devils advocate ( matt murdoc...

Von wstrnflies

. * ꙳ ♱ ⊹ ❝I laid the groundwork and then like clockwork the dominions cascaded in a line❞ ― matt murdock x... Mehr

the devil fell into her arms, as she designed him to.
epigraph.
♱ ━ act one.
one:﹙sickingly beautiful﹚
two:﹙empty lot﹚
three:﹙what do you call moral?﹚
four:﹙the first meeting﹚
five:﹙untold secrets﹚
six:﹙with, love﹚
seven:﹙meet-cute﹚
eight:﹙fire to the world﹚
ten: ﹙ me and the devil ﹚
eleven: ﹙ hands across hells kitchen﹚
twelve: ﹙anything for his love﹚
thirteen: ﹙in blinds eye﹚
fourteen: ﹙when the dominoes cascade﹚
fifteen:﹙loss and love﹚
sixteen:﹙heres a tip﹚
seventeen: ﹙hope is a dangerous thing﹚
eighteen:﹙mask off﹚
nineteen:﹙this is friendship?﹚
twenty:﹙trying something new﹚
twenty-one:﹙the final push﹚
twenty-two:﹙cryptic attack﹚
twenty-three:﹙will you still love me?﹚
twenty-four:﹙love, actually﹚
twenty-five:﹙you and me﹚
twenty-six:﹙the second look﹚
twenty-seven:﹙the love in the books﹚
twenty-eight:﹙keep his word﹚
twenty-nine:﹙daredevil and nightangel﹚
thirty:﹙actual love﹚
♱ ━ act two.
one:﹙a fresh start﹚
two:﹙stress and unrelaxation﹚
three:﹙their happy ending?﹚
four:﹙small disagreement﹚
six:﹙when a blind man hears﹚
seven:﹙red﹚
eight: ﹙RED﹚
nine: ﹙gods sins the women﹚
ten: ﹙when the snake guides﹚
eleven: ﹙the illuison﹚
twelve: ﹙the call so close﹚
thirteen: ﹙backlog﹚
fourteen:﹙his sorry﹚
fifteen:﹙happiness﹚
sixteen:﹙peace offering﹚
seventeen: ﹙in my room﹚
eighteen:﹙shameless﹚
nineteen: ﹙always her fault﹚
twenty: ﹙guilty as a sin﹚
twenty-one: ﹙die for you﹚
twenty-two:﹙silent prayers﹚
twenty three: ﹙death comes to her﹚
twenty four: ﹙darkness, soul, embrace﹚
twenty five: ﹙tainted love﹚
twenty six: ﹙the blacksmith﹚
twenty-seven:﹙cold day in hell's kitchen﹚
twenty eight:﹙family times﹚
twenty nine:﹙ close enough to do it﹚
♱ ━ act three.
one:﹙the hero﹚
two:﹙earthquake﹚
three:﹙violent defender﹚
four:﹙a whole lotta history﹚
five:﹙same thing, new people﹚
six:﹙danger from five﹚
seven:﹙matthew murdock v. daredevil﹚
eight:﹙silent blow﹚
nine:﹙the chance of rebounds﹚
ten:﹙pillowtalk﹚
eleven:﹙by your side﹚
twelve:﹙new chance taken﹚
thirteen:﹙here we go again...﹚
fourteen:﹙backfiring﹚
sixteen:﹙reckless driving﹚
seventeen:﹙you've become my ceiling﹚
eighteen:﹙punish-her﹚
nineteen:﹙final blow﹚
twenty:﹙lets leave it like this﹚
twenty-one:﹙i'll love it if we made it﹚
♱ ━ act four.
one:﹙a not so fresh start﹚
two:﹙praying﹚
three:﹙show stopping﹚
four:﹙exile﹚
five:﹙and daredevil﹚
six:﹙me n the devil﹚
seven:﹙do i wanna know?﹚
eight:﹙you wanted me sadder﹚
nine:﹙revenge﹚
ten:﹙mastermind﹚
eleven:﹙the prints left behind﹚
twelve:﹙envy, greed, lust﹚
thirteen:﹙to be silent﹚
fourteen:﹙short lived﹚
fiveteen:﹙stalling for love﹚
sixteen:﹙woman scorned﹚
seventeen:﹙back at it again...﹚
eighteen:﹙the wait﹚

nine:﹙impalusive﹚

501 15 13
Von wstrnflies

CHAPTER         NINE !
impalusive.

