Being green tea in the girl g...

By Xiaoshuo_

Peng Chen, who had been through the book more than a dozen times, opened her eyes, and found that she had tra... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142

Chapter 102

353 5 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 102 Watching the Show (Part 1)

    It is already after New Year's Day that the drama "The Family of the Medical Center" has been officially completed.

    After the wrap-up banquet, Peng Chen didn't go back to City A directly, but went abroad because she wanted to participate in the fashion show and new product launch of the top luxury brand she had previously endorsed.

    In other words, Peng Chen is going to go abroad to watch shows as a brand spokesperson.

    To watch the show this time, Peng Chen not only brought the sea, but also brought his own styling team. After all, if there is another occasion like the red carpet that requires Peng Chenyan to dominate all directions, it is undoubtedly the show.

    Usually when filming, Peng Chen can ask the stylist and makeup artist of the crew to do the makeup, and sometimes she can even paint it by herself, but professional things like watching shows and walking the red carpet should naturally be left to professional people.

    So this trip, Peng Chen brought the most people. In Dahai's words, he finally looked like a female star.

    Generally, this kind of annual big show attracts a lot of attention on the Internet. Sometimes the media will start reporting information related to the show a week in advance. For example, who are the guests of this show? Who are the guests and other gossip peripherals.

    It was only after Peng Chen arrived in the city where the show was located that he learned from relevant media reports that Yi Xin was also coming to the show.

    The reason why I noticed Yi Xin's news was because some media started to take the lead on the Internet, trying to bind Peng Chen and Yi Xin. There was even a draft that referred to Peng Chen as Xiao Yixin.

    Before, Qiao Siran was said to be little Peng Chen, although at first she voluntarily hated Peng Chen for many years. It can be seen that female stars still care about this, after all, which female star does not want to be unique Woolen cloth? Who wants to be said by the media and outsiders to be someone's substitute?

    We must know that no matter how good the double is, it cannot surpass the original body.

    What's more, Peng Chen never felt that he was anyone's stand-in.

    So as soon as she saw the news, she asked the people in the studio to spend money to delete all related posts without leaving any traces.

    Wang Xia also attached great importance to this matter, and after dealing with it, she specially held a meeting with Peng Chen to discuss who did it. In fact, Peng Chen's first reaction was that Yi Xin did it, because Yi Xin was the one who made the most profit from this matter. With Peng Chen's current development momentum, Yi Xin should have sensed the crisis, and that's why she came up with the term "Little Yi Xin". Remind Peng Chen, even though you are jumping so hard now, but I am the mountain you can't get over, the hurdle you can't get over, you will always have to lower my head, no matter how good you are, you can only be a "Xiaoyi" Xin", that's all.

    Wang Xia also agrees with this view.

    But this kind of thing is just speculation, and it is difficult to find evidence, so there is no way to prove it, because it can be said that Yi Xin did it on their side, and Yi Xin's fans might think that Peng Chen and the others did it. After all, Peng Chen and Yi Xin fought in the ring again and again on various occasions before. There are already many Yi Xin fans who have very strong opinions on Peng Chen, and some fans even say that Peng Chen is deliberately rubbing Yi Xin's popularity, yes Touching porcelain clouds on the moon.

    So these press releases have been dealt with, so they will be dealt with. What Wang Xia means is to forget about it this time, and even if they meet Yi Xin at the show, she has to pretend that nothing is wrong.

    Peng Chen just wanted to say about this: "Sure enough, you must win an award as soon as possible, otherwise anyone who wins an award will jump out and say that I am trying to catch her popularity and touch the moon."

    Peng Chen Later, when I was watching the show, I ran into Yi Xin, and more than that, the two of them were still in the same row when watching the show, but there were a few seats in between.

    Peng Chen didn't pay attention to Yi Xin the whole time, and didn't even give Yi Xin a point from the corner of his eyes, and he didn't care about Yi Xin the whole time.

    Yixin, on the other hand, saw Peng Chen appearing in the show wearing the brand's latest spring haute couture dress as the brand's spokesperson, and after watching the show, he even took a photo with the brand's chief designer, secretly Gave a wave of gas.

    Speaking of which, Yi Xin really didn't take Peng Chen to heart at first, after all, who would care about such a little girl's film? What's more, Peng Chen at that time had been in the entertainment industry for several years, not to mention the water, and he almost quit the industry. At that time, Yixin was a real powerful faction. She had already taken the backstage, and she was the focus of attention wherever she went. She was a proper C female number one in whichever crew she appeared in, and everyone who came in and out of her was one by one. "Teacher Yi Xin", how could she like Peng Chen like that? To be honest, even mentioning the name of Peng Chen, Yi Xin felt that it was a promotion for Peng Chen.

    Since when did you first notice Peng Chen? It's two people competing for the role of Qu Ling in the drama "Star Road". At that time, Yi Xin never dreamed that she would lose to Peng Chen.

