Being green tea in the girl g...

By Xiaoshuo_

Peng Chen, who had been through the book more than a dozen times, opened her eyes, and found that she had tra... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142

Chapter 135

328 4 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 135 Peng Chen, who just took the actress, what are you doing...

    It's not that Peng Chen really doesn't mind being scolded at all, she just knows that being scolded doesn't depend on her objective will at all. To put it simply, whether she minds it or not, she will be scolded. If she doesn't mind it, at least she will make her life more comfortable.

    She wanted to make herself comfortable, so she chose not to mind.

    Fortunately, although winning the award brought her a lot of controversy and criticism, the benefits it brought were real.

    You must know that before shooting the movie "Thirty Only", Peng Chen had to audition by himself to find a suitable script and role, but now that he has won an actress, there are more and more screenplays actively looking for her in an instant. stand up.

    In the short period of half a month since she returned to China from country B, she has been actively invited to act in as many as 8 films. You know, many actors may not receive 8 films in a year.

    Of course, most of them are literary films, after all, "Red Plum" is a literary film.

    The path Peng Chen is taking now is actually a bit similar to Jiang Siyan's path back then. At the beginning, Jiang Siyan also started his career with literary films, but after several years of continuous shooting of literary films, he slowly transformed and started to take the commercial route.

    Peng Chen and Jiang Siyan would also talk about their respective careers in private, and Jiang Siyan would also give Peng Chen advice from the perspective of someone who has experienced it. Of course, it's just a suggestion, and it doesn't force Peng Chen to accept it.

    In Jiang Siyan's opinion, if Peng Chen likes literary films, then he can continue to make literary films, but if it is to maintain a strong style or to establish the character of a literary goddess, then there is no need to continue to die with literary films knock.

    After all, what actors are most afraid of is being stereotyped.

    Even he himself has actually suffered in this regard. As I said before, Jiang Siyan was actually famous for acting in literary films, so for a long time, he was approached to act in literary films, and many of them were even the same type of roles. At that time, he was still a newcomer who had just debuted, and he didn't have much say in the company, so he couldn't be chosen, so that for two or three years, he had been making literary films.

    Although he tries to challenge different roles every time, even if there are similarities between the two roles, he will definitely use different performance forms to interpret and handle them, but the public has gradually formed the idea that "Jiang Siyan can only play well." The stereotype of "literary film".

    So much so that it took him more time later to correct this.

    Jiang Siyan: "I'm not saying that literary films are bad and commercial films are good, I just think that if you can not use a certain type of role or a certain type of movie to frame yourself, that is definitely the best thing. After all, as an actor, in the final analysis, you still have to find a way to broaden your acting path."

    Peng Chen fully agreed with Jiang Siyan's statement, so he was more careful and cautious when choosing scripts than before.

    Fortunately, no one urged her, so she can choose slowly, slowly.

    And during this period, she had a phone call with Jiang Siyan's mother.

    Jiang's mother guessed that her son had a girl he liked a long time ago, but asked several times who this girl was, and Jiang Siyan avoided talking about it, only saying that he would know in the future.

    Facts have proved that Jiang Siyan really did not lie, because Jiang's mother did find out later, and not only her, but the whole country knew about it.

    And because of Peng Chen, Mother Jiang had a little trouble with one of her neighbors.

    The reason was that the neighbor said that Peng Chen's reputation on the Internet was not good in front of Jiang's mother. Jiang's mother was extremely defensive. Although she had never met Peng Chen in person, since Peng Chen was Jiang Siyan's girlfriend In Jiang's mother's view, Peng Chen and Jiang Siyan are one, so no one can let others make irresponsible remarks in front of her.

    Anyway, Jiang's mother gave the old neighbor a hard time in the end, and when she turned around, she called Jiang Siyan angrily, and this time, she got on the phone with Peng Chen.

    After the phone call, Mother Jiang had a very good impression of Peng Chen.

    Firstly, she had looked up the little girl's photos on the Internet before, and also watched the movies and TV shows she acted in. She felt that the little girl was really beautiful. Anyway, Mama Jiang felt that she was quite right with her son; secondly, the little girl was on the phone She behaved neither humble nor overbearing, and she answered all the questions Mama Jiang asked sincerely, and she would not hesitate and haw and haw. Mama Jiang likes this kind of girl who speaks clearly and orderly.

    So the two talked on the phone for nearly half an hour. Before hanging up the phone, Jiang's mother kept inviting Peng Chen to play at home if she had time.

    When Mother Jiang hung up the phone happily, Father Jiang took off his glasses and asked with a smile, "Didn't you say before that you didn't want your son to find someone in the circle? Why did you agree?"

    Mother Jiang blinked . : "Even the earth is a village now, does the inside and outside of the circle still matter?"

    Father Jiang was speechless.

    Later, Peng Chen chose two new scripts for himself.

