Oh, well starving is not cool." He said, grabbing something from his backpack. "And because I know how you get when your hangry..." He mumbled, "Here... I got a hoagie in my backpack." He smiled, handing me the sandwich as my mouth dropped at the sight of a readymade sandwich.  

"A hoagie?" I asked, looking at him like he just gave me $1,000,000 dollars. "Oh, I need a hoagie so bad. Wait, what did you say?" I said, looking between him and the sandwich. 

"What?" He feigned innocence, unwrapping the sandwich. "Here's a hoagie." He murmured, giving me the hoagie as I reached for it. 

I took a big bite, closing my eyes as I felt food in my mouth for the first time since 3 PM of yesterday. "Oh. Oh my God."

"Wow," Beck said, watching me as I ate and wiped mustard from my chin. 

I nodded, "This is what I needed."

"You're chewing that like it's your job." He continued, as we rounded the corner to my locker. I stared at him, mainly focusing on chewing.

"Oh, food!" Tori exclaimed, before snatching the sandwich from my hands and taking a bite. "I'm dying." She murmured; her mouth full as I glared at her. "And a hoagie!?" She looked at me, with wide eyes. "Mm, thank y—"

Did she— Did she just take MY sandwich?! "Tori," I laughed to myself, "I love you but if you don't give me back my hoagie, I'm gonna put you in a hos—" I said, trying to get my hands on her before Beck stepped in the middle of us and blocked my view of her. 

"Woah—" he said, letting out a nervous laugh, as he held my arms mid-air.

"Over there! Over there!" Sikowitz said, as he led a group of people through the school's doors. "There's Tori! With that large sandwich!" He pointed towards us, grinning. My face fell as I recognized the man behind him, making me gasp and claw at Beck. That was Mason Thornsmith! WALKING TOWARDS TORI! 

"There's my girl." He said, glancing at the brunette following behind him. The group of people got even bigger as Mason came closer, students rushing over. Beck backed me up, his hands planted protectively on my waist as he moved me to his side. 

"What's going on?" He asked.

"Tori Vega." Mason said, as he reached Tori mid-chew. 

She hummed something, holding her finger up as she tried to chew faster. I glanced behind me, hearing all these voices and whispers as another group of people had formed around us. Mason stared at Tori with amusement, awkwardly waiting for her to finish. 

She closed her eyes, nodding her head as she continued to chew in a rush. I visibly cringed watching as everyone just stared and waited, the camera catching all of it. She swallowed the rest of the bite from MY sandwich, squeezing one of her eyes closed. 

"Are you done?" Mason asked, his arms crossed over his chest before Tori nodded, with big eyes. He nodded sarcastically, before pointing at her. "Tori Vega... How would you like to sing the opening number on this year's Platinum Music Awards?" He asked, loosely wrapping his arm around her as he faced the camera. 

Tori crouched down slightly, squealing as everyone around us started clapping for her. "Yes!!! Oh my gosh yes, yes!!!" She screamed, hugging him, as I snatched my sandwich out of her hand. 

"What's that on her face?" A woman, standing behind the brunette and holding a binder asked. 

The man behind her shrugged, shaking his head. "It looks like mustard."

Mason glanced at them, before looking at Tori as she stared up at him. He nodded, "All right, cut! Let's get another take, shall we?" He smiled, before turning towards his crew. "Wipe her face, somebody!" He shouted, before shooing the group of people away. "Everyone, back to one! Outside... come on, come on."

The smaller man walked up to Tori, licking his finger before bringing it to Tori's face where the mustard was. I grimaced slightly, as he had caught her off guard. He sent her a small smile, before walking away. 

As the group of people once surrounding us, dispersed, I looked at Tori, finding her watching after Mason, completely and utterly star struck. "Hey! Hey, hey!" I exclaimed, getting her attention. "You did it!" Beck and I yelled, as she turned towards us.

She silently gasped, nodding her head. "I did it!!" She shouted, as she jumped into a hug, wrapping her arms around my neck as my arms copied her motion. She squealed in my neck, "I am gonna sing on The Platinum Music Awards!" She exclaimed, swaying us side to side.

"I know! Oh my God!" I murmured, before we pulled apart, and I caught Jade staring at us from her locker. Tori squealed again, and grabbed my hand, jumping up and down, as I saw Jade scowl, slamming her locker door close.

