Being green tea in the girl g...

By Xiaoshuo_

Peng Chen, who had been through the book more than a dozen times, opened her eyes, and found that she had tra... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142

Chapter 72

657 6 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 72 It's Already Mine

    It took Peng Chen a day to teach a group of three students a set of sword dancing movements. The next thing the students need to do is to practice this set of movements in conjunction with the song until they are completely proficient.

    In addition to this team performance repertoire, each student also has an individual performance repertoire, which is practiced by the students in private in their respective practice rooms. Then when you encounter problems, you can ask the teacher for help accordingly.

    Different from a group of rap-style songs, the performance of the second group is a cheerful singing and dancing song called "Good Weather". This was originally a song with a cheerful rhythm, and Yu Fei led the students to directly change this song into a rock version, which is an old song and a new song.

    And they also specially added a section of instrumental performance in this song. On the previous performance stage, the contestants actually performed musical instruments once, but that time they performed traditional musical instruments, such as Sheng and Xiao. This time, because they sang rock and roll, they performed drums, electric guitars and bass. .

    Cai Yunyun is in charge of playing the bass, Xia Qinghe is in charge of playing the guitar, and Yang Cancan, a dark horse player, is in charge of playing the drums.

    Girls are still very handsome playing musical instruments, especially drums. In addition, Yang Cancan also looks like that kind of cool girl, and she is wearing a black vest and hot pants, so she played drums, really eye-catching.

    Anyway, Peng Chen and Lin Fangfei are unanimously fond of Yang Cancan's drum performance.

    After Lin Fangfei recorded a program, she had a kind of superstitious confidence in Peng Chen, always thinking that Peng Chen should know everything that others know. So much so that after watching Yang Cancan's performance, she asked Peng Chen seriously: "Can you play drums?"

    Peng Chen shook his head, "No."

    Before Lin Fangfei could speak, she heard Peng Chen continue: "I know how to retreat, commonly known as a tenth-level performance artist who retreats."

    Lin Fangfei: "..."

    I believe you, as a tenth-level player who retreats like you, you are simply an aggressive bulldog.

    Peng Chen didn't lie to Lin Fangfei, she really didn't know how to play drums, but she was willing to learn. So when Yang Cancan took a break in the middle of practice, she took the initiative to ask Yang Cancan for advice.

    Sitting in the corner, Lin Fangfei watched Peng Chen ask the students about the musical instruments she was not good at without any airs of being a tutor, and suddenly felt convinced.

    I think this girl is beautiful and willing to work hard, she deserves to be popular!

    In fact, Peng Chen just had a brief exchange with Yang Cancan in the past, and by the way praised Yang Cancan for being so handsome playing drums.

    It is said that before the game, what is more useful than encouragement is actually praise. In fact, it is not only during the competition, but at any time, it is a particularly pleasant thing to receive praise.

    Therefore, Peng Chen has never been stingy with his compliments to those he likes or appreciates.

    The first group had rap performances and fencing performances, the second group had rock and musical instrument blessings, relatively speaking, the third group was a bit dull. Because their group is based on dance performances.

    Fortunately, there are two girls in their group who are particularly good at dancing, such as Yu Huan and Xie Youran. So as long as the choreography is proper, it is not impossible to counterattack.

    Moreover, the program group specially invited a very professional and authoritative choreographer to come over this time. Although the teacher’s name is Tony, but he has a very famous name. He belongs to the originator of the street dance world. Don't know him.

    Peng Chen is more interested in hip-hop than drums, and she jumped on stage once before. The dance of popping is originally a kind of street dance, so she and Teacher Tony have the most common topics in private.

    After all, among the four mentors, except for her and Lin Fangfei who can dance, the rest Yu Fei and Jiang Siyan can't dance. Although Lin Fangfei can dance, she is not very interested in street dance, and she dances more classical dance.

    So besides Peng Chen, who else is there?

    The most important thing is that the long process of going through books made Peng Chen realize that she must maintain this kind of curiosity about everything at all times, because maintaining curiosity and learning ability helps to pass the time.

    Being a salted fish with nothing to do every day is actually very tiring after a long time!

