Room 107 | A Victorious Rewri...

By Elisabethhwrites

Y/n Vega has gone to Hollywood Arts ever since she was 12 years old and over the years, she has met a lot of... More

Curtain Notes
Timeline
Trina's Big Showcase
The Bird Scene
Tori's Video Profile
Stage fighting
The Birthweek Song
Robbie's Video Profile
Rex Dies
Rex's Video Profile
Jade and Alyssa Vaughn
Jade's Video Profile
Robarazzi
Y/n the Zombie
Cat's Video Profile
Beck's Big Break
Beck's Video Profile
The Diddly-Bops
Andre's Video Profile
Cat's New Boyfriend
The Great Ping-Pong Scam
Slap Post: What I Hate
Wok Star
Survival of the Hottest
Tori Takes Requests: Multiple Sandwiches
Wi-Fi in the Sky
Slap Post: Beck and Y/n Give Relationship Advice
Freak the Freak Out: Part 1
Freak the Freak Out: Part 2
The Wood
Slap Post: BIG PROBLEM!!!
A Film by Dale Squires
Slap Post: What I Hate #2
Sleepover at Sikowitz
Sinjin's Video Profile
iParty With Victorious
Beggin' On Your Knees
Trina's Video Profile
Slap Post: Angry Freak Out!
Ice Cream for Ke$ha
Cell Block
Wanko's Warehouse
Slap Post: What I Hate #3
Tori Gets Stuck
Slap Post: Beck's Lady Advice
The Twins Tortures Teacher
Locked Up: Part 1
Locked Up: Part 2
The Blonde Squad
Things With Y/n: Andre's Love Songs
Terror On Cupcake Street
A Christmas Sikowitz
Slap Post: What I Love
Helen Back Again
How Trina Got In
Slap Post: New Public Service Announcement
The Bad Roommate
The Slap Fight
Who did it to Trina?
Things With Y/n: Pranking Sikowitz
The Worst Couple
Catsitting
Slap Post: What I Love #2
Car, Rain & Fire
Three girls and a Moose
The Opposite Date: Part 1
The Opposite Date: Part 2
Brain Squeezers
Slap Post: Shopping with Trina
Prom Wrecker
Driving the Twins Crazy
Things With Y/n: Beck's Hair
Tori Goes Platinum: Part 1
Tori Goes Platinum: Part 2
IMPORTANT A/N, PLEASE READ.

Beck Falls for Y/n

2.7K 46 6
By Elisabethhwrites

September,

"Just tell us where the girl is." Andre told Beck, as they stood on the stage.

Today was Tuesday, and we were all in Sikowitz class, watching as Beck, Andre and Cat improved on the stage. Class was almost over and after Sikowitz actually taught, they were the first group to go. This week we would be focusing on improv, big twists, and how to properly do them.

"I told you; I don't know!" Beck shouted, rising in his chair.

"Okay, if you don't know, you don't know." Cat shrugged, backing up before she delivered a hard slap to his face. I don't... think it was fake either.

"Ahhh!" Beck groaned as held his face, and Cat grabbed him, holding him up by his shirt.

"Now, do you know?!" She exclaimed, jacking him up.

"Hey man, get your partner off of me!"

"You better tell her what she wants to know." Andre said from behind Cat, leaning on the wall as he sucked on a lollipop.

"You got three seconds to talk!" Cat yelled, still holding onto his shirt.

Beck groaned, sitting upright in his chair again.

"I... I don't... I...—" Beck stammered, before Cat hit him again. He hung over the side of the chair, grunting. "She's in my basement!" He shouted, his voice wavering as he sunk down to the floor, beginning to sob. "She's in my basement!"

"Boring!" Sikowitz exclaimed, sitting at the back of the room.

"That was boring?" Andre asked as Beck stood up, sighing.

"Yeah, it was all too predictable. There were no, ahhh, surprises." Sikowitz said as he walked to the front of the room.

"I enjoyed the slapping." Jade said, looking from the stage to Sikowitz.

Ignoring Jade's comment, Sikowitz continued. "See, entertainment is so much more entertaining, when the characters do things, the audience doesn't expect." He explained.

"I don't get what you're trying to say here." Robbie pointed out from besides Sikowitz.

"You've bewildered everybody!" Rex exclaimed. Murmurs came from the class, agreeing.

"All right, okay, maybe I'm wrong. Let's move on to something else." He clapped his hands, walking towards the stage as Beck, Cat and Andre returned to their seats. "Let's talk about our hopes and dreams. Tori!" He exclaimed, pointing aggressively at her. I laid my head on Beck's shoulder, watching as Tori danced with her hands, pointing at him also.