"Come on in, guys." One of Mason's assistants ushered, after opening the door to Mason's office. Tori, Jade, Cat and I walked in, as Mason walked around from his desk, grinning. Andre was supposed to be with us, but he had to go to the bathroom, and had been gone for quite a while. 

The next day, after school, Tori was to meet with Mason Thornsmith about The Platinum Music Awards. She was nervous about it all, so at lunch today, she asked if we could come with her. She still couldn't believe she was picked to open the PMA's. I couldn't believe it. 

"Tori! Tori Vega!" He sung, dancing a bit as he stepped forward. "Come here, darling." He said, bringing her into a hug. 

She gave him a wave before hugging him, "Hi Mr. Thornesmith." She smiled.

"Oh, now, now. None of that... You call me Mason."  He told her, placing his hands on his hips. 

"Oh," She nodded, before winking at him. "Mason."

"And you've brought friends," he said cheery, but I can tell it was fake. "Delightful."

"How ya doin?" Her arms crossed, Jade asked.

"Hiii Mason." Cat waved, as I smiled and waved too.

"Hello." I greeted, kindly. 

"Wait a minute, didn't you two girls send in auditions?" He asked, pointing at Cat and Jade. 

"Yeah, mine was the one you didn't pick because you picked Tori's." Jade retorted.

He grinned, his eyes widening slightly. "Ho, hо, we got a brassy one here."

Jade smiled fakely at him, "Yeah, I got a lotta brass..." She said, with snark in her voice.

Cat waved her hand, "Mine was also one you didn't pick!" She brought up.

Mason grimaced, before nodding. "Yes, well...—" He stammered, before looking at me, brushing aside Cat's comment. "Ah, but you did not send one. Not much of a singer?" He asked.

"More of an actor" I corrected, smiling at him.

He nodded, bringing his clasped hands down from his chin. "Ah!" 

The door swung open, and Andre wandered in, causing us to all look at him. "Hey, I'm here. Sorry." He said, as the woman behind him closed the door.

"Where were you?" Tori asked.

"Well, when I was in the men's room, I opened one of the stall doors. ... and sittin' right there... Bruno Mars." He spilled, making us let out loud gasps. 

"What?!" Tori shouted, looking at him in awe. 

"So, I was all, "Oh my God, Bruno Mars, you're like one of my idols"... And then he says, "Thanks, but I'm on the toilet. Could ya shut the door?" Andre continued, before I sighed. Jade looked down at her feet, as the woman behind him shook her head. "So, I say, "Sure" and I shut the door... And then Bruno Mars says, "I meant, "could you leave the stall and then shut the door?" And I'm like, "Bro, I know you're famous, but can ya just like...—"

Jade grabbed his bicep, stopping him from continuing this ferocious story, and further embarrassing himself. "Hey, hey... Maybe stop talking." 

Andre shrugged, as I shook my head. 

"So, listen, why don't you all come in, sit down, sit down." Mason said, gesturing to the lengthy light beige sofa in the corner of his office. 

"Oh, thank you." Tori said, as we walked towards the couch. Mason came around from his desk, as the brunette from yesterday patted the arm rest. 

"I will." Jade muttered, following after Cat, as Andre walked behind her. 

"Thank you." Cat thanked. I sat down what was supposed to be, in-between her and Tori before Jade sat in the space Cat had left open. 

"Now, Tori..." Mason trailed off, as he leant on the corner of his desk, inserting his hands into his pockets. "Are you ready to sing the opening number on this year's Platinum Music Awards?"

"Well sure. I mean, but I'm also pretty nervous." She admitted, looking at Mason apprehensively.

He quirked an eyebrow, with a nod of his head. "Have some bibble." He said.

"What?" Tori asked, as I furrowed my eyebrows. What... is bibble?

"What's bibble?" Andre asked, his face mirroring mine. 

The brunette spoke up, "It's a British snack." 

Mason stood up, holding what looked like green kettle corn. "You've never had bibble? Oh, that's a bloody crime!" He said, popping it into his mouth as he leant down towards his other assistant. 

"I don't understand it." She shook her head.

