Room 107 | A Victorious Rewri...

Elisabethhwrites által

Y/n Vega has gone to Hollywood Arts ever since she was 12 years old and over the years, she has met a lot of... Több

Curtain Notes
Timeline
Trina's Big Showcase
The Bird Scene
Tori's Video Profile
Stage fighting
The Birthweek Song
Robbie's Video Profile
Rex Dies
Rex's Video Profile
Jade and Alyssa Vaughn
Jade's Video Profile
Robarazzi
Y/n the Zombie
Cat's Video Profile
Beck's Big Break
Beck's Video Profile
The Diddly-Bops
Andre's Video Profile
Cat's New Boyfriend
The Great Ping-Pong Scam
Slap Post: What I Hate
Wok Star
Survival of the Hottest
Tori Takes Requests: Multiple Sandwiches
Wi-Fi in the Sky
Slap Post: Beck and Y/n Give Relationship Advice
Freak the Freak Out: Part 1
Freak the Freak Out: Part 2
The Wood
Slap Post: BIG PROBLEM!!!
A Film by Dale Squires
Slap Post: What I Hate #2
Sleepover at Sikowitz
Sinjin's Video Profile
iParty With Victorious
Beggin' On Your Knees
Trina's Video Profile
Beck Falls for Y/n
Slap Post: Angry Freak Out!
Ice Cream for Ke$ha
Cell Block
Wanko's Warehouse
Slap Post: What I Hate #3
Tori Gets Stuck
Slap Post: Beck's Lady Advice
The Twins Tortures Teacher
Locked Up: Part 1
Locked Up: Part 2
Things With Y/n: Andre's Love Songs
Terror On Cupcake Street
A Christmas Sikowitz
Slap Post: What I Love
Helen Back Again
How Trina Got In
Slap Post: New Public Service Announcement
The Bad Roommate
The Slap Fight
Who did it to Trina?
Things With Y/n: Pranking Sikowitz
The Worst Couple
Catsitting
Slap Post: What I Love #2
Car, Rain & Fire
Three girls and a Moose
The Opposite Date: Part 1
The Opposite Date: Part 2
Brain Squeezers
Slap Post: Shopping with Trina
Prom Wrecker
Driving the Twins Crazy
Things With Y/n: Beck's Hair
Tori Goes Platinum: Part 1
Tori Goes Platinum: Part 2
IMPORTANT A/N, PLEASE READ.

The Blonde Squad

1.4K 30 9
Elisabethhwrites által

December,

Wearing our blonde wigs, red dresses and police badges, we barged into Mr. Mckulsky's office, our bananas aimed at the floor.

"There's been a burglary!" Tori gasped, pointing at the broken into safe. The abstract painting that covered it laying against the wall on the floor.

"They could still be here!" Jade exclaimed, alarmed.

"Bananas!" Cat said, breaking into stance, her banana held up high. With our bananas held up high, we formed a line, Tori furthest from the door and facing Mr. Mckulsky's desk. Cat was next, looking straight ahead. Beside her was me, my head held high as I held my banana aimed at the back of the room. And closet to the door was Jade, who was also crouching down closet to the floor.

"Check the room girls." I commanded, treading slowly to sweep behind the door and the back corner of the room.

"Under desk..! Clear." Tori confirmed, crouching behind the desk on her knees. 

"Corner of the room.." I said, looking at them over my shoulder. "Clear."

Cat checked the closet, looking up and down before stepping out. "Closet.. Clear."

"Middle of the room.. This area from here to like right around here.." Jade motioned, covering the middle of the floor space. "This whole section I'm indicating with my hand gestures.. Clear!" She exclaimed, getting back into stance, holding her banana backwards. 

I shook my head, sighing. "Tawny, you're holding your banana backwards!" I scolded.

"Are you sure? Because it's my understanding that the ban--" She asked, looking at the banana before accidently shooting herself. She fell to the floor with a grunt, leaving our mouths open with startle.

Walking up to her, we stood over her body with disregard. "I told the Chief they shouldn't put idiots on The Blonde Squad." Cat muttered, shaking her head. 

Hearing a bird chirp, Tori looked at where it came from, spotting a red parrot. "Look..!" She gasped, making Cat and I look up. "There's McKulsky's bird!" She exclaimed, pointing at the bird's cage.

I gasped as well before walking over to the bird. "Hey bird!" I exclaimed, holding up my banana. "You happen to see who cracked that safe?"

"Talk!" Tori demanded, holding up banana too, besides Cat. 

I kept my focus strained on the bird, waiting for Cat to say the next line.

"Cat.." Beck whispered, watching us on the monitor as he sat in the director's chair. He looked away from the monitor, looking at Cat. "Cat!" He whispered louder, making her turn around. "You have the next line." He said, standing up with his binder open in one hand.

"No, the bird does." She said, still holding her banana up. I glanced at Beck, lowering my banana.

Beck took his headset off, walking further from his chair. "No... No, we put the bird's line in later," he reasoned, talking with his hands. He looked very good, like right there, at that moment. 

"Oh, okay, I'll wait." Cat grinned, messing with her hair. 

Tori rolled her eyes, lowering her banana as Cat smiled, naively. Ohhh Cat....

"And cut!" Beck yelled, shutting his binder. I stretched my arms as Sinjin lowered the camera and Andre lowered the boom microphone. 

