PAPER RINGS | J.T |

By xoxorose_10

"I like shiny things, but I'd marry you with paper rings Uh huh, that's right Darling, you're the one I want... More

cast
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Act Two
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
38
39
40
41
42
43
44

37

1.3K 38 9
By xoxorose_10

🦋🦋🦋

"Mom take the keys from Aurora" Jax said looking back towards the truck "why can't I drive?" Aurora questioned "because you drive like a crazy person" jax grumbled "fine" aurora huffed handing gemma the keys and getting in the truck.

"what the hell is that?" Gemma slowed down the truck "police services northern ireland" some guy whose name Aurora forgot said "just our luck" Aurora muttered "as long as they got I.D they should be okay." the man said

"this is bad" Gemma said looking at the group ahead "don't make sense they wouldn't be able to get the intel not that quick" the guy said watching the police detain the group.

"you've gotta be kidding me" Aurora mumbled watching Jax kick a police officer "where are they gonna take them?" gemma asked watching the go into the van "jesus after that ruckus these assholes will probably just shoot them and dump em blame it on the life" the man muttered "oh that's helpful" Aurora groaned "step on the gas" Aurora mumbled to Gemma "run em off the road" Gemma cheered slamming on the gas "are you two out of your bloody minds holy shit" Luther exclaimed "whoo gemma" Aurora exclaimed getting out of the car when the police van crashed.

"someone gimmie keys" Aurora held her hand out until she felt someone place keys in her hand.

"what the hell" Jax whispered looking towards Aurora "welcome to ireland" Luther mumbled patting him on the back.

"what the hell is the matter with you two" Jax said walking up to Aurora and Gemma "nothing" they both said "i can't even deal with you two right now" he mumbled running a hand threw his hair then walked towards his bike.

"so dramatic"

🦋🦋🦋

"Aurora seriously, how the hell do you have a licence?" Gemma grumbled stepping out of the jeep "i honestly don't know how i passed" Aurora sheepishly smiled getting out of the drivers side "that's Maureen" Gemma nudged Aurora who instantly whirled around looking towards the two blondes making their way towards the group.

"Well, welcome" Maureen looked towards Jax who approached the group with Clay, "Maureen" Clay nodded, shaking her hand "Jax. Welcome" Maureen smiled at him before looking towards Gemma and Aurora.

"Gemma and you must be Aurora." Maureen said glancing at the two women standing side by side with their arms crossed "that's me" Aurora smiled bitterly "this is trinity my daughter" Maureen introduced "Gemma, Clay, Jax and Aurora." Gemma told her.

Aurora watched the girl walk off before turning to Maureen "where's my son?" she asked.

"Come upstairs, have a cup of tea." Maureen offered "I want my son" Aurora snapped impatiently "a wee bit of respect will go a long way" Maureen told the blonde who just huffed looking at Jax, frustration clear in her eyes "you got any coffee?" She asked twisting the rings on her hand "aye" Maureen nodded her head signalling Aurora to follow her.

"play nice" Jax warned her "i'm always nice" she grumbled following Maureen,

🦋🦋🦋

"Cami brought the baby to me. He knew he was in deep shit with the club and the army, set up a meeting with my brother." Maureen explained to the four sitting in her living room.

"Wanted a pass from the priest." Clay stated "aye" Maureen confirmed "he didn't get one, After that, Kellan took Abel to keep him safe" she continued.

By now Aurora was becoming more and more impatient.

"Then let's go talk to Kellan" Jax suggested "No, he knows where you are. He'll find you." Maureen shook her head "so we're just supposed to wait?" Aurora scoffed "Aye.
Your questions will be answered soon enough.Look, I'm... sorry this has happened to you. I can't imagine the pain you must be feeling." She whispered softly.

Just as Aurora went to say something snarky, Jax placed his hand on her thigh and squeezed it, sending her a warning look.

"I'll be back" Aurora grumbled, standing up from her spot and walking out of the house.

Now sitting on the curb, Aurora dug through her purse for her lighter, "ah" she smiled, taking it out, she paused and decided not to light her cigarette.

"figured you'd be out here" Gemma sighed "i'm getting real fucken fed up." Aurora exclaimed, handing Gemma her lighter "Ya no shit, we should go straight to Kellan" Gemma shook her head "well... what's stopping us" Aurora raised her eyebrows "Jax" They both grumbled in unison.

🦋🦋🦋

A car and a van pulled up, Gemma and Aurora were still sulking in a corner.

Chibs had a reunion with his daughter and Aurora couldn't help but feel jealous at the family of three reuniting.

