Room 107 | A Victorious Rewri...

By Elisabethhwrites

Y/n Vega has gone to Hollywood Arts ever since she was 12 years old and over the years, she has met a lot of... More

Curtain Notes
Timeline
Trina's Big Showcase
The Bird Scene
Tori's Video Profile
Stage fighting
The Birthweek Song
Robbie's Video Profile
Rex Dies
Rex's Video Profile
Jade and Alyssa Vaughn
Jade's Video Profile
Robarazzi
Y/n the Zombie
Cat's Video Profile
Beck's Big Break
Beck's Video Profile
The Diddly-Bops
Andre's Video Profile
Cat's New Boyfriend
The Great Ping-Pong Scam
Slap Post: What I Hate
Wok Star
Survival of the Hottest
Tori Takes Requests: Multiple Sandwiches
Wi-Fi in the Sky
Slap Post: Beck and Y/n Give Relationship Advice
Freak the Freak Out: Part 1
Freak the Freak Out: Part 2
The Wood
Slap Post: BIG PROBLEM!!!
A Film by Dale Squires
Slap Post: What I Hate #2
Sleepover at Sikowitz
Sinjin's Video Profile
iParty With Victorious
Beggin' On Your Knees
Trina's Video Profile
Beck Falls for Y/n
Slap Post: Angry Freak Out!
Cell Block
Wanko's Warehouse
Slap Post: What I Hate #3
Tori Gets Stuck
Slap Post: Beck's Lady Advice
The Twins Tortures Teacher
Locked Up: Part 1
Locked Up: Part 2
The Blonde Squad
Things With Y/n: Andre's Love Songs
Terror On Cupcake Street
A Christmas Sikowitz
Slap Post: What I Love
Helen Back Again
How Trina Got In
Slap Post: New Public Service Announcement
The Bad Roommate
The Slap Fight
Who did it to Trina?
Things With Y/n: Pranking Sikowitz
The Worst Couple
Catsitting
Slap Post: What I Love #2
Car, Rain & Fire
Three girls and a Moose
The Opposite Date: Part 1
The Opposite Date: Part 2
Brain Squeezers
Slap Post: Shopping with Trina
Prom Wrecker
Driving the Twins Crazy
Things With Y/n: Beck's Hair
Tori Goes Platinum: Part 1
Tori Goes Platinum: Part 2
IMPORTANT A/N, PLEASE READ.

Ice Cream for Ke$ha

2K 44 2
By Elisabethhwrites

October,

"Cat? Cat, come on. You can't be mad at me over something I did in your dream!" Robbie said, trying to get her to face him.

"It's what you didn't do." She looked at him.

"Well, will you at least tell me what I didn't do?" He asked.

"Fine! These little kids were trying to eat us, and you wouldn't even try to help me. You were just crying and yelling, 'no! No! Don't eat me! Eat her, eat her!'" She exclaimed.

"Sounds about right.." I mumbled, looking towards the school's doors for Jade. Beck smirked, looking up from the script he was reading.

"Well, I'm sorry. And if a bunch of little kids ever really do try to eat us, I promise to..—" He paused, his hand fidgeting. "Well, why shouldn't they eat you first?"

"Robbie!" Cat yelled, hitting him on his shoulder as Tori and Andre sat down at the table.

"I wanna live! There's things I've never tried. Things I really, really, really wanna do!"

"What do you really, really, really wanna do?" Tori and I asked in unison as she put her bag down.

Robbie looked at us, furrowing his eyebrows before shaking his head. "Ride a pony, take a cooking class," he said, running out of activities. "Other things.." He murmured, looking away from Cat and Tori's gaze as Andre sat a pint container of ice cream down on the table.

"Just ice cream?" Beck asked, looking up.

"Uh-huh." He nodded.

"That's what you're gonna eat for lunch?" Robbie asked him as he took off the lid.

"Nope. It's been in my locker all day, so I'm gonna drink it!" He explained, before bringing the icecream cup to his mouth.

"Why?" I asked, popping a fry into my mouth.

"'Cause I wanna meet Ke$ha." He said as he brought the ice cream cup back onto the table, grabbing something from the cup. "Oh, dang it!" He exclaimed, pulling out a red circle.

"Ke$ha's not in there?" Beck asked.

"No. I got another stupid K!" He yelled before throwing it behind him. Beck and I looked at where he threw it, watching as the red circle hit Sinjin's face and fell onto his lunch tray.

Beck laughed as we turned back to the table. "Oh, is this about that contest?" Robbie asked.

"What?" Tori asked interested.

"Ke$ha's doing this thing with Lichterz ice cream." Robbie said.

"See, there's a letter at the bottom of every pint. Uh, You need to get a K, an E, an S, an H or an A." Andre continued.

"And if you find the letters that spell Ke$ha, you win a private concert." Robbie explained.

"From Ke$ha?" I asked.

"Yup." Robbie nodded, smirking.