"Sikowitz!" She exclaimed.

"What's your biggest hope and/or dream?" He asked, sitting down on the step-in front of her, beginning to cheese.

"Uh... probably to be a pop star, a really successful singer." She said, nodding before Sikowitz busted out laughing, like really laughing. Tori looked around, awkwardly laughing with him. "What?" She asked.

"Oh, well, maybe you could sing at weddings... for the hearing impaired." He replied, laughing still as hard.

I covered my shocked face, glancing at Beck. "Oh, my God.." I whispered as Robbie and Andre both raised up in their chairs, shocked at what Sikowitz had just told her.

"Okay, this is the most fun class ever." Jade said, amused, making me kick her leg. She looked at me, biting the air.

"You really don't think I can make it as a singer?" Tori asked, her voice cracking.

"Nope." He shook his head, making even Jade's mouth drop at that.

Tori looked down, as no one said anything,

"Sikowitz!" I exclaimed.

"Ha! You, see? You're all staring at me with rapt attention!" He stood up, walking around the stage as he began to explain. "Why? Because as a teacher, you expect me to encourage my students," Sikowitz cupped Tori's face, shaking her head a little before he stood up, looking at the class. "Not puke on their dreams. Right?" He asked.

"Uh-huh." Tori nodded as he made his way back up to the stage.

"This is what I was trying to explain. When characters do the unexpected...—" he said, as he faked a fall, catching Tori off guard.  "Oof... Audiences pay attention!" He cheerfully finished, standing up as he did a little dance and snapped his fingers.

"Oh, I have a headache..." Tori murmured, nauseated before the bell rung, making all of us grab our bags and stand.

"That's lunchtime. Get out." Sikowitz said, gesturing to the door. Everyone who wasn't a main character, left, leaving my friends, Sikowitz and me still in the room.

"Hey, Jade, that's a nice new sweater." Rex complimented, as she walked towards the door.

"Thanks! It's made out of puppet hair."

"Dang, woman!" Rex exclaimed as they left, Tori and I hanging back.

"C'mon Tor.. let's go get you a Turkey club sandwich." I said, holding my hand out for her.

"Okay.." She replied solemnly, grabbing my hand.

"Y/n, hang back a sec." Sikowitz said, making Tori and I look at him. She tugged on my hand, gesturing to the hall before she left, finding our friends.

"Noo, I'm scared you're gonna crush my dreams too." I whined, walking towards the door.

"Just listen. How would you like to do something exciting?" He asked, grinning as he rubbed his hands together.

I shrugged, "Maybe. What is it?" I asked, now standing in front of Tori's chair.

"My friend Jenny is a casting director. She's working on a new movie." He explained, grabbing her chair and stacking it on the other chairs.

"Movie?" I repeated.

"They need a spunky teenage girl to play the best friend of the lead. Would you like to audition?" He asked as he stood in front of me, crossing his arms.

"I've never acted in a real movie before.." I said unsure, rubbing my arm.

"And I've never done a standing backflip but watch this." He said, backing up.

"Sikow—!" I exclaimed as he leaped into the air, yelping in excitement as he attempted doing a backflip. He let out a grunt as he face-planted onto the hard floor, beginning to tremble. "Oh, my God! Are you okay?" I asked as he just laid there.

"Uh, not really..." He said, his voice muffled because of the floor.

"Your dad said I could have them!" I exclaimed, shrugging my shoulders as Jade, Robbie and I walked to our table.

"You know my dad doesn't like me!" She growled, walking ahead of me.

"Yes he does!" I sighed.

"Don't. lie. to. me!"

"Hey, peoplerleez!" Robbie greeted Andre and Beck, smiling as he held Rex and his food.

"I'm not with them."

"Jade.." I sighed, letting my bag fall off my shoulder before sitting down besides Beck. She sent me a glare, aggressively slamming her bag down between us.

"I see the wicked witch of the West is still mad." Beck quietly said in my ear, making me laugh a little and nod.

I slept over Jade's house last night, and when she was in shower, I got hungry, so I went downstairs. Her dad was down there working at the kitchen island, so I greeted him before going into the pantry, spotting some red licorice. I poked my head out, holding the licorice as I asked if they were Jade's and he looked up, before shaking his head, no. 

So, I ate them.

It made sense, Jade likes black licorice! Not red.

I wouldn't even be in this position if mom hadn't kicked me and my sister's out last night for her stupid 'deadline'. She didn't even have work tomorrow or the day after! Anyways, when morning came, and Jade didn't see her licorice, she woke up the whole house.

