Room 107 | A Victorious Rewri...

Bởi Elisabethhwrites

Y/n Vega has gone to Hollywood Arts ever since she was 12 years old and over the years, she has met a lot of... Xem Thêm

Curtain Notes
Timeline
Trina's Big Showcase
The Bird Scene
Tori's Video Profile
Stage fighting
The Birthweek Song
Robbie's Video Profile
Rex Dies
Rex's Video Profile
Jade and Alyssa Vaughn
Jade's Video Profile
Robarazzi
Y/n the Zombie
Cat's Video Profile
Beck's Big Break
Beck's Video Profile
The Diddly-Bops
Andre's Video Profile
Cat's New Boyfriend
The Great Ping-Pong Scam
Slap Post: What I Hate
Wok Star
Survival of the Hottest
Tori Takes Requests: Multiple Sandwiches
Wi-Fi in the Sky
Slap Post: Beck and Y/n Give Relationship Advice
Freak the Freak Out: Part 1
Freak the Freak Out: Part 2
The Wood
Slap Post: BIG PROBLEM!!!
A Film by Dale Squires
Slap Post: What I Hate #2
Sleepover at Sikowitz
Sinjin's Video Profile
iParty With Victorious
Beggin' On Your Knees
Trina's Video Profile
Beck Falls for Y/n
Slap Post: Angry Freak Out!
Ice Cream for Ke$ha
Cell Block
Wanko's Warehouse
Slap Post: What I Hate #3
Tori Gets Stuck
Slap Post: Beck's Lady Advice
The Twins Tortures Teacher
Locked Up: Part 1
Locked Up: Part 2
The Blonde Squad
Things With Y/n: Andre's Love Songs
Terror On Cupcake Street
A Christmas Sikowitz
Slap Post: What I Love
Helen Back Again
How Trina Got In
Slap Post: New Public Service Announcement
The Bad Roommate
The Slap Fight
Who did it to Trina?
Things With Y/n: Pranking Sikowitz
The Worst Couple
Catsitting
Slap Post: What I Love #2
Car, Rain & Fire
Three girls and a Moose
The Opposite Date: Part 1
The Opposite Date: Part 2
Brain Squeezers
Slap Post: Shopping with Trina
Prom Wrecker
Things With Y/n: Beck's Hair
Tori Goes Platinum: Part 1
Tori Goes Platinum: Part 2
IMPORTANT A/N, PLEASE READ.

Driving the Twins Crazy

1K 28 6
Bởi Elisabethhwrites

Monday, April 25th, 2011

As I came back into my room from brushing my teeth, I slipped on my (yfc) slippers, walking towards my dresser. I was still in my pajamas and hadn't done my hair yet, but I had like 40 minutes until school started, so I had plenty of time. Pulling the small drawer out, I looked through my jewelry box to see what kind of jewelry I wanted to wear today, 

My phone chimed from its place on my bed, making me go grab it as Trina came out of the bathroom, doing her loud voice exercises. I rolled my eyes as I checked my phone, seeing the good morning text Beck had just sent. I smiled as I pressed my finger to the pear sign, opening my phone and heading downstairs.

"Hi mom." I greeted, walking down the staircase as she sat at the table, and Tori stood behind the island, her hair damp.

"Good morning honey." She smiled, before taking a bite of breakfast.

"What ya make?" I asked, as I passed by the piano.

She looked at me, "Oh, I was just telling your sister," She pointed at Tori. "I made a gorgeous egg-white omelet with mushrooms and spinach. And freshly chopped tomatoes from our backyard. Do you girls want one?" She asked.

I nodded, sitting at the table. "Yeah."

"Sure." Tori smiled.

She gestured behind her, casting a sideways glance. "Stove's right there."

"But... I thought...—" I looked from the stove to her, as Tori went to the oven, picking up the egg carton.

"There's no more eggs." She said, looking at mom.

"Oh right..." She murmured, cutting some of her omelet before taking a bite.

Tori and I looked at each other, "We can't make an omelet without eggs." I pointed out, looking at her. Why would she offer us some, and we have no eggs left to make it! I was fine with making it.

"Yeah, I can't argue with that." She shook her head, focused solely on her food and her book. I rolled my eyes, sighing as I texted Beck back. It was entirely too early for my mom to decide she didn't want to 'mom' right now. I loved my mom... but dang, did she love to pick and choose.

"Guess I'll just suck on this tomato skin." Tori said, picking the tomato skin up as she looked at mom.