    Peng Chen didn't arrange any other work this week, and just focused on staying in the "Chasing the Light Girl" program group to record the program.

    Her mode of only focusing on one job for a period of time is actually not in line with the norm in the industry at all. You must know that even a little famous artist in this circle has no skills at all.

    But on the one hand, it is too hard to go back and forth like that, and on the other hand, Peng Chen also hopes to do the best in every job she takes over, so she discussed with Wang Xia that she will only focus on doing one job in the current period of time. Patterns of important work.

    Wang Xia had no objection to this at all.

    Firstly, she respects Peng Chen's wishes, and secondly, unlike some managers in the circle, she does not only focus on making quick money from artists. She takes a long-term view, and she thinks that a career like Peng Chen's Actors who are on the rise should cherish their feathers.

    Because the more stable the road of acting is, the longer it can go.

    That's why Peng Chen said last month that she just wanted to focus on filming "Star Road" recently. The scene was pushed back a little. Peng Chen said that this week he intends to focus on finishing the show "Girl Chasing the Light", so he doesn't want to accept any commercial endorsements or magazine shooting jobs in the near future, and Wang Xia also agreed.

    In fact, such things as actors' schedules can be coordinated. Some crews even delay the start time in order to wait for their favorite actors. But this kind of thing requires multi-party communication and multi-party coordination. The actors themselves must not have time to deal with these trivial matters. At this time, the role of a reliable agent is reflected.

    Anyway, with Wang Xia helping to deal with these trivial matters outside of work, Peng Chen only needs to concentrate on filming her scenes and recording her programs.

    The most important thing is that not only does Peng Chen meet reliable agents, but also the bosses he meets are also reliable.

    Although Peng Chen hadn't signed with other brokerage companies before, the original owner did! Compared with Mangzhu Media, which the original owner had signed with before, Jiang Siyan was almost like a philanthropist. Not only the terms of the contract signed with Peng Chen are very loose, but also take good care of Peng Chen.

    Not to mention anything else, let’s just say that during the few months that Peng Chen was filming on the set of "Star Tour", Jiang Siyan not only visited the set once in person, but also gave her a car full of delicious snacks and drinks. He also sent a batch of heating equipment to the crew in the name of Peng Chen. After all, it has entered deep winter now, and the filming conditions of the crew are actually quite difficult, so this heating equipment is really sent to the hearts of everyone in the crew.

    Later, Peng Chen made a special phone call to Jiang Siyan to thank him.

    At that time, Jiang Siyan said this: "It's nothing, this is what I should do."

    Peng Chen later completed Jiang Siyan's sentence by himself—it's nothing, this is what I, the boss, should do .

    Then he silently gave Jiang Siyan the title of "Peerless Good Boss".

    Fortunately, Jiang Siyan didn't know what Peng Chen was thinking. If he knew, he would probably vomit to death. After all, "good boss card" is not as good as "good person card"! Good person card at least the other party knows that you are interested in her, but for various reasons you don't want to or can't accept it, but what's the deal with good boss card?

    Who are you insulting?

    A week passed quickly, and finally ushered in the much-anticipated night of forming a group.

    The final of "Follow the Light Girl" will be broadcast live simultaneously on Fawn TV and Fawn TV at 8 o'clock on January 29th! In addition to the top 10 contestants and the performers who returned to the final stage through the resurgence, they will meet with hundreds of millions of viewers on the spot and in front of the TV. The final also invited many guests who have participated in the show before, including Ning Meng, Feather, Zero and Xueyin...

    Although the return of others is also expected, the most anticipated is undoubtedly the return of Zero.

    Some netizens even went to zero’s Weibo to make sincere suggestions, saying that anyway, zero will also perform on stage as a guest performer, why not sing the song “Green Tea” together with Ning Meng and Peng Chen.

    It can be said that the bamboo shoots opened the door for the bamboo shoots—the bamboo shoots (damaged) have arrived home.

    Peng Chen didn't know what Zero thought about the two of them sharing the stage again, but since Zero was willing to share the stage with her again, he must have let go of the little friction in the past. In fact, Peng Chen never paid much attention to it. It was a trivial matter. If it hadn't been mentioned frequently by people around him, Peng Chen might have forgotten about it long ago. Besides, she and Zero are already colleagues in the same company, and there will be opportunities to meet up and down in the future, and it would be nice to be able to show their friendship in the same frame on the stage in advance.