"contains; blood, fire to wound"
—proceed with caution

There was an audible siren in the presence of the man wearing the mask who was carrying Vladimir on his shoulder as he slept. In a quick glance at Y/n, it was evident that she was unconcerned about the sirens as she skipped alongside him. They ran together through the dark side by side.

After almost four blocks of holding onto Vladimir, the black-masked man asked, "What will we do if he dies?".

He whispered, "I don't know, you tell me" as he looked at the man and began rushing beside him. "I don't- I don't work with people, normally-"

A deep voice shook the man next to her as they turned the corner. "We need information from him." the man stated. "If we are going to work together on this-"

As Y/n sighed in pain after being covered by darkness for more than three hours, she blinked several times to reduce the pain in her eyes.

"I hired someone to look into him, Wilson Fisk" Y/n mentioned, causing the man in the black mask to lift his head turning her and slowing down. "I should have been able to find something, right?"?"

"What was found?"

"Absolutely nothing,"

In response to the mask, the man in the mask was unable to do anything but let out a small laugh. Looking over at Y/n and cocking his head to the side, the man said, "I got you out of the police thing.".

"You got me into the police, darling, I don't know how to deal with the police." She leaned to the side while they rushed down the sidewalk, "I wouldn't have been in that situation with you, darling." He strained his eyes to focus on the distant sirens.

"This way," He replied, grabbing Y/n's hand and guiding her into the room. As she followed him, she grinned.

After removing the lenses, Y/N licked the side of her head, saying, "I need a break."

He murmured, "That's fine with me.".

Prior to accompanying Y/n into the darkened building, he opened a door. After passing through what appeared to be an abandoned building, the two people were panting. All was dark with Y/n unable to see that much and all she could hear was the panting of the man.

"Hold on," the man whispered, clutching Y/n's hand tightly.

Her fingers rubbed against the leather glove as she held onto his hand, listening to what he said. As she followed him, she noticed that he was trying to locate his way towards the stairs, and he stopped in front of something before turning and stepping up the stairs, panting.

The sound of their feet striking the ground could be heard.

In the light of the moonlight, Y/n was able to see better now and held onto his hand as they walked up the stairs. At that moment, he opened the door as soon as they reached the top of the stairs.

In the end, Y/N locked the hand with the lock and then closed the door behind them. While clicking the button on the side of her head and moving the lenses, she could still hear the sirens.

As evidenced by his panting and the splashing of water on the pavement, he was clearly suffering from dehydration. Vladimir was placed on the floor near the puddle by the masked man. Y/n's footsteps echoed as she walked over to him.

There were leaks in every corner of the dilapidated building. There were yellow tints emanating from the barricaded windows, while blue tints emanating from the other windows.

Y/n wrapped her arms around his arm as she held onto it. As Y/n kissed his shoulder, he was clothed, and she did so in a flirtatious manner.

While hooding her eyes, Y/N glanced up at him and muttered, "I still think we should bury him in a lake.".

The man did nothing more than cock his head, "Again, we need information...maybe after-" Y/n couldn't help but grin before a moan could be heard. Before turning to face her, Y/N glanced at Vladamir.

When Y/n pulled her hands away from Vladamir's shoulders, Vladamir turned around to face the two of them. "Don't move." The man next to her said, "You have been shot.".

"Or keep moving," Y/n said with a small grin, he looked at the two of them and started to mutter something in Russian causing Y/n to furrow her eyebrows.

As the man spoke, Y/n let out a small laugh while shaking her head in disbelief. He said, "That sounds pretty bad, but I don't speak asshole.".

"Your funny," Y/n said turning to him and crossing her hands to her chest, "Didn't think that of you,"

As Y/n turned and looked at Vladimir, Vladimir groaned once more, attracting her attention. As he spoke, choking on the blood while scattering his words, he said, "I am going to kill you both.".

"Oh stop being a pussy," Y/n annoyed said, crossing her arms as she looked at him n the ground. "I'm not here to kill you, neither is he,"

Vladimir let out a small laugh while shaking his head a little, "You dropped Semyon off the roof. Put him in a coma." Vladimir spoke trying to say something as his breath continued to go in and out.

"I took care of your men," Y/n reminded him, staring down at the man. "Yeah but he was still breathing, wasn't he?"

"You've been busy without me-" Y/n said looking over at him, while there was still a smirk on her lips.

"Your mask and your belt-" Vladimir spoke, rolling all of his words. "I found it and what was left of my brother."

"I didn't kill your brother." The man said crouching down to his level.

"Neither did I," Y/n spoke, "I took care of your men back in the warehouse,"

"Lie!" He struggled to say.