"But so far this week, I've eaten 11 pints of ice cream. And all I've gotten are 11 K's. AH!" He said, before throwing the ice cream container behind him as he let out an irritated yell. Beck and I turned again, watching as the ice cream cup fell right onto Sinjin's tray.

"Why is he still standing there?" I whispered, amused, making Beck laugh as we turned back to the table.

"Robbie let a bunch of little kids eat me.." Cat said.

Robbie sighed, looking up from his lunch. "It's not my fault if dream children find you delicious!" He exclaimed, before grabbing his bag and getting up. "Hey, Trina." He greeted as they walked past each other.

"I don't talk to you." She cringed, dodging him as he walked away. "Hey, baby sisters, I need your opinions." She said as she stood where Robbie previously sat, resting her arms on the table.

"On?" Tori asked.

"Yea?" I asked, finishing my chicken tenders before I put the lid on my now empty food container.

"All right. Let's say a person made a deal with someone." She raised up, talking with her hands.

"What kinda deal?" Andre asked.

"You know, like they'd promise to do something. Should that person have to keep their word?" She asked.

"Yeah." I nodded.

Tori nodded, agreeing with me. "A deal's a deal." She shrugged.

"Even if it was like 10 years ago?" Trina asked.

"Yes."

"Yeah, if someone said they would do something, they should do it." I shrugged.

"I'm so glad you feel that way 'cause maybe you remember this, from when yall were six and I was seven." She said, cheesing as she tip-toed towards me and Beck. She stood behind us, holding out a yellow folded piece of paper in-between us.

I took the paper, unfolding it as Tori got up and stood beside Trina. "Oh, I remember this!" I exclaimed, a smile forming on my face as I looked up at Trina.

"Oh my God!" Tori exclaimed, looking at it over my shoulder.

"Just read it." Trina said, making me look back down to the paper.

"Oh, okay.. um 'When I," I read, reading with my finger.

"Tori Vega," Tori said, following my finger that followed her messy purple handwriting.

"And, I Y/n Vega," I said.

"Am 16 years old," Tori and I read out loud at the same time.

"I will be married to a handsome prince, and we shall live in a magic sugar castle'." Tori read, smiling.

"That didn't happen." Andre deadpanned.

"I know that didn't happen."

"Okay now, Y/n read yours!" Trina urged, pushing the paper closer to my face.

"Okay, okay—" I said, finding my messy (your favorite color) handwriting. "'I will be a mermaid princess and shall rule with Frankie.'" I gasped, looking at my sisters. "Oh my God, I remember Frankie, she was my imaginary friend!" 

"Again, that didn't happen." Andre pointed out.

"I know it didn't Andre!" I growled, glaring at him. He shrugged, putting his hands up.

"Yeah. And read what you two said you would do if it didn't happen." Trina said, making Tori and I look back at the paper.

"I, Tori Vega." Tori read.

"And I, Y/n Vega." I continued.

"Will be Trina's assistants and do whatever she says.. for a whole month.'" We read out loud in unison as Trina sat down by Cat and Andre.

"That's right!" Trina yelled, pointing at us.

"So? we wrote this when I was six, we aren't gonna actually do it." I said amused, folding the paper back before tossing it to her.

Tori sat back down besides Cat, moving hair out of her face. "Yeah—"

"Yeah. And who was it who said, 'You have to keep your word no matter how long ago it was?'" Trina asked, cutting Tori off.

"Martin Luther King!" Cat exclaimed.

"No. Martin Luther king gave the speech about havin' a dream." Andre corrected.

"I had a dream. Kids ate me." She said.

"The school system.. has failed us.." I mumbled, sighing.

"Cat—"

"Don't, don't." I cut Beck off, waving my hand.

"Don't worry! I'm not gonna be unreasonable!" Trina exclaimed, smirking.

"Will you guys tell her she's being ridiculous?" Tori asked.

"Well, you did make a deal." Andre said.

"And you did say a person should keep her word." Beck shrugged, making me whip my head to him.

"Babe!" I exclaimed, pushing his shoulder.

"Ow." He murmured as he laughed, holding his shoulder. He pulled me closer to him, kissing my forehead as I glared and frowned. 

"Thank you, Y/n and Tori's friends." Trina thanked, placing her hand on Cat and Andre's shoulders as she got up. She stood hunched over, her legs still over the bench as she went into her backpack, pulling out a crumbled piece of yellow notebook paper. "Yeah. Well, here's a list of things I need you two," She wiggled her fingers at us, now standing behind the bench. "To do for me."

"But we don't—"

"I'll have another list for you in the morning. Boo-bye!" She exclaimed, cutting me off as she walked away.

"Trina!" I whined, watching as she continued walking, waving her hand.

"I have to pluck her toe hair?" Tori asked, revolted, her voice wavering.

"Eww.." I grimaced.

It was Friday night and Tori, Trina, Andre and I were all downstairs. Andre and I were writing a song for class, Trina was lazing on the couch, listening to music and Tori was sat at the end of the table, shooting plastic rocket darts at us.