"How is it that I'm playing the dumb girl?" Jade asked, looking at Beck and I as she stood up from the ground. We may or may not have done the casting...

"Aw.. Who's a pretty bird?" Tori cooed, walking closer to the parrot. "Yes, who's a pretty..--" She reached her arm out to open the cage, smiling.

"Don't touch!" Andre yelled VERY loud, startling not just Tori but everyone on set. 

"Oahh!" Tori jumped away from the bird, her hand over her heart. 

"Was that necessary?" Beck asked, looking up from his binder and going over things with Sinjin.

"You know the rules! You can borrow my grandma's bird to be in your little student movie, but nobody's allowed to touch him." Andre said.

"I know, but--" Tori began to say, making Andre turn towards her.

"Hey!"

"I was just..--"

"I say hey!" He repeated, pointing at her profusely. Tori looked away with a pout as he walked away.

"My wig is hurting my head," Cat murmured, massaging her temples as she leaned on the desk.

"Here, I'll fix it." I said, reaching my hands out to adjust her wig. 

"Uh, tuh tuh tuh tuh!" Robbie exclaimed, holding his hand up as he entered the 'office'. And once again, he had on a pink tool belt. But this time with hair adornments! Can you hear the sarcasticness in my voice?

"I was just trying to--"

"Who's the wig-master on this film?" He asked, walking towards us.

"You are." Jade said.

"You are." Tori whined.

"Robbie is." Cat mumbled.

"You.." I groaned, rolling my eyes. 

"That's right. And only the wig-master touches the wigs." 

I sighed, gesturing to Cat. "Well, fix hers.. Wig-master." I said sarcastically, backing up some.

"Well! It's almost five o'clock." Andre said, glancing at his watch as it went off. He walked across the sets room, walking to the bird. "Come on, Larry." He muttered, opening the bird's cage as he chirped. 

"What are we doing?" Beck asked, making me look between him and Andre. 

"I told you.. Larry has to get some fresh air outside every hour." Andre replied with a shrug. Beck rolled his eyes, sucking in a breath. "Come on Larry, fly to my finger." He said, holding out his hand. Larry flew past Andre's finger, flying to the catwalk instead. "Aw no, you missed my finger!" Andre yelled, as we looked at Larry sit on the railing. "Larry, Larry stay dere! I'm coming, son!" He yelled panicked, running out of the Blackbox theater.

Beck turned around from looking at the catwalk, a scowl on his face as he shook his head. "Guess that's a wrap for the day!" He said, snarky. I sighed as I walked with Jade, Cat and Tori, leaving the room with everyone else. I walked up to Beck as he closed his binder and took off his headset, wrapping my arms around his waist.

"We'll shoot more tomorrow." I said softly, looking at him.

"I know," He replied, sighing, before dipping his head down. One of his hands found my chin, as he leaned in closer against my lips, kissing me. He broke the kiss a few seconds later and just looked at me.

"Wh--" I started to ask, before Tori spoke up.

"Oh, hey, you guys wanna go grab some Sushi at Nozu?" Tori asked, grabbing my attention. 

"Yay!" Cat smiled, turning around to Tori.

"I don't want to.. but I will." Jade said, crossing her arms.

"Do you wanna come?" I asked, looking at Beck who hadn't took his eyes off of me since we kissed.

"Oh, huh?" He shook his head, "What was the question?" He asked, looking between Tori and I.

I laughed a little, "Do you want to come to that new Sushi place with us? Nozu?"

"Oh, I can't babe." He shook his head, "I have a lot of things I need to do before Saturday for the movie. But have fun though, okay? Text me when you get home." He said, kissing my forehead, before grabbing his binder and leaving.

"Oh, remember, we have to let Robbie take our wigs off." Cat prompted, pointing at her wig.

"Or.." Tori gasped, smiling. "We could go to Nozu in our wigs." She touched her wig.

"Why?" Jade asked.

"Because.. haven't you ever wondered what it's like to be a blonde?" Tori asked, excited.

"No." Jade said without a beat. 

"Maybe," I shrugged, touching my wig. 

"I've wondered that. I've also wondered why lemonade is a drink and first aid is for the injured."  Cat said, making me furrow my eyebrows, slightly confused. "Like, what if a thirsty person gets injured? Do you give him first aid first, and then lemonade? Or lemonade first and then second aid?" She asked, glancing at us. "Lemonade." Cat giggled.

"So, Sushi?" I asked, looking at Jade and Cat. 

"Let's go!" Jade exclaimed, as we followed behind her.

"Wow, this is a really cool place!" Tori raved, looking around as we entered Nozu. 

"I know." Jade agreed, looking around as well.

"Yeah," I nodded, looking around the colorful restaurant, it was nice.

"Colors!" Cat exclaimed.

"Hellooo. Welcome to Nozu. Can I--" A lady said, behind us.

"Oh, my God!" Tori and I exclaimed, looking at the woman. So, remember when Tori, Jade and I might've dangled that woman's daughter in the air because her mom, Mrs. Lee kinda forced us to have her sing in the play? Yeahhh... 

"What? Is he here!?" Mrs. Lee asked, looking behind her frantic.

"No, no. I'm Tori! Remember us?" Tori said, gesturing to Jade, Cat and I. "You produced my friend's, Jade, play!"

"Not you're friend." Jade mumbled, looking at her nails.

