Sweet Emotion

由 457time

This is a prequel of Teen Pregnancy. It's gonna be more on Rafe and Y/n's back story. I have no actual vision... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Hey Hoes

Chapter 36

881 8 18
由 457time

Y/n's POV

It was finally New Years.

Now don't get me wrong, I love all holidays, but New Years was the one night where you could get absolutely blacked out drunk and no one would mind.

And that was my goal tonight.

Rafe and Sarah were throwing a yacht party tonight, and I was pumped.

There was a bar on each level and there was what felt like thousands of people on this boat.

Right now, I was in the hot tub making out with Rafe.

"You know it's only 10 o'clock..?" Rafe mumbled in between kisses.

"Mhm." I hummed focused on his lips more than his words.

"If you keep moving your hips like that we're not gonna make it to 12." He pulled away, pushing me slightly in the process.

"Come on just a little bit more..?" I wined kissed his neck.

"Let's go get more shots." He suggested.

"That's just gonna make me hornier." I sighed putting all my weight on him as I leaned on his chest.

"The let's go smoke a joint. I hid extra under the bar. Come on." He helped me out of the water and I wrapped a towel around me as he led me to the second story bar.

"Yo Rafe!" Some dude who apparently knew Rafe stumbled over to us.

I felt the tension rise in the area as Rafe shoved me behind him.

"Hey man." Rafe said keeping his hand on my waist so I wouldn't move.

"Hey man I was just wondering. You got any snow. Your the only guy I know that sells-" The guy started.

"Nah man I don't sell anymore." Rafe answered quickly.

"Well do you  know anyone who does-"

"Nah man I gotta go. See you around." Rafe moved us so the man didn't see but we were clear from the situation.

"What was that?" I asked forgetting about the joints.

"People I use to sell to. Don't worry about it we'll round the boat and come back." He sighed keeping me close to him.

As we rounded the boat we spoke to a few of our friends and caught Sarah making out with a girl.

New Year, New her I guess.

Once we got the joint we went up to the very top deck, which we blocked off in case we wanted to step away from the party, and we lit up.

I was sat in his lap, curled up as he rubbed my back.

"It's crazy to think we've only been together for like 2 months and this is where we're at." He started.

"No for real. So much has happened." I agreed hitting the joint happily.

"You got any New Years resolutions you haven't told me about?" He asked as I passed him the joint.

"I just want to keep the good energy. Good vibes. Keep you of course." I told him. "What about you?" I asked him.

"Stay clean and keep you happy." He smiled kissing my cheek.

"That's good. Shows you care." I leaned on his shoulder.

"You can't fall asleep yet it's not New Years." He whispered as the music blasted below us.

"I'm so sleepy though. The alcohol is making me feel heavy." I told him taking in his scent.

He always smelled of expensive cologne, a hint of weed, and sea water. Amazingly perfect...

After we finished the joint, Rafe brought me down to the bottom deck and got me some water to help me wake up. But it just made me want to sleep more because they had bed in the room and it looked so comfy.

"Nope, come on." He pulled me back up as I sighed.

"We can go watch drunk assholes fall into the water. Or we can go hang out with Sarah. I'm pretty sure I saw JJ here which probably means the rest of the pogues to. Let's go look for them." He said as he held me in his embrace kissing my head.

"Ok." I grumbled as he led me back out to the party.

We actually did search for the Pogues, but didn't find them. We did find JJ though.

"Oh hey Y/n." He stumbled with a drunken smile.

"Hey JJ- holy shit what happened?" I asked grabbing his chin to move his face. He had a black eye. And not like a black eye like it was swollen and gushy.

"Oh you know, I spoke when I wasn't spoken to, dad yelled, I yelled back, and I got the shit beaten out of me." He shrugged as if it was normal or ok.

"Dude like do you not feel that?" Rafe asked pushing JJ's hair out of his face.

"Nope. Awe you guys are so concerned. You guys are like my parents. Will you be my new parents?" He mumbled still with a smile.

