Being green tea in the girl g...

By Xiaoshuo_

Peng Chen, who had been through the book more than a dozen times, opened her eyes, and found that she had tra... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142

Chapter 110

334 5 4
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 110 Sister, do we have to ask Mr. Jiang for this kind of scene...

    The follow-up of the "illegal meal incident" was that Peng Chen's studio issued a solemn statement. In the statement, he briefly described the situation at the scene at the time, and then severely condemned the illegitimate meal, which disregarded the artist's and his own safety. Finally, I appeal to everyone to chase stars rationally and pay attention to safety.

    Of course, in the comments below the statement, the publicity lady did not forget to apologize to the public for Peng Chen, saying that as an artist, she has set a bad example for the public, and she will try to use a more "civilized" way next time to resolve such incidents.

    All in all, a perfect PR statement.

    The public had no objection to Peng Chen's actions in this "illegitimate meal incident", and even praised them. Now that this statement is released, it is both reasonable and well-founded, and all aspects have been taken into consideration. The goodwill has improved a lot.

    So for Peng Chen, this incident was actually a blessing in disguise.

    The only thing that makes Peng Chen feel apologetic is that the director team planned this media meeting originally to promote the movie "Red Plum", but because of this illegitimate meal that popped up suddenly, the public's attention was focused on On Peng Chen, even the trending searches are full of Peng Chen, and almost no one pays attention to the movie itself.

    But in the final analysis, Peng Chen couldn't be blamed for this matter, so the director didn't say anything about Peng Chen. Of course, the director didn't have such a good temper for the illegitimate fan who popped up out of nowhere: "Well played, see him next time, You can kick it a little lower and harder."

    Peng Chen: "..." It can be seen that you really hate this illegitimate meal, director.

    Peng Chen's kick at the media meeting not only kicked out a large number of new passerby fans on the Internet, but also kicked out many fans in the crew. Even the little actor pestered Peng Chen that he wanted Peng Chen to teach her martial arts.

    Peng Chen didn't refuse either, children, it's good for your health to move more. However, children have slender arms and legs, and no matter how good moves are taught, they will not be able to exert their power, so Peng Chen said to her: "Kungfu can't be taught indiscriminately, you have to lay the foundation first. If you really want to learn, then You have to start with running laps first, so that from now on, you will drag Big Brother Hai to run around our set twice a day. As long as you can persist for a month, I will teach you some self-defense techniques later on." The

    little actor asked puzzled : "Can you learn martial arts by running around?"

    Peng Chen is very patient with other people, but she is very patient with the elderly and children, and she feels that four or five-year-old children can already communicate well, so every time she talks to This little actor didn't even speak perfunctorily, so he just said something: "Running circles can't let you learn martial arts, but your strength is too weak now, and any moves are useless to you, so you now The only thing to learn is to run faster. As long as you run fast enough, the bad guys won’t be able to catch up with you, as long as the bad guys can’t catch up with you, then you will win.” The

    little actor nodded half-understanding , and asked again: "Then why did you bring Brother Dahai to run together? Isn't he strong enough?"

    Peng Chen: "No, he needs to lose weight."

    Dahai beside him: "..." Don't tell me, he Sister Peng is really good at teaching students according to their aptitude!

    It may be because the little girls who studied Peking Opera since childhood are quite able to bear hardships. Anyway, since Peng Chen asked the little actors to start running laps, the little actors really ran around the set every day, rain or shine. Run with the sea.

    Dahai persisted for a week, and it was fine if he didn't lose a catty. Finally, he weighed himself on the scale and found that he had gained two catties.

    Now even Peng Chen couldn't help being a little unbelievable: "...how did you do it?"

    Dahai thought for a while, and said with a tragic face: "As soon as this person exercises, he becomes hungry very quickly. Well, I can't help but want to eat more, let's eat more now...you've seen it all."

    Peng Chen: "..."

    The filming time of the crew slipped away day by day in the joy of "losing weight and getting fatter" like Hai Hai, because the little actor only played the part when Hongmei just started learning art, of course, he also changed his identity later to make a guest appearance Let's talk about the disciples that Hongmei taught after she was old, but because she doesn't have a heavy role in the role, she is the first actor to be completed by the entire crew.

    On the day before the little girl left, she almost cried into tears holding Peng Chen.

    Peng Chen hugged her to comfort her for a while, and finally promised to call her when he had time, and the little girl was reluctantly carried into the car by her mother.

    Peng Chen and Dahai stood by the car and watched the little girl's car go far before heading back. On the way back, Dahai asked Peng Chen: "Sister, are you afraid of parting?"

    Peng Chen looked down at the road under his feet: "I was scared at first, but I am not afraid anymore." Because parting has been too much. People, if you have experienced a lot of things, you will get used to it even if you are not used to it.

    Dahai thinks that his sister Peng is really awesome, because there are still people who are not afraid of parting. He can't do it, every time he encounters graduation, or eats some kind of final banquet or breakup meal, he will cry like hell.

    But then again, his elder sister Peng is not afraid of parting, she is not afraid of anything at all, is she?