He laughed, before pointing to the glass bowls of.. bibble. "Well, have some bibble now. There's some bibble, and there, and there, and there."

"All right, I'll have a taste." Tori chimed, smiling at him as we leaned forward to grab some of colorful corn candy. 

"Okay."  Cat murmured.

"Sure." I muttered, getting a spoonful. 

"I'm on a diet, but okay..." Jade remarked, sarcastically, making me smile at her and swat at her leg. 

"Alright," Andre said, cupping some in his hand. "Get some of dat."

We put it in our mouths, tasting the soft sweet, sugary and salty, and artificial flavoring taste all at once. I nodded my head, looking at Jade. It tasted like glistening buttery sweetness.

"Uh-huh?" Mason asked, watching for our reactions to bibble.

"Mmmm..." Tori hummed, holding a thumbs up. "Oh, yeah."

"Really good mouth feel..." Jade said, making Tori look at her in agreement. It was soft, softer than kettle corn and popcorn. It even dissolved in your mouth. 

Cat let out a small laugh, staring at the bibble. "I like it..." She said as her eyes got wider and her pupils dilated. 

"Tell ya what, Marshall," He pointed behind him, at the man who used his thumb to clean the mustard off of Tori's face yesterday. "Why don't you take 'em all down to Barney's bibblery, get each of them a 10-pound sack of bibble." He said, as Marshall walked up beside him. 

I nodded, giving Mason a fake smile before looking at the floor with an eyeroll. There it was. The second Tori started talking about the logistics of The Platinum Music Awards he shut her down, and quickly moved onto something else, distracting us and Tori. Now, he was trying to get rid of us. If he thought I would leave Tori, ALONE, he had another thing coming.

"Oh, wow." Cat exclaimed, "Thank you."

"That's a lot." Jade's eyebrows rose, as she smiled at him. 

"10 pounds?" Tori asked, as Andre ate another handful of the bibble, and held another.

"Naw, that's cool." He dismissed, wave his hand. 

Mason closed his eyes, raising his hands up. "No, no, no. I insist... my treat." He paused, "Take the limo." He said.

"Zeen?!" Cat asked, excitedly tapping Andre. 

He nodded, grinning. "Indeed. Go on, off ya go." He shooed, "Come on." He said, as Cat, Jade, Andre, and Tori stood, and Mason's male entourage walked left out the door, leaving only 3 of his personal assistants. 

"Thank you, Mason." Cat said, as she skipped to the door.

"Let's go get some bibble." Jade muttered, as she got up. 

Tori smiled at Mason, "Wow, it's very generous." She said, with a nervous laugh, before following Jade. Cat, Andre and Jade left with Marshall, and the 2 other men, before Mason stepped forward.

"Oh Tori, Tori," Mason stopped Tori before she left out the door. "Not you..." He led off, before looking around and stopping on me, putting his hands into his pockets. "Y/n? You don't want any bibble?" He asked, noticing I hadn't left with the rest of my friends.

"In the lumazine?" The brunette added, leaning towards me.

"Thank you.. but I won't be leaving my sister." I shook my head, gesturing to Tori.

She looked between me and Mason, before nodding. "I would like it if she could stay.. Please." Tori lightly smiled.

He glanced at me, before forcing a smile. "Already then, sit, sit!" He pointed at Tori, "We have some talking to do."

Tori sat on the chaise lounge part of Mason's sofa, as I scooted further down to be closer. Mason brought a chair in front of Tori, before sitting down in it. He let out a sigh of relief, as we watched him. He glanced at me again, obviously not wanting me here. 

I smiled kindly at him in response, before he sent a small fake smile back and looked at Tori. "Your dream of being a pop superstar is coming true. It is going to happen to you because I am gonna make it happen to you." He pointed at himself, before pointing at her. 

Tori grinned, "Wow, cool. So, what song should I sing?" She asked.

He shrugged, brushing it off. "I couldn't care less." He murmured.

Tori shrugged as well, "Oh, great." Before her face fell, "Wait, what?" She asked, glancing at me. 

"You see, all of this..." He motioned around us, "It's all about you... Well, that is, it's about me re-creating you into something wonderful."

Re-create her? Into something wonderful? She's already something wonderful...

Tori looked at the floor, confused. "You wanna re-create me?" She asked.