"Hey, look at me." Tori said, holding the dial on the rocket launcher toy.

I looked up from my laptop as Andre looked up from his ice cream. "What do you wa—" He sighed.

"Tori n—"

Tori shot the toy rocket launcher, cutting me off as the small rocket hit us both in the face. She laughed, leaning back in her chair as she clapped. "Yeah! Six for six!"

"Hahaha." I mocked her, narrowing my eyes at her before I stood up, walking to the fridge.

"And how is this fun for me?" Andre asked.

"You get to be the target, which means—"

"Tori! Y/n!" Trina yelled from the couch, cutting her off. Tori groaned, rolling her eyes. "TORI! Y/N!"

"What?!" She asked, leaning back in her chair.

"Yes Trina!?" I asked, glaring at her as I faced her and held the fridge door open.

"I want something." Trina said, before taking a bite out of her pickle. She sat on the couch, her back leaning against the arm's rest as she listened to music.

Tori looked at Andre, who shook his head. She and I sighed, making our way over to her. "How can we assist you?" Tori asked.

"I don't like this song. I need one of you to change it." She said, gesturing the her phone with the pickle.

"Your phone is right next to you!" I said, gesturing to her phone.

"And why did you need to call the both of us?" Tori asked.

"Yeah, okay but I have a pickle in this hand and a lip gloss in this one!" She whined, before taking a bite of her pickle and re-applying her lip gloss. Tori and I looked at her, watching as she closed her eyes, and poked her lips out, chewing. She looked up, annoyed and gestured to her phone. "Now change the song!"

"Put on some Ke$ha! Maybe that'll give my ice cream some luck." Andre said from the kitchen table.

I glanced at him, nodding my head. "You want some Ke$ha?" I asked her.

"Who puts ketchup on a pickle!?" She yelled, throwing her arms up.

I sighed, looking at the ceiling as Tori rolled her eyes. "Ke$ha!" Tori shouted, slowly as she crouched down to Trina's level.

"Oh, yeah play a Ke$ha song!!" Trina said, nodding her head excitedly.

I rolled my eyes as Tori grabbed her phone, changing the song. "Good, now go." She shooed.

I glared at her, going to charge at her before Tori grabbed me by my elbow, pulling me back to the table.

"How am I going to be her assistant for a month, without ripping her head off?" Tori asked as we sat down.

"I'm going to hurt her at least once." I shrugged, going back to the document on my laptop.

"Oh, yeah, baby!" Andre exclaimed as finished licking the red circle.

"Yay!" I praised, grinning.

"You got an A!" Tori cheered.

"Yeah I did!"

"So, now you have K and A." I said.

"Yep, all I need is E-S-H, and I get a private concert from Ke$h."

"You just need 'esh'." Tori said, before grabbing a pretzel.

"I need esh real bad." He murmured, staring into space, making me laugh.

"Y/n!" Trina yelled, wiping the smile right off of my face. "Y/N!"

I exhaled, closing my laptop before I walked over to her. "Yes, Trina?" I asked, my jaw clenched and my hands planted my hips.

"Oh, I love this song! Put it on loop." She exclaimed, gesturing to her phone.

I grabbed her phone, putting her passcode in before clicking the loop icon.

Andre groaned loudly, putting the ice cream cup down. "Anotha K! Dang it!" He yelled, tossing the red circle in the trash. I glanced at him, an idea popping into my head. I turned Trina's volume down, placing her phone down.

"Hey, Tori." I said, waving her over.

"W-why'd you kill my volume?!" Trina asked frustrated as Tori walked up beside me.

"You love Ke$ha?" I asked.

"Yeah, so?"

"If Tori and I can get Ke$ha to give you a private concert, right here in this house, then can we stop being your assistant?" I proposed as Tori nodded.

"Pfft sure! But since you can't make that happen, put the song on loop! Then scurry off." She said, waving us away.

"Okay." I nodded, smirking at her before grabbing her phone, turning the volume back up. Tori and I went back to the table, looking at Trina over our shoulders as we did our little handshake.

I sat down, opening my laptop back up as Andre shot the toy rocket launcher, hitting Tori in her face as she sat down. "Whoa!" He exclaimed, raising his arms up as Tori looked at him surprised. "Now it's fun!" He exclaimed, dancing.

She laughed, as I went back to my laptop, smirking at the interaction. Andre looked at her, nodding. "You like that?"

She nodded, laughing softly. "More." She clapped her hands. They are so cute.

"K" I yelled, before dropping the letter into the half empty ice cream cup.

"K!" Andre called out, tossing the letter into his bin.

"A?" Beck shouted, looking around as he held it up.

"K!" Cat yelled.

"A" Robbie said, sighing before he put his letter in the pint of ice cream.

After Andre left last night, Tori and I scrounged up all the money we could and texted our friends to come over tomorrow morning; we were going to get that private concert. The next day Jade and I went to the store, buying almost all of the Lichterz ice cream, before coming back home.