"Oh yeeeaaahhh. You people left my daughter dangling from the ceiling!" Mrs. Lee exclaimed, pointing her finger at each of us. 

"Oh..." I looked at Tori and Jade, feigning cluelessness. "Did we?" I asked, quietly. 

"Wait... what happened to your other restaurant?" Jade asked. 

"Yea, Wok Star?" I asked.

"Ohhhh. It burned down in a mysterious fire.. So sad. But then I collected the insurance money and opened this place!" She explained.

"But Wok Star was a Chinese restaurant." Tori said.

"Yeah so?" Mrs. Lee asked.

"This is a Sushi place..." Jade pointed out.

"Which is Japanese." Cat added.

"Are you Chinese or.. Japanese?" Tori asked. Mrs. Lee stared at Tori before thumping her on the side of her head. "Ow!" Tori exclaimed, as Mrs. Lee walked a few feet in front of us to the orange bar. 

"I have four nice spots for you at the bar... One for the girl who acted in play that almost kill my daughter," she said, pulling out Cat's stool first. She put her hands on the 2 stools beside Cat's, looking at me and Tori. "Two for the girls who tried to kill my daughter, and one for the girl who wrote terrible play." She scorned, pulling out the last stool for Jade. 

"Thank you..." Cat said, sitting down.

"And, we're sorry for dangling your daughter." I apologized, taking my seat. I really did feel bad about letting Daisy just hang there all night, waiting for her cue. 

"Yeah, really.." Tori nodded from beside me.

"Well, I'm not." Jade shook her head, making me hit her thigh.

"Jade." Tori sighed, looking up to the ceiling.

"That's okay, someday I will get my revenge." Mrs. Lee said, placing her hand on Tori and I's shoulders. She smiled, nodding before walking away. 

"Huh?" I murmured, watching her walk away.

Tori sighed, before looking at Cat. "This is so cool! We're blondes! Woo!" She exclaimed, turning towards me and Jade. "We're like princesses." She gasped, playing with the ends of her hair.

"Can you be the princess who gets poisoned?" Jade asked, playing with her chopsticks. 

"Why are you so excited to be blonde?" Cat asked.

"Because guys love blonde girls, especially with blue eyes. You watch. Tonight, we're gonna get extra special treatment." Tori smiled, wiggling in her chair.

"My brother gets special treatment. From special Doctors." Cat said, before leaning over to Tori, "It's court ordered." She looked at us, almost bloating. I gave her a smile, before shaking my head.

"Here's some water." A waiter, said, bringing us our glasses of water. 

"Thanks." I smiled.

Tori batted her eyelashes at him, smiling giddy as she pulled her water closer to her. "Heh? Heh? Heh??" She said, loudly, looking at Cat, Jade and I. 

"What?" Jade asked.

"He just gave us water. Do you see what blonde girls get? Free stuff!" She exclaimed, amped up. "Cha-ching! Yay-uh!"

"Oh, it's a magical night." Jade said sarcastically, before taking a sip of her water. 

How do we know if this isn't just the normal? What if they just give everyone free waters, or that they're going to make sure to put it on the bill?? Huh?

"You have to go to the bathroom?" Cat asked, looking at Tori, 

"No." Tori shook her head. 

"Oh, I do." Cat gestured to herself, before smiling.

"Me too," I said, getting up.

 "Yay! Back in a boo!" She said, getting up as well. We walked across the restaurant to the entrance of the bathroom hall before getting stopped by a tall boy.

"Hi." He said, looking from me to Cat. "Hey!" He grinned. Ooo, he's got eyes for Cat!!

"Oh, hi." Cat greeted, messing with her wig.

"What's going on?" He asked, putting his hand in his pocket.

"Nothing. I'm just.. going to the bathroom." She leaned forward, smirking, "I mean, not right this second.." She said, making the boy laugh. "What?" Cat asked when he continued to stare at her.

He put his hands on his hips, his hands balled in fists, "You're just really pretty." He admitted, throwing his hands up.

"Oh! Ha.."

I smiled, looking between them, "I'm going to go to the bathroom.." I said, lingering my eyes on Cat, who was smiling nervously at the boy in front of her.

He looked at me, sending me a smile before looking back at Cat. I turned around behind me to the bathrooms, hearing them talk to each other as I approached the women's bathroom. 

I used the bathroom and washed my hands, seeing Cat now sitting across from the boy from earlier, she giggled as he looked at her and talked. 

"Cat's sitting down with a boy." I said excitedly, taking my seat between the 2 girls as I pointed at where Cat and he sit. Jade looked at Cat and the boy, mostly looking at the boy, as if he was sketchy.

"Huh," Tori smirked, looking at Cat and the guy. "See what blonde hair does for a girl?" She asked, looking at Jade.

Jade threw her head back, groaning. "Ugggghhhhh!" Tori rolled her eyes as I laughed.

"Excuse me," someone said, tapping me on my shoulder. I turned around as Jade looked back with a glare and Tori turned around with a smile. "Hi." He greeted.

"Hi," I greeted back.

"Well, hi there!" Tori exclaimed, smiling hard.

"Can I borrow your soy sauce?" He asked, pointing at the soy sauce that was between Tori and I's place sitting. 

"Oh. He wants to borrow our soy sauce." Tori leaned back, looking at Jade and I over her shoulder as she smirked. 