"Are you thirsty?" Mason switched gears again, "Did my bibble make you thirsty?" He asked, quirking a brow as he looked at me too.

Tori smiled, "Yeah a little."

I shrugged, "Sure."

"Yeah?" He asked, before looking at one of his assistants, who was sitting behind Tori. "Gwynneth." He said, and she got up, immediately, retrieving 2 glass bottles of what looked like Lemonade.

She held them out to us, before we each took a bottle. "Oh, thanks." "Thank you." We said. I looked down at the bottle, not seeing any type of labeling.

Tori looked at Mason, "What is this?" 

"That is citrus flavored juice, made by my grandmum..." He smiled, "Mimsy. She sent it all the way from London. Have a sip."

"Wow, okay." Tori nodded, before messing with the top. "Oop! Pop! Ha ha." She muttered, as I opened mine with a pop. 

We took a sip, instantly scrunching our faces up at the taste. What kind of citrus did this juice come from?!  "Oh, wow." I mumbled, screwing the top right back on. No more of that, please, EVER.

"Mmmmm." Tori murmured, after struggling to swallow it down. "Whoa mimsy."

"She's... she's somethin!" I said, making eye contact with Tori. This shiz tasted terrible! And fishy! 

Mason smiled, nodding. "Good yeah?" 

"So... good..." Tori and I said, in unison.

He laughed, "That's not citrus juice from my mimsy."

"Hmm?" Tori asked, as she and both leant forward.

"What now?" I asked, looking at him like he was crazy. Which he was, what was that stuff!?

"You two, just drank tuna fish water!" He shared, amused at our discomfort. 

I covered my mouth, grimacing as Tori gagged into her fist, coughing. "Whaat?!" We asked, as he and his other assistant who tried to bribe me with the lumazine laughed. 

"But you pretended to like it because you two wanted me to like you." He said, pointing at us. I just did it so I wouldn't offend his 'mimsy'. Who said anything about wanting him to like me. I don't even like him! 

Big surprise! He turned out to be the typical rich corporate producer. But this was a big opportunity for Tori... so I will keep my mouth shut, and my judgements to myself. 

"You birdies hated that tuna juice, but you put on a show." He shook his head, as I looked at the bottle of JUICED tuna water. 

"How did you juice a tuna?!" I asked, holding the bottle up, as Tori eagerly nodded her head in agreement. 

He looked up at the ceiling, completely ignoring what I just said. "See, the audience likes to see a personality. A character! The music... pfft.. whatever." 

Tori messed with her hair, in slight distressed, not focusing on anything Mason was saying. The brunette assistant stepped forward, "Mason's saying that you must let us create an image for you."

"What Chelsea is saying is correct." Mason nodded. 

"So... you wanna like, give me a make-over?" Tori asked, glancing at me as I looked between her and Mason with worry. 

Chelsea pointed at Tori, with a smile. "Yes."

"Buttt..." Mason cut in, "You mustn't tell anyone we're putting you up to this." He shook his head, knitting his eyebrows together. 

"Well, I can tell my parents and my friends, though, right?" Tori asked, before Mason sucked in a big breath, and Chelsea shook her head behind him. Why couldn't she tell our parents? That sounded... suspicious. Mom didn't give a hoo ha when Tori told her that she was to meet Mason after school. I'm not surprised, really, dad was the one asking all the questions. Dad said if he could get off work, he would be sitting beside me, right now. I'm guessing Mason wouldn't have liked that.

"Oooh. Absolutely not." Chelsea said, as Mason waved his hand.

"No one. No. No, no, no, no. No." He shook his head, "This is far too big... You can't trust anyone..." He said, before looking at me. 

Chelsea shrugged, crouching down slightly as she smiled. "Except us."

"Exactly." Gwendolyn nodded, as Tori and I looked between the three of them. 

"The only reason.. your sister is to know.." Mason began, and looked at me as if I was the gum on the back of his shoe. "Is because she insisted on being here.. but SHE is forbidden to tell anyone." He said, his sole attention now on me. "Even her boyfriend, Beckman Oliver."

My eyebrows furrowed, and Tori and I looked at each other. "How did you—" I asked.

"Know that?" He cut me off. "Have some bibble." He smiled, pushing the glass bowl closer to me.