Almost 7 hours later and we were sprawled across the room, scooping ice cream into our bins before licking the remaining ice cream off the plastic circles. Andre was stood behind the edge of the counter, his bin in front of him as Tori sat on the platform. Cat sat on the couch closet to Robbie who was sitting at the kitchen table. And Beck and I were sitting on the other couch, nearest to the door as my feet rested on his lap. Jade sat on the floor, her back leaning against the couch.

All we had found so far was A's and K's, it was getting repetitive.

"Okay, we're never gonna spell Ke$ha." Jade said, glancing at me as she shook her head.

"Why are there so many K's and A's?" Robbie asked, scooping out more ice cream into his bin.

"I don't know, but we'd be doing great if we were trying to win a private concert from aka-aka-aka-ak." Tori quipped.

"I guess they gotta make some letters hard to find or everyone could win." Andre shrugged, using his spoon to search through the ice cream cup.

"Well, I'm sick of this! Ice cream reminds me of my childhood!" Jade exclaimed.

"You don't have a happy childhood?" Cat asked.

"Her favorite toy was a hammer.." I sighed, resting my arm on the back rest.

"You finish the puzzle." Jade scowled.

"You know, you don't have to help." Beck said, looking down at her.

"Don't push me." She hissed.

"What?" He shook his head.

"But if we win and Ke$ha does do a private concert here, only the people who helped find the letters get to come." Tori said.

"Duh." I muttered as I licked my spoon.

"Only the people who helped find the letters get to come." Jade mocked, glaring at her.

"I don't talk like that!" Tori exclaimed. "Ah!" She screamed, raising her hand up. "E! I got an e!" She exclaimed, making us cheer in response.

"Okay, okay, let's put it on the thing!" Andre said, jogging to the piano where all of the letters were.

Tori placed it on the thing, before her and Andre held both their hands up for a high five. "Yeah!"

"Ooh- Actually... ice cream on hands" Andre said, stopping them from high fiving before bumping elbows instead.

Robbie walked by, his bin of chocolate ice cream in his hands. I looked up, looking from him to the letter I found. "Where are you going?" I asked him, placing the letter in an empty ice cream cup.

"I don't think we should waste all this ice cream, so I'm gonna take it down to that playground on the corner and give it to some little kids." He explained, placing the bin down before shrugging.

"Uh- I don't know how kids' mothers are gonna feel about a strange guy handing out—" Beck began to say before Jade cut him off.

"Let him do it." She said firmly, making Beck and I look at her.

"You're a terrible influen—" I said, nodding.

"Just let him do it-"

"Terrible influenc—"

"Just let him do it, just let him do it!" She exclaimed, her voice screeching. I sighed, rolling my eyes as I looked at Beck.

"Good luck." He told Robbie, forcing a smile.

"Okay, people. We find an S and an H and we got us a private Ke$ha concert!" Andre said, smiling.

"And freedom from Trina!" I exclaimed, holding my arm up as Tori raised her arm up too.

"Woo!" Beck, Andre, Cat and Tori cheered.

"Whatever.." Jade jeered.

"K!" Andre shouted.

"Uh.." Jade stuttered, looking at her letter. "A."

"A." Tori called out.

"It's K!" Beck said.

"A." Cat exclaimed, smiling.

"K." Cat said, sitting at the table besides Rex.

"K." Andre shouted, tiredly as he sat in front of the couch, closet to the front door.

"A." Jade yelled, now sitting on the half-wall.

"K." Tori yelled, picking up her letter from besides the coffee table.

"K." I whined, tossing the letter in the trash bin as I sat criss cross on the piano.

"Okay, this is actually causing me pain and not the good kind." Jade said, her hands resting on her stomach.

"All we need is an S and an H. Is that so much to ask?!" Andre exclaimed, throwing his hands up as he looked up to the ceiling.

"I'm out of ice cream." Cat said.

"Me too." Tori agreed.

"Beck will be back with more soon." I told them, checking my phone.

7:39 PM

The door opened and Robbie trudged in, his shirt torn and dirty. His glasses were gone, and his eyes were purple and red!

"Robbie, what happened?!" I asked worriedly as I jumped down from the piano, making my way to him.

"... I went to the playground. I got off my bike and I yelled, 'Hey, kids. Who wants some free ice cream?'" He yelled, throwing his arms out as I inspected his worser eye.

"Oh my God.." I whispered, glancing at Tori as Robbie slipped passed me. His eye was throbbing.

"And then their mothers chased me into an alley and beat me with sticks!" He said, before falling onto the same couch Tori was on.

"Sticks?" Cat repeated as Jade laughed. I looked at her with a scolding look as I walked to the fridge, getting an ice pack out.

"One big mom stepped on my neck..!" Robbie exclaimed as I closed the freezer door.

"You gotta love big moms..." Jade said, mostly to herself as she looked down to her phone. I rolled my eyes at her, pulling off a paper towel before walking over to Robbie.

"Hey." Beck greeted, walking in through the patio's door.

