Being green tea in the girl g...

By Xiaoshuo_

Peng Chen, who had been through the book more than a dozen times, opened her eyes, and found that she had tra... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142

Chapter 119

293 6 1
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 119 Sure enough, the old saying is good, you can't offend women...

    The ten days of recording have now passed more than half, and it is now the 8th day, and it seems that there are still 2 days left before it will be completely over.

    But everyone knows that the more this time, the more difficult it is.

    Because the program has been recorded until now, everyone's physical strength has been exhausted, and what is even more worrying is that the bread and water prepared by the program team for everyone are running out.

    Fortunately, there are wild vegetables and wild fruits that can satisfy one's hunger, so it is not necessary to be completely hungry.

    The program team probably felt that the time was ripe, so this day they finally used the big killer tool of "tearing brand name".

    The director obviously heard this group of people say "bad things" about him yesterday, so he was very happy to release this kind of task that would easily cause internal strife. Anyway, when he came here to announce that he would join the game of "tearing famous brands", although he tried his best to restrain himself , but the smile on his face still revealed some of his true feelings: "In order to let everyone experience the cruelty of survival in a barren village more realistically, so from today onwards, the program team temporarily decided to add the 'tearing brand name' link Of course, this link is different from the previous daily tasks. This is not a compulsory task, so you can decide whether to tear it up or not, and you can also decide when to tear it up... But there is one thing I want to remind everyone, that is, you There is not much water and bread left, and if you want to stay, there are only two ways, either to find a solution to the problem of food and water as soon as possible, or...you understand."

    In fact, the director does not need to say that everyone present understands the truth .

    In the case of insufficient food and drinking water, if you want to survive, there are two ways, either open source or reduce expenditure. Open source is easy to understand, it’s nothing more than using it like they used to, looking for wild fruits, looking for wild vegetables, and even catching some loach... As for throttling, it’s easier to understand, after all, if you can’t solve the food, then solve it with People who grab food by themselves!

    After all, with the same food and drinking water, if 9 people can only eat for one day, wouldn't 4 or 5 people be able to eat for two days? Then if there are fewer people, it is not impossible to last until the end of the program recording.

    Anyway, as soon as the director finished speaking, even Peng Chen had to sigh in his heart. It seems that she did not dislike the director at all last night, because the director's move was really wicked.

    It's a wolf. That's all Peng Chen could say.

    Although a name tag was pasted on the back according to the requirements of the program group, neither Peng Chen nor Jiang Siyan was ready to play this game, nor did the others seem to plan to play this game. After all, it's just a show, and it's not really a critical moment of life and death. There is no need to "sacrifice" others to protect oneself.

    But after the director left, it was rare for everyone to take the initiative to chat about this topic.

    It was Chu Yaxin who brought up this topic first: "You said, if there is such a day, two people will either die together, or only one will live. Will you choose to die together or live alone?

    " It was originally a very serious and sad topic, and the answers of other people were also different, some said to die together, and some said to let the other party live.

    When it was Peng Chen and Jiang Siyan's turn, the two looked at each other in tacit understanding, and said in unison: "Who is this score for?"

    Wen Qing: "...how do you say it?"

    Peng Chen: "If it is very important Of course, you must either die together, or try your best to survive together. If it doesn’t work, you will try your best to make the other party survive. But what if it’s the director who lives on a deserted island with you?”

    Others: “… ..."

    If you want to say that, then we will understand.

    Although the program group frantically added a link of "tearing famous brands", but since everyone is unwilling to survive this way, the only way to open source is now available.

    However, the situation is actually not very optimistic.

    Because wild fruits are not so easy to find. As for wild vegetables, there are many, but not every time they succeed in lighting a fire. In the program, they tried no less than hundreds of times, and they only succeeded once or twice, and there was no salt or oil. There are no boiled vegetables, which are really hard to swallow.

    As for the loach, it took more than an hour to ride a bicycle in the paddy field where they caught the loach last time, and now the program crew will no longer provide them with bicycles, so even if they want to catch it again, it will be difficult to achieve.

    Peng Chen was a little worried, not about anything else, but about Jiang Siyan's stomach.

    Jiang Siyan had a stomach problem when he was recording "Girl Chasing the Light" together, but at that time Jiang Siyan was a stranger to Peng Chen, so did he have a stomach problem? How serious is the stomach problem? Don't care at all. But it's different now, now that Jiang Siyan belongs to her, if he really got his stomach troubles serious because of recording a show, then the loss outweighs the gain.

    So she secretly found a chance to touch Jiang Siyan's stomach, and asked seriously: "Does the stomach hurt? If it hurts, you must tell me. We will tear up our name tag when the time comes, and we will be eliminated directly. Home."

    Jiang Siyan enjoyed Peng Chen's care very much, and let her touch her in a relaxed manner, not forgetting to say a word: "The stomach is fine, the pain is elsewhere."