"Come on let's go stitch this up." I sighed helping him towards the room me and Rafe were just in.

I turned back to see if Rafe was following and he hooked JJ's arm helping me drag him along.

Once we got him to the room and he saw his face his whole demeanor changed.

"Jesus... I came here right after" he spoke going to touch it.

"No JJ let me clean it." I gasped searching for a first aid kit.

"It's in the bathroom, come on man sit down you look like your gonna pass out." I heard Rafe say.

I grabbed the first aid kit and started cleaning him up. I cleaned and disinfected it, seeing that he was probably gonna have a scar.

"What the hell did he hit you with?" I asked as JJ scratched his stomach causing me to see more.

"His fist, he had rings on." He sighed.

I yanked his shirt up seeing more bruises, new and old.

"Jesus JJ." My breath got caught in my throat and I could tell Rafe wasn't sure how to react either.

"Y/n it's fine ok? He just got mad-"

"That is not getting mad JJ it's not ok. If I called CPS you'd be put into the system like that. JJ I'm serious we need to do something about this." I told him, going back to his eye.

"Can we just talk about this another time..? I came here to forget about it ok let's just... just clean me up and let's drop it alright." He said and I said nothing more.

I knew things at home were tough but not like this. I thought he meant money or even just asshole parents. But this isn't ok.

Now everytime he says he's going home I'm not gonna let him. I see why he stays at John B's all the time now.

"Alright, all done." I said throwing all the shit I used away.

"Thanks Y/n..." He said and I smiled.

"Sorry for crashing your party to man. I saw lights and heard music." He shrugged.

"Nah it's cool man. Your welcome whenever you need something." Me and JJ both looked at Rafe shocked.

"Dude, I appreciate your help and all but like, you don't have to start being friends or whatever. I mean if you want... I don't know how that'll work because Kie still hates you but, you know I'm down-"

"This is gonna sound like the pussiest shit ever, coming from my mouth but, I'm sorry. I don't even remember half the shit that I've done to you guys but I really am sorry. I figured if I'm gonna be with Y/n we gotta get along. I mean I think we're doing pretty good what about you?" They looked at me and I giggled.

"Yea you guys are doing great." I chuckled and they dabbed each other up.

"Thanks man, I forgive you. Just don't hurt Y/n or all of that pent up rage will come back." He patted his shoulder and I decided it was time to go.

"It's almost 12 come on." I said yanking them out of the room and back to the party.

The three of us went out and leaned on the ledge at the top. We ended up finding Sarah and John B...

That was gonna be a conversation for another time.

"Hey guys." Sarah said standing next to us.

"Hey.." I said and it was quiet minus the screams and cheers from behind us as everyone anticipated the New Year.

I felt and arm wrap around my waist as Rafe moved closer to me. I heard JJ sighed and he leaned his head on my shoulder. I laid my hand on his cheek as Rafe leaned his head on top of mine. I was just a pillow at this point.

"10, 9, 8-!" We heard as I looked up at Rafe.

"7, 6, 5-!" I glanced over at Sarah and John B and caught them looking at each other with lust filled eyes.

"4, 3, 2, 1, Happy New Years!" Screams and shouted were heard from behind us as mine and Rafes lips connected and fire works went off.

I leaned closer to him as his hand weaves through my hair deepening the kiss. I felt JJ's head fall off my shoulder.

When I pulled away John B and Sarah were really getting into it. My eyes widened but I ignored it wanting to talk to Sarah separately.

I turned to see JJ just watching the fireworks. Half of his face bruises and swollen as I'd seen an emotion wash over him that I'd never seen on JJ before.

His eyes went low and I watched his lip quiver and I immediately went over to hug him. As soon as I embraced him, he wrapped his arms around me and broke down.

He dug his face into my shoulder and I felt a few tears run down my back.

"What's wrong JJ?" I asked him and he hesitated.

