Being green tea in the girl g...

Od Xiaoshuo_

Peng Chen, who had been through the book more than a dozen times, opened her eyes, and found that she had tra... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142

Chapter 94

384 6 2
Od Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 94 Since I will offend her if I win the prize or not, then I...

    Facts have proved that although Peng Chen's vision for picking scripts is fine, his vision for picking movies is really bad.

    The movie she picked was an out-and-out bad movie, from the actors to the script, everything was extremely bad. But Peng Chen still took it very seriously. Unlike Jiang Siyan, who spent the long hour and a half purely by watching Peng Chen.

    After coming out of the movie theater, Jiang Siyan asked Peng Chen: "Is the movie good?" Peng Chen

    shook his head honestly: "It's pretty ugly."

    Jiang Siyan: "...then you still watch it so seriously?"

    Peng Chen: "I just want to see how bad it can be. And don't you think this kind of bad movie can easily give actors confidence? After all, people can make movies if they act like this, so I can't win the best actress for my acting skills? "

    Jiang Siyan: "..." I didn't expect bad movies to have such an effect.

    However, if Peng Chen wants to win the best actress, he probably has to wait, after all, she hasn't had time to shoot her first movie yet, but if she wants to win the best actress, the opportunity has come.

    As I said before, as soon as the show "The Way of the Stars" was over, it began to compete for major acting awards. And Peng Chen, as the heroine of "Star Journey", was also honored to be nominated for Best Actress.

    While Wang Xia brought Peng Chen the good news that she was nominated, she also brought Peng Chen the not-so-good news, that is, along with Peng Chen, Yi was nominated for Best Actress. Xin.

    Speaking of which, the fate between Peng Chen and Yi Xin is really wonderful. At the beginning, the two competed together for the role of Qu Ling, and now they are competing for the best actress. No matter how you look at it, there is a sense of fate.

    While looking forward to Peng Chen's award, Wang Xia couldn't help worrying that Peng Chen would win the award. Think about it, the role of Qu Ling was originally snatched by Peng Chen from Yi Xin, and Peng Chen will win the Best Actress with this role. Just thinking about it from Yi Xin's perspective Can't help but believe it.

    Peng Chen was quite open about this: "Why do you think from Yi Xin's point of view? You are not Yi Xin's manager."

    Wang Xia poked a piece of watermelon and said slowly: "...that's not true either. Let’s put it this way.”

    Peng Chen: “Yixin’s Liang Zi and I have already formed a relationship when we first competed for the role of Qu Ling, so no matter whether I win this award or not, it will not change the fact that we are competitors. Since I will offend her if I win an award or not, why don’t I win an award?”

    Wang Xia: “…”

    Don’t even mention it, if you think about it along Peng Chen’s train of thought, you are really convinced by Peng Chen !

    Generally, in this kind of award ceremony, besides winning the award, the most important thing is to walk the red carpet. Peng Chen is bound to win an award, and also has a soft spot for walking the red carpet.

    She doesn't really like walking the red carpet, she just enjoys the pleasure of overwhelming others.

    Last time she went to the awards ceremony, Wang Xia helped borrow the dress, but this time the dress was replaced by a stylist to help. However, Peng Chen's current status in the circle is a bit embarrassing. If she is regarded as an actress, although she has acted in several plays, she has not yet won any awards; but if she is regarded as traffic, Although she was on the hot searches every day before, but recently because she has been filming in the crew for many years, the hot searches have decreased slightly, so her popularity has dropped slightly. Recently, her position on the hot search list has even been ranked as the captain of "Girl Chasing Light" Behind Xu Jiayi.

    To put it simply, although it is no problem for Peng Chen to borrow ready-to-wear from high-end luxury brands, Peng Chen cannot borrow high-end clothing from these high-end brands for the time being.

    The stylist was a little embarrassed and told Peng Chen the news, but Peng Chen thought about it and said, "Can't borrow it? Then buy one!" The

    stylist: "...???"

    Facts have proved that Jiang Siyan has the same brain circuit as Peng Chen, because Peng Chen just moved to buy a haute couture dress, and Jiang Siyan entrusted the stylist with the haute couture dress that the stylist liked. They came here, and the bag and shoes were sent together with the dress.

    After Peng Chen received the item, he couldn't help calling Jiang Siyan, but Jiang Siyan said in the usual tone: "It's an entry reward for you.

    " Apart from being inhumane, she couldn't help worrying about other things for him, Sister Peng: "...Sister, you said that you have received such an expensive gift from Boss Jiang, if you don't stay with him from now on, Is it a little unreasonable?"

    Peng Chen said lightly: "There is nothing unreasonable about it, the big deal is that next time Jiang Siyan walks on the red carpet, I will pay him back something of the same value, anyway, I can't afford to pay it back."

    Dahai: " ..." Is this the so-called love between the rich? It's really simple and pure!

    The vacation time always passed quickly, and Peng Chen felt that he hadn't stayed at home for a long time, but in a blink of an eye it was the day of the awards ceremony.

    Peng Chen now has her own styling team, so she doesn't need to do the red carpet styling and makeup by herself. She just needs to sit in front of the makeup mirror, and naturally someone will take care of it for her.