"Hey, Robbie, want me to tell you what size your pants are?" Cat who was in a little bo peep costume asked, approaching him.

"I already know. They're a size four." He replied, smirking.

Jade furrowed her eyebrows, looking up. "Size four?" She repeated.

"Mm-hmm."

"That's how they measure girls' pants." Cat said.

"What? Rex, you promised me these were boys' jeans." He asked, before looking down at Rex.

"Heh-heh-heh, you've been Rexed." He chuckled as Tori walked up to the table.

"Hey, guys, since you're all here can you guys take a look at my headshot and resume?" I asked, looking around the table as I passed them out.

"Sure, what for?" Andre asked, grabbing my headshot.

"Sikowitz got me an audition for a movie tomorrow." I smiled, impressed murmurs coming from all of them.

"I don't care."

Well, except Jade, of course. 

"You look 12 in this pic." Andre said.

I shrugged, looking at the headshot Beck held. "Well, that was the last time Tori, and I were shot by a professional photographer."

"My brother got shot by a clown." Cat randomly said.

"When?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Why?" Tori asked.

"Because my brother kept poking him and saying, 'Whatcha gonna do about it, clown, huh?!'" She explained, facing Andre as she poked him. She turned around, looking at me. "It happened last year on the bus."

I sighed, getting the coloring book from my bag as Jade got the crayons from hers. I handed her the coloring book, putting my bag back down on the ground.

"Cat, color the tiger." Jade said, placing the coloring book and crayons in front of her.

"Yay, crayons!" She exclaimed, grabbing the box.

"Anyways, now I have to find a professional photographer. You think mom still has that guy's number?" I asked Tori.

She shrugged, "Probably, but—"

"Did someone say she needs a professional photographer?" Sinjin asked, cutting Tori off as he looked over my shoulder at my head shots.

"Mhm." I nodded, "Do you know one?" I asked, my head tilting to get a better look at him.

"Nope." He said, before walking away.

"Yeah, I don't seem so weird anymore, do I?" Robbie rhetorically asked.

"What did you say, girl pants?" Rex taunted.

"All right, you gotta work on this resume." Andre said, looking up from the paper to me.

"What's wrong with it?" I asked, glancing down at my own copy of my resume.

"You only have four plays on here." Robbie pointed out.

"What do you mean? That's all I've been in." I shrugged.

"So?"

"Just say you've acted in more stuff." Andre said.

"You want her to lie?" Tori asked, as we looked around the table.

"Yes." Jade answered.

"It's not really lying." Beck offered.

"It's exaggerating." Rex exclaimed, making Beck point to him in agreement.

"Did I mention the clown was my cousin Jesse?" Cat asked, looking up from her coloring.

"Color the pretty tiger." Jade firmly told her.

"Okay, what else should I add then?" I asked.

"You gotta add more things under special skills." Andre said.

"Yeah, you put bike riding as a special skill. Who can't ride a bike?" Jade rhetorically asked.

"Take a guess." Rex said, before Robbie put his hand over his mouth.

"Can you keep any secret?" He asked as Rex protested against his hand.

"Mm-mm-mm."

"Anyways, what else?" I asked, getting back on topic.

"Gymnastics." Andre suggested.

"Martial arts." Beck said.

"Skydiving." Robbie proposed.

"Sleep eating." Jade grumbled.

"Skydiving? And I don't sleep eat Jade!" I exclaimed, turning towards her.

"Oh, really? That doesn't sound familiar? Because when I went to go take a shower, you were asleep and when I got out, my red licorice had magically disappeared!" She said, in a mocking tone quite aggressively.

"Go do it!"

"No!" Jenny cried, sitting down at the table in front of me as she read from the script.

"Tell him you love him before you lose him!" I exclaimed, gesturing to the non-existent boy.

"But I'm afraid to tell him!"

"Look, it's been a really, really long time since I've seen you be happy. But ever since you and Keith...—" I said, stepping closer to the casting agents before the door opened, causing me to stop.

"How's your audition going?" Cat asked, wearing a black and hot pink superhero costume as she peaked her head in.

I looked from the door to the casting agents, a little startled. "Cat! I-I'm in the middle of it!" I hissed, glancing at Tori.

"That's so exciting!" She whispered.

"I-I'm sorry, who is..—" Jack, one of the casting directors asked.

"Um... She is my friend, Cat." I shrugged awkwardly as Cat posed and giggled at the door.

"Ah. You brought a superhero?" He asked, making me anxiously rub my arm.