"I already did." She mindlessly answered, making Tori frown and softly throw it onto the paper towel it had previously been on. Guess we'll be picking something up on the way to school.

"Bwaaahhhnnn!" Trina yelled, as she descended down the stairs, making both Tori and I look at her. "Nyaaahhhnnn! Mweeehhhnnn! Gwaaahhhnnn!" She shouted, carefully walking towards her bag on the platform as Tori walked closer to her.

"Your singing's not getting better." Tori told her, hands planted on her waist.

Trina looked up from her makeup bag, staring at her. "I'm doing vocal warm-ups. It's what real singers do." She retorted as I stood up.

"Uh-oh. Girls, you better hurry or you're gonna be late for school." Mom said, standing up from her chair.

I looked at her, before glancing at my phone. "But it's only 7:10." I shrugged.

"We have tons of time." Trina added, standing up from the platform.

"Unh-uh. They're shooting some movie right down the street." Mom continued.

"So?" Tori asked.

"So, to get to school, Trina's gonna have to go up to Mulholland and take the long way." She explained, before turning around as my eyes widened.

"That's a forty-minute drive!" I exclaimed, looking at my sisters.

Trina glanced at me, before turing around. "I better go get dressed." She said hastily, going towards the stairs. "Bwaaahhhnnn! Nyaaahhhnnn! I'm gonna sing in the caaaaar!" She sung, as I shook my head and looked at Tori.

I refused to be in the car with Trina FOR 40 MINUTES. I could barely take 5! Between her singing and keeping the car a certain temperature and her loud, loud gum chewing. I was gonna go crazy!

I looked at mom, as she picked up her coffee mug, and read her book. "Mom, mom, you gotta drive us to school!" I exclaimed, tapping her shoulder.

She looked at me, "I can't." She shook her head.

Tori leaped forward, grabbing onto her arm. "You have to!"

"What's wrong with Trina?" Mom asked, placing her mug down.

"What isn't wrong with Trina?!" I whined, as Tori shook her head.

"You know, you made her!" Tori exclaimed, before her eyes widened, "I have to find my earphones..." She muttered, before walking upstairs as mom watched her.

"But Trina always drives you girls to school." Mom pointed out.

"Yeah! And it's a five-minute ride mom! I can handle five minutes trapped in a car with Trina, but not forty!" I whined.

"Baby..." She sighed, looking at me as she put her napkin down and I shook my head. "It's okay.."

"No. Mom, seriously!" I said, looking at her. "No. I...—"

"Oh, shhh—" She murmured, getting up from her chair as I talked frantically with my hands.

"I love her, so much but she's just so irritating!" I whimpered, closing my eyes for a second as she tried to calm me down. "I barely ride with her but I just cannot!" It's like, she goes out of her way just to annoy me! When Tori and I took care of her when she got her wisdom teeth out, or when she made us be her personal servants for like a week!

"It's okay, shhh. Sweetie..." She cooed, as I shook my head.

"No, mom, mom, mom! Please!" I pleaded, grabbing onto her arms. This is why I barely ride with Trina; I couldn't do it. And I couldn't call Jade or Beck, because it would take them 40 minutes to just bypass the freaking movie!

"It's gonna be okay!" She said, surprised at my reaction as she placed her hand on my cheek.

I rolled my eyes, looking at the ground. "Do you not remember when she drove on the wrong side of the road? She was applying lip gloss mom!" I whined. "I wish I could drive myself."

"Well, maybe you should get your driver's license like a normal teenage girl." She said, moving her hand onto shoulder.

I sighed, "Yeah.... But—"

"Shhh... I'm gonna help you through this." She said, placing her hand on her chin and looking at the table as I looked at her. She looked at me, rubbing my back. "Just close your eyes..." She nodded.

I looked at her warily before letting out a breath and closing my eyes.

"Now put your arms over your head," She instructed, and I did like so. "And lock your fingers..." She pushed my hands together, as I locked them together.

"Okay, now what?" I asked, moving my head at to where I last saw her. "Now what?" I repeated, not hearing her beside me anymore. "...Mom?" I asked, before accepting what I already knew. I sighed, "I'm alone, aren't I?" I whined before opening my eyes. I shook my head, opting to just go upstairs and get ready, seeing as I had a 40-minute drive ahead of me and I still hadn't got ready! 

I digged around in my bag, checking if I had gotten everything since we had to leave in such a hurry, before glancing up at my sisters as they sat upfront. Trina's leg was splayed across the car, her foot on the dashboard as she switched her focus between the road and her leg. I groaned, "Ugh, Trina do you really have to shave your legs now?"