"Wow?" Jade said, shrugging. I rolled my eyes, grabbing the soy sauce bottle. 

Tori put her hand out, stopping me from giving the bottle to him as she turned back to him, smiling. "What's your name, cute thing?" 

"... Reese."

"Well, Reese.. If you wanna hang with us blondes..--"

"Oh my.. Gosh." I said, placing my hand over my forehead. 

"My God..." Jade sighed, turning back to the bar. 

Tori placed her hands on her crossed legs, glancing at the floor, "Listen, you don't have to pretend that you wanna borrow our..--"

"Reese!" A man yelled, coming up to Reese. 

"Dad, I was just..--" 

"I told ya to get some dang soy sauce!" He exclaimed.

"I asked these girls for it but she..--" 

"Are you gonna lend us your dang soy sauce or what?!" He asked, rough, leaving Tori's mouth open as she looked at him. 

"Sure.." She awkwardly smiled, grabbing the soy sauce from my hand. "Here.. Oh! It's low sodium." She said, holding it out.

"What are you, a doctor?!" He asked, glaring at her with furrowed brows. "What's the matter with you?" He asked his son as they walked back to their table. 

"Dad, I tried..--"

Beck entered the hallway leading to the Blackbox, his coffee in his hand as he watched Andre listen intently into the Blackbox theater. 

"... Hi" Beck said with furrowed eyebrows, walking further down the hall, slowly.

Andre whipped around from listening outside the Blackbox doors, "Shhh! I'm trying to catch my grandma's bird, Larry." 

Beck nodded his head, "Ah.. How?"

"I put some special bird seed in his cage, turned out all the lights. Soon as I hear him munching on that seed, I'm gonna go in there, slam that cage, and then I'll get my life back to normal!" He explained, before putting his ear back to the door.

"What do you mean?" 

"Well, every night, when my grandma goes to bed, she talks to the bird."

"Sure," Beck nodded, shrugging.

"Since he wasn't there last night, she made me crawl under her bed and.. do the bird's voice.." Andre continued.

"What kinda things does your grandma say to the bird?" 

Andre shook his head, turning around towards us, "Stuff like uh.. Larry? Are ya there, Larry? So, then I had to go.. Yes, Grandma. Larry loves you, Grandma." He said, making himself sound like a parrot before letting out a squawk. 

"The-- The bird calls your grandma 'grandma'?" Beck asked, furrowing his eyebrows. 

"Mmm-hmm." Andre nodded, his face on the doors.

"So, you and the bird are cousins?" He asked, eagerly.

Andre raised his head up slightly, thinking about it. "I guess..."

"Shh! Shh! Listen.." Beck said, moving to the door, hearing faint crunch sounds from inside the Blackbox theater.

"The bird!" Andre whispered.

"And he's munching that seed!" Beck exclaimed. 

"Let's get him!" Andre said, opening the doors to the Blackbox. He opened the doors and they trudged in, careful of their steps. "When I shut the cage, you turn on the lights." Andre instructed as the bird continued to eat the bird feed.

"Got it." Beck whispered, walking softly to the lights switch as Andre creeped up on the bird cage. He shut the cage's door loudly, yelling, "Lights!"

Andre backed away, looking at Sinjin sit in the cage, confused. In the cup of his hand, Sinjin poured some more bird feed into his mouth all while staring at Andre and Beck. 

"This is a good blend." He said, making the 2 boys look at him crazy.

"Hey, Tori here.." Trina said, walking over to us at our lockers. She held out something, giving it to Tori. 

"What are.." She murmured, turning away from her locker. Glancing at the pair of underwear she held, Tori and I both gasped. "Is that a pair of my underwear?!" She asked, pointing at them and glancing at me.

Trina nodded, "Yeah. My allergies have been so bad today." She groaned, throwing her head back before looking at Tori's underwear, sniffling.

Tori and I looked at each other horrified. "What?!" I asked.

What was our sister on!?

"Tissues make my nose red and sore. These are so soft!" She shook her head, before blowing her nose in them.

"Oh my God..." I mumbled, grimacing as I watched her.

"You've been blowing your nose in my underwear?!" Tori asked, grimacing as well.

"Yeah, they're like a giant soft hanky." Trina said, rubbing her nose.

"Giant?!?!?" She asked, crossing her arms.

"Well, if it isn't the Vega girls!" Robbie exclaimed, walking behind Trina with his guitar.

"Gross." Trina shook her head, leaning her head on the locker beside mine, not even bothering to look at Robbie.

"You're in a good mood." Tori said.

"Yep.. Because I finished the song I've been writing." He smiled.

I looked at the ceiling, "Aw, is it another song about worms? Or broken glass?" I whined, looking at him.

"Not this time!" He grinned.

"Hate this guy." Trina muttered, rolling her eyes.

"This song's about a girl." He mused, dreamily, leaning his head on a locker as he looked at the ceiling.

"Ugh, Robbie.. I've told you; I'm not interested in you." Trina shook her head, facing him.

"Hey, I didn't mean you..--"

"Listen. Ya know when sometimes girls say, 'I just like you as a friend'?" She said.

"Yeah."

"I don't even like you that way." Trina rolled her eyes, tossing Tori her underwear before walking away.