"Where's the ice cream?" Andre asked, only seeing Beck's phone and car keys in his hands.

"Yeah— K hold still Robbie." I said, cutting myself off as I gently placed the wrapped-up ice pack on his eye. He winced, raising his hand up to hold it.

"Thanks sweetheart." He murmured, making me double back. I poked the icepack, making it press into his eye. "Ow!"

"Didn't you get some more?" Tori asked, turning around.

"Nope." He shook his head, "Check Ke$ha's last update." He held up his phone.

I tilted my head, trying to gauge his mood as Tori and Andre got their phones out. He looked at me, messing with his hair as I walked over to him, wrapping my arms around his stomach. "Thank you." I thanked, smiling softly at him.

"For what?" He asked quietly as he wrapped his arm around my waist, running his fingers through his hair with the other.

"Going to the store, scooping out ice cream for 9 hours.." I whispered.

"Of course." He whispered back as he shrugged, pressing a kiss to my lips.

"Congrats to the dude in Northridge who found all the letters and spelled out Ke$ha." Tori read from her phone, her face falling and her shoulders deflating. "Thanks for playing. Ke$ha later..." She said, her voice wavering at the end.

"Contest over." Andre said, putting his phone down on the couch.

"Great! I spent nine hours of my life violating pints of ice cream for nothing!" Jade yelled.

"Well, I got stick-beat by vicious mothers!" Robbie exclaimed.

"Y'know, it was kinda your fault." I said, laying my head onto Beck's chest as he unscrewed the top to his water bottle.

"I hate everything." Tori whined, sulking.

Cat whimpered, standing up. "Don't be sad." She told Tori, walking over to her. She put her hands on Tori's shoulders, before Tori stood up abruptly.

"I am sad! 'Cause I didn't marry a prince, and I don't live in a magic sugar castle, and now, we can't win the Ke$ha concert, which means that Y/n and I gotta keep being Trina's stupid assistant for 28 more days!" She ranted, yelling as I groaned in frustration, my head lolling back in exasperation.

"That's so sad." Cat said, looking between me and Tori.

"Come on, it's okay. Maybe- maybe Trina will just forget about it." Andre dumbly suggested.

"Do you NOT know my sister?!"

"Have you met Trina?!" Tori and I yelled at him at the same time.

"Oh, oh, yeah. There you go." Trina mumbled, holding her pickle and lip gloss as Tori sat behind the tub, washing her hair. "Get the scalp!" She exclaimed, before sniffling. "Oh- tissue." She said, glancing at me before closing her eyes.

I snatched a kleenux from the box, placing it under her nose. She blew her nose, shaking her head as Tori and I grimaced.

"Check the color." She said, hoarsely as I went to throw away the tissue. She took a bite out of her pickle, leaning her head on the bathtub's neck rest.

"Ew, whyy?" I whined, my shoulders falling.

"The doctor says if it's a greenish yellow color, then I should probably start to think about taking some antibi—" She explained, as Tori slowly started pushing her head into the water. "What are you doing?! Tori, you're putting— Tori!"

"How many days has it been?" I asked, pouting as Tori held Trina's head down.

"Uhh.." She looked up, thinking before her face fell. "It hasn't even been 24 hours yet.." She cried.

"Aww.." I pouted.

"Mmmm..!" Trina yelled from under the water.

"Ooh, you don't look happy." Jade taunted, walking over.

It was the next day and Beck, and I were at my locker. School had just begun, the first official bell hadn't even rung yet. I was so tired, all I wanted to do was go home and sleep.

"I'm not." I mumbled, closing my locker.

"Yay." She murmured, looking down at her coffee cup.

"Trina giving you a rough time?" Beck asked, leaning on the locker beside mines.

"Mhm, do you know she sleep-sweats?" I asked, looking between them.

"Sleep-sweats" Jade asked.

"Yeah," I nodded. "She made me, and Tori go into her room last night and every two hours, with a sponge we had to lift her arms, and she is heavy when she sle—"

"Y/N!" Trina yelled, running towards me with her phone. "Hey, answer my phone."

"I don't wanna." I whined as I readjusted my bag on my shoulder.

"Hey, you're her assistant, so do what she says." Jade said, smirking at me.

"Jade.." I whined, throwing my head back.

"Thank you, Jade." Trina praised, putting her hand on Jade's shoulder.

"Neever touch me." She growled, turning to Trina. Trina immediately retracted her hand, her other hand still holding out her phone.

"Why can't you answer your own phone?" I asked.

"It's that guy, Lendel, he keeps calling me. Just answer it!"

I sighed, snatching the phone from her. "Hello?" I said, bringing the phone up to my ear. "No, I'm sorry, Trina's..—"

"Dead. U-um, no! Say I moved to Canada!" Trina exclaimed, walking closer to me.

"Um, she moved to Canada, then died." I said, sending her a glare. "Yeah? This is her sister, Y/n." I nodded, "No, I will not go out with you! I have a boyf—!"