"I have no idea why Jimmy lied.I'm not privy to his plans.He doesn't trust me anymore." Fiona told the group "Do you at least know what he's been up to since he got back?" Chibs questioned "Recruiting.He's at his bar in Newry pretty much day and night." Fiona stated "What about O'Neill? He on Jimmy's permanent payroll?" Jax asked.

Gemma and Aurora were sitting on an old couch with Gemma twirling Aurora's hair "this is useless" Aurora whispered so only Gemma could hear "you could say that again." Gemma agreed

"Not that I know of." Fiona frowned at Jax "But like I said, last few months, been in the dark.Sorry I have nothing that helps." she mumbled.

"s'okay" Gemma turned her attention towards Fiona "some things never change" Fiona muttered softly, glancing at Gemma and Aurora "hmm?" Aurora raised an eyebrow "Nothing, just funny Gemma and Gemma Jr." she laughed before leaving.

"bitch" they both whispered before smirking at each other.

🦋🦋🦋

"This is freaky" Aurora whispered when she walked into the room, "it's not that bad" Jax shrugged "looks straight outta the shining" Aurora shuddered "you need me to protect you?" Jax smirked walking closer to her "don't joke" Aurora narrowed her eyes at Jax "shit this place really does scare you" Jax laughed scrubbing a hand over his face "not scare more like gives me the creeps" Aurora mumbled before Jax quickly tackled her onto the bed.

"Jesus" She grunted "not my name" Jax smirked slyly "shuddaup" Aurora grumbled when a knock was heard at the door.

"Am I interrupting anything?" Trinity asked, peeking her head into the room "no come on in" Jax waved her in "My ma doesn't trust this place to lay out clean sheets." She said setting down sheets "Good to know" Aurora huffed shoving Jax off her and onto the floor as she sprung up.

"Thanks Rora" Jax rolled his eyes getting off the ground  "no problem" she smirked "Gonna be a rough one, isn't it?" Trinity asked looking at the couple "I don't know" Jax huffed sitting on the bed "I'm sorry about your son." she replied, talking to Jax.

Jax said nothing, just reached his hands out to Aurora's hips and pulled her onto his lap "How old are you?" Jax asked curiously pinching Aurora when she glared at him "twenty-two" Trinity looked anywhere but Aurora "you look younger" Jax shrugged "is that a problem" she smiled shyly.

"I'm gonna kill you" Aurora turned her head to mutter into Jax's ear. "Chibs is gonna take Fi and Kerrianne back to St. Matt's." Juice popped his head into the room "Fine. Tell 'em to wait for me. I'm going with them." Jax said, lifting Aurora off his lap "I better come with you. Don't want you lads getting lost in the big city." Trinity told Jax.

"I'm gonna come to" Aurora smirked, "why?" Jax asked incredulously "I'm bored" Aurora shrugged, following Juice out of the room.

🦋🦋🦋

"How long you gonna stay with the priest?" Jax questioned, "Not sure." Fiona shrugged "Listen, there's plenty of room on Oswald's plane, so you're coming back with us." Chibs told her "I don't want to leave Ireland." Fiona stated "Sweetheart, it's not for long. It's just till all this blows over." Chibs sighed "And when's that?" KeriAnne snapped, Whatever Chibs was gonna say was cut off by tired screeching.

"Get down!" Opie shouted as Jax pulled Aurora into his chest shielding her body with his.

"Jax" Aurora whispered, pulling Jax closer to her.

"Are you okay" they both asked each other "Jax" Aurora grabbed his face "i'm good darlin' don't worry about me" He kissed her forehead.

🦋🦋🦋

It was dark out now, everyone was surrounding two men fighting.

"opie" Aurora smiled walking towards her brother "sup' rory" He wrapped his arm around the blonde "nothing just kinda tired" Aurora shrugged "what's really up ro?" Opie turned to look at his sister.

"Yeah! Who's next, huh?" Liam, the man who just won his fight, asked "Me!" Jax shouted "ugh" Aurora groaned resting her forehead on Opies arm.

"Prince Charming." Liam smirked "aye" Jax nodded at him "let's go" he cheered.

Aurora watched as Jax ripped off his kutte "mother fucker" Aurora huffed grabbing her brothers arm and storming over towards Jax.

"You're gonna knock him out." Bobby stated "You worried about that?" Jax said handing Aurora his rings "You want him messing up that pretty face?" Bobby laughed, "Wrap you up?" Trinity asked "Nah. his old lady's got that covered" Gemma stood from the table.

"you'll wrap me up?" Jax wiggled his eyebrows at Aurora "eh, why not" Aurora pat Jax's arm "well i did almost take a bullet for you today" Jax leaned his forehead against hers "my hero" Aurora finished wrapping his hands and watched him walk towards Liam.