I shook my head as I turned back to my locker, grabbing a book I would need after Lunch as Cat ran down the hallway, 

"Free hugs! Who wants a free hug!" She exclaimed, before stopping in front of 2 girls standing at the vending machines. "I'm hugging you!" She said, squeezing the girl up before running into Tori and I's arms, squealing.

"Oh." Tori mumbled, hugging Cat back as she twirled us around.

"Hi kitty Cat," I giggled, as she let go and jumped on Robbie.

"Wow. Someone's a happy Cat." He said, putting her on the ground.

"Yeah, me!" She exclaimed.

"Wait, is this because of that guy you met last night?" I asked, smiling.

"Uh-huh." Cat nodded.

"Oh. You.." Robbie awkwardly laughed, "You met a fella?" He asked pushing his hands into his pockets.

"Yeah." She twirled her hair around her finger, "His name's Evan. Oh! And I invited him here tonight to watch Beck's movie!"

"Oh yeah! The screening's tonight. I hear the movie came out pretty good." Tori said, nodding her head as she closed her locker.

"Yeah," I nodded, smiling. "Beck wouldn't let me watch it yet but from what Sinjin said, it's really good." I shrugged. 

"I was the wig-master." Robbie grinned.

"So!" Tori exclaimed, wrapping her arm around Cat. "What'd Evan do when you told him your blonde hair was really a wig?" She asked, as we walked away from our lockers. She removed her arm from Cat's shoulders, walking in front of her as I stood beside Cat. 

Cat slowly looked up, almost afraid. "What?" 

"I say..! What'd Evan do when you told him your blonde hair was really a wig?" Tori touched her own hair as we all looked at Cat.

"..That did not come up." 

"You never told him you were wearing one of my wigs?" Robbie asked as she turned around.

"I guess not." She said, furrowing her eyebrows. 

"Or the blue contacts?" I asked, making her look at me.

"Also did not come up." 

"Cat!" I said, concerned. "You spent like five hours with this guy and he still doesn't know what you really look like?" I asked.

"No. Oh my God!" She exclaimed, looking at Robbie. "What if he hates red-headed girls with brown eyes?" She asked, before starting to cry.

"Don't worry, he won't!" Tori said, trying to reassure her. She put her hand on Cat's shoulder before taking it away. 

"Are you crying?" Robbie asked, touching her arm.

"Yeah," She said, slapping his arm. "I can't help it.. I cry when I'm scared." She cried, taking Tori's underwear to blow her nose. She blew her nose before wiping her eyes... with the underwear.

"Ohh Cat.." I cooed, grimacing when she wiped her eyes. Even Robbie wa a little bit weirded out.. hm.. maybe he was maturing.. or in therapy.

She took Tori's underwear from her face, really seeing what it was for the 1st time. "What is this?" She asked, looking at Tori's yellow panties with pink flowers all over them. 

"...Underwear." Tori awkwardly lightened. 

"They're so big!" Cat said, making me cover my laugh.

"You know what?!" Tori exclaimed, snatching her underwear from Cat before stomping away. As we watched her stride away, Robbie began to rub Cat's shoulder.

After school ended, Robbie, Tori and I found Cat sulking at the Asphalt Cafe. The rest of the day she hadn't been acting like herself, and it got us worried. We'd been trying to cheer her up and get more details about Evan when Jade hiked her leg over the bench, dropping her laptop and coffee down on the table.

"Hello." Tori said, not expecting her to sit down.

"What do you want?" Jade asked as she sat down.

"You're the one who sat down here." She asked, as Jade opened her laptop.

"Yeah, lucky you."

"I'm so upset." Cat said, messing with a strand of her hair.

Jade glared at Robbie, "Did you try to play pirates with her?"

"We told you not to play pirates with her anymore." I reprimanded, glaring at him too. Even though I knew what was wrong with Cat, I still wanted to remind him and get my point across.

He looked between us frantically, before looking at Cat, "No!' He shook his head. 

"Cat's bugging because she and that guy Evan really hit it off last night, but he thinks that she has blonde hair and blue eyes." Tori explained, putting her hand on Cat's back.

"You never told him you were wearing a wig?" Jade asked.

"I forgot! What if he hates red-headed girls?" She asked quietly.

"He won't." I said, shaking my head as I gently touched her hand. Now, I didn't say like... I really hoped he didn't have a 'type'.. Cat really seems to like him.

"You're being silly!" Robbie exclaimed.

"What's this boy's name?" Jade asked, going on Splashface.

"Evan. I forget his last name. It rhymes with snith." She said.

"Uhh," Tori muttered as Robbie looked confused. "Could it be Smith?" She asked, looking at Cat. 

"That's it!" She tapped Tori on her hand. "God, it's been killing me!" 

"Where's he go to school?" Asked Jade.

"Briarwood." She answered, as Jade typed on her laptop. Cat sighed, messing with her hands on the table. "When he sees how I really look he's gonna be disappointed and then..--"

"That does it!" Robbie exclaimed, throwing an empty water bottle as he stood up from the bench. "Catarina Valentine, I will not sit here anymore and listen to you talk bad about yourself! You're adorable. Any guy would be lucky as cheese to go out with you."

"As cheese...?" I mumbled, furrowing my eyebrows before looking back at Robbie and Cat.

"Thanks Robbie, that's really sweet, but you don't know how guys think." She said, making me laugh and bury my face into Jade's shoulder.