"Give me my phone! Hey! I'm dead for 10 seconds, and you're already hitting on my sister?!" She yelled, snatching the phone from me. "N-no, no, you listen to me, Lendel! It's doesn't matter..." Trina fussed as she walked away.

"W-why couldn't I be Andre's sister; I mean even Robbie's! I-i would take REX over—" I ranted, looking over to the both of them as Beck pushed himself off the lockers.

"Hey." Beck said stopping my ranting, putting a hand on my waist. 

"Hm?" I asked, as he cupped my cheek with his hand.

"Calm down." He said firmly, nodding his head.

"Hey, Tori, come see this!" Cat said, standing by the staircase with Sinjin and his laptop. I looked over my shoulder, seeing Tori standing behind me. Cat gasped, noticing me. "Y/n!"

"Oh, what?" Tori asked, in a whiny tone. "Did Y/n tell you that Trina made me carry her on my back into the school this morning?" She asked, looking at Beck as he led me us towards Cat.

"This brings me so much joy." Jade chuckled, following us.

Cat giggled, "Play it again!" She told Sinjin.

"Kay-kay." Sinjin said, clicking the play button.

"So, it turns out the dude from Northridge, who said he won the Lichterz ice cream contest, he faked it. Yeah. Guy's a loser. Anyways, contest, back on! Get it! Ke$ha out."

"We can still win the contest!" Tori exclaimed, looking at me with hope.

"Run for it, Tori! Run straight home and don't stop till you get there!" Sinjin told her, as she smiled and nodded at him, grabbing my hand.

"Right!"

I gasped, letting Tori pull me. "I can take a nap!" I exclaimed, getting giddy before I ran back up to the stairs, giving Beck a kiss. "Bye! Love you!" I yelled, running out the school's doors.

"Love you too, sweetheart!" He said as he laughed.

"K." Beck said, before grabbing another cup I'd already scooped out.

After we came home, Tori and I took a nap, both crashing in my bed.  Then we began the tedious job of scooping out ice-cream and looking for letters. 

Our friends came over after school ended and almost 2 hours later, we were, again, sprawled across the room, scooping ice-cream out into bins.

"A." Jade called out, tossing the letter in one of the bins.

"A." I shouted.

"A." Beck said again.

"H." Cat yelled, looking at her letter.

"K." Rex yelled, as Robbie held the letter in front of him.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait, Cat, what did you say?" I asked, jumping down from the island.

"When?" She asked.

"Just a second ago?!" Tori said.

".. I said when."

"No, no Cat, before that!" I exclaimed, walking towards her.

"Oh, I said H." She answered, looking down at the letter.

"What?" Tori yelled, getting up as the rest of our friends followed suit.

"She found the H!"

"She's got it!" I exclaimed, wrapping my arms around her as I gently squeezed her. I let go of her, and she sat up on the couch on her knees as everyone crowded around her. She held her arm up, holding the letter in the air.

"Oh, I feel so loved!" Cat said as she smiled.

"Yeah." I nodded, smiling back at her as she handed me the letter. "Here!" I said, giving it to Andre.

He jogged up the stairs, putting it on the little plastic display. "Woo! Keee-ha!" He yelled, throwing his arms up.

"Keee-ha!!" We cheered.

"Okay, okay, okay, let's find the S before somebody else does!" Tori said, making everyone rush back to their stations. Beck and I ran into the kitchen, and I started scooping out more ice-cream.

"Yeah."

"Let's go."

"Yeah."

"Um.. A!" Jade called out, before grabbing another ice cream cup.

"A!" Tori yelled.

"K!" Beck shouted.

"K!" I yelled.

"A!" Robbie said, scooping out more ice cream.

"E." Jade said, irritated as she laid on her belly on the platform. She placed the empty ice cream cup beside her, not reaching for another one.

"A." Robbie called out, pouring the ice cream into the bin in front of him and Rex. He sat on the couch still, now sitting across from Beck.

"H." Cat said, solemnly as she sat on the stairs.

"K." Beck yelled, tossing the letter into the bin in front of him.

I let out a whine, finding another K. I didn't even bother placing it on the table, instead throwing it on the floor. I grabbed another pint of ice cream, hurriedly unscrewing the lid before scooping more ice-cream out. I got a glimpse of the letter, tossing it in the bin when I didn't see an $. I was so tired, and so desperate to find this letter I didn't even notice Beck and Andre standing up.

"Babe." Beck called, digging his hands into his pockets as I opened another ice-cream cup. "Hey babe,"

...

"Hey, sweetheart." He said softly, walking closer to me. "Y/n, hey...—"

"What, what, what, what, what?! I-i'm trying to find the S!" I exclaimed, facing him, the ice cream on my spoon splashing onto his eyes. "Sorry.." I apologized, my once tensed shoulders falling.

"Hey, why don't you take a little break?" Andre asked, prying the spoon from my hand as Beck wiped his eye, squinting a little. Andre handed him my spoon as I reached for it.

"No! no, I'm okay. We're so close!" I whined, looking between them as I rolled up my sleeves.