Have you ever had to sign an NDA?? Because I have! As Tori and I walked into school, the very next morning, a group of people formed around us, all gawking at Tori... and her... new outfit. She looked like a goth mad scientist; she didn't even own these clothes! That's how I knew Mason was behind this. 

And because he told us yesterday, he would be styling all her outfits from now on, plain and simple. 

But that's beside the point. She looked cute, I gotta give it to him, whoever his stylist was, knew what they were doing. But... this wasn't Tori, and you could tell. 

A boy stopped in his tracks as we passed him, letting out a startled murmur of 'Whoa' and making Tori look at him.

She smiled, "Hey." She waved.

"Tori?" Someone else asked, confused as people just stopped and stared. 

She nervously fidgeted with her phone, as I shooed people away, and we came up on our lockers. She waved at two people standing in front of my locker, as they looked at her, weirdly. 

She turned around as Cat slowly came up to us, wheeling a wagon with bags of bibble in it.

"Heyyy Cat...?" I greeted, looking at her bags of bibble as she stared at Tori's clothes.

"Hi..." She murmured, "Whoa, Tori." 

"Hi Cat," Tori waved.

She looked her up and down, slowly chewing on some bibble. "...Cool outfit."

"Thanks. Whatcha got there?" Tori asked, gesturing to her cart of bibble.

"It's my sack of bibble." She immediately grinned, looking back at the wagon. "It's really heavy so I put it in a wagon."

"And you needed to bring all of it to school?" I asked. One bag was good enough for me, do you know big the regular sizes were!?

"I can't help it!!" She exclaimed, putting some more into her mouth as the hallways cleared. "It's so good..."

I walked around the wagon, as Tori followed me. "I can't believe Mason gave you this much!" I said, looking at the big bag of bibble.

"This isn't even the sack he got me." She shook her head.

"What?!" Tori asked, as my mouth dropped.

"I finished that one." She said, "I went back and bought two more sacks..." She admitted, as my eyes bulged outside of my head. Oh my God! "I think I might have a bibble problem." Ya think!??

"Well..." I trailed, trying to make light of... all this. "It is pretty good..." I shrugged, smiling at her softly as Tori reached out to grab a piece of bibble.

She slapped her hand, "Don't touch it!!!" She screamed, as Tori and I backed up, surprised. "It's my bibble." She defended, pulling the wagon away as she backed up. 

"Oh my God..." I whispered, as she pulled the wagon around the corner before Tori's phone started to ring, and she glanced down at it.

She looked at me, "I—i... It's Mason.." She said, pointing at the phone. "I better go take this." She said, with a forced smile, before going to the girl's bathroom. 

I watched her as she walked away, before letting out a sigh as I started my walk to Sikowitz class.

Sikowitz was just beginning the lesson, when the door opened, making almost everyone look as Tori entered the classroom. She smiled anxiously, before inhaling and recomposing herself. Andre furrowed his eyebrows at her... new look, while some people made whispers to each other, and Jade laughed to herself. 

She took her empty seat, in between Beck and Andre as Andre stared at her puzzled, and Beck had to hide his chuckle. 

"Oh!" Jade covered her mouth, leaning forward. "I'm sorry... were we all supposed to dress stupid today?"

I hid my laugh as I looked at my shoes, laying on top of Beck's lap. Tori rolled her eyes, looking back at Jade as some of the class laughed. 

"Hey!" Sikowitz shouted, stopping the laughter as he stood leaned over a black crate before stepping forward. "Every student at Hollywood Arts should feel free to dress as stupidly as they choose."

I looked at Tori as she sighed and looked down to her lap. "One time," Robbie spoke, "for Halloween I wore my mom's dress." He shrugged with a smile before his face fell. "And the other kids made fun of me..."

"It wasn't Halloween. It was a random Tuesday in July." Rex revealed, making Robbie's mouth drop as he looked down at him.

"I was experimenting!" Robbie exclaimed.

Sikowitz inhaled annoyed, and shook his head, walking back to the crate as Andre looked behind him at Cat. "Cat," he said, looking at her bibble sack. "That is a lot of bibble."

"Yeah, please don't look at it. ... it's all for me." She placed her hands over the bag, looking at him.