"I can't go to school with stubble!" She exclaimed, as if I had said something crazy bad.

"Why didn't you shave your legs before we left for school?" Tori asked, holding Trina's foot.

"I didn't know we had to leave forty minutes early." She retorted, as I watched the road worriedly, looking between her and the cars around us.

"Well, it's a little awkward for me...—" Tori said as Trina flipped her leg around, her foot hitting Tori in the mouth. "Oww! Trina! That hit my tongue..."

I raised up, looking at Tori. "Oh my God," I grimaced, "You okay?"

Ignoring Tori, she continued shaving her leg, keeping one hand on the wheel. "Okay. Stop! Hold it!" She grunted, kicking up her leg as her arm tried to keep up with shaving, and her elbow jerked back.

My head flung back, as I brought my hands up to my nose. "Ow! Trina!" I exclaimed, holding my nose. "You just elbowed me in the face!" I murmured, looking at her as I brought my hand away to check for blood. I was bleeding!

Trina continued to kick and fidget her leg, as Tori held her foot and I held my nose. "Trina! Stop it!!" I yelled, holding her leg to stop her from moving.

"What is your problem!?" Tori asked her, as a car honked at us.

Trina looked away from glancing at the road, baring her teeth. "If you don't want me to shave my legs..." She looked at both of us, "You do it." She said, holding the razor out to Tori.

"No!" She exclaimed.

"Then give it back and I'll do it!" Trina retorted, reaching for the razor as she missed the stop sign, making a truck break.

"Keep your eyes on the road, I'll do it." Tori grumbled, as Trina glanced at me.

"Y/n, give me your leg." She said, looking between Tori shaving her leg and the road.

"My leg?!" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

"L.e.g" She spelled it out, "Exactly what I said, yeah." She quipped, rolling her eyes, as I slowly put my leg up on the center console. "HURRY!" She yelled.

"Okay, here. What?" I asked, looking at her.

"Unbuckle your seatbelt." She said, looking in the rearview mirror as she turned onto the next street.

"Why do you want her to unbuckle her seatbelt?" Tori asked, as she shaved Trina's leg.

Trina glared at Tori, "Who else is going to push the brake pedal?!" She seriously asked.

"Trina!" I exclaimed, "I'm not doing that! How about you take your other L.E.G and, I don't know? Use it for the brake!"

"And do you want me to run more lights and stop signs!?" She yelled, looking at me.

"Trina! Your about to hit that car!" Tori screamed, as I looked away from her, quickly unbuckling my seatbelt.

"Oh shiz!" She yelled, looking back at the road as I moved forward, and put my foot on the brake, pushing it as fast as I could so we wouldn't run the light and hit the car. Our car stopped with a jerk, making us let out a breath. I breathed heavily, glaring at Trina.

"Oh my God..." Tori murmured, her hand on her heart.

Trina shrugged, as the light turned green, and she started to drive. "See?" She sighed, "Teamwork." I rolled my eyes, glancing at Tori as she continued shaving Trina's leg.

Trina glanced at her, "Oh," She looked at the road for a second before looking at her leg. "Okay, uh, watch out for that sore."

"This could not get worse." Tori mumbled, sighing.

"A-and Y/n while your right there... o-or Tori, when you're done with that leg— Just.." She stammered, before letting out a grunt, plopping her FOOT ON THE DRIVING WHEEL. "Okay..." She grabbed the shaving cream, and raised up her arm, using her other hand to spray some on her armpit. "Can you get my pit?" She asked as she slathered it on her pit. "Alright." She sighed, as Tori and I looked at each other, grossed out and shocked.

"Ahh, it got worse..." I whined, looking at Trina's shaving cream covered pit.

Tori and I staggered towards our lockers, completely drenched in sweat and tiredness as the bell rung. School hadn't even started yet, and I wanted to go back home to my bed. I was hungry, sweaty and tired.

"Oh my God." Andre said, as he and Beck furrowed their eyebrows at us.

"Did you swim to school?" Beck asked, as he walked towards me. He put his hand on my waist as I pushed him away and shook my head at him.

"No." I rolled my eyes, "This.. is sweat." I muttered, squeezing my shirt as Tori wringed out her hair. Ew.

"Ewwwwwww." "Ulllccchhhh." They murmured as I sighed.

"Why are you two all sweaty?" Andre asked.