"Wh.. H.. How can..!--" He stuttered, looking at all of us before settling on Cat. "Good day!" He yelled, grabbing his bag and hopping over the bench.

Tori, Cat and I sat almost stunned at his outburst, watching him speed walk away as Jade looked back at her laptop, unfazed.

"Cheese is lucky?" Tori said, leaning towards Cat.

"Yes!" He yelled, making me jump. That was excessively loud, and how could he even hear her??

"Jade, tell Cat that when this boy sees her pretty red hair tonight, he's gonna like her even more." She said, turning to Cat as she touched her hair.

"Ahhh, can't do that." Jade said, looking at her laptop. I looked at her confused before looking at her laptop. Oh...

"Why not?" Tori asked, looking at her.

Jade looked up, "Because I'm looking at Evan's Splashface page and.. scrolling through pics of his ex-girlfriends.. Blonde, blonde, blonde.. Whoa, ugly blonde!" She exclaimed, making me laugh. Maybe those were his sisters? Cousins?? And anyways, who keeps pictures of their exes up?

"Uh, blonde, oh, and his blue-eyed dog with blonde fur..." She said, and Tori and I looked at Cat. "I'm thinking Evan goes for blondes.." She just had to add, making me elbow her in her side. "Ow!" She yelled, glaring at me. I nodded my head towards Cat, who was beginning to cry. 

"Oh, that doesn't mean anything." Tori said, upbeat, trying to calm her down. "What are his likes and dislikes?" She asked Jade. 

"Uh, likes.. 'Sushi, video games, girls with blonde hair and blue eyes'."

I closed my eyes, shaking my head as Cat whimpered and looked at the ground.

"And dislikes?" I asked, hesitantly.

"People who pretend to be something they're not." She looked up from her laptop at Cat, smirking ironically.

"Oh no!" Cat whined, beginning to really cry. She waved at her face, looking at Tori. "Can I have your underwear again?!" 

Tori turned around, grabbing the underwear instantly from her bag before giving it to Cat. Cat rested her elbows on the table, crying harder into the pair of underwear as Tori rubbed her back and Jade looked at me confused and weirded out. I shook my head, sighing.

"Thank you for coming to see my semester project.. A funny, short film called 'The Blonde Squad'!" Beck said, speaking into the microphone as he stood on the stage in the Blackbox theater. Andre and I stood on the sidelines, watching him as he talked. My phone buzzed in my purse, making me check who it was.

'Just parked, omw in.' --Jade.

"Yay!" "All right, Beck!" "We love you, Beck!" A group of girls squealed, jumping up and down. Silently, and glaring at them, I made an attempt to just walk over to them but before I could even step a foot towards them, a hand was pulling me back by my arm. 

"Mm-mm, nope." Andre murmured, staring straight ahead as he shook his head. 

Beck pointed at the girls, "Northridge, right?" 

"Uh-huh!!" They nodded, twirling side to side and grinning.

"Yeah..." He sighed condescendingly, looking at the ground. "Anyway! Hang out, get some popcorn, we're gonna start..--" He stared at the catwalk, watching Sinjin as he loudly ate bird seed.

Did I mention Sinjin has been eating bird seed? Bird seed Andre has been putting out to get his grandmother's bird back? Beck and Andre even caught him in the bird's cage yesterday! 

"Sinjin, please stop eating bird seed." Beck shook his head.

Sinjin looked up from eating from his hand, staring at Beck instead. "Don't you think I would if I could?!" He asked before putting more in his mouth.

"All right. Uh..--"

"Real quick, real quick!" Andre said, running on stage and grabbing the mic from Beck. Beck flicked his hand, exasperated, stepping back as he shook his head. "I'm sure most of you have heard by now, I'm looking for a bird.. Name-a Larry. If ya happen to see him, please alert me by saying something like uh.. 'Hey Andre.. There's your bird'!" He rambled, holding a bird seed bag in his hand. He gave the mic back to Beck, before jogging out of the Blackbox.

"Thanks. Thanks for that." Beck nodded sarcastically, before walking off the stage with a wave as the audience clapped.

As Sinjin continued to munch loudly of the bird seed, Beck grabbed the side of my neck with gentle force, pulling me closer. His lips met mine in a rushed, possessive kiss, before pulling away, his hand still on the side of my face. "I'm yours, not theirs, their squeals mean nothing to me." Flustered, I nodded, feeling my cheeks heaten. 

"You seen Cat's boy-toy yet?" Jade asked.

Hearing Jade's voice, I looked behind me, seeing her and Tori just coming into the Blackbox theater. "Tori and Jade just walked in." I mumbled, kissing his cheek before walking a few feet away behind me. 

After finding out Evan's type, Cat and Jade both went home. But Tori and I stayed to help Andre, Sinjin and Beck get everything ready for tonight. And after that, we changed into some more appropriate clothing for the screening. Tori had been waiting on Cat in the halls and I'd came in here to see if Cat had already arrived and ended staying in the Blackbox. Evan had arrived just before Beck went on stage.

"Right over there." I said, walking up beside Jade as I pointed at Evan sitting down and chatting up a blonde girl.

"Oh, so she's meeting him here?" Jade asked, glancing at me. We stared at Evan as we talked, his back facing us. 