    When the time was up, Peng Chen changed into the high-end dress that Jiang Siyan had given her, and then changed into an exquisite hairstyle, and appeared on the red carpet on time.

    The dress she is wearing today is a particularly gorgeous and high-profile style. The whole dress is made into a wedding dress style with a waist and a large skirt, and the material of the dress is mainly silk and lace, and various glitters are added inside. Bright silver thread, in addition to hand embroidery on the skirt, it is also covered with decorations such as pearls, crystals, tassels and flash diamonds. The dress itself has an ineffective effect, not to mention wearing it and walking around. How can I put it, when walking, the whole person is integrated with the dress, and it looks radiant, like Wearing starlight and the Milky Way on the body.

    To describe it in one sentence, it is very well-rounded.

    Anyway, when Peng Chen appeared, the photographers on both sides of the red carpet went crazy. The flashlight illuminated the dress skirt on Peng Chen so that it could reflect light.

    And not only is the dress on Peng Chen full of immortality, but even today's accessories are full of jewels. Among other things, the rings on her hands are also antique models of this luxury brand.

    What is an antique model? In a word, there is a price but no market!

    Those who know that Peng Chen is here to compete for the best actress, those who don't know that Peng Chen is here to show off his wealth on the red carpet!

    Anyway, when Peng Chen walked the red carpet, some fashion bloggers on the Internet began to post articles to pick up Peng Chen's dresses and jewelry, and then they picked up more and more, and finally even issued a sentence from the depths of the soul—this Can milk tea sellers make so much money at the beginning of the year?

    Peng Chen didn't look at his phone after entering the infield, so naturally he didn't know the reaction of netizens.

    She was in such a good mood after walking the red carpet that she was still smiling after she sat down. Although the infield is not as cold as the outside, but the air conditioner in the infield is fully turned on, it will still be cold after sitting for a long time, so Dahai thoughtfully gave Peng Chen a shawl.

    Peng Chen was a bit disgusted: "What kind of shawl do you want? I just want beauty today."

    Dahai directly stuffed the shawl into her arms: "It is enough to rely on face for beauty, so there is no need to use a lethal weapon like body."

    Peng Chen After thinking about it, I thought it made sense, so after the sea left, I obediently put on the shawl.

    Usually this kind of awards ceremony is stinky and long. Anyway, Peng Chen started to be in a daze after listening to a few times. It was not until the "Most Audience Favorite TV Series Award" was presented that Peng Chen recovered from his own world. Because of the drama "Star Road", it was also shortlisted for this award.

    Fortunately, "Star Tour" finally won this honor.

    Director Kong, the director of the film, was on stage to receive the award. When Director Kong delivered his acceptance speech, he specifically mentioned the actors Peng Chen, Meng Yi and Jin Yue, saying that it was because of their wonderful performances that the The "Most Audience Favorite TV Series Award" came only after the TV series "Star Road".

    Director Kong spoke sincerely. Peng Chen didn't know how others felt after hearing it. Anyway, Peng Chen heard it himself and felt that the hard work of those months was worth it.

    In fact, sometimes what actors want is very simple. They want fame, money, flowers, applause, and awards... But sometimes what they want is very simple. Sometimes just a serious affirmation can satisfy them .

    Usually the best actor and actress awards are placed at the end and used as the finale. This time Meng Yi did not nominate the best actor, so the last hope of the "Star Road" crew is on Peng Chen.

    Peng Chen wasn't very nervous at first, but when the names and works of several candidates were introduced on the big screen, she suddenly became slightly nervous.

    The Internet also began to swipe the screen in various ways, guessing who will win the best actress award this time. Some were talking about Yi Xin, some were talking about Peng Chen, and of course some were talking about the other two candidates, but Yi Xin was still the favorite to win the award.

    The award host took out the envelope, opened it, and read slowly: "The 7th Best Actress Award in 2021, the winner is—" The

    host paused deliberately, and then read out another actress His name was neither Peng Chen nor Yi Xin, so it was a bit of a shock.

    Peng Chen laughed very quickly, and then began to applaud. Looking over from the corner of his eye, he found that Yi Xin was shocked at first, and then forced out a smile.

    This is the cultivation of an actress. Regardless of whether she wins an award or not, whether she is disappointed or crying, she has to applaud her competitors with a smile on her face.

    After Peng Chen came out of the red carpet and got into the car, he found that there were two missed calls and a message in the car. Both calls were from Jiang Siyan, and so were the messages.

    She didn't reply directly, but took a deep breath before slowly clicking on WeChat, and then a line of words quickly jumped out: [Don't be sad, Mr. Peng, it doesn't matter if you don't get the queen, because the queen is waiting for you . 】

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

60.3K 1.7K 110
𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐅𝐅𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐒 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘!! 𝐌𝐓𝐋 𝐍𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐋!! One day, the supreme villainess's sleeping soul is bound to an u...
100K 1.5K 120
https://m.shubaow.net/150/150943/ Author: ah Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-09-19 Latest: Chapter 120 rebirth finished 256,000 Rab...
54.5K 1K 84
Lu Lu transmigrated into the book's cannon fodder female supporting role, and the group was the control group of the heroine. Wicked again, and final...
110K 2K 78
Shen Ming, who is known as the doomsday female killer, woke up again after her death and became a Shen Shuming, a notorious vase artist in the peacef...