"Uh—"

"I bet your left arm is 34 inches long!" Cat said, pointing at Jack.

"It is." He nodded, looking around.

"Get out, Cat.." Tori growled, her hand on the doorknob.

"Whoosh!" She exclaimed, doing a superhero pose before running off. Definitely was a mistake bringing her here..

Tori closed the door as I thanked her with my eyes. "I-I'm so sorry." I apologized, looking back at the casting directors. "Uh... where were we?" I asked, looking flipping through my script.

"I really don't need to see anymore." Jack said, looking up from the table.

I looked up, my face visibly falling. "You don't?"

"You're a fantastic actor." He smirked.

"Really?" I asked, getting excited. "So, I got the part?" I asked, hopefully.

"No."

"Oh." Tori and I chorused, our faces falling.

"But only because you look too much like the star." He explained, sitting up in his chair.

"I was just thinking that." Jenny said, glancing at him.

"Oh, okay, that's.. I understand." I nodded, giving them a sad smile as Jack looked down at my resume and headshots.

"But—" Jack held out his index finger.

"But?" I asked, eagerly.

"But what!?" Tori exclaimed, making all of us look at her. "I am sorry, I seem too eager. don't I—"

"But what?" Tori and I asked at the same time.

"How would you like to be a stunt double?" He asked.

"I was just thinking that." Jenny said again, glancing at him.

"A st...— a stunt double?" I repeated, glancing at Tori.

They nodded, smiling as Tori got up from the wall she was leaning on and came to stand beside me.

"She'll do it." Tori exclaimed, nodding, making my head whip towards her.

"Tori!" I hissed, before looking back at the casting directors, smiling nervously.

Cat giggled, opening the door as she held her coloring book. "Look, I made my tiger purple. That doesn't happen in nature!" She said, laughing as she left.

Jenny and Jack looked at us expectedly, giving us confused smiles as Tori and I just sighed, looking at the floor.

"I'm sorry..—"

He waved me off, looking back to the papers in front of him. "Alright, so—"

"And so, I said okay." I finished explaining, shrugging.

It was the next day and all of my friends, excluding Cat and Robbie were in Sikowitz room for free period, listening as I explained what happened after school yesterday. Tori was sat on the stage's steps, in front of Sikowitz who was juicing/milking a coconut. Beck, Andre and Jade were all sitting down in their chairs, doing their own thing. And I was standing up, pacing the room as I told them what happened.

"Really? I had no idea you did stunt work." Sikowitz said.

"I don't. I've never even done it!" I exclaimed, throwing my hands up.

"Then why did you accept the job?" He asked, looking up from his milking his coconut.

"I don't know!" I whined, sitting down on Beck's lap. "I thought it might be cool, and plus I was in gymnastics for like 4 years." I shrugged, glancing at Beck.

"But babe.. your afraid of heights." He pointed out, closing the script.

"I know.." I sighed, rolling my eyes.

"All right, wait. Why'd they even offer you a job as a stunt double?" Andre asked, looking up from his camera.

"'Cause of my resume! Because of you guys, under special skills, I put gymnastics and karate, and that made them think that I could do stunts. I haven't done gymnastics in like 7 years!" I ranted.

"See? You should never lie on your resume." Jade said, as she focused on cutting the ends of her hair. I looked at her, sending her a glare. "Well, that's not a pretty face." She smiled, going back to her hair.

"Sikowitz can't you just call your casting director friend and get her out of this?" Tori asked, looking back at Sikowitz.

"Mmm.. You might not wanna do that." Beck said, looking up from the script.

"Why not?" Tori asked, standing up.

"You wanna get blackballed in Hollywood?" Jade asked, looking at me. I rolled my eyes, looking back at Tori.

"What do you mean blackballed?" Tori asked.

"In this town, everybody knows everybody." Andre began to explain.

"You make people mad, word gets around.." Sikowitz said.. looking around awkwardly.

"And then, no one will hire you." Beck shrugged.

"Ughh.." I groaned, standing up. "So, what do I do? Get blackballed or do a stunt and break my body?" I whined, walking behind Beck and Jade chairs.

"I think.. you should do both." Jade advised, looking up from the ground as I walked in front of the stage's steps.

"You know.. I'm glad I ate your red licorice." I smiled, making her send me a glare as she tried to get up. Beck grabbed her arm, bringing her back down to her chair as he laughed.

"You know... Stunt doubles rarely get injured." Sikowitz said.

"Yeah, but I don—"

"And you told them you'd do it..." Andre added.

