Being green tea in the girl g...

By Xiaoshuo_

Peng Chen, who had been through the book more than a dozen times, opened her eyes, and found that she had tra... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142

Chapter 117

313 5 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 117 Oh oh, ore to make fire, finally there is a wilderness request...

    In the end, the other three female guests stayed in the village, and then the remaining male guests, together with Peng Chen, left the village and walked towards the back mountain.

    This was the first time that Peng Chen and his group entered the mountain after they came to this deserted village. Not only were they excited, but they were also excited about taking pictures. Oops, finally some fresh material to shoot.

    As I said before, this village was built because of mining, so there are traces of mining around the village. Small ore and so on.

    Everyone walked slowly along the mountain road. It was relatively easy to walk in the beginning, but it gradually became difficult to walk.

    Peng Chen said before that he would come out to date, but Jiang Siyan still thought that there were so many people present, and there were also photographers, how can this be discussed? But at this moment, he understood that it was only natural for a man to take care of a woman when walking on such a mountain road, so it was also natural for him to hold hands generously in front of the camera.

    So on the next short section of the mountain road, Jiang Siyan, who was walking in front of Peng Chen, would go wherever the road was difficult. Anyway, if he had the conditions, he would hold a small hand, and if he didn't have the conditions, he would also hold a small hand.     It may be because of the added love buff, anyway, they were very lucky that day, they only found a kind of wild fruit called myrtle after walking around the mountain for less than 2 hours. The fruit is purple-red, tastes sweet and sour, very delicious.     Several people ate a lot on the mountain, and then excitedly picked a lot and packed them back to the village.     Chu Yaxin and Wen Qing were bored waiting at home, seeing Peng Chen and the others coming back with a big bag of wild fruits, they were all overjoyed. It's been a long time since I ate fruit, and suddenly being able to eat fruit, even wild fruit, made this group of people very happy.     It may be because today is a little more full than usual, so everyone's minds are relaxed this day, thinking about whether they can do something to improve the living environment.

    Now they still have a piece of raw ham in their hands. This thing cannot be eaten raw, but if there is fire, it is definitely the best delicacy that can be eaten in this deserted village. So a group of people discussed it and decided to try to see if they could start the fire.

    At the beginning, everyone thought of drilling wood to make fire. After all, didn’t the ancestors use this method to obtain fire?

    But Peng Chen quickly stopped their idea: "It is very difficult to drill wood to make fire. It takes a lot of energy, and it may take a long time to work hard, but what you get in the end is not kindling, but blisters on your hands. If you really want to try If so, why not give this a try."

    After Peng Chen finished speaking, he took out two pieces of ore and a handful of fluffy fungus-like plants from his pocket.

    The ore was picked up casually on the way up the mountain just now, and this fungus is a fungus plant that grows on trees. Peng Chen also forgot where he saw it before. Anyway, this kind of dry fungus that grows on trees is an excellent fire starter, and usually only needs a spark to ignite it. So when Peng Chen saw it on the mountain just now, he asked Jiang Siyan to help pick a handful. Thinking that it might come in handy sometime.

    Now I heard people say that they want to try to make fire by drilling wood, and she thinks that instead of wasting that effort, she might as well try rubbing with ore to see if she can make sparks. Anyway, the hope is very slim, at least this is not as troublesome as digging wood to make fire, and there is no loss if it fails, just find something to pass the time.

    So in the afternoon, a group of people squatted in the yard, spread the furry fungus on the ground, and then tried to use ore to make fire.

    On the way, Peng Chen and Jiang Siyan went to the previous haunted house, and found a bunch of old newspapers and books to dry in the sun, so that if the fire really ignited, they could use these things Build up the fire.

    I have to say that when people are lucky, they can really witness miracles. At first, everyone didn't have any hope, and they were trying hard with the idea of ​​giving it a try. It turned out that they actually let them ignite the fluffy fungus in the end, and finally succeeded in igniting the

    fire .

    The moment the fire ignited, not only the ten of them, but even those who were taking pictures with them almost cried with excitement.

    Oh, making fire from ore finally has the flavor of survival in the wilderness.

    With this hard-won fire, the ten guests who participated in the program finally ate meat for the first time on the fifth day of recording the program, and it was still delicious roasted ham.

    That kind of taste is more wonderful than eating any delicacies from mountains and seas.

    The only fly in the ointment is that the amount of ham is not particularly large, but when the ham is sandwiched in the bread, even the plain bread becomes delicious.

    Today is definitely a day worth remembering for the guests. After all, they ate meat and wild fruits. Rounding it up, it is equivalent to eating meat.

    Anyway, before going to bed that night, everyone was satisfied with a book. Only Peng Chen sighed quietly: "I knew I should keep a chicken, and I don't know if the program group will arrange a chicken catching activity next time. Really No, you can catch sheep too! I’m not picky about food.”

    Everyone: “…” The

    next day’s task is to ride a bicycle. The program team prepared 5 tandem bicycles for the ten guests present. Everyone can form a team by themselves, and then ride all the way to the destination, and then ride back, even if the task is completed.

    This link was almost the one that Jiang Siyan was most satisfied with after so many days of recording.