"Cuz Trina turned the heat up in her car all the way!" Tori whined.

"Why?" Beck asked.

"She's doing some new kind of yoga, and it 'has to be done' in a hundred- and twenty-degree heat!" Tori explained.

"And it doesn't help, she made us shave her legs and armpits, and made me use my foot for the brake." I added, seeing their eyes widen.

"She made the car that hot?" Andre asked, and Tori nodded, fanning herself.

Beck closed his eyes, shaking his head to see if he heard me correctly. "She made you shave... her legs and armpits!?" He asked, gesturing between Tori and I.

"Yep." I deadpanned, rolling my eyes.

"I tried to roll down my window, but she pushed her little driver's side button that locks it!" Tori whined, poking Andre's shoulder.

Beck frowned, "I hate that button."

Andre glanced at him, "Yeah, it gives the driver way too much power." He said, as I looked down at my clothes, sweat stains peeking out from the ring of my top.

"Wait... you guys only live like five minutes from here." Beck pointed out, planting his hand on my hip.

"I know, but they're shooting a movie near my house, so we have to take the long way here." I shrugged, shaking my head.

Beck shrugged his shoulders and tapped my hip, making me look at him. "Okay, well tell ya what..."

"What?" I asked, as he readjusted the strap of his backpack.

"Tomorrow, I'll give you two a ride to school." He nodded.

Tori's eyes widened and she smiled, "Really?"

"Sure." He answered, causing me to smile at him. He looked at me, smiling back before kissing my head.

"Or you two could just get your driver's license like a normal teenage girl." Andre remarked, making me sigh. Tori looked at the floor, as he stared at her.

Beck nodded, "Yeah, you guys are seventeen."

"And ya got no driver's license." Andre added.

Beck tilted his head, raising up his almost pinched together fingers. "It's a little ridiculous."

Andre chuckled, looking at him. "Maybe their mom'll let them get one if they put some trainin' wheels on the back of the car." He bantered, as Tori and I looked at each other, "Squeak squeak!"

"Right." Beck laughed, "And she was like, uh..." He doubled down in laughter.

"Squeak squeak?" Andre mumbled, after seeing how we were looking at them.

Tori smirked, grabbing my hand. "Hey, do you guys like hair sweat?" She asked, glancing at me.

Andre's eyebrows furrowed, as Beck's face fell slightly. "Huh?" They murmured, before Tori started swinging her head, her wet hair hitting them in their face.

"Ahhhh!" Andre exclaimed.

I started giggling loudly, following after them as they started running down the hall, Tori hot on their heels.

"Quit it!" Beck yelled. "Aw gross!"

"It burns!" Andre shouted.

The next morning, Beck picked us up. What I didn't know was that today was the Tuesday out of the month that Beck was driving his mom's book club's daughters to school. All of which fit the description for Northridge girls, and girls who also had a massive crush on my boyfriend. This is one of the things I was talking about. 

But... I trusted Beck, and I trusted what he said at the vet clinic, I just didn't trust them. I know he was just doing this for his mom, but it didn't make me feel any better when Beck had to put his backpack beside him just to save my seat beside him. I had to admit, these girls were total idiots.

A/N: Were going to imagine 4 people could all sit in the front seat. Kay? Kay.

Tori and I slowly glanced at each other, feeling a slightly awkward and cramped in Beck's car with 4 Northridge carbon copies. I eyed the girl sitting next to me, watching as she twirled her gum around her finger, fixated on Beck as the other 3 behind me giggled, smacking on their gum.

"Ummm... So do you think Sikowitz is gonna make us memorize all the...—" Tori spoke up, looking at Beck before the red-head popped her head in-between Beck and me. Her hand on his shoulder before Beck shrugged it off.

"Hey Beck! What kinda car is this?" She asked, grinning.

His hand that had been planted on my leg, squeezed my thigh as he answered, "It's a 67 GTO."

"No way!" She said, sitting back down.

"Oh my God!" The one beside me exclaimed.

"That's so hot!" Another one giggled as I rolled my eyes.

Tori nodded, before titling her head. "When you offered to pick us up this morning, I didn't know you'd have other... passengers." She said, glancing at the girls.

"Yeah, uh." Beck sighed, furrowing his eyebrows. "My moms in a book club or something and after I drove one of the women's sons," He emphasized, sending a look towards the girls. "To school, y'know Jeremy?" He glanced at Tori, as she nodded, "My dear mother offered for me to drive them to school some days out of the month and here we are." He grumbled, sarcastically.

