«From Fan To Apart Of The Ban...

By Harishimo

Ghouls x Reader/Mary Sue (Tall) (All Ghouls are Aged down, unless you prefer them older) What happens when y... More

Chapter 0
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
1k Reads
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A Random One-Shot Has Appeared
Thanksgiving ONESHOT
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Halloween ONESHOT
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Christmas Oneshot
Forgive me

Chapter 19

1.1K 26 11
By Harishimo

This is all you get ☝️ you have to wait until tomorrow for the Christmas oneshot 😹
___

Walking and walking until she heard two familiar voices talking behind a door.

"–her place tomorrow alright? Water?"

Hearing the woman's voice from earlier speak as the clanging of dishes and glass cups echoed against the walls of the quiet house.

Surely it had struck 2:00 am by now already.

"Yes sister."

Peering around the corner with her best intentions to stay hidden, her eyes locked onto another pair unexpectedly as they smiled.

"Darling, please, come here. Take a seat."

She just swallowed both the lump and anxiety in her throat and slowly trotted over with her head drooping down.

The woman slid a small steel spoon of pink liquid that smelled strongly of cold medicine over to her face.

"Take this, it'll make you feel better."

Looking at the spoon and back up at the woman, she just couldn't say no.

Taking the spoon from the woman's hands shakily and inputting into her mouth. Feeling the burning yet cold liquid sliding onto her tongue and down her throat all the way to the bottom of her stomach. Cringing at the feel and feeling a shiver go down her spine.

The woman taking the now empty and clean spoon back and rushing back to the counter. The sound of water running immediately filled the airy room that felt like the tension could kill anytime soon.

Finishing with the dishes, she came back to the island and pulled out a chair.

"Sit, please, eat."

Taking a seat in front of the island that the boy was sat on next to her. Water was it? Or was she just implying that he wanted some? Either way, she just did what she was told.

A plate of food sliding into her vision with steam pouring out of it.

"It's soup."

The boy next to her spoke as he ate some of his own in another bowl neighbouring hers.

Nodding and picking up a metal spoon that was placed down earlier along with her bowl. Just as she was about to place the hot liquid in her mouth her eyes caught a glimpse of two bodies outside of the doorway arguing.

Shrugging it off and putting the metal spoon in her mouth, she nearly screamed at the temperature but mostly because two bodies were strangling each other through the entrance door.

The three individuals in the kitchen area just stood and stared as they continued to fight each other until they were in the middle of the room clear of the walls and far from any furniture.

Eyes widening as she recognized who they were. They were one of the two ghouls that she met earlier.

"Go-!"

"No!- Stop now!-"

"Just do it!-"

"Why?!-"

"Because-"

She yanked his horn as he winced in annoyance.

"I said-"

She pulled him closer to where the two were sitting at the island.

"So!-"

Just as the slightly taller and more feminine figure was about to choke the shorter more masculine figure, they both heard the clearing of a throat that came from the woman.

"Excuse me? What is this?"

They both stopped in their tracks and froze in their positions. They looked at each other before scrambling to their feet and standing straight, flattening their messed up clothing. Hands behind their backs in a somewhat formal matter.

"Sister- You see- Fire here was just about to apologi-"

Before she could finish her sentence he kicked her shin with his heel causing her to yelp and glare at him.

"We were just leaving. Don't listen to her, she's delusional."

"Hey!-"

"Anyway,"

He walked forward as his blonde hair flowed with the chilly breeze of the manor.

"What's this little girl doing here?"

The mentioned individual looked down and frowned.

'I knew I shouldn't have over welcome my stay here.. it hasn't even been a quarter of the day and someone already hates me'

"Well, this little girl is our guest whom you should respect."

He scoffed and crossed his arms. Rolling his eyes he glared daggers at the girls soul.

Before he knew it he was being dragged by the ear outside of the doorway and out to the hallway.

Blinking away the confusion and tiredness from her eyeballs and eyelids, she just ate what space her stomach offered before putting the dish into the sink. Feeling guilty that she didn't finish her food, she forced down whatever she could before pouring out the rest.

Grabbing the sponge and turning on the sink, she cleaned her bowl and utensils before putting them on a rack to dry.

Turning around only to see a masked face of the feminine demon. Startled, she flinched and held back the urge to squeak.

Eyes widening as the others just remained neutral.

"Sorry about Fire, he's a bit of a hassall sometimes.."

She just chuckled as 'Water' just stared off into the distance while finishing up whatever was in his bowl.

'Fire? Huh?'

She just nodded and walked around her. She was going to head back to Waters' room hopefully to catch some peace before leaving early tomorrow.

As much as she wanted to leave her worries behind, her parents would find her sooner or later. Might as well make it easier for them.

Before she could get out of the doorway, the ghoul was back in her vision.

"No thank you's? No goodbyes? No, how are you?"

The smaller girl just groaned internally and sighed.

"Okay fine, what's your name?"

As much as she wanted to be nice to others that were nice to her, a lot of things had happened in a short period of time that was stressing the fuck out of her.

The ghoulette just shrugged.

"I don't know, don't have one. Everyone just calls each other ghoul or ghoulette. The higher ups being Papa and sister."

I internally screamed.

"I don't know.. what's your favourite hobby?

"Erm.. gazing at Cirrus clouds I guess? They're actually incredibly pretty."