    In fact, the program a few days ago showed that he was doubting his life the whole time, and he couldn't figure out why he had to suffer this kind of suffering when he had a good life. However, it may be because he just ate meat yesterday, and today he has such an activity similar to an outing, so Jiang Siyan's mentality has become extremely peaceful.

    Moreover, the results of the diet in the past few days are still very significant, and now he feels that his abdominal muscles are much more obvious than before.

    Because it was a free team formation, everyone quickly divided into their own teams. Except for Xiaotian's group, the other groups basically followed the principle of matching men and women.

    Peng Chen and Jiang Siyan walked last as usual.

    This time, there was no follow-up director following them, only the camera on the bicycle filmed their riding along the way.

    The two of them were not in a hurry, so they rode extremely slowly throughout the journey. On the way, the two of them even picked the wheat directly and whispered to each other.

    When the two arrived at the destination, the others had already watched the villagers plant rice for half a day. Because many guests present have no experience of living in the countryside, it is quite strange to see these farm work. Some guests even directly removed the camera, acted as a temporary photographer, and recorded a short section of rice planting for the program group. video.

    Taking advantage of everyone's laughing and joking, Peng Chen wandered around the rice fields. Jiang Siyan has been walking around behind her silently, without saying a word, just simply accompanying her, and when she finishes walking around, he asks: "What are you looking for?"

    Peng Chen: "Let me see the rice fields Is there any loach in the house?”

    The survival rules formulated by the program group at that time were that they could not seek help from outsiders, and they could not spend their own money to buy anything, but as long as they found food through their own labor, it was in line with the program rules. of. For example, the wild fruit that Peng Chen and the others picked on the mountain before, or the loach that Peng Chen is looking for now.

    They have now found the knack of making a fire, so as long as they can catch loaches, they may have loach soup at night.

    Peng Chen shared his ideas with everyone, and everyone thought it was feasible. Because for everyone today, the most important things in the world are three things: what to eat in the morning, what to eat at noon, and what to eat at night.

    Since we want to catch loach, we must let the camera follow the image, so a guest called the follow-up image with his own microphone, and then the group started the first trip of catching loach during the recording process of the program.     The secret to catching loach is to find a hole. Because loaches like to drill holes in rice fields, generally as long as they find the holes and bring them ashore with mud and water, there may be surprises.

    Of course, besides loaches, there are also leeches in the rice fields. It will stick to the legs and suck blood, and the body is soft and sticky, very scary. Chu Yaxin was accidentally bitten, and was so scared that she never dared to go to the field again.

    The last group of people caught dozens of loaches, packed them in leftover mineral water bottles, and brought them back.

    On the way back, everyone was discussing how to cook these loach.

    Now lighting a fire is already familiar to them, but the biggest problem now is that they don't have a pot. Loach is not like raw ham that can be roasted and eaten, so the top priority now is that they need to change the pot with the program crew, or make a pot by themselves.

    Wen Qing: "It's probably impossible to change... I think we can rule out this idea directly!"

    Others: "..."

    Since you can't change it, you can only do it yourself. But everyone is familiar with iron pots, aluminum pots, and stainless steel pots... So when they suddenly thought of making a pot, the first reaction of many guests was dumbfounded.

    Jiang Siyan was very calm about this: "It doesn't have to be iron, aluminum or stainless steel. In fact, when I was filming before, I saw them make pots with stones. I think we can go to the river to find a pot later. Find out if there are any natural sunken stones."

    Peng Chen glanced at Jiang Siyan approvingly: "Yes, you can also consider using bamboo tubes, anyway, as long as they can hold water."

    Xiaotian: "Then we will act in batches , A group of people went to look for bamboo tubes, a group of people went to look for stones, and a group of people stayed in the yard to light the fire."

    Everyone did what they said, and they acted in batches, busy until night, and they really succeeded.

    I saw a fire lit in the yard, a strangely shaped stone stove was built with stones on top of the fire, and a stone pot was placed on the stove. A pot of water was boiling in the pot, and the loach they caught in the afternoon was rolling in the water. Although there is no oil or salt, the soup looks clear and watery, but at least it is cooked.

    When they were about to invite people to start eating, everyone realized that Jiang Siyan and Peng Chen were not there. Xiaotian was about to get up and go out to look for it, when he saw the two men came back side by side, each holding a handful of wild vegetables.

    Xiaotian: "What is this?"

    Peng Chen: "At any rate, it's a hot pot meal, how can there be no vegetables?"

    Everyone: "..." I don't know if the comedians are knowledgeable or not, but their mentality is really good!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 4.1K 151
Zhuang Jiu died on the eve of victory. Opening her eyes again, she returned to the pre-apocalyptic world, and there was a book in her mind. Only...
532K 19.6K 14
𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ❝nice to meet you, ms. troublemaker.❞ a troublemaker who happened to catch kuroo's attention. ━━━━━━ ♡ ━━━━━━ ✎: 100216 • 110616 ...
1.3M 68.3K 59
𝐒𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞〢𝐁𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 〈𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 1〉 𝑶𝒑𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
25.5K 302 12
https://m.shubaow.net/278/278686/ Author: Tang Susu Category: Rebirth through time travel Release time: 2023-03-15 Latest: Chapter 92 Through rebirth...