The girl next to me nodded, playing with her gum with her teeth as she smiled, "Isn't he sweet?" She asked, pitchy as she looked at Tori.

Tori fakely smiled at her, "Like candy."

She stared at her; eyes wide. "Yeah...!"

"Hey, are you coming with us to Nozu after school?" I asked, gesturing to Beck and I. Andre, Cat and Robbie were going too.

Tori looked up, "Yeah, I'm gonna try to, but first I have to find out if my...—"

"Oh my God, Beck, your hair smells so good!" The same red head cut off Tori, sniffing Beck's hair as I sighed loudly and looked at Tori. "You guys, please smell this boy's hair." She said, almost salivating at the mouth.

Beck shook his head, "Don't.. smell my hair." He cringed, moving his head away as the girl next to me leaned over my lap, trying to smell his hair.

"Oh baby!" One exclaimed from the backseat.

"I know right?" The red head screeched, directly in my ear. She placed her hand on Beck's shoulder, and he took his hand off my thigh, removing her hand from his shoulder.

"Alrig—"

"What kind of shampoo do you use?" The one sitting beside me asked, as she pushed up on me, cutting off Beck.

"Uh, just the one my girlfriend buys me." He answered, and they busted out into giggles.

"Yes... That was hilarious." I murmured, sarcastically as one of them looked at me and nodded. Dumb, they are dumb.

Beck leaned in close to my ear, pressing a soft kiss to my temple. "Are you alright?" he whispered, his eyes shifting between the road and me, meeting my gaze. I nodded, sending him a small smile. "Good. Do you have any gum?" He asked quietly.

"Oh, yea—" I muttered, grabbing my bag from the floor.

"He wants gum!" One of the girls exclaimed, sending them all into a frenzy. She sat up, looking around as Tori and I watched them, bewildered. They messed with their hair as they looked, some even looking under the seats.

"I have gum!" Another one yelled, as the car rocked from all their moving.

"I do too!" The red head shouted, opening her purse.

Tori looked out the window, her eyebrows knitted together. "So, this is real life. This is actually happening right now."

"I found gum!" The one sitting behind Beck said, as I unwrapped a piece of Blueberry Blast gum, watching them. They all sat back down with whines and pouts, not noticing the gum I was already unwrapping for him.

"Here," I murmured, giving him the gum.

"Darn it!" One exclaimed.

"Poooo!" Cried the red head as Beck popped the gum into his mouth.

A hand came in between Beck and I, holding a piece of gum. "I was giving him gum!" She yelled, looking at me before sticking her head in between us. "But Beck... I unwrapped it for you!" She whined.

"Ooo, so none of you guys are gonna offer to chew for him?" Tori egged on, making me roll my eyes. Why did she say thattt.

"I'll chew it for you!" The red head said, as 3 of them crowded around him the best they could in a car.

"I can totally chew it!" The one beside me offered, looking over me.

"My teeth are strong." The red head added, moving closer to him as I sighed.

"I found gum for him!" The one who had sticked her hand out yelled, as Beck looked at me. "Then SHE gave him some gum!"

"Because I asked her!" Beck exclaimed, exasperated. "Can you guys sit in your seats? I'm sure my girlfriend would like personal space." He said, glancing at them as they gawked at him. Their faces fell as the mention of me, sending me a look as they sat back down. Beck sighed and gently ran his hand up and down my thigh as the light turned green. I placed my hand on his in response, squeezing it gently.

"Hey, aren't you supposed to take a left up here?" Tori asked, pointing ahead.

His eyebrows furrowed as he looked at where she was pointing, "Oh yeah." He said, swerving into the next lane.

"Leave him alone!" The red yelled, sitting up in her seat.

"He knows what he's doing!" The same girl from earlier who found some gum shouted, before smirking at Tori like she really had just done something.

The girl beside me looked at her, eyeing her up and down. "You don't own Beck!" She exclaimed, taken back.

I looked at Tori, finding her already looking at me, mouth wide open.

"Grunch!" The red head said, before sinking back down as she looked at her.

"Did you just call me a grunch?" I asked, looking over the girl next to me to look at her.

She turned towards me, "Oh yes, I did call her a grunch, GRUNCH!" She yelled, before Tori and I shared a look.

"Okay. That's it!" Tori shouted as me and her both turned around in the seat, grabbing, kicking and whacking at anything we could as they squealed and screamed.