"Which is a commitment, and making a commitment is like..— Well, take this coconut, for example... brown, spherical, covered with short, fibrous hairs that... What were we talking about?" He asked, looking up from the coconut he was in love wit-.. holding. I waved him off, rolling my eyes before I sat down in an empty chair.

"What's the stunt you're supposed to do anyway?" Beck asked. I purposely hadn't told him, or anyone for that matter.. seeing as it was.. little.

I chewed on my lip, glancing at him. "Fall off a chair.." I said quietly.

"Fall off a chair?" Andre repeated, his eyebrows furrowing.

"That's the big stunt you're buggin' about?!" Jade asked.

Sikowitz chuckled, "Hah, you big baby."

"Look!" I exclaimed, pointing at them. "It could be dangerous.. I'm not a professional stunt girl. I don't know how to fall off a chair and make it look real." I shrugged. "And it's on a balcony so.. what if...— AhHH!" I began to rant, before Jade hit me in my back with her boot, sending me to the ground.

She shrugged, "Looked good to me." She said, as I sat up.

"Jade!" Tori exclaimed.

"Oww." I grumbled, rubbing my back as Beck got up.

"Does the dress look alright?" I asked Tori as I flattened out the dress.

Tori and I were on set, well almost, we were walking from my dressing room to the set. I had dragged Tori here with me, and she happily obliged because she would be missing class, her words, so I brought her.

And because I needed my twin sister here with me.

"Yes, Y/n. You've asked 3 times now." She laughed, pulling my hands away. "You're going to do great!" She nodded.

"Okay.." I nodded, sighing. I looked at her over my shoulder as she sent me 2 thumbs up, grinning. "At least I'll look good for the coroners picking up my body.." I sarcastically mumbled, walking toward the set.

"Ah, there she is, uh..." Jack said, not remembering my name.

"Y/n."

"Y/n right. Patrice, this is your stunt double." He introduced.

"Hi. I'm gonna fall off your chair." I awkwardly greeted, shaking her hand.

"I appreciate it." She said, touching the chair before leaving.

"Okay, is this our girl?" A man asked as he walked up to us.

"Yeah. Y/n, this is our stunt coordinator, Gene." Jack introduced him.

"Good to meet you." Gene said as we shook hands and I nodded, smiling. "Really simple stunt." He nodded.

"Right, easy." I nodded, smiling anxiously.

"Got your chair right here..." He gestured to the chair.

"Okay.."

"Which you're gonna sit on."

"Yeah.."

"When the director calls action, you just fall off the chair." He instructed.

"Oh okay!" I cheerfully said, nodding. I thought I would have to do a really big stunt and look, It's not even that ba—

"And through that railing, drop 40 feet, and hit the ground down there." Gene nodded, gesturing to the 40 feet drop. Jack smiled, nodding as he made a falling gesture with his hands. I followed his hands, my breathing picking back up.

"Huh.. through the... and drop, and hit the..." I stammered, panting a little. I looked over the balcony's railing, letting out a gasp when I saw straight concrete. "Oh my God.." I cried, "Through...— I have to fall all the way down there?!"I asked, looking between them as they looked over the railing.

"Onto the air sack." Gene reassured, gesturing to the air sack they were bringing over.

"oNTo ThE AiR sAcK' He said.

"Yeah, just don't miss the sack like the last stunt double—" The A.D chuckled from behind us.

Gene and Jack whipped their heads back, shooing him away. "Get outta here!" Jack yelled.

"Huh?" I whimpered, looking at Gene. "The last stunt double missed the sack?!"

"Just by a few feet!" Jack 'reassured'.

"Hey, put the air sack in the right place this time, would ya?!" Gene yelled down to the guys below.

"Get that dried blood off the floor!" Jack yelled, pointing to the blood staining the concrete.

I gasped, covering my mouth. "I-i don't feel too good.." I murmured, feeling nauseous.

"Roger," one of the guys said, shrugging as rubbed his shoe over the stain. Jack's phone began to ring, making him fish around his pockets for his phone.

"You'll feel better after the drop." Gene nodded, sending me a grin as he placed his hand on my shoulder. Jack excused himself, going into the room leading out to the balcony before answering his phone.

"No, no, no see I was told, I would just be falling off a chair." I said shaking my head as I looked back at Gene.

"Exactly," He nodded, "off the chair, through the railing, plummeting 40 feet." He explained, making me let out a small whimper as I looked back over the railing.

"Uhh.. do you know where my sister is?" I asked, anxiously rubbing my arm. He shook his head, shrugging.

"Honey, I am in the middle of shooting." Jack said into his phone, pacing the ground level floor.

"I don't care. Your son's been bitten by monkeys!"

