• The Neko • Alice In Borderl...

By Rui_ruu

Things went normal from the start... Until you got yourself stuck in a different borderland world. Where you... More

• Announment •
• Rin Izumi •
• Chapter 1 •
• Chapter 2 •
• Chapter 3 •
• Chapter 4 •
• Chapter 5 •
• Chapter 6 •
• Chapter 7 •
• Chapter 8 •
• Chapter 9 •
• Chapter 10 •
• Chapter 11 •
• Chapter 12 •
• Extra Chapter 1 •
• Extra Chapter 2 •
• Chapter 13 •
• Chapter 14 •
• Chapter 15 •
• Extra Chapter 3 •
• Extra Chapter 4 •
• Chapter 16 •
• Chapter 17 •
• Chapter 18 •
• Chapter 19 •
• Chapter 20 •
• Chapter 21 •
• Chapter 22 •
?¿ERROR ERROR¿?
• Chapter 23 •
• Chapter 24 •
• Chapter 25 •

• Announcement (Important) •

1.9K 40 38
By Rui_ruu

Very Important Announcement! (PLEASE READ AND DON'T SKIP:"0)

Please answer the questions! (Also Important!)

Hello everyone!:"3 I know I haven't uploaded for a month and since Alice in Borderland Season 2 is now released I'm kinda mixed emotions after watching the series.:'0

The reason I wasn't uploading is because of school work, don't have any motivation to write a new chapter, and burn out. I hope you understand.

Don't worry this book is still ongoing!:D It will just take a while or days, weeks, or a month. ಥ⁠_⁠ಥ

So please bear with me with the updates. Two chapters will be uploaded soon!:D

And lastly, I have two questions for you guys and I need your opinions on this.

Q1: Are you guys interested in Extra Chapters?

Extra Chapters are just extra which is not related to the Main Chapter/Story. In the Extra Chapter, this is where love interest and other characters will have a moment or scene and more interactions with the mc.

For example, Usagi, Arisu, and Rin have a sleepover.

If you had read the 4 extra chapters you'll see. I have a draft of Extra Chapter 5 but I don't know if I should continue writing it.

If you guys have any ideas or suggestions please share them in the comments:3 (If most of you want to continue having Extra Chapters.)

Q2: Do you guys want Niragi as a love interest?

I saw a comment if I could make Niragi part of the love interest. If you guys want Niragi to be part of the love interest I don't mind.

And about my oc, I know others don't like "x oc book" I get some bad comments wishing that this was a y/n book. If you don't like it don't read it or you could just imagine that it is you representing the story or replace the oc's name with y/n.

I appreciate those who stay and still read my book! You guys deserve all of my love!<3 I wouldn't have gotten this far without you guys!<33 Thank you!

And lastly, before I end this, the story in this book will have some slight changes (I guess) in the season 2 main chapter. Once I finish all the chapters in season 1  you guys get to see in the table of contents that it will go in this kind of format: • Chapter 2.1 •, •Chapter 2.2• so on and so forth.

Thank you for your time! Make sure to leave a comment with your thoughts on this. Bye for now!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.8K 2.1K 93
I would break the promise I made to myself five years ago! I had promised that I wouldn't do it again, that I wouldn't make the mistake again... And...
6.5K 159 11
This short fic of you and Chishiya goes along with the depicted storyline of Alice In Borderland. You two were smart enough to know that you cannot...
421K 12.9K 30
Y/N and Niragi go to the same high school. Niragi is a nerdy boy, with no friends and the main target of constant bullying. Y/N on the contrary, has...
6.7K 218 16
Book 2 Chishiya x fem reader Warnings: Swearing Blood Death Fighting Mentions of suicide Mentions of s relations * I do not own any characters, they...