"Whoa, whoa..." Beck murmured, as the car began to rock. He slithered his hand around my waist as I fought, holding me in place. "Okay..." He nodded, "Why are you doing this?" He rolled his eyes, glancing at them. "Hey, lay another finger on her, and I'm leaving you on the side of the road!" He yelled, making a girl let go of my shirt. "Oh, look at the pretty tree. Nobody wants to look at the pretty tree?" He asked, pointing at the tree. "Okay." He nodded, sarcastically. "Last time I'm doing this..." He mumbled, pulling over. "Alright everybody out unless your last name is Vega!"

"Oh, come on. Driving with Beck was that bad?" Andre asked, glancing at Tori and I as he drove us to school.

"Bad?" Tori scoffed, looking at him. "We got in a fight with four idiotic girls!" She exclaimed, gesturing to me. "My nose really hurts." She murmured, gently touching her swollen nose.

"You two took on four girls?" Andre asked.

"Yes." I nodded, "Oh and one of 'em bit my elbow!" I said, holding up my arm. It was all bruised and itchy, especially because of the bandage I had on it. I sighed, rolling my eyes. "Now I'm probably gonna get Northridge fever." I pouted, glancing beside me at the feeling of someone repeatedly kicking my leg.

"Oh uh, how's Beck's car? I heard y'all couldn't get it to start?" Andre asked, as he looked through the rearview mirror.

I let out a huff, shaking my head. "It's bad," I winced, before sighing. "After one of those rotten catty Northridge girls slashed his car, it wouldn't start. Him and his dad were working on it all afternoon yesterday. He said he won't be driving it until he can get a new engine." I explained.

I guess after Beck had rejected them, one of them were so peed off they decided to slash his engine while we were in school. That's crazy! Who slashes someone's engine because of rejection? It was ridiculous. Anyway, after that, Beck wasn't driving his mom's book club's daughters to school anymore. His words, not mine.

"Man, those Northridge girls are something else." He shook his head.

Tori nodded, "Yep. Anyway.. thanks for giving us a ride to school." Tori thanked, looking at Andre.

"Yeah," I smiled, looking at him.

"Hey no problem." He said, before glancing at the backseat. "Any time you need a ride, just know you can call...—"

"Andre!" Andre's grandma yelled, sitting up from crouching over the floor of the car. "I can't find my contact lens!" She said, looking everywhere before noticing Tori sitting in the front seat.

"Grandma... You don't wear contacts." Andre told her, focusing on the road.

"Then where are my glasses?" She asked, scooting closer to the middle. I scooted over some, as she looked at Andre.

Tori slowly pointed at her, "They're on your face..."

She whipped her head around to Tori, "Was I talkin' to you?! I don't think I was!" She shouted, making me shy away and hold my ear.

"Grandma, please, just eat your oatmeal." Andre said, glancing at her.

"Okay, Andre!" She nodded, before picking up her mug.

"So... your grandma rides to school with you every day?" Tori asked.

Andre's grandma leaned forward, "If you don't like it, why don't you drive yourself?!" She yelled.

"...I don't have my driver's license." Tori said, before she started hysterically laughing. I covered my ears, as she hit me and leaned forward and backwards, "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

Andre looked back, glancing at the road a few times as he looked at her, "Grandma, finish your breakfast! Eat your muffin." He instructed.

She looked at him, "Okay, Andre! I gotta find my muffin." She exclaimed, looking around the car. She grabbed my bag, looking in it before looking at me. "Girl!" She yelled, leaning towards my face. Well, there goes my hearing for a few days. "Would you hold my oatmeal for me?" She asked, as I squinted my eyes at her, trying to stop my ears from ringing.

I nodded, "Um, yea."

"Put your hands out." She said.

"Okay." I murmured, holding my hands out to hold her mug. She moved the mug towards my hands, before turning it upside down and pouring the oatmeal onto my hands. I gasped, as I felt the warm consistency hit my hands, glancing at Andre. He and Tori looked back, their mouths open as his grandma looked around, holding her mug. "Why'd you do that?!" I asked, as most of the oatmeal had fell into my lap and the seat.

"You said you'd hold my oatmeal!" She answered, as I looked at her confused, and a little bit dumbfounded.

"Why didn't you just hand me the mug?" I asked, grimacing at my hands. It was all mushy... and felt like throw up!!

She hugged her mug to her chest, "I'm not lettin' you touch my mug!"

I looked up, letting out a sigh as I let most of the oatmeal fall out of my hands.

"Uh," Andre looked at Tori and I, "You want a ride tomorrow morning?" He asked, stopping at a light.