"No baby, you aren't. Your eye is twitching, just a lil." Beck said, shaking his head as he pulled me to his front, placing the spoon on the table.

Tori watched as he put the spoon down on the table, before looking up at Andre. She stood up, grabbing his arm. "Yeah," She nodded. "I-i can't be Trina's assistant anymore. W-we just need the $ to spell Ke$ha.. Where is the $? Where is i-it!" She sobbed, her hands holding onto Andre's shirt as she laid her head onto his chest.

He gently rubbed her head, his face full of concern as he looked at me and Beck. "I don't know, baby. I-i just don't know."

"Hey, you guys." Robbie said, holding his pear pad.

"What?" I asked, raising my head up.

"What's up?" Andre asked as he let Tori go.

"The letter that we found the most of is K, right?" He asked.

"Yeah." We nodded.

"And what ice cream flavors have we searched the most?"

"Uhmm," I said, walking out of Beck's arms, grabbing the notepad Tori and I wrote on earlier. "Beach Bunny Blitz, Pooberry Pecan and um, Creamy Cowboy Crunch."

Robbie typed on his pearpad, before looking back at us. "Ah! Which, according to the Lichterz website, are their three most popular flavors." He smirked.

"So, if they put the easiest-to-find letters in the most popular flavors of ice cream, then..." Jade said.

"Then they probably put the hardest-to-find letters...—"

"The S!" Tori exclaimed cutting Andre off as she looked at him and hit him repeatedly.

"The S." He nodded slowly, grabbing her hands.

"In their least popular flavor." Beck continued, making me look at him, before looking at Robbie.

"Mm!" I yelled, running towards the couches. "What's their least popular flavor of Lichterz Ice cream?!" I asked him.

"Uh, I don't like being hollered at-" He said, holding the back of his ear as I started to glare at him. I was not in the mood for Robbie. I hiked my leg over the couch.

"Hey!" Jade exclaimed, grinning and clapping her hands as Beck and Andre came up behind me, lifting me off the couch before I could lunge at him.

"Chill, chill, chill. Chill." Beck said, putting me down. I fixed my shirt, glaring at Robbie.

"Just tap your pear pad and tell us the least popular flavor!" Andre told him, as Beck and I sat down on the couch, across from Robbie.

"All Right, all right.. It's uhm..." He said as he sat back down, bringing his pear pad closer before typing. "Funky Nut Blast.." He looked up, furrowing his eyebrows.

"I've never even heard of that." Beck shood his head, looking over his shoulder at Andre and Tori.

"Me neither." Andre agreed.

"Well, they had to exist somewhere!" Tori exclaimed.

"Oh, it does." Cat said, getting our attention. She stood up from the stairs, jumping under the railing. "It's my brother's favorite. So, my mom buys it and puts his special medicine in it." She explained, walking up to the couch Robbie was on.

I glanced at Beck, my hand on his arm. "Well, where will we find the Funky Nut Blast?!" I asked urgently, running towards Cat before Beck stopped me, holding onto my arm.

"We get it at the Handy Quick in Calabasas."

Tori turned around, fisting Andre's shirt with both her hands. "Drive me there."

"Let's go!" Andre shrugged, as Jade stood up.

"I'm going." She said.

"Me too!" I exclaimed, getting up from the couch, giving Beck a peck on the lips before following Andre.

"Can I come?" Cat asked.

"I don't care!" Tori yelled, opening the front door as Cat began to giggle, getting giddy.

We rushed into Handy Quick, looking around frantically for the freezers as we screamed. "Back, back, back!!" I exclaimed, hitting Tori's back over and over again.

"Come on, people!" She shouted, as we raced to the back. Sliding the freezer door open, she and Jade began to messily look through it, throwing pints and turning them around.

"Uhh okay—"

"Funky nut blast!" Tori exclaimed as she turned around, holding the ice-cream cup in the air.

"Oh my God, oh my God!" I shouted.

"Yes!" Jade yelled.

"Go pay for it!" Tori told Cat, waving her away before she turned back to the ice-cream, unscrewing the lid. She held it upside down, squeezing the ice-cream out.

"Kay'kay!"

"What what, what is it!?" Tori yelled, as I bent down, grabbing the letter.

"Is it $?!" Jade shouted.

"No.. it's just dumb H!" I whined, my voice cracking.

"Well maybe there's another pint." Andre said as I threw the letter.

"No. There's not. That's the only Funky Nut Blast." Jade said, moving hair out of her face after she checked the freezer for more. Tori let out a screech, slowly sinking down to the floor. "Tori.."

"Tori...-" Andre glanced around.

 "We're in public." Andre muttered.

"Hey, that boy over there is eating Funky Nut Blast." Cat said softly, pointing at the little blonde boy who was leaning against the cashier counter. I raised my head up as we all looked at him, seeing the Funky Nut Blast pint in his hands.

We hurriedly rushed over to him, screaming and shouting.

"Hi!" Andre greeted, grinning.