"Cat, don't be stingy, just give him a little nibble of the bibble." Jade told her, making her look at her.

"Noo!" She yelled, hopping up onto the sack as my eyes widened. 

"Cat!" I said, dumbfounded. She shook her head, letting out a small whine. This was gonna be a problem.

"So, why are you dressed like that?" Beck asked, looking at Tori. He rose one of his hands that were on my ankles, holding his hand up, "Not that it's bad, just... Why?" He asked.

Tori glanced at me, rocking her leg. "Uhh.. Just 'cuz." She answered, as Jade glared at the back of her head.

"Yeah," Jade laughed, "Just cuz, she thinks she's a big star now." She remarked.

Tori turned towards her, lighting stomping her leg onto the floor. "I don't think I'm a—..." She stammered, turning back around. "Look, I just thought I'd wear something a little different today. I mean, this has nothing to do with me singing on the Platinum Music Awards."

Jade coughed into her hand, "Liar." She murmured, making Tori look at her again.

"Aw c'mon, Jade." Sikowitz said, as he sat on the crate. He stood up, "That's not how you call Tori a liar through cough-talk. You do it like," He coughed into his fisted hand, "Liar. Liar! C'mon, everybody try it." He ushered. 

I brought my hand towards my mouth, and coughed into my hand as everyone did too. "Liar!"

"Liar!" Beck shouted, before crossing his arms over his chest. 

Tori stood up, stopping the liar coughs. "I'm not lying!" She exclaimed, pointing at Sikowitz. "Okay? Just regular ol' Tori on a regular ol' day." She said, after stepping up onto the stage. "So, can we please just...—" she said, before looking behind me as the windows suddenly swinged open and photographers rushed in, chanting Tori's name. 

"Just this way!" "Tori!" Tori!" "Ms. Tori, over here!" They yelled, snapping their pictures as they jumped through the window. I sat up from leaning on Beck, as their cameras flashed brightly, and they moved around for the perfect angle. Oh my God??

Sikowitz stepped forward, pointing at them. "Hey! Hey! You people! Paparazzi people! Out!" He yelled, motioning to the way they came in. "GET OUT!"

"Whoa!" One of the photographers murmured, after lowering his camera. "It's the voice of plankton!"

"No, I am not the..—" Sikowitz began to tell them, as they shot more pictures. "I mean... Karen, I must have the secret formula for the krabby patties!"  He exclaimed, grinning. I rolled my eyes, as Beck, Jade and Andre shook their heads. This was ridiculous. 

"Nice, nice! Let's get a shot of plankton with Tori!" The same photographer said, as one of them pushed Sikowitz closer to Tori.

"Oh, sure sure... huh?" Sikowitz said, posing next to Tori as she looked at him. He smiled at the camera, before glancing at her. "How about this? Nice, right?" He asked, as she smiled at them.

"Tori! Tori!"

"Right here, Tori!"

"Mason? Your four o'clock is here." Marshall said, after opening the door to Mason's office. He opened the door wider as Cat, Tori and I walked in. It had been 4 days since Tori met with Mason, and 3 days since Tori debuted her... look. 

"Hiii." She waved as she stepped forward.

"Ah, Tori you're early... good, good." Mason said, as he came around to the front of his desk.

"Yeah. Uh, my friend Cat said that she really needs to talk to you." Tori told him, gesturing to Cat. 

"Mr. Thornesmith, you know that store, Barney's bibblery?" Cat asked, and he nodded, rubbing his hands together. "Mm-hmm."

"They won't sell me anymore bibble." Cat said.

Mason crossed his arms, "Why not?"

"They think I might have a problem." She answered, playing with the ends of her velvet hair. "Would you mind calling for me?" She asked.

"Sure, later, all right?" He said, before looking at Tori.

Cat shook her head, fidgeting. "Noo! I need more bibble now!" She whined.

Mason looked at her, titling his head disappointedly. "Now, Cat. Tori and I need to have a little word in private. So why don't you.." He said as he turned around to his desk and grabbed some sunglasses as Chelsea grabbed a pair of red headphones. "Just put on these dark sunglasses... And these headphones..." Chelsea gave him the MP3 player, before putting the headphones onto Cat.

"But I don't understand..." She muttered.