"Yup. And I guarantee you, when he sees what she really looks like," Tori shrugged, "he's gonna be even more psyched..--"

"Whoa whoa.." Jade said, cutting her off as Cat appeared beside Evan, wearing her blonde wig.

"Aw, Cat..." I sighed, watching as she tapped him on his shoulder, greeting him. 

"Uh.." Tori groaned, "Nooo. Oh Cat!" She whined as Cat sat down beside him, messing with her hair. He offered her popcorn as she smiled at him. "Hey!" Tori whispered, walking over to Robbie. "Did you do that to Cat's head?!" She asked, gesturing to Cat.

"I couldn't talk her out of it." He sighed.

"You helped her?!" I asked, throwing my hand up. 

"Do you see this belt?" He pointed at his pink belt. "I am a wig-master!"

"Robbie!" I whined, rolling my eyes as Tori groaned and looked at the ceiling.

"Helping people with their wig needs is my duty!" He nodded, aggressively.

Danny AND Tori messed up Cat's last relationship, and I was not going to let a boy who possibly couldn't see past hair color to hurt Cat again! Robbie was not helping either!

I pulled his belt, before letting it go. He squeaked as the belt slapped his stomach. He held his stomach as I walked away with an angrily pout. "Yeah, feel all that!" I exclaimed, glancing at him.

"There's been a burglary!" Emberly, Tori's character gasped, pointing at the broken safe. The abstract painting that covered it laying against the wall on the floor. Jazzy spy music played in the background as the lights were dimmed. 

"They could still be here!" Tawny, Jade's character exclaimed, alarmed.

"Bananas!" Hazel, Cat's character said, breaking into stance, her banana, along with the other girls, held up high as they posed. The audience laughed, making Beck look around with a genuine smile. I tapped his arm excitedly, looking at him as he smiled.

"Check the room girls." Cinnamon, my character commanded, treading slowly to sweep behind the door and the back corner of the room.

He smiled at me before looking back at the movie as I looked at the audience. I was so proud of him; I loved when other people could see his talent and passion. I couldn't wait to see him on a stage accepting an award one day. 

"Under desk..! Clear." Emberly confirmed, crouching behind the desk on her knees.

"Corner of the room.." Cinnamon said, looking at them over her shoulder. "Clear."

The Blackbox was full, people even having to stand up at the back and the sides of the room to see the movie. Tori and Andre sat together at the back of the room, closet to the side door as Robbie sat in front of them, eating popcorn.

Hazel checked the closet, looking up and down before stepping out. "Closet.. Clear."

Jade was sitting next to Robbie, beside the aisle and Cat and Evan were huddled up, eating popcorn by the door... and under the catwalk where Sinjin was munching and spilling bird seed all over Cat. 

"Middle of the room.. This area from here to like right around here.." Tawny motioned, covering the middle of the floor space. "This whole section I'm indicating with my hand gestures.. Clear!" She exclaimed, getting back into stance, holding her banana backwards.

Cinnamon shook her head, sighing. "Tawny, you're holding your banana backwards!" She scolded.

"Are you sure? Because it's my understanding that--" She asked, looking at the banana before accidently shooting herself. She fell to the floor with a grunt as the gun went off, leaving our mouths open with startle.

"Larry!" Andre yelled, grabbing my attention towards the back of the Blackbox. Jade, Robbie, Tori and a few other eyes were set on the doo-- Oh no! Perched upon Cat's head was Larry, his footing was pulling Cat's wig back just a little to where you could see some of her red velvet hair. 

"Oh, my word! Stop the film! Stop the film!" He yelled, standing up as he waved to Sinjin. 

"Look--" Emberly said, before Sinjin paused the movie, making Beck look up confused. The parrot chirped, making Evan look at where it came from. 

"Whoa!" He murmured, backing his chair up.

"Cat, don't move!" Andre said, holding his arms out with caution.

"I gotta go freshen up." Cat exclaimed, her voice breaking as she slowly stood up and Larry started to flap his wings, making her scream.

"No, no, Cousin Larry!" Andre yelled, following Cat out the doors. "Our Grandma needs ya!" He exclaimed as I looked at Beck. 

"I'll be right back!" I said, following Tori and Robbie. 

"Andre!" Tori yelled as we rushed out the Blackbox.

 "Cat!" Tori yelled, as we ran after her in the main hallway. She had her hands on her disheveled wig, breathing hard.

"Cat.." Robbie said.

"Cat! Cat!" I exclaimed as we caught up to her. She turned around as Andre ran past us, waving his arm for Larry.

"Larry! Larry!"

Cat turned around from looking at Andre run down the hall, looking at Robbie frantically. "Please, fix it, Robbie! Fix my wig!"

"Okay." Robbie sighed, his shoulders deflating. 

"No!" I exclaimed, whipping towards him with my finger pointed in his face. I looked at Cat, glancing at Tori as she nodded, agreeingly at me. "No, kitty Cat."

"Y/n..." She whispered, pouting.

"Cat," I said quietly, "You are a beautiful, sweet girl, with a beautiful personality! Any guy would be so lucky to go out with you," I nodded my head. 

"Lucky as cheese." Robbie added, making Tori and I look at him with a look that said 'Seriously?'

I shook my head, looking back at Cat. "Evan should like you, for you. Regardless of your hair color, okay?"

Looking at me, she nodded, tentatively.