    One of them is a literary film. It's about the ups and downs of a family with a child with autism. The character that Peng Chen likes is called Riemann. She was young and promising, with a bright future and an enviable marriage and life, but the arrival of an autistic child cast a shadow over her peaceful and beautiful life.

    The reason why Peng Chen still chose a literary film is because she thinks this film focuses on children with autism. Just like what Mr. Li said when filming "Born at Thirty", many times actors act, In addition to making a name for money, there is always a sense of social responsibility. Peng Chen didn't pay much attention to these before, but it may be because too many bizarre things happened to her, so that she also began to believe in some things that she didn't believe in before. For example, doing good deeds will bring blessings.

    Peng Chen thought, even if it wasn't for himself, he could still be doing his best for the original owner. After all, the original owner had received so much infamy before, if Peng Chen had done more to focus on her identity, maybe the original owner would have a better life in a certain world.

    Of course, there is another reason, that is, Peng Chen thinks that literary films are the favorites to win awards after all. Although she has a queen in her hand now, who would think that there are too many trophies?

    In Peng Chen's view, instead of abandoning the literary film market and jumping into the field of commercial films, it is better to be steady and take advantage of the shareholder wind she just won the award to acquire a few more high-quality literary films, and then consolidate. Given his status in the film industry, it would be even better if he could take the opportunity to win a few more awards.

    However, although she has accepted a literary film, she has not completely given up commercial films.

    Still the same sentence, children only make choices, and Peng Chen wants them all!

    So the other movie she took on was a purely commercial movie. Big production, big IP, it tells a story about demons. The character Peng Chen likes is not the demon exorcist who claims to be righteous in the script, but the plum demon in the script who is cornered by others, and finally does everything he can to block people and kill demons. It is not a very positive character, but what is rare is that she knows how to repay her kindness, and in the end she even volunteered her demon energy to protect a human being who had helped her.

    There was still time between selecting the script and entering the filming group. During this period, Peng Chen took the initiative to contact Mr. Li, and then made an appointment to go to Mr. Li's drama club.

    When Mr. Li is not filming, he stays in the drama club, and his reputation in the drama industry is even greater than his reputation in the film and television industry. Even the people in the drama club joked that Mr. Li is a famous actor here.

    Peng Chen came here this time, of course, she didn't just come to watch the drama, she just wanted to take advantage of her time to see if she could participate in Teacher Li's drama performance, and then hone herself by performing on the drama stage acting skills.

    Mr. Li welcomes this with a hundred and twenty people, but the drama performance is time-consuming and laborious. The most important thing is that the cost of drama performance is completely incomparable with that of movies and TV dramas. Not enough for a fraction of what they do in an episode of TV.

    Peng Chen simply said, "It's fine even if you don't need money, and I came here with the attitude of learning."

    Since Peng Chen said so, Teacher Li naturally wanted it. So from this day on, Peng Chen spent days and nights in the theater, and began to rehearse dramas with Teacher Li and the actors of the crew.

    Netizens used to think that Peng Chen was a woman who was always on the hot searches, and she had to impress everyone when she attended the red carpet, and she had to be on the hot searches for several months with an actor because of the scandal, but gradually, it became rare. I saw Peng Chen on the hot search, but I saw her dramas and movies more. Now that she finally won the Best Actress, and the scandal with Jiang Siyan broke out, it was the time when the hottest situation was going well, and everyone was even ready to welcome Peng Chen's hot search annual package, Peng Chen Chen actually disappeared again.

    She didn't take on a new variety show, nor did she take on a new endorsement or commercial. Although there are rumors that she has taken on two new movies, it's uncertain if there is no official announcement. Maybe it's just speculation.

    So everyone is wondering, what did Peng Chen, who just won the Best Actress, do?

    Soon some netizens with big brains gave an answer - don't think about it, it's 100% to have a baby.

    After all, this is easy to understand. Nowadays, nine out of ten celebrities who announce their relationship and marriage news in the circle are all because they have children, and Peng Chen may be one of them.

    Otherwise, she just won the Best Actress and her future is bright, so why announce her relationship at this juncture? And it's nothing more than announcing the relationship, and it disappeared directly, which is totally unreasonable. So nine times out of ten, there is a situation. Maybe the next time Peng Chen appears, he will come out with a big belly to announce the good news, or even more ruthlessly, he will directly post a photo of the child, saying, I have a child...

    Just when the netizens are almost believing it is true, Someone photographed Peng Chen appearing on the stage of the drama. Indeed, as the netizen speculated, she was wearing a flowered cloth turban and had a big belly, but she didn't really have a baby, but went to act in a drama.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 3.1K 71
Author: There is a river without thirst Category: Rebirth through time Li Huan wore a book and became the control group of the heroine's cousin in th...
110K 2K 78
Shen Ming, who is known as the doomsday female killer, woke up again after her death and became a Shen Shuming, a notorious vase artist in the peacef...
60.3K 1.7K 110
𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘!! 𝐌𝐓𝐋 𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐋!! One day, the supreme villainess's sleeping soul is bound to an u...
1.2M 28.6K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...