"Nope!" Tori and I said in unison, shaking our heads.

"Cool." Andre nodded.

The next morning, Tori, Trina and I sat at the kitchen table with mom, watching with entirety as she scarfed down her plate of strawberry waffles and coffee, our bags hanging off our chairs as it wasn't quite time to leave for school yet.

She cleared her throat, glancing at us ever so often as we stared at her. She looked at Trina, sending her a sweet smile as she scowled at her.

"So... You only made waffles for yourself." Tori spoke up, as I sipped on my water.

She looked at her, nodding her head, "Uh-huh." before taking another bite. "Why, did you girls want some?" She asked, suddenly stopping.

I furrowed my eyebrows in mock confusion. "Yes."

"Uh, yeah." Trina nodded.

"We'd love some." Tori said, nodding as well as she looked between mom and her breakfast.

"Oop! Sorry." She laughed, briefly touching her heart before reaching for her coffee mug. My phone lit up, chiming as I got a text. Mom looked at me, "Who texted you?"

I looked up from my phone, "Robbie," I answered, grabbing my bag off from my chair, "He's outside waiting for Tori and I."

After the whole fiasco with Andre's grandma... and Beck's mom's book club's daughters... mouth full, I know. Robbie was the.. the next best thing.

"You should just let me drive you to school." Trina said, making me roll my eyes. Her driving us to school was the whole reason we were doing this in the first place.

"Noooo, thank you." Tori retorted, as she stood up, and picked up her bag. She squinted her eyes at Trina, "Robbie offered to give us a ride and he does not need me to shave his legs." She quipped.

"Or his pits, or use my foot for the break, so we are going with Robbie." I added, standing up from my seat. Hopefully, driving with him would be better than the last 3.

It was not better than the last 3. A car passed by us, honking his car as we rode down the side of the road, in Robbie's red and white surrey bike.

"You said you had a car." I said, looking at Robbie as we peddled down the street, Tori pedaling in the seats behind us.

"This is a car," He grinned, "The car of the future!" He exclaimed, as I rolled my eyes.

"Uh-huh." I mumbled, continuing to peddle. Rex was in the little basket in front of the bike, along with our bags. A elderly woman in a pink tracksuit walked passed us, making Tori and I look at her as she passed us by.

Tori looked back at Robbie, "We just got passed by an elderly!" She gestured to the older woman. She was almost down the street now!

"Ha, well... " He smirked, tilting his head as he had just been smiling, enjoying the ride. "You're not pedaling hard enough." He said, knitting his eyebrows as two little girls riding tricycles strolled by us, in the road. "Hey!" Robbie squeezed the horn, watching them as they continued to ride their tricycles passed us. "Little girls!" He said, "You can't drive those on the street!"

The last one looked over her shoulder, "Wazz off!" She yelled, catching up with her friend.

Robbie pushed on the breaks, as we watched them peddle away. I glanced at Robbie, seeing him not so smiley anymore. I smirked at him, tilting my head as he frowned. "Just... just, just keep pedaling... "He said, as we started pedaling down the street again. Ugh.

I swear Robbie surprises me every day...

"Oh! Hi! Bagga rags?" Cat exclaimed, as she ran up to our table as we ate lunch, waiting for our friends. She sat down, putting a bag of rags on the table. "Rags?" I asked, picking the bag up.

"In a bag!" She emphasized.

I nodded slowly, "I see that."

"Okay...!" She said, as Tori and I looked at her. "...So, Robbie drove you to school this morning?" She asked.

"Yes... but never again." Tori told her, "We gotta find someone else to drive us." She sighed, looking at the ground.

"Not tomorrow ya don't!" Cat exclaimed, as she pushed some buttons on her phone. 

"What do you mean?" I asked. 

She held out her phone, "Look at this new offer I got from tap it!" 

Tori shook her head, "We have enough rags." She said, gesturing to bag of rags she had just given us.

Cat looked at her, "It's a new one, look!" She exclaimed again, pulling us in close over the table. She showed us her phone, a duck on the screen. 

"Quack quack! A one-hour ride on the party bus usually costs two hundred dollars! But if you tap my tummy, you get it for... Ninety percent off!" 

I quietly gasped, looking at the price. We would only have to pay $20 dollars for it!? "A party bus'll take us to school tomorrow for just twenty bucks?!" I asked, glancing at Tori.

Cat nodded, "Yeah, you want me to get it?" She asked.