"You think I'm the one that blew your operation to shit, too?" The man continued, "You're being played by Fisk."

"All of you" Y/n ended.

"The man you work for."

"Look, I don't know what you've been told, but it's more of Fisk's games." The man continued, lowering his voice more while Y/n looked down at him until glancing back at Vladimir, "He's trying to put you in the ground. I'm not, neither is she- Choose aside."

It took him a second while he took a loud breath, before looking up at the ceiling. "I choose my own."

"Are you fucking kidding me, I don't remember him saying that was a choice Vladimir-" Y/n said, "If you did, we wouldn't be holding you in here-"

"What do you want?" He weakly said.

"Fisk" The man simply said. "On trial for everything he's done."

Vladimir coughed up blood while it came out of his mouth, after trying to let out a laugh, causing Y/n to laugh a little. "Then you're a fool."

"Says the one who has blood coming from their mouth," Y/n spoke, with a small smirk on her face. "In any case, we are standing perfectly fine, so what do you care about...When they ask you whose fault it was this time, state that it was the angle and her devil-."

"And if I believe you and give you what you want to know, what do I get out of it?" Vladimir asked.

"Payback." The man said, his voice raspy and serious causing Y/n to sigh and stand up straight, she couldn't lie if she said that it wasn't attractive and turned her on in some way the way he was determined. This is the first time, she felt this way of any sort.

Vladimir turned his head, looking to the side. "I have a counterproposal." He spoke, turning his head slowly to face the two. "Suck my dick." He simply said before his head turned and his eyes closed.

"I'll pass on your offer--" Y/n simply said shrugging her shoulder, Y/n turned around and walked away with her arms crossed her chest, she looked out of a window to see nothing but it being fogged up.

She didn't like the way that she felt toward the man in the mask, but there she was falling for him. Headfirst was willing to get every bone broken for him just to touch her unlike the other men to do in her life.

"Vladimir..." He said slapping the man's face and trying to wake him, "Vladimir..."

"He's dead-" Y/n simply said looking towards the window, "So you can stop slapping a dead man, vigilante"

The man in the mask stood up from Vladamiri's body while he sighed not knowing what to do. "Im not a-" The man sighed, before cocking his head, not close to the way, Y/n was but near it. "Mark-...My name is mark-"

Y/n studied him while he breathed heavily from before, "Lilian" She said, not wanting to make up an entirely fake name.

"Makes sense-" He spoke, going into his pocket and grabbing a flip phone, "Names Lilith and going around as an angle...You religious?"

"Mom was...Father wasn't-...He hated that stuff...I adored my mom and picked it up from her...you?" Y/n simply stated, before walking over to him and kneeling next to Vladamir's body. "Walking around beating people, with the name devil of hell's kitchen-"

"Yeah..." Mark simply said, "Catholic-"

"Same-" Y/n said nodding her head, before looking back down at Vladamir. "Do you really think he will tell us...everything?"

The man crouched down next to her and nodded his head, while Y/n turned and cocked her head over to his. "Everything, that he knows...I bet we can get" He simply stated, looking down as if he was focusing on something. "Are you okay?"

Y/n looked at him, while she hummed nodding her head. "Y-Yeah, darling-" She wasn't scared to flirt with him, even if it was obvious.

She felt her heart beating out of her chest while she looked at Vladamir pressing her finger in his neck not feeling anything, causing her to sigh and look down at the bleeding.

"Do you know what you're doing?"

"Nope-" Y/n said truthfully shaking her head, with a grin. "I shouldn't even be trusted with this unless you want to take the make off-"

"Maybe not-" Mark said not really trusting that she will bring him back, he took out the flip burner phone before typing something and putting it to his ear.

Her eyebrows furrowed as she looked at him. "I know a nurse who can assist, she is a friend of mine."

As Y/n looked at him, she was aware of the tone in his voice. A chuckle escaped her lips as she responded, "Hmm.". The feeling of jealousy rumbled into her heart that she had been experiencing a great deal in the past.

Mark laughed and nodded his head, "I know-" He said while holding the phone to his ear.

He chuckled as he crouched back next to Y/n, shaking his head.

"It was not me, but I do not think you have to worry about them anymore." He said on the telephone, his voice unchanged. "No, I need your help. I found someone who has intel on what I've been looking for, but he's been shot."

"And kicked," Y/n said, leaning toward him and speaking loudly.

"No one-" He simply said shaking his head, Y/n had a feeling she may have gotten him in trouble, and looked down at the body of Vladimir. "yes, it is...She's helping me...We Can't. Police are the ones that shot him. Thinking they'd like a crack at finishing the job."