"All right, all right, I'll meet you in the emergency room." He said pulling the phone away from his ear.

"Hurry up! I have a hair appointment!" She exclaimed before he hung up and put his phone away.

"Hey, hey, everybody?" He yelled, getting everyone's attention. "Uh... that was my "wife" on the phone." He sighed, making quotation marks with his fingers before continuing, "She took my son to the zoo, and apparently, he was bitten by several monkeys. I gotta get to the hospital. So, that's a wrap for the day!" He said, before leaving.

"All right, everybody. We'll do the stunt later in the week. Bye!" The AD yelled, excusing everyone.

"Yes!" I whispered, letting out a breath I didn't even know I was holding. "Tori!" I yelled, sending a wave to Gene before running off.

"Wait, who got bit by monkeys?" Rex asked.

"The director's kid." Tori answered.

"Did he taunt the monkeys?"

"I don't know, Rex!" I shrugged, throwing my hands up before wrapping them back around Beck's waist.

I was now at school, after mom picked me and Tori up, on her way to work. I was soo thankful Jack's kid got bit by monkeys. Yes, I am a horrible person.

"I don't think you should do the stunt." Andre said.

"I have to! I'll get blackballed in Hollywood if I back out. I-i don't wanna get blackballed.." I whined, as Beck began to rub my head in an attempt to comfort me.

"Then just do it." Robbie shrugged. Now he knows, no, EVERYONE knows, if he was in MY position, he'd pee his pants.

"And what if I end up in the hospital?! The assistant director said the last stunt double missed the air sack!"

"Well, maybe you'll meet a handsome young doctor, leave Beck for him, get married, and share some red licorice." Jade quipped, mockingly with a smirk.

"Jade- I said I was sorry!" I exclaimed.

She faked a gasp as her hand went to her heart, "Sorry doesn't cut it, Y/n!" She growled.

"Oh my God, I love your dress!" Cat exclaimed from behind Tori, snapping a photo as Beck and I turned to her. She was dressed exactly like Sikowitz, coconut and all.

"Thanks! It's what I wear in the movie, when I die!" I said, smiling as I nodded. 

I'm not being sarcastic.

"Um, Cat, what up with the crazy costume?" Andre asked.

She started laughing, raising her arms. "I'm Sikowitz!"

"Great costume Cat." I complimented, sending her a smile.

"Maybe you can dress Y/n for her funeral." Tori said, nodding.

"Tori!" I exclaimed, my shoulders dropping.

Cat nodded, smiling. "I could so do that!"

"Come on now, there's not gonna be a funeral." Andre said, gently bumping his shoulder with mine.

"Aww."

"Cat!" I exclaimed.

"We're all gonna come down to the set, keep ya cool, watch you land safe and sound, right on that air sack." Andre told me, making me smile. "Unless you miss it." He said jokingly, laughing to himself as my face fell in mock offense. "..I don't think you'll miss it..."

Sikowitz walked by as he held his coconut, wearing his usual green satchel. He slowly stopped when he saw Cat, turning towards her as she walked closer to him, sipping her own coconut. 

He narrowed his eyes at her before moving around, doing poses as Cat quickly caught on, mirroring his actions. She smiled at him, playfully narrowing her eyes at him before he bolted through the school's door, yelling.

"No, NO, no!"

"No.." I mumbled, as one of the set workers pulled me by my hand. She let go as we entered the doorway, gently pushing me in front of her to walk. 

I turned around, scuffling to get past her, "No, no, let me go!!" I exclaimed before she grabbed me, pushing me towards the table where Patrice sat. A lady caught me before I hit the table, placing her hands around my arm.

"Hey! You look great." Patrice complimented as I panted, trying to catch my breath.

I sent her a forced smile, glaring at her with my eyes. "Yeah..." I sighed, my voice wavering.

She patted my shoulder, leaving as the lady who caught me placed Patrice's sunglasses on me. "Let's put these on." She murmured, carefully putting them on before I readjusted them, glancing down at my phone.

"Clear the set please." One of the crewmen said, making people leave the balcony. I waited until he turned his back to me, hiding my phone in the clothed napkins.

"All right, let's do one!" The assistant director yelled.

I looked over the balcony railing, gasping before my eyes found my friends. I tilted my head, not seeing Beck down there with them. Andre and Tori grinned, both sending me a thumbs up as Robbie waved and Cat smiled. Jade smirked contently.

But this wasn't her being mean or conniving like she had been in the last few days. She was being stubborn,

"You can do this." She mouthed; her arms crossed as she looked up at me.