"Yea!" Tori yelled, "Tap it! Tap that duck's pudgy belly right now!" She squealed.

"Sure." Cat murmured, tapping the screen.

"Yay! Your order is confirmed. Thanks for tappin!"

"Oh Cat, thank you so much." I said, giving her a side hug. 

"Really, thank you." Tori thanked her, smiling at her from across the table. 

She grinned, "Sure. I'll type in your info and have the party bus pick you up tomorrow morning at seven A.M."

"Awesome." Tori said as she ate half of her strawberry. "Hey, but please don't tell anyone." 

Cat looked at her, "Why?" She asked.

"Because it's a party bus, kitty Cat." I spoke up, "If you tell people, then everyone's gonna want a ride." It was probably selfish, but after the week we had of just trying to get to school!? I think we had a right to.

She nodded, "Riight."

"Please, promise me you won't tell anyone." Tori told her, hopeful.

"I promise." 

I sighed, looking at Tori before gently grabbing's Cat's face as she started to giggle. "We don't want anyone to find out about the party bus." I said to her slowly, looking her in her eyes.

 "I get it." She nodded.

I shook my head, staring at Cat as she sat in the seat opposite of me in the party bus, surrounded by our friends. "We told you not to tell anyone!" I said.

She shook her head, "You did not make that clear."

I let out a sigh, looking at my friends and Trina, as they smiled at me and Tori. Beck nodded his head, making me laugh a little and roll my eyes. 

"Aw, c'mon Y/n." Andre said.

"Don't be a grunch." Rex added, as Robbie agreed behind him. 

"Okay." I grumbled, playfully as I sat back in my seat. 

Tori sighed, resting her arm on the backrest. "Actually, it is kinda fun having you guys on the party bus." 

"Hey, have you guys checked out our bus driver?" Jade asked, looking at the driver.

"No." We murmured, now looking at him too. 

"What's wrong with him?" Beck asked.

"Cuz, I swear he looks exactly like Doctor Rhapsody." She said, glancing at us. 

Robbie furrowed his eyebrows, "That rapper from, like, the 1990's?" He asked.

"Yes!" Jade said.

Beck squinted his eyes, "I-I think that is Doctor Rhapsody."

"Uhhh... Excuse me?" Tori turned towards him, "Sir?" 

He glanced back, "Yeah, whatcha need?" He asked.

"Are you seriously that rapper from the nineties? Doctor Rhapsody?" She asked, and he nodded.

"Yep. The one-and-only!" He said, making my mouth drop as I looked to my friends.

"I told you!" Jade laughed, looking around the party bus.

"What?" I asked, smiling.

"That's so cool!" Tori exclaimed.

"So, why are you driving a party bus now?" Cat asked, making me look at her. I wanted to know too, but I wasn't just gonna ask.

He nodded, "Mm. Lotta reasons, I love parties... I love buses... I only had one hit song... My wife took all my money... So why not?"

"Well, we love your song, Five fingaz to the face." Andre told him, before we all nodded in agreement.

"Yeah!" "Heck yeah." "Love that song!"

"Oh, yeah? You guys wanna hear it?" He asked.

"Wait you have it in here?" I asked with a grin.

"Always! I got the radio mix, the club mix, the re-mix, the radio-club remix, oh, and the karaoke version. Which one ya want?"

I looked at my friends as they murmured, "Definitely karaoke, yeah." before looking at Doctor Rhapsody, "Karaoke!" I exclaimed.

He nodded, turning on the song as he turned the party bus around the corner, "All right, here it goes!" 

~

Double update! I hope guys enjoyed both chapters. I will eventually write out the scene of them singing but not rn. 

Also, I completely forgot to add the Slap.com 'screenshots' I made for when Beck and Y/n got back together, and I worked too hard on them for them not to be shown so here they are:

Bye!!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

169K 3.3K 26
•Vote and comment• highest ranking-#55 in loveislove #75 in lesbian #949 in featured #49 in lesbianfiction *some of the story is about selfharm* i...
106K 2.6K 26
"I.. I just need to escape all this." I said. "But what if Jade is the escape you need?" Y/N is finally ready to build new relationships after her br...
157K 4.3K 35
There's a new bad girl in town that makes Jade West look like kitten... Elizabeth Smith is a 17 year old girl who has had a tough time with the move...
39K 859 28
Beck and Jade from Victorious behind the scenes! Including some Bade oneshots! *EPISODES ARE LIKELY NOT IN ORDER* I don't own the characters or Vict...