"Hello!" Tori greeted as well, panting.

"Hey?" He said, his eyes looking between all of us. He had beautiful hair.

"Whatcha eatin' there?" I asked, bending down to his height.

"Funky Nut Blast." He answered.

"Ohh," We said, glancing at each other.

"Can we have it?" Tori asked.

"Get outta here."

"We'll give you 30 bucks for it." Jade said, cutting to the chase.

He stared at her, bringing the spoon down from his lips. "Deal."

"Yay! Now we can win the contest and meet Ke$ha!" Cat exclaimed.

"No!"

"Shut your mouth!" Jade yelled.

"Cat!" I whined, looking at her.

"Whaty?" She asked, her hands slowly coming down to her sides.

"This whatcha want?" The boy asked, holding the S we needed. I let out a squeal, pointing at it.

"Yeah!" We yelled, cheering to ourselves.

"I'll give it to you..-"

"Ahh!" Tori and I screamed, cutting him off as we jumped up and down.

"If..—" We all grunted, stomping our leg as all of our faces fell.

"What do you want?" Andre asked.

"To come to the private concert."

"Fine."

"Alright."

"Okay." I shrugged, nodding frantically.

"And I wanna kiss you." He said, pointing at me.

"Huh?!"

"And her." He pointed at Tori.

"What?" Tori asked, her eyebrows furrowed.

"And her." He pointed at Cat, making her laugh. "And the freaky one." He said, pointing at Jade.

"What?" Jade gasped; her arms crossed as she looked down at the younger boy.

He looked at Andre next, not saying anything. "You better stop there." Andre said, seriously.

(This is literally the only video I could find of her singing. 4:48)

"Oh, Ke$ha! Ke$ha, that was so great! You totally rocked our home!" Trina gushed, laughing nervously as she rushed up on the platform.

"Thanks." Ke$ha nodded.

"Wanna come upstairs and see my room?" Trina asked her, grabbing her arm.

"No—"

"C'mon!" Trina exclaimed, pulling her up the stairs.

"Trina!" I yelled, as Ke$ha looked back, being pulled like a rag doll. "Sorry!" I mouthed, wincing.

"Uh, dude." The little boy from the Handy Quick said, making me look down at him.

"Yes?" I asked, my hand firmly placed on my hip as Jade, Tori, and Cat joined me.

"You and those three chicks owe me some lips." He said, pointing behind me.

I slowly nodded, glancing at them. "Okay, but let's go somewhere more private, okay?" I asked, bending down to his level.

"Good call." He nodded.

I held my hand out, smiling. "Come with me?"

"Yes, ma'am." He said, taking my hand as I began to lead him into the kitchen.

"And now, we'll just open this door." Tori shrugged, opening the patio's door.

"Cool." He nodded, walking outside right before Tori closed the door, locking it. "Hey!" He yelled, pushing the door.

"Go home!" I exclaimed, walking away.

"Wait! Ke$ha, wait!" Trina pleaded, running after Ke$ha as she walked away.

"No. You're weird." Ke$ha said, jumping down from the platform.

"Trina!" I whined, throwing my head back as I held my hand out to stop her from chasing Ke$ha.

"Ke$ha, I am so sorry about her." Tori apologized.

"Is she your guy's sister?" She asked, gesturing to Trina.

"Yeah." Tori and I nodded.

"I'm sorry for you two." She said.

"Yeah..." I sighed.

"Everyone is." Tori said.

"Hey, are those real cheekbones?" Ke$ha asked, poking Tori's face with her glove.

"Yeah." Tori nodded.

"Hey! That little boy got locked out!" Trina said as she began to hurriedly walk towards the door.

"Trina!" I yelled, turning around.

"Don't!" Tori yelled.

"Trina! Do not open that door!"

"Get back here!"

"Trina!" I yelled, right before she unlocked the door, letting the menace in.

"Aww, what's wrong, little guy?" She asked him, bending down a little.

"Those girls promised to kiss me and didn't!"

"Oh. Well, you can give me a little kiss." Trina said, shrugging as she bent down to his level, puckering her lips.

"Gross." He exclaimed, before walking out the door.

I let out a laugh, "I-i'm gonna beat that little boy's a—"

"No, no, no you're not." Beck said as he laughed nervously, pulling me to his chest.

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

356K 3.8K 64
Brittany Oliver is the younger sister of Beck Oliver. She is a very talented singer and dancer, and goes to Hollywood Arts with her brother and frien...
39K 859 28
Beck and Jade from Victorious behind the scenes! Including some Bade oneshots! *EPISODES ARE LIKELY NOT IN ORDER* I don't own the characters or Vict...
157K 4.3K 35
There's a new bad girl in town that makes Jade West look like kitten... Elizabeth Smith is a 17 year old girl who has had a tough time with the move...
537K 8.1K 39
Eleanor Vega the Sister of Tori and Trina Vega. When Tori & Eleanor fill in for Trina at the showcase they start school at Hollywood Arts. Quickly...