.. But she was still my best friend.

"Positions, everyone." The crewman said as I slowly walked to the chair, trying to even out my breathing. "Quiet on set, please."

"Last looks, everyone." A woman told everyone, holding a clipboard as she looked around. I sat down, closing my eyes as I mumbled to myself, I could do it, I could do it, I cou— NOPE!

I grabbed my phone, quickly going to contacts before clicking on 'Favorites', calling Tori. "Y/n!" She exclaimed, sighing.

"I don't care what you do, just get me out of this!" I hissed.

"Don't worry. You're gonna land right on that big comfy sack!" Andre said, after Tori put her phone in-between them.

"Y/n, take a deep breath, were right here with you. I'll be proud ei—"

"Cellphones off, please." The assistant director told her, walking around the set.

"I've been reprimanded," she said, removing the phone from her ear to her mouth. "You can do this!" She whispered, grinning before hanging up.

"No. No, no, no, don't go! Don't go—.. she went.." I pleaded, before pulling the phone from my ear. I hid my phone in the napkins as they began rolling.

"Scene 21 apple, take 1." The clapperboard man said as he clapped the board, startling me. He rushed off as I nervously looked ahead.

"Ready, Y/n?" Jack asked, his eyes meeting mine as he awaited my response.

"..Yeah." I reluctantly nodded.

"All right." He said, sitting down in his director's chair. "And... Action!" He yelled. I picked up the blue teacup, bringing it up to my lips. "Now read the note," Jack said, watching me from his monitor. I picked up the note, holding the small teacup as I began to 'read'. "And spill the coffee and fall—!"

I let out a scream, dropping the teacup and note as I fell off the chair.. the opposite way, just like an idiot.

"Cut!" Jack exclaimed as I got up, moving to look over the balcony.

"Y/n, what happened?" Gene asked.

"Umm.. nerves.. but I-i think it worked pretty well?" I said, offering a hopeful smile.

Jack looked down, fidgeting on his feet. "No, it didn't. You need to fall this way, through the railing."

"Right.." I nodded, my face falling. "Okay..." I whimpered, turning back towards the table as the prop manager fixed the table props.

"Resetting!"

"Scene 21 A, take 2." The clapperboard man said as he clapped the board, startling me again. He then rushed off the balcony, following the prop manager.

"And action!" Jack yelled, his eyes watching the monitor in front of him as my phone started to vibrate from under the napkins.

I brought the teacup up to my mouth, glancing at my phone as it continued buzzing. My phone was on silent, only 6 people could reach me and two were in this room, so it wasn't them. Trina was grounded so she didn't have her phone, mom and dad were both at work..

Beck!

"I- One sec!" I exclaimed, grabbing my phone as I stood up.

"Uh... what's goin' on up there?" Jack asked, standing up.

"I-uh... I got a text message! I have to pee!" I said, nodding as I looked at him over the railing.

"You got a text message that you have to pee?" He asked.

"It's a new app called.. pee minder.. I-i'll be right back, sorry!" I exclaimed, before running off that balcony. I ran down the stairs, taking the heels off as I reached the bottom of the stairs.

"Y/n!" Cat whispered, moving closer to me. "He's over there!" She pointed; her hand covered by her other hand.

"Thank you!" I mouthed, before sprinting past her and the camera crew. "Babe! ...Beck! Beck!" I whispered, as I rounded the corner of the set.

"Yes?" He asked, using a frail feminine voice as stepped from around the corner, dressed exactly like me. He posed, his hand on his hip as he threw his leg over the other.

"Beck?!" I exclaimed, a wide grin spreading across my face.

"I'm not Beck. I'm you." He said non-chalantly, walking towards me.

"Wait, wait but how d-did you...— w-where'd...—" I stuttered, "Aww.." I mumbled, my shoulders dropping as I pursed my lips.

"Aww babe." He cooed, bringing me into his embrace. I looked up at him, puckering my lips for a kiss.

His lips met mine, his head dipping down as his hand found the contour of my waist. He pulled away just as fast, leaving my face to follow his as he waved his index finger.

"Uh-uh.. you're gonna mess up my lip gloss." He teased.

"Where'd you get that dress?" I asked, stepping back.

"Cat made it." He smirked, pulling at the frilly fabric of the skirt. "Are you sweating?" He asked, holding his arm out to touch my forehead.

"Mhm," I nodded, "I think I'm having a panic attack. I don't wanna do the stunt." I shook my head. "I'm scared."

"It's okay, I got this." He said as he took off my sunglasses, putting them on.

"Wait, you're gonna do the—?" I started to ask before he silenced me with a kiss.