"Alright it's decided then,"

I looked at her as I was sure I had some dark black eye bags.

"Your name is Cirrus."

"That's cute!"

As she was jumping up and down in joy, the smaller silhouette slipped away in the shadows, descending to the other ghouls room. Hearing distance yelling and cheering from another, she sprinted down the hall towards her destination.

Slowing to a stop when she realised she had walked in on someone talking to someone else, or something.

"Are you.. talking to a rat?"

The head turning around as the little animals scurried away down a hallway. It was a boy a little older than her, maybe a couple years or so.

"Hey-! Oh no.. My rats.."

"Sorry.."

He sighed and stood up. Walking towards me with a sly strode.

"You can call me C."

_________________

"Awh... He's so cute!"

"His name is Snow, get it? Because of his pure white fur."

(Sk8 the infinity anyone? No? Okay. *sobs*)

Holding the white furred rat in her hands carefully as if it were porcelain. She petted it as it squirmed in her hands as it tried to find a comfortable position to lay in.

Yawning and leaning against the nearby wall she felt her eyes droop. Her vision slowly got filled with black dots as her hearing got muffled.

That last thing she heard being,

"–There she is!.."

______

Birds chirped as the morning sun shone in her face. Last night's events totally vanished from her mind as she breathed slowly. The warm summer breeze flowing through the air from an open window nearby.

Although not wanting to get up, she forced an eye open as it stung from the sun's rays

Shutting as soon as it made contact with the sun, she flipped over only to see another face. She froze up and stilled her breathing as last night's thoughts appeared.

Where was she? What happened? What time is it?

She slowly got up and started making her way over to the nearest door. Looking back as she noticed she was in Waters room. She took one last look at the bass guitar in the corner before opening it by pressing on the handle which caused a small creak which was soon stopped when she saw someone walk by.

Looking through the small crack with an eye. She waited for them to leave before opening it, not fully but enough for her to fit through it.

Looking around as she made it to the front door. She looked around before grabbing a black coat that laid on a hook. Mentally apologising to the owner before opening the big doors of the building.

It emitted a loud noise before she bolted through the door. She looked around before realising she knew nothing about where she was.

Walking down the path that looked familiar to the one she came down from last night, she huffed. Making it to the area with the rock with last night's memories all over it, she looked to her left. The hill that she fell down staring at her.

Taking one last look at the building on top of the path before scaling the hill.

_______

15 minutes passing as she looked up. The mountain seemed to go on forever but right when she was just about to give up, her now calloused hand grabbed onto flat grassed ground. Breathing a sigh of relief, she hoisted herself up with exhaustion.

Lying in the grass, she closed her eyes caught her breath before her breath got caught in the back of her throat when a voice shouted out.

"There you are."

Opening her eyes to see a familiar Australian blonde blue eyed face leaning down on her with a raged look.

_____________

"I'm sorry! Please!-"

"You will marry me. I'll make sure of it."

Looking up with tears in her eyes.

"Even if it means taking away your ability to leave this estate."

____________

"Dad? Dad! Please!"

"You will not leave this property until you are married. And that's final."

___________

Looking up at the night sky with puffy eyes and a stuffy nose, she looked out of her window.

Taking a deep breath, she pulled up the window sill and pulled her body over the window.

Sitting on the thin platform with ease and staring directly downward at the grassy land underneath her from the 2nd floor.

Heart beating so fast she could hear it. She closed her eyes and threw herself off of the ledge and onto the next window with a grunt. Dropping from that window onto the ground.

She looked around for any guards that were around before sprinting to the fence. There was no way she could exit using the main entrance, so she painfully scaled the wired fence and dropped to the other side.

Her feet screamed at her in pain. An electric bolt sent a sensation up her back as she groaned when she landed in her two feet from the drop.

She took one last look around before she started limp running down the path she was last down.

The thick coat around her hugged her skin as she ran up the path. Arriving at the rock that overlooked the city below, she sighed.

"What happened?..."

Turning around to see Water with a frown and furrowed eyebrows. One hand behind his back holding something and the other in his pocket.

She just frowned even more as the night wind just flowed through her hair.

She continued looking at the city as she heard footsteps approach her.

"Was it something I said? Something we did? I'm sorry Fire didn't mean it.."

She shook her head and swallowed.

"Look, I-"

"I leave 9pm tomorrow night for Canada."

He stopped talking and stood in place.

The only thing he could think of was 'Why am I so attached?' Or 'Why do I even care? I just met her?'

He sat next to her on the bench that she sat on near the cliff and stared out into the darkness pondering on what to say.

"I-"

"I really like you."

____

The motivation has sprung into my mind when winter break hit

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.2K 1.6K 70
-Finally the balaclava was gone too and she turned to you and you saw your girl for the first time. Your pants tightened and you would have sworn tha...
313K 5.3K 114
just some oneshots and preferences for the satanic abba band. requests are closed !! i'll write a lot, but before you request know that i can and wil...
129K 3.8K 100
Ember is a new ghoul to join Ghost. Papa had simply thought that maybe letting one more guitarist into the band would be a good idea. It took stress...
23.5K 288 68
• imagines, fanfiction, one-shots and drabbles reuploaded from my tumblr and ao3 @p1nkcanoe !! CONTAINS MOSTLY SMUT AND OTHER NSFW, TREAD CAREFULLY r...