    Dahai: "So what are you afraid of?"

    Peng Chen looked at him with a smile, "I'm afraid that if you lose weight, it will affect your health."

    Dahai suddenly felt his heart soften, what a wonderful sister Peng! Those black people on the Internet are really blind.

    After the little actor left, the painting style of the crew changed instantly. Before that, every day was filming, practicing, and performing on stage. Now, the daily painting style is about falling in love, falling in love, falling in love.

    In the words of the director, because he was worried that there would be children around, and he was afraid of teaching the children badly, so he held back all his big moves!

    Peng Chen is not afraid of love scenes, but what is special about this movie is that there will be a short scene that is more revealing, but with the current censorship, even if it is revealing, it is at most showing his back and legs. Yes, but it's Lu's anyway.

    Every time Peng Chen is filming, he will check his lines with Dahai, so Dahai is still very familiar with Peng Chen's script.     Dahai's first

    reaction when he saw this scene was to ask Peng Chen: "Sister, do we have to report to Mr. Jiang when we shoot this kind of scene?"

Experience, but since Dahai thinks it should be reported, then Peng Chen has no big opinion: "Then report it. I will call him later."

    Dahai came over and asked curiously: " Peng Chen Sister, if, I mean if, if Mr. Jiang really disagrees with your filming such a role, and then asks you in a very unreasonable way, do you choose to film or choose him, how would you choose?"

    Peng Chen: "He If it is really so unreasonable, then I will definitely choose filming!"

    Dahai: "...???"

    Dahai was shocked: "Is it so unfeeling?"

    Peng Chen was even more shocked than him: "How can this be called unfeeling? Filming is my profession. I think as my boyfriend, I should respect my profession. Profession is a way of respecting me. If he tells me seriously that he is jealous, or the scene I filmed It will make him feel uncomfortable, so I will be willing to coax him, and if possible, I am also willing to communicate and coordinate with the director to see if some intimate scenes can be appropriately deleted, or simply put this A part of the scene is removed, but if he asks me to choose between filming and him indiscriminately, it can only show that the two of us are not suitable for each other. Since we know that the other party is the wrong person, then at this time I Of course you have to choose a job!"

    Dahai: "..." Although it sounds very unreasonable, when you think about it carefully, it makes sense.

    Peng Chen called Jiang Siyan in the afternoon and told him about the scene. She didn't hide anything, so she told him very clearly that there might be a slightly revealing scene in the afternoon, which would probably reveal the whole scene. Back or exposed to the legs like this.

    Jiang Siyan actually smiled after hearing this: "Are you reporting to me now?"

    Peng Chen blinked his eyes, and replied slowly: "Don't you need me to report?"

    Jiang Siyan: "Yes, of course, this habit is very good, and we must maintain it in the future."

    Peng Chen: "... So let's do this first? I'm going to film."

    Jiang Siyan stopped her: "...wait a minute, ask the director to help clear the scene during filming, and also, pay attention to take protective measures, and feel free to let me know if you have any questions Call, why don't I call now to help you talk to the director?"

    Peng Chen: "..."

    After Peng Chen hung up the phone, the director's phone rang, and Peng Chen saw the director Picking up the phone and saying a few words, and then looking over, Peng Chen silently looked away, pretending he didn't see anything.

    When the filming officially started, the director really cleaned up the scene very thoroughly, leaving only a few people there. In addition, the protective measures must be in place. Before the filming, I greeted Peng Chen: "The plot needs, the plot needs, Mr. Jiang should be able to understand it?"

    What can Peng Chen say, she can only comfort the director: "It's okay , you can shoot yours with confidence, and I will take care of you if you have anything to do."

    Fortunately, the filming of this scene went smoothly, and it was over in one pass. After the filming, Peng Chen glanced at the video monitor and thought of a sentence Words, why my sister's legs are not legs, they are life-killing spring water, my sister's waist is not a waist, but a machete for killing people.

    Even the director couldn't help admiring: "The performance is good, you can consider trying more roles like this in the future!"

    Peng Chen smiled and shook his head: "No, the family is strictly controlled. If I act in the future, I guess I will act Femme fatale, the kind of character who crushes a man to death like an ant."

    Director: "..."

    After removing makeup and changing clothes, Peng Chen picked up his phone again and sent Jiang Siyan a message, saying : [The filming is over, it went well. ]

    Jiang Siyan returned her aggrieved expression.

    Seeing that expression, Peng Chen couldn't help but smile, and after laughing, he replied silently: [Mr. Jiang, don't be angry, they can see it but can't get it, unlike you. ]

    Jiang Siyan, who was turned into a dog on the other end of the phone: [...] Why do

    n't you just stop filming and ask for leave to go back and cook raw rice?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 341 93
Author: Milky Sweet Category: Science Fiction Space 297,900 words | Full text Update: 2022-10-19 The end of the world breaks out, and Tang Anan retur...
3.3M 188K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
110K 1.3K 78
Ji Lanyue, the eldest princess of Zhaoning, died accidentally. She transmigrated into a novel written by later generations to upgrade the heroine, an...
3.1M 197K 90
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...