"Just listen to this very loud music, dance around a while... And I'll give you some bibble." He bargained, turning on the loud pop music before giving her the MP3.

"But I don't see why... Ooooo!" She smiled, looking at the device as she started to dance. 

"Now Tori," Mason sighed, as he looked back at us. I sat on the couch, putting my bag in my lap as they talked. "You are doing a magnificent job with the makeup and these outfits."

"I'm ready for bibble!" Cat exclaimed, as she moved side to side. Mason turned around, grabbing some bibble from the small bowl he had on his desk, before popping it into her mouth.

"You really think I need to change who I am, and be outrageous, for people to like my music?" Tori asked, furrowing her eyebrows. 

Mason nodded seriously, "Oh, absolutely."

"Hundred percent." Chelsea added, nodding at her. I rolled my eyes, as I let out a small sigh, and looked at the floor. The outfits and the things they had been making her do.. was ridiculous. She wore a literal potato sack yesterday, and it wasn't even like the one Marylin Monroe wore either!

But I did have to admit, the black sparkly heel boots she was wearing now was super cute. I might have to steal those after she's done wearing them...

"And see, we've already got you looking the part of the outrageous pop star..." Mason trailed off, as he circled around her. Yeah, after they had her stand on a few checkout counters in her pajamas for a quick photoshoot yesterday while we were out shopping... definitely. 

"..And now you've got to play the part." Chelsea said, with a smirk.

"I... don't...—" Tori looked at her confused, before looking at Mason. 

"Rebellious!" Mason exclaimed.

"Dangerous." Added Chelsea.

"Yeah, yeah. The sort of wild girl who'd go to a posh restaurant in Beverly hills, get furious with a server, flip over a table..." He said, with a grin.

"..Grab a plate of ravioli..." Chelsea continued. 

"...And dump that ravioli right down a policeman's pants!" Mason said, before placing his hands on his hips as Tori looked at me, both of our eyes wide.

"I'm dancing for bibble!" Cat shouted, opening and closing her mouth.

"A policeman's pants?" I asked, making them look at me. Mason nodded proudly. 

"Isn't that illegal?" Tori asked.

They let out a laugh, "Not a real policeman!" Chelsea told her, shaking her head.

"No, no," Mason chuckled, "A stuntman! But everyone will think it's all real."

"And people will think I'm a terrible person!" Tori pointed out, pointing at herself. 

Chelsea nodded, "Precisely!" They're trying to ruin her image before it even starts!

Tori and I looked at Chelsea, confused. "And that will create buzz." Mason said, getting our attention again. "Get everyone talking about you..."

"Well," Tori looked at the floor. "Can... Can I at least tell my friends that it's fake?!" She asked.

Mason shook his head and shook his finger. "Oh no. No no no no no no."

"Don't be a silly person." Chelsea told her, looking Tori in her eyes as she placed her hand on her shoulder. 

"No one likes a silly." Mason added, making Tori's face fall even more.

"I'm sorry..." She apologized. "I don't wanna be a silly." Tori murmured, softly, looking at Chelsea.

"Come on now, I'll take you upstairs..." Mason moved on, gesturing to upstairs. He leaned in, grabbing her hand. "Katy Perry's up there cutting her new track."

Tori's eyes grew, "Woww.." She muttered, following him, as I stood up. She turned around abruptly, still being pulled by Mason. "Wait, ravioli down his pants?!"

"It'll be a nice feeling." Chelsea assured, nodding her head as she walked slowly behind her and Mason. Marshall followed them out, before closing the door to Mason's office.

"Hello?!" Cat shouted, as she danced around. "Somebody bibble me!" She yelled, as I sighed.

"Come on Cat," I said, grabbing her hand, and squeezing it so she knew it was me.

"Bibble!?" She asked, following me out the door.

"No, kitty Cat." I shook my head. 

THIRD PERSON POV

"Water?" The waitress asked, as she approached Andre and Tori's table, holding a pitcher. Tori fidgeted and looked around, anxiously, jumping when she heard the waitress' voice.

"What?!" She asked, turning towards her, making the waitress jump as well. "Oh. Yeah. Water's good. Sure." She nervously laughed. Andre stared at her, before noticing someone famous being led into the restaurant. 

"Hey Tori look... it's Bud Alderman... the astronaut." He said, pointing at him as he walked by them, to his table. 