"...Just because it's the New Year doesn't mean anything's gonna change.." He whispered and I squeezed him tighter.

I felt arms wrap around us which I soon found out to be John B, then Sarah, then even Rafe.

It was the weirdest most unnatural hug, and whoever had seen us was definitely confused, but it was much needed for all of us.

Even if we didn't know it at the time. Just being able to be there with and for each other with out the drama or the stereotypes, made us all feel good.

Once we all pulled away JJ sniffled a little bit and wiped his eyes. Once he had composed himself he glanced up at us with a small smile and we all started laughing, joining in on another hug but much shorter this time.

"Thank you guys. I really appreciate it." He said.

"Of course JJ we always got you... most of us." John B said and again we all laughed.

"So it's New Years... we need to have a New Years toke..." I said obviously.

"Good thing I had weed and a pack of blunts in my pocket." JJ came in clutch like always.

That was when we all silently agreed to go hotbox the room we were all in earlier.

Me and JJ immediately jumped on the extremely comfortable bed and started to roll up. We rolled both blunts and started a rotation.

"Holy fuck where do you get your weed from?" Rafe coughed as he passed the blunt.

"My cousin, he's a paramedic. Medical." He said shaking the bag of what was left of his weed.

The blunts got passed around and around until they were just roaches.

I was feeling sleepier than ever as I glanced over at JJ who was already passed out. I looked at the other 3 and they were all high as shit leaning on the wall or sitting in a chair.

Before I could even stop myself, sleep covered me like a blanket.

Rafes POV

Y/n was passed out, JJ was passed out, and Sarah just fell of her chair.

Me and John B looked at each other knowing we were gonna be in charge of hauling them all out.

It was about 1 already and the party was pretty much over.

"I'll bring Sarah to her room and I'll be back for Y/n." I told him.

"Cool I'll grab JJ." John B yawned as I helped Sarah off the floor and brought her to the house. I took her heals and lashes off before covering her with her covers and she was out.

By the time I got back to the boat I realized how trashed it was.

This was gonna be a bitch to clean in the morning.

I went back to the room and picked Y/n up as John B struggled to throw JJ over his shoulder.

"Jesus he's dead weight when he's sleeping." He groaned as we both hobbled out.

"I'm not sleeping in resting my eyes." He heard JJ mumbled and John B rolled his eyes.

"Alright man see you later. Thanks for the free drinks." John B said as he went over to they're van.

"Bye John B! Bye JJ love you!" Y/n shot up and went back down just to say goodbye.

"Bye Y/n, love you to." John B said as we lost sight of them.

I brought Y/n to my room of course, and wiped all her makeup off.

"Can we go get smoothies in the morning?" She mumbled yanking at her dress.

"Yea, do you need help?" I asked her and she nodded sleepily.

"I want your shirt." She said as I helped her with her dress. Once it was off I put one of my shirts over head head and let her finish the rest.

"Goodnight I love you." She hummed.

"I love you to." I kissed her forehead and she passed out.

I followed right after...

(Hey bitches! Merry Christmas or whatever. Sorry I haven't been posting lately I e been drunk the past three days and if I wrote what I was thinking y'all would question my insanity. But yay the Kooks and Pogues are warming up to each other. I mean we know it won't last but it's cute. Anyways give me ideas for filler ideas because I know everyone just wants to get to the pregnancy part but my brains isn't gonna let that happen unless the story connects and I need help. Any ways love y'all!!)

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

34.6K 1.1K 19
Kara and Alex Danvers mother died and they were left with a father that hits them they never told anyone and promised to always have each other's bac...
92.9K 728 31
OUT NOW! "Fuck you" I scoff "You know you wanna" JJ winks at me. 16 year old Winifred routledge X her best friend JJ maybank They were once Best fr...
25.4K 148 12
Olivia Maybank is the sister of JJ Maybank. She hooked up with Rafe once at a party and it's haunted her ever since it happened. The pogues have no i...
781K 36.6K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...