"Shh. Wait here." He told me, before sprinting away the best he could in those heels. He kinda reminded me of Jack Sparrow running.

"Wow.. his legs looked good.." I mumbled to myself, before looking down to my own legs.

Not even a minute later, Beck completed the stunt, "Thanks everyone. Be right back!" He exclaimed in a feminine voice as ran off the set, tugging the skirt of the dress down.

He ran around the corner, slowing down as his lips met mine for a quick kiss, "Mm thank you!" I exclaimed before running back to the set. "Woo! Did you guys like my stunt?" I asked, getting a chorus of claps, and cheers from them as I jogged over to my group of friends. Cat squealed, jumping into my arms, before she let me go and I turned to Andre, him wrapping me up in a hug.

As soon as Andre let go of me, Tori tackled me in a bone crushing hug, swaying us side to side. "See, it wasn't so bad, was it?" Tori asked, lifting her head up from the hug, her arms still wrapped snugly around my neck.

"No, it was fun." I gushed, grinning.

"You wanna do another take?" Jack asked, grinning.

"No!" I said softly, shaking my head.

"Pleeeease?" I begged Sikowitz as he hung upside down.

"Why?" Tori asked, sitting down on the stage's steps.

"Cause I'm mad at myself for chickening out. I literally feel like a weenie." I shrugged, pouting a little.

"The world needs weenies. Without weenies, who'd wear turtlenecks?" He rhetorically asked, crossing his arms. He looked like a bat.

"Robbie." Tori muttered, her head resting on the hand that was on her bent knee.

I nodded my head, agreeing with her, before looking back at Sikowitz. "I gotta do the stunt!" I pleaded.

"Look, why don't you just—?"

"Please, Sikowitz just call your casting director friend and get us on the set!" I begged, looking up at him.

"Come on!" Tori co-signed.

"Very well." He grumbled, pulling out his phone from his pocket as he still hung upside down.

"Yay!!" Tori and clapped in unison.

"Thank you." I said.

"Mm-hmm."

"Hey, why are you upside down?" Tori asked him as he typed away on his phone.

"Why are you right side up?" He asked.

Yeah.. Why are we right side up..?

"You can do it, Y/n!" One of the guys said below as they finished up setting the air sack.

A day later and we were back at the set. I was not going to be weenie.

"Come on, Y/n!"

"Yeah, Yeah!"

"Go Y/n!" My friends cheered, as I stood at the edge of the balcony. The railing had been taken off, so it was just like falling in a pit of blocks.

A big.. pit.. of death more likely.

"It's a long fall." Jade jeered.

"You can do this babe!" Beck exclaimed, leaning against the wall as he crossed his arms.

"Okay, here I go.." I said, stepping closer to the edge before hesitating, stepping back a little. "Here I go!" I stepped a little closer, my leg dangling. "Here I go—! I can't do it!" I whined, stepping back as I hopped in frustration.

"Don't be a weenie!" Sikowitz yelled, before looking over at Robbie who was beside him, wearing a turtleneck. Sikowitz tugged on it a little, pulling it down before sighing and crossing his arms again.

"Okay, um.. I'm gonna count to 3!" I held out three fingers. "No, no," I shook my head, "10. I'm gonna count to 10," I nodded, holding out my hands. "And then, I'm go- AHH!" I said before screaming, as I fell from the balcony edge, plummeting onto the air sack. I landed almost like an angel, facing the balcony, Jade stood at the top, staring right back at me, grinning ear to ear.

"Now I forgive you!" She grinned, crossing her arms as everyone cheered, crowding around me.

~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 4.3K 35
There's a new bad girl in town that makes Jade West look like kitten... Elizabeth Smith is a 17 year old girl who has had a tough time with the move...
566K 10.5K 74
"๐“จ๐“ธ๐“พ ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ถ๐”‚ ๐“™๐“พ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ฝ, ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“˜ ๐”€๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ช๐“ต๐”€๐“ช๐”‚๐“ผ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ป ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ๐“ธ." "๐“˜ ๐“ด๐“ท๐“ธ๐”€ ๐”‚๐“ธ๐“พ'๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฝ๐“ป๐”‚๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ฝ๐“ธ ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช...
12.5K 440 23
Beck Oliver. Jade West. Four People. Three Hours. Two Stories. One Crash. The last thing that Tori Vega remembers is driving home with Beck, Cat, and...
85.1K 930 31
lily vega is tori vega's fraternal twin sister, she goes to Hollywood arts with her boyfriend and best friend. will her life gets easier or harder as...