Tori sipped her water, nodding a fake smile. "Mhm."

"He walked on the moon!" Andre added.

"Yeah," She sighed, looking around. "Walking is..." She said, spotting Mason as he sat at a table in the back of the restaurant, with Marshall and Chelsea. "great exercise!" She muttered, after making eye contact with him. 

Andre picked up his water, "Somethin' botherin' you?" He asked, leaning closer to the table.

"What?! Nothing, why, why do you'd say that?" Tori asked, putting her water down. 

"Cuz, you seem all freaked out. I feel like I'm with my grandma." He answered.

"A-ha ha, ha, ha, ha, ha." Tori laughed, fakely, leaning back in her chair.

"That laugh seemed insincere..." Andre murmured, eyeing her. Her face fell as their waitress came back with their food.

"Okay, we have a chopped salad for the gentleman..." She said, placing Andre's food in front of him. 

He grinned, pulling his chair up. "Ah yeah, that's some legit salad."

"And for the lady... Lobster salad with avocado." The waitress placed Tori's food down, as Tori nervously smiled, the smile never quite reaching her stressed out eyes. 

Tori looked around her and to Mason, as she sprinkled pepper over Andre's salad. Mason hardened his eyes at Tori and nodded, as she shook her head at him.

He glanced at their table, while mouthing 'Do it'. 

She looked at the waitress, watching as she offered pepper to her, before looking at her dish and grabbing the sides of the plate. She let it go abruptly, "What?!" She yelled, causing Andre and the waitress to jump. "What is this?!" She asked, looking at their waitress.

"Uh, well.. you ordered the...—" She stammered, as Tori rose up. 

"Where's the manager?!" She asked, stalking towards her.

"Tori, maybe you—" Andre said, trying to stop her, as he noticed people pulling their phones out, recording. 

"Stay outta this!" She shouted, pointing her finger in his face.

He leaned back, looking away appalled. "Well..." He muttered, as Marshall, Mason and Chelsea laughed and giggled, amused. 

"Um, ma'am, if you would rather have something else, I'd be...—"

"No!" Tori blew up, stepping closer to the waitress after she had backed up. "What I'd rather do is see you get fired for being an incompetent pre-turd!" She exclaimed. 

Andre looked around, holding his finger up. "Uh, check please." He said, before Tori pushed the table over, and their dishes fell to the ground with a splash from their waters. Andre's mouth dropped, as he held his arms up and stared at his salad. "My salad!"

Gasps and murmurs came from the patrons around them, Mason cracking up at the scene happening before him as Bud Alderman stood up from his seat, ready to intervene. 

"Excuse me, young lady!" He said softly, walking over as Tori glanced at him, before walking over to a nearby table. "There's no need to be this upset," He said, as Tori grabbed someone's food from their table. 

"Give me that ravioli!" She screamed.

"Over some—" He continued, before Tori tugged on the waistline of his pants, and dumped the ravioli down his trousers, as Chelsea looked at Mason. "Oh, my stars!!!" Bud yelled, as she made sure all the ravioli was dumped. "Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh!"

Tori looked at him angrily as she backed up, disregarding the glass plate onto the floor as Mason brought his hand to his forehead, still chuckling. 

Marshall looked over to him worried, pointing at Tori. "That wasn't the cop! W-where's the stunt cop?!" He asked. 

"No, no, no, no." Mason shook his head, as Marshall got ready to stand up. "It's all right. It's all right... This is..." He stared ahead, grinning ear to ear. "Is so much better."

Right on time, the stunt cop walked up to Tori, holding onto his belt. "Is there a problem here?" He asked, loudly, looking around as Tori's face morphed into horrified.

She let out a whine, shaking her head. "I think there is..."

~

Tori's audition song reminds me of the scene from High School Musical 3, when Troy went to her college to surprise her because she missed their prom!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 65 14
Cross Posted to Fanfiction.net (IllegitimatePrincess) and AO3 (SavvyCat) Victoria Vega. At Hollywood Arts, she's the golden girl; in the popular crow...
356K 3.8K 64
Brittany Oliver is the younger sister of Beck Oliver. She is a very talented singer and dancer, and goes to Hollywood Arts with her brother and frien...