"Please.. Just tell Evan the truth. Show him the real you.. And I promise.." Tori clasped her hands together, smiling at Cat subtle. "He'll think you're amazing." She shrugged.

"You're sure he'll still like me?" She asked, looking at all 3 of us. 

"Hundred percent." Tori smiled.

I nodded, smiling too. I sure hoped so, even if he didn't... this was going to help her in the long run.. even if it did hurt.

"Come with me." Robbie said softly, beginning to walk to the bathroom. 

"I don't know about this.." Cat murmured as she walked with Robbie.

"It's okay."

"But I don't like controversy." She said quietly, as Jade joined us. 

"I know. I know." Robbie replied, opening the door for her.

"So?" Jade asked.

As I began to respond, we heard footsteps behind us, making us turn around. 

"Excuse me.. Have you two seen a blonde girl, she's..--" Evan asked, walking up to us, urgently.

"Cat. Yeah," Tori anxiously laughed, glancing at the floor. "She'll be back in a sec."

"Is she all right?" He asked as he looked between the 3 of us.

"Yeah, she's.. She just gets weird when birds eat from her hair." I shrugged, awkwardly smiling. What? When birds eat from her hair??

"Happens more often than you'd think.." Jade added, looking at her nails.

He nodded, shrugging his hands into his pockets as he opened his mouth to respond. 

"Larry! Larry!" Andre yelled, chasing after Larry down the hall. "Eat from my finger! Larry!" He yelled, running around the corner with his hand held up high as he ran.

"Um, why don't you wait here for Cat?" I asked, shrugging.

"She's really sweet, and.. pretty," Tori shrugged, glancing at the floor as her face fell. "and.. deserving of being accepted for who she is." She nodded, looking at him firmly.

"Regardless of how she might look or change..in the future." I glared at him.

"YOU got that pretty boy? See, because Cat's sweet as a red velvet cupcake, we're not." Jade said, her head tilting as we stared at him. 

He stared at us, "Huh?" He asked, eyebrows furrowed.

Tori smirked, "Just wait here." She said as Jade patted him on the back (a little too hard) and we began to walk away.

I looked at him as we left, nodding my head at him as I softly quirked a brow. 

The door opened and Cat peeked around the lockers as Evan turned towards her, his mouth opening. She tiptoed to him, touching her red velvet hair as she stared up at him. "Hi."

"Cat?" He asked, surprised and confused.

"I guess."

"Is that you?" He asked, and Cat nodded. "But.."

"It was a blonde wig." She spoke up, "And the blue eyes were fake. It was for Beck's movie." She explained, messing with her hair still. She let out a deep sigh, "This is me." She said, starting to fidget side to side. 

He shook his head, "Well.. You're beautiful." 

Cat's face lit up, her swinging stopping. "I am?" 

"Totally!" He replied as she grinned and got flustered. "But I'm really into blondes. Later." He said, before walking away as she watched him, heartbroken and shocked.

"Squawk. Larry loves Grandma!" Larry said, flying past her with Andre not so far behind him, wearing Cat's blonde wig.

 "Larry.. I got the wig on and it's full a bird seed!" He yelled, standing by the vending machines as he pointed at the wig on his head. "Come eat from my wig!" He yelled, running after Larry.

After Cat had come back into the Blackbox theater and the screening ended, Tori and I stayed to try to console Cat. The rest of the movie had cheered her up a little, but she was still down. I felt so bad, but I had to keep reminding myself, that this had to be done and it helped in the long run!

I mean imagine 3 months from now, they would probably be dating, and knowing Cat, she would be in that blonde wig 24/7. And the off chance he wouldn't visit her at lunch as a surprise and then catch her the one day without the wig? She'd really be hurting, and I don't think any of us want to see Cat hurt. I didn't like seeing it now. 

Also, what is it with Cat getting hurt in the hallway?! This is the 2nd time!

"Aw Cat.. I feel like I've done something terrible to you." Tori said, frowning. 

She sighed, looking at her. "Yeah." She nodded.

"You hate us now?" I asked softly, still feeling really bad. 

She sighed again, messing with her purple giraffe plushie. "No. I just want something bad to happen to you guys." She looked at us, "Not like really bad. Just.. Something to ruin your weekend."

Tori glanced at me, looking back at Cat. "We'll try." She said, shrugging as she briefly smiled at her, and I nodded.

"I'd appreciate it." Cat said, looking at the ground. "Can I just be alone now?" She asked, looking at me then Tori.

"Okay." I nodded, standing up from my chair. 

"Hug?" Tori smiled, holding her arms out.

"No." Cat shook her head, making Tori's smile fall. She put her hands down before nodding and standing up.  

"Bye kitty Cat." I said, waving at her as we left her be. 

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

152K 4K 26
Y/n Vega is the youngest Vega sister and the last one to join Hollywood Arts. Jade West takes an immediate interest in Y/n, seeing if she's like her...
106K 2.6K 26
"I.. I just need to escape all this." I said. "But what if Jade is the escape you need?" Y/N is finally ready to build new relationships after her br...
537K 8.1K 39
Eleanor Vega the Sister of Tori and Trina Vega. When Tori & Eleanor fill in for Trina at the showcase they start school at Hollywood Arts. Quickly...
157K 4.3K 35
There's a new bad girl in town that makes Jade West look like kitten... Elizabeth Smith is a 17 year old girl who has had a tough time with the move...