    So when Zero appeared on the morning of the performance, Peng Chen took the initiative to extend a hand of friendship to Zero: "Hello, Zero! Long time no see."

    Zero also held her hand very enthusiastically, and then Sincerely exhorted: "It's easy to talk, as long as we don't bet, we will still be good friends."

    Peng Chen: "..."

    Jiang Siyan on the side: "..." Look at your promise.

    This time Ning Meng, Feather, Zero and Xueyin returned to the stage of "Girls Chasing the Light", not only as witnesses of the group night, but also as guest performers.

    Ning Meng sang the song "Green Tea" that she and Peng Chen created together, Yu Yu sang a song from his new album, Xue Yin performed a dance, and Zero actually prepared a rap, but he posted it online After the netizen left a message, they really came to Ning Meng to discuss with great interest: "How about I go up to sing "Green Tea" with you?"

    After speaking, he turned to see Peng Chen, and greeted Peng Chen: "Mr. Get up and play?"

    Peng Chen: "...I won't go, I won't participate in your rap class as a cross talk actor."

    Zero blurted out subconsciously: "Don't be so out of touch, in fact, you are also in our rap class People."

    Peng Chen: "Is the head coach of the rap army?"

    Zero: "...???" Isn't this what the rappers said when they were joking in private? Has it already reached Peng Chen's ears so quickly?

    In such a festive and lively "reunion of old friends" atmosphere, the performance of the group night finally officially started. The hosts of this group night are the first brother and the first sister of Xiaolu TV. These two people host variety shows all the year round, so the typhoon is very stable, and they are especially good at digging holes for people.

    As for the objects they dug, the first to bear the brunt must be the four mentors.

    For example, as soon as the show started, the two of them started digging holes for Jiang Siyan.

    First brother: "It seems to me that this is the first time for Mr. Jiang to participate in a variety show. How do you feel? Do you feel that this trip is worthwhile."

    Jiang Siyan: "It really is."

    First sister: "Then what is it? Does it make you feel that this trip is worthwhile?"

    Jiang Siyan: "It's a human being." The

    first brother: "...The answer is impeccable, but we are not so easy to pass! Then I have to ask, So did our players make you feel like your trip was worthwhile, or was it your fellow mentors that made you feel like your trip was worthwhile?"

    Jiang Siyan: "All of them! This year's contestants are all excellent, especially the 10 contestants who participated in the finals tonight. They all had a great time working together, especially with Peng Chen."

    Jiang Siyan took the initiative to cue Peng Chen on the show. This was something that everyone at the scene, including the two hosts, did not expect. So that the two of them got stuck for a moment.

    Just when the two hosts picked up the microphone at the same time, ready to gossip again, Jiang Siyan took the initiative to say: "After all, everyone should know that Peng Chen is now the same as Yu Yu, Zero and Ning Meng. , is already mine."

    Everyone: "Oh shit!"

    Look at this domineering president, Fan Er, who is worthy of being the sponsoring father of this show.

    A simple pre-match interview session heated up the venue. Afterwards, 10 contestants stood on the stage with the resurrected contestants and sang the theme song of the program "Chasing the Light Girl" again - "Chasing the Light" .

    During the first performance of this song, 101 contestants danced together wearing JK uniforms. Now they dance again on the group night. The feelings are very different for both the contestants and the mentors. Anyway, Peng Chen Hearing the familiar melody, I couldn't help being a little proud and sad.

    The pride is that this group of contestants has really been watched by her all the way to today, and the sadness is because, no matter how lively and noisy tonight, the feast will eventually end, and we will eventually be separated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 1.5K 120
https://m.shubaow.net/150/150943/ Author: ah Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-09-19 Latest: Chapter 120 rebirth finished 256,000 Rab...
110K 1.3K 78
Ji Lanyue, the eldest princess of Zhaoning, died accidentally. She transmigrated into a novel written by later generations to upgrade the heroine, an...
1.1M 28.4K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
3.3M 188K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...