    After she went back, she found many reasons for herself. For example, it was because her salary was too high, which was beyond the range that the crew could bear. The one who is... But no matter how many reasons she makes for herself, if she loses, she loses.     After that, she secretly paid attention to Peng Chen. Then I just watched Peng Chen shoot TV series one after another, each of which had good ratings, and even made a blockbuster drama like "Mystery Case". Not long ago when the two competed together for "Best Actress", Yi Xin panicked. Although Peng Chen did not win the award, Yi Xin still felt flustered. After all, with Peng Chen's development momentum, it is only a matter of time before he wins the award, and most importantly, Peng Chen is only 24 this year! What is the concept of 24? The best years have just begun, unlike her, the best years are almost over.     Peng Chen doesn't know Yi Xin's true thoughts. If she knew, she would probably tell Yi Xin: "A woman's best years will never pass. Because the best is now, and the next is the future."     The last time Lin Fangfei came out to watch a show, Peng Chen asked her to help bring a gift, but this time he came out to watch a show by himself, so he also sent a message to Lin Fangfei, asking if she needed to help bring a gift.     Lin Fangfei said no, but she suggested that Peng Chen could buy herself a nice coat or a dress.

    Peng Chen refused quite simply: "I have already become a brand spokesperson, and I still have to pay for myself to buy clothes of this brand? Then what's the point of being a spokesperson?"

    Lin Fangfei: "..." You are too picky It makes sense.

    Peng Chen doesn't talk about picking, she just thinks that if she can save money, she still needs to save, after all, she still has to save money to buy a house! The price of the garden villa she bought in the imperial capital last time has risen in just half a year, so this time when she returns to City A, she plans to buy another one. If there is anything in the world that is more satisfying than making money, it must be spending money.

    Anyway, as long as he thinks that he can start shopping again after returning to City A, Peng Chen smiles all the way back by plane.

    Jiang Siyan is also abroad recently, but she and Peng Chen are not in the same city, or even in the same country, so the two of them rely on phone calls or videos to maintain their relationship during this time, but Peng Chen finished filming "Medical Museum" this time. Family", the next time we join the group will be in the next year. And after the next year, she will be shooting the movie that Jiang Siyan invested in. By then, as the investor of the movie and the lead actor of the movie, the chances of meeting them should be much more than before.

    In short, everything is developing in a beautiful direction, which makes Peng Chen very happy.

    She just got off the plane with a smile all over her face, and then ran into the reporters stuck at the airport again. Peng Chen sometimes wondered if there were always a group of reporters standing guard at the airport in three shifts. Otherwise, why would she be blocked by these reporters every time she appeared at the airport?

    Dahai whispered: "If people are willing to block us, we have to be grateful. After all, it means that we are popular. If you don't believe it, wait until you are not popular. Even if you spend money, these reporters may not be willing to gamble." You."

    Peng Chen: "..." Talking nonsense all day long.

    Peng Chen went to the show this time, and many reporters knew about it. After all, there were reports at home and abroad, and Peng Chen's own studio also had photos of her during the show. Because this is Peng Chen's first time going out to watch a show, the reporter must ask her how she feels about watching the show.

    Peng Chen is also quite frank: "It feels very good. Especially being invited to watch the show as a brand spokesperson, the feeling is even better."

    Returning to China on the same plane as Peng Chen, he is accepting another wave of interviews with reporters on the other side, and not Yi Xin, the brand spokesperson: "...???"

    Reporter: "We all know that you just finished filming the movie "The Family of the Medical Center", so can you tell me about your upcoming work schedule? "

    Peng Chen: "I should rest for a period of time. As for the new work plan, it is kept secret for the time being, and the next time I join the team is estimated to be in the next year. Everyone will know when it is time to know."

    Reporter: " Since it is inconvenient to disclose the work plan, is there any personal plan that can be disclosed? For example, what might you do during the break?"     Peng Chen subconsciously wanted to say "buy a house", but the word "buy" As soon as it was exported, she wisely took it back. Because she remembered that Wang Xia had told her thousands of times before that when she was a celebrity, she should never show off her wealth.     So she changed her words silently: "Recently, I may find a teacher of Chinese culture to learn Chinese culture." The     reporter didn't realize it for a while: "Do you mean that you want to learn how to play mahjong?"     Peng Chen: "No, I It means that I am going to study Peking Opera seriously."     Reporter: "..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 2K 78
Shen Ming, who is known as the doomsday female killer, woke up again after her death and became a Shen Shuming, a notorious vase artist in the peacef...
100K 1.2K 98
In a car accident, Shi Ran became the cannon fodder female supporting role in the male protagonist's novel, and was also a girl group trainee who was...
26.3K 475 45
https://m.shubaow.net/62/62617/ Author: June Watermelon Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-09-18 Latest: Chapter 45 3 Big Guys rebirth...
140K 3.2K 40
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 在恋爱综艺做导师 AUTHOR: 十六月西瓜 In a heroine's Millionaire essay, the heroine is an amateur, relying on a love variety show to become...