"No, I want you to walk me through stabilizing him."

"I don't really go to the movies. I like records, though."

A few moments later, Y/n stood up, walked over to the window and looked outside. "But there is something else you need to know. The man I am trying to save... it is Vladimir." Mark confessed, causing Y/n's eyebrows to furrow in concern.

"Oh, at the beginning I couldn't help-" Y/n muttered, crossing her arms to her chest. "There is nothing simple about this, by the way"

Mark did nothing but sigh and stay on the phone. "Look, you have every right to tell me to go to hell, but he's important, Claire." He said, hesitantly saying her name, causing Y/n's head to perk up looking at him. "What he knows could bring Fisk down and save more people like you from getting hurt." He didn't say anything after a while with his phone just to his ear, "Claire?"

"Thank you." He whispered with a small smile before pressing his hand to the side of Vladimir. "Uh, no. The bullet's still inside him. It's still half a degree hotter than the surrounding tissue."

"I'm in a warehouse." He continued, lifting his head as Y/n just watched from the distance. "Abandoned."

"All right, hang on." Mark took the phone away from his ear before looking at the ground and twitching his neck. "Uh, half a box of nails broken glass uh, wood, duct tape, old roadside emergency kit, lot of plastic sheeting."

"How did you know that?" Y/n asked, looking around and noticing everything that he said laying around.

"I'll explain later," Mark said moving his head over to her. "Yeah, two...Can you hand me flares please, to the left of me-"

Y/n sighed before moving her arms and walking over to a box, with the sounds of her feet pushing the dirt and stepping in it, and noticing two big almost dark red sticks but for her, they were bright yellow. "These?"

"Yeah"

Y/n walked back over to him, handing him the flares their hands ghosted over each other while she looked up at him and moved away. Not liking the feeling in her stomach.

"Shouldn't I dig the bullet out first?" Mark asked.

"That will kill him," Y/n simply said, knowing that by heart.

"All right, how do I do this?" He asked, putting the phone on his shoulder and holding the two flares.

"Okay, I'm gonna put you on speaker," Mark spoke up, while Y/n jumped on top of a crate sitting on it. "Behave yourself-" He said cocking his head to Y/n, who did nothing but smirk. "Understand?"

"Mhm, sure darling," She said nodding her head, and crossing her legs, watching what he was doing. Not really wanting to help Vladimir, the way that he did.

He presses the phone and put it on the ground, he pushed the light against the flare, while holding it up in the air waiting for it to spark. The metal sound of it hitting the spark was heard before it finally lit up causing red light to illuminate the area.

"All right, I got it." Mark spoke, patting down Vladimir, "I could use your help," Y/n sighed while rolling off of the crate and landing in front of Vladimir's body, lower than how Mark was crouching. "Cover his mouth,"

"Why does that fucking matter, he's a piece of shit" Y/n muttered, to him so that Clare didn't hear. "You know...I prefer watching you"

"Don't let up no matter how much he screams." Claire's voice echoed the rough Y/n's ears, while Y/n glanced over at the phone walking over and joining Mark kneeling down to cover Vladimir's mouth; clicking her tongue as she approached him.

Mark grinned a little, "Professional advice or personal?"

"Little of both."

"All right, cauterizing the wound." Mark lowered the spark to Vladimir's skin where the wound was as Y/n covered his mouth, putting her glove over his mouth.

"You owe me more gloves," Y/n hushed over to Mark.

"Well I don't think my job is payable," Mark commented back.

Vladimir yells, his screams muffled by Y/n's hand while the sizzling of the flame hit his skin. Vladimir tried to push up as the sizzling was heard against his skin while Mark put his knee on Vladimir's stomach stopping him from moving.

"How are you so calm?" Y/n questioned relaxed, cocking her head to Mark. Her lips slightly frowned; trying not to mind the screaming in Vladimir's mouth.

Mark's side of his head twitched a little causing Y/n to furrow her eyebrows noticing this. "Someone's coming," He muttered to Y/n, turning his head towards the side; Y/n looked down at Vladimir noticing that his eyes closed once more and he turned his head.

"Did it stop the bleeding?" Claire asked over the phone.

A few seconds later, Mark hung up on his friend before grasping onto Y/N's hand that was resting over Vladimir's mouth. The woman noticed that he had heard someone from miles away, but did not pay much attention to the fact that she was being pulled into the darkness.