"he's gonna be okay" Opie told his sister, watching her twist the rings on her fingers "ya" Aurora nodded watching Jax step closer and rolling his shoulders  "opie... can we take a walk?" Aurora questioned "ya... sure you alright?" He asked, watching her chest rise and fall at a rapid pace "walk" she shoved him "okay okay!" Opie walked.

They were farther from the fight now "I'm pregnant" Aurora blurted "or well i think i am" she mumbled "what?" Opie stopped dead in his tracks "I'm late and i'm super emotional all the time, some foods make me nauseous, i can't stand certain smells" Aurora rushed to explain "how late?" Opie asked "late" Aurora deadpanned "let's buy a test" Opie nudged her in the direction of a pharmacy.

"Can I use your bathroom?" Aurora asked the employee "ya sure thing, you pay for that" she asked nodding to the pregnancy test box in Aurora's hand "ya" Aurora cracked her knuckles "ok this way" The employee said leading her to the bathroom "thanks i appreciate it" she smiled softly before walking into the bathroom.

"what's it say?" Opie asked waiting outside the bathroom "I need another one" Aurora said walking out of the bathroom.

Aurora bought 10 more boxes.

"they're all positive" she mumbled in disbelief on her way back towards the party "why'd you buy eleven? The first five were enough, you're definitely pregnant." Opie laughed "it's not funny i have eleven positive pregnancy tests in my purse" Aurora grumbled.

"you gotta tell Jax" Opie told her, leading her back towards the fight "i will" Aurora shrugged "tonight" Opies tone left no room for arguments "i will i swear" Aurora promised.

🦋🦋🦋

"Where's Jax?" she asked Gemma "where were you?" gemma questioned "went for a walk" Aurora shrugged.

"hey you" Jax's voice called out before she was pulled away from Gemma and into Jax's sweaty chest "thanks for this" she grumbled sarcastically "no problem" he smirked "take a shower you're all sweaty" Aurora pushed him away she went to say something when a man walking down stairs caught her eye.

"Jax" she nudged him and nodded towards the man "Jax Teller" he said holding his hand out to Kellan "Father Kellan" he shook Jax's hand "Aurora Winston" she smiled falsely "Nice to meet you. Well... better clean yourself up. Sean here'll see your make it to St. Matt's in one piece this time. We can talk there." He told them.

"okay"

🦋🦋🦋

"i gotta tell you something" Aurora wrung her hands out nervously "what is it? Jax paused putting on his shirt "look in my purse" Aurora whispered "why?" Jax asked "just do it" Aurora snapped, watching as Jax cautiously grabbed her bag.

"actually don't" Aurora said, snatching her bag out of his hand. "I'll tell you when you're back" she explained, "Just tell me" Jax groaned, pulling on his shirt "i'll tell you when you're back" Aurora smiled.

🦋🦋🦋

"what happened? what'd he say?" Aurora asked urgently "Abel's safe, We'll get him back as soon as Kellan's done with Jimmy." Jax told her "i don't like that" Aurora shook her head "me either" Jax huffed.

"What were you gonna tell me earlier?" Jax questioned stripping off his shirt and jeans "it can wait" Aurora grimaced "alright" Jax narrowed his eyes at her suspiciously "i'll be back" Aurora mumbled, walking out of the room.

🦋🦋🦋

"Aurora, what is this?" Jax asked, holding some pregnancy tests in his hand, "a pregnancy test?" Aurora winced, shooting her eyes towards the floor "when'd you finally clue in?" Jax smirked "wait- you knew!?" Aurora exclaimed stepping closer to Jax "course I knew" Jax huffed out a laugh "what-how?" Aurora scoffed, throwing her hands up "you're like a month late and you're never late, you're moodier than usual, you haven't been drinking a lot of coffee." Jax laughed, reaching forwards and pulling Aurora into him.

"hey" She grinned up at him "I love you" Jax leaned forwards, their foreheads were pressed together now. "I love you too," she said, closing the gap between them, laughing when Jax picked her up and spun her around.

"I take it you're happy" She asked, wrapping her legs around his waist "oh baby, you got no idea" he pecked her lips again moving them towards the bed.

🦋🦋🦋

this is one of the longest chapters i think i've ever wrote...

what do u think of her being pregnant?

aurora's outfit ^

- rose ✌️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 430 14
in which you see Jax Tellers heart, Jane Delgado
69.4K 2K 26
The sane thing for me to do would have been to run in the opposite direction and flee for my life the second that I saw his bright blue eyes and bad...
353K 5.6K 51
"You know if someone told me 8 years ago that I would be right here with you , I wouldn't have believed it" "And why's that?" "Because you are so o...
26.7K 685 29
The newly single Jax Teller has gotten very acquainted with Charming's newest resident. His life seems simple until he's completely derailed by the h...