    Peng Chen didn't think about that at first , when he realized what Jiang Siyan meant by the so-called discomfort, he couldn't help crying: "You can't even eat enough, and you still think about it?"

    Jiang Siyan still had a bit of a smile on his face Smiling, with a low voice, like a feather scratching Peng Chen's ear: "I can't help it, my girlfriend is so pretty."

    For a few seconds, Peng Chen thought about tearing up Jiang Siyan's name tag. It's okay to send him back, but in the end she didn't take this "ruthless hand", not because she was afraid of Jiang Siyan's anger, but mainly because she was reluctant. After all, he would have to go back if he tore off Jiang Siyan's name tag, so it wouldn't be interesting to stay alone.

    As a result, Peng Chen was worried about Jiang Siyan's stomach problem. In the end, Jiang Siyan had no stomach problems, but another male guest quit the recording of this show overnight because of acute gastroenteritis.

    After so many days of recording, no one left. It's the last three days, but two people left in a row.

    This kind of atmosphere has obviously deepened the uneasiness of other people, so that even the usually optimistic location host Xiaotian couldn't help but start to worry: "Can we really last until the last day of the program's recording?"

    See Peng Chen Everyone was in a low mood, and couldn't help joking: "Why don't we beat up the director now, and then finish the film early."

    Although they knew that Peng Chen was joking, they were still crazy and couldn't help their hearts: " ..."

    The director behind the camera: "..." The

    next day, which was the ninth day of recording, Peng Chen and the others finally finished the last few pieces of bread. Now everyone's only supplies are 6 lonely bottles of mineral water.

    They couldn't leave the village, and they couldn't go all over the mountains to find wild fruits, so everyone naturally turned their attention to the stream outside the deserted village.

    Finally decided to try my luck and see if I could catch a fish.

    Just like cooking loach soup before, this group of people still divides the work and cooperates.

    Several people are responsible for catching fish, and several people are responsible for making fire. The stone pot where the loach and wild vegetables were cooked last time is still there, and there are still a few bottles of mineral water left, so as long as I can catch fish, a little wild vegetables can solve the problem of food and clothing for a day.

    It must be very difficult to catch fish in the wild without tools, but fortunately, Peng Chen and the others found a net bag in the haunted house. It was used to hold the skull before. Now take out the skull and it is a ready-made "fishing net" up.

    Everyone first blocked the creek with stones and soil until there was only a small mouth left, and then blocked the net bag on that opening.

    Others are responsible for catching fish from upstream to downstream in the creek.

    Don't mention it, it may be because this is a deserted village and there are usually few people. There are quite a lot of fish in the creek, and it is not as small as Peng Chen and the others thought at first, but basically has a finger. long.

    When people are hungry, they really try their best to eat in one bite, exhausting all their energy. So after nearly an afternoon of hard work, they finally caught half a barrel of fish.

    After handling the fish, Peng Chen instructed everyone to pick a lot of wild vegetables, wash them, and take them home.

    When I entered the yard, the fire had already been successfully lit and the pot was set up. Seeing Peng Chen and the others carrying fish into the door, Chu Yaxin and Xiaotian, who were waiting at home, were very excited: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I can finally eat meat." The

    fish catching team was busy all afternoon, They were all exhausted from the meeting, so they stood one by two in the yard and didn't want to move, so they quietly watched Chu Yaxin and Xiaotian go about their business, and waited for dinner by the way.

     While waiting, Peng Chen suddenly asked: "You said that the program group set up a haunted house on purpose, do you mean that there must be someone in the program group who is afraid of ghosts?"

     Jiang Siyan nodded: "As far as I know , the director seems to be quite afraid of ghosts."

    Jiang Siyan is the investor of this show, he said that the director is afraid of ghosts, so the director must be afraid of ghosts in all likelihood. Thinking of this, Peng Chen couldn't help laughing: "It's rare to have another full meal tonight, so I decided to tell the director and the program team two ghost stories to celebrate after the meal."

     Everyone: "... ..."

     Peng Chen did what he said, after eating, he really moved a stool in front of the camera, and began to tell ghost stories to the director.

     The director didn't take it seriously at first, thinking that through the camera and the screen, with so many colleagues in the program group around him, how could Peng Chen scare him. But half an hour later, the shivering director

    said, "..." As the old saying goes, don't offend women, especially beautiful women who can tell ghost stories!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 1.5K 120
https://m.shubaow.net/150/150943/ Author: ah Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-09-19 Latest: Chapter 120 rebirth finished 256,000 Rab...
140K 3.2K 40
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 在恋爱综艺做导师 AUTHOR: 十六月西瓜 In a heroine's Millionaire essay, the heroine is an amateur, relying on a love variety show to become...
3.1M 196K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
26.3K 475 45
https://m.shubaow.net/62/62617/ Author: June Watermelon Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-09-18 Latest: Chapter 45 3 Big Guys rebirth...