As she felt herself being pushed against the wall, the masked man shushed her; with a silent sigh, she leaned her head back against the wall. Mark's voice hushed quietly turning to her, their faces close together as he whispered, "They found us.".

It was Mark who was in front of her pacing his breathing. After observing Vladimir's body, Y/N noticed that the stick had not completely burned out. "What are you doing?" Mark quickly put his hand out stopping her and placing it on her hip.

The touch of his hand made her stomach turn, so she did not pay attention as she strolled over to Vladimir's body. "Are you going to leave this on the ground?" she muttered as she walked towards the stick. "It's like bad work 101" Y/n causally said picking the stick up.

"Come on," Mark urged her, knowing that someone was close by. He grabbed Y/n's arm and pushed her against the wall, covering her mouth. He knew she would say something once she reached him.

She felt her heart racing through her body as it raced out of her chest. During this conversation, Mark's gloved hand rested against her mouth, his face facing the woman with her eyes covered and his ear to the side like he was listening.

She has seen that before, but where?

"Well using the question of morality" Murdock spoke with a sly grin looking forward. While turning her head, Y/N grinned a little.

His head went to the side, and he stared to the side before he slowly clenched his jaw as if he heard something.

Murdock...

As the creaking of the door was added to the sound of footsteps, the sounds of footsteps finally became audible. Only the sound of water dripping could be heard before Y/n turned her head towards the blue flashlight.

"Show me your hands," A man's voice echoed through Y/n's ears. She noticed that the man was speaking to Vladimir instead of the vigilantes. "Show me your hands now," he repeated more angered.

As Y/N rolled her eyes, the man with the black mask still covered her mouth. After letting go of Y/n, the man walked over to the policeman, allowing her to catch her breath. "He can't hear you?" Mark punched the man causing both of them to groan.

In addition to grabbing the gun, Mark punched the policeman before shoving him to the ground. In a matter of seconds, the flame on the stick was going out, and Y/N held onto it. Upon reaching Mark, she moved him and pushed him to the side while holding onto the stick in her hand.

A stick was raised by her and it was used to strike the policeman in the head. His nose was bleeding, but he was not dead after being sent all the way to the ground. As she gazed down at him, she let out a sigh, not regretting what she had done.

The cop groaning held onto his face as Mark demanded, "Stop" Y/N dropped the stick to the side.

Mark placed a knee on the man's neck, causing him to lower his hand and gag. As Y/n walked toward his gun, he noticed it in the distance. As she caught her breath, she grabbed the item and placed it in her leather pouch.

As Mark watched the man lose consciousness, he asked, "What did you do?".

Her eyes widened as she stared at her husband's eyes where they were meant to be. While her eyebrows were raised and her eyes were getting red from irritation, she confessed, "I took care of it.".

Before taking the gun from her pocket, Mark grabbed her left arm and extended it, causing her to freeze.

She did not fight back, why did she not fight back? "We do this my way, remember," His voice was deep and throwing the gun to the side away from her view.

She retorted annoyed, glaring up at him and narrowing her eyes as she flinched. "Why don't you just do the work?", she retorted annoyed.

She clenched her jaw again as he commented back through his teeth, "once you stop being impulsive.".

Her aversion to the word impulsive was almost like a trigger word for her. When she saw him, she went silent, pulling her lips down and looking away from him with blinding concentration.

Her belief was that no one understood her, why she did things, how she did them. As a matter of fact, all she wanted to know was what had happened to her, where her childhood had gone, and if that meant doing more, she was willing to do so.

Upon hearing the walkie-talkie ring in her ear, she snapped out of hurting the man in the black mask.

"Abandoned building, 47th and 12th," The women's voice on the other side of the walkie spoke.

"Roger that, Adam responding,"

A man wearing a black mask yelled, "Fifteenth Squad en route," before sighing and lowering his head.

"Good fight," she said as she removed her hand. He could tell he had struck a nerve because he felt it. She returned to Vladimir before going back to her room. 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.5K 62 9
A short story - with more parts available if it proves to be enjoyable. Daredevil has had a rough night and this time he needs someone to protect hi...
1.3K 62 11
Hell is both a place on Earth and a place below it. Hell exists in reality and in the mind, and Hell's Kitchen is just a taste of it. The Devil of He...
8.1K 112 15
After many months healing and staying in the church, Matthew Murdock steps into the streets of New York to take down new and old enemies. All the whi...
46.7K 1.6K 30
Hell's Kitchen boils in summer but people still need coffee, that includes two very cute boys that just so happen to be lawyers. Matt Murdock and Fo...