Being green tea in the girl g...

Autorstwa Xiaoshuo_

Peng Chen, who had been through the book more than a dozen times, opened her eyes, and found that she had tra... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142

Chapter 69

690 9 4
Autorstwa Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 69 I don't know why, but I feel miserable and good...

    The day after Peng Chen published his love-hell theory, he went to sweetly shoot love scenes.

    Dahai: "...Didn't you say that love is unreliable?"

    Peng Chen plausibly said: "Although it is unreliable, it can be talked about. Especially the love in the play, you can talk about it casually, because you don't have to be responsible anyway."

    Dahai: "... "What kind of scum girl's quotations are these! ! !

    Peng Chen had a total of two relationships in the drama "Star Journey".

    At the beginning, it was with Meng Yi, who were pure campus couples at that time. Later, because Peng Chen wanted to enter the entertainment circle, and Meng Yi did not approve of her entering this circle, they finally chose to break up.

    After the breakup, Peng Chen concentrated on his career and never fell in love.

    Meng Yi, on the other hand, went to graduate school and Ph.D. program step by step, stayed in school to teach after graduation, and then met a good girl from a public institution on a blind date. Within a year, she got married and gave birth to a pair of very cute twin daughters.

    So although the love between Meng Yi and Peng Chen in this drama is not consummated, it can be regarded as seeking benevolence and gaining benevolence.

    Moreover, both Peng Chen and Meng Yi felt that the views on love and marriage in this play were quite upright. Because in general dramas, if a man breaks up with the heroine, and the reason for the breakup is that the three views are not compatible with the personality, the drama will arrange an unsatisfactory ending for the hero, at least it will make the man regret it.

    But this drama does not. In the words of Director Tang, "As long as it is not a matter of principle, there is no right or wrong, only suitable or not."

    This is a relatively rational view of marriage and love for adults. Although we broke up, it was not because you were sorry for me or I was sorry for you, it was purely because we were not suitable.

    So when you meet the right person, you can live the happy life you expect.

    Just like the girl Meng Yi met on a blind date in the play.

    In fact, not only Meng Yi met a suitable partner in the play, but also Peng Chen. The husband in her play is 5 years older than her and is an outsider. Peng Chen met him at a friend's gathering, and after that he launched a fierce and persistent offensive against Peng Chen.

    The focus of the TV series "Star Road" is on the heroine's career line, so there are not many scenes about love. That is to say, the description is interspersed with his career, so that although Peng Chen is married to the other party in the play, the actor with the most roles in this play is still Meng Yi.

    Because Meng Yi not only has a relationship line in the play, but also a career line.

    So much so that Meng Yi himself sometimes joked: "Although I broke up with the heroine early, I still stayed strong in this crew until the end. It is a miracle."

    Director Tang deliberately joked with him: "There is no way , who told you to have a schedule! If you didn’t have a schedule, you might have finished it early.”

    Meng Yi: “……”

    Director Tang’s words actually meant that Qiao Sha had been finished early.

    Speaking of which, Qiao Sha has really regretted it recently. At first, she just wanted to make a play. Who knew that Director Tang was so tempered. After all, she was the one who figured it out first, so she couldn't bear to ask Director Tang for peace, so in the end, she left the "Star Road" crew early in despair.

    But at that time, she could still comfort herself, at least she also acted in Xingtu, and she also got the heroine of the new drama later, so it wasn't too bad a loss.

    But who knows that due to various reasons such as the script and funding, the time for joining the group is still far away.

    If she had known earlier, she should have been patient and waited for the machine to start up here before she mentioned it to the director of "Star Road". In this way, she might be able to complete the filming of "Star Road", and she would not be offended like she is now. Director Tang wasted another two months of his time in vain.

    And now that the new drama is said to be in the group, she may join the group. She doesn't dare to take on other dramas at the moment, so she just spends it here. I don't know how long it will take!

    Really depressing just thinking about it.

    Although Peng Chen didn't specifically inquire about Qiao Sha's current situation, the circle is not big or small, and the most important thing is that Peng Chen also heard about Qiao Sha because Dahai has a group of assistants who can inquire about it. The situation over there. For Qiao Sha, Peng Chen had no sympathy anyway. After all, who would sympathize with someone who didn't like her at all, and she was not the Virgin Mary.

    She'd be fine without clapping.

    Besides, it was Qiaosha's own choice to get to this point, and no one forced her.

    Adults should be responsible for their own choices.

    The filming of "The Way of the Stars" was going smoothly day by day, and Peng Chen honestly nestled in the crew to shoot his own scene. Another thing happened during this period, that is, the shampoo commercial that Peng Chen filmed before was finally aired.

    Just like chasing Peng Chen's variety show before, Dahai also turned on the TV early and started watching Peng Chen's advertisement.

    At that time, he was not in his own room, but playing cards with others in the room of other staff members. Everyone saw that he suddenly turned on the TV and began to watch commercials, thinking that he was going to follow a drama.

    So a card player asked curiously: "What's the matter, what good dramas are worth watching recently?"

    Dahai: "I didn't follow the dramas, I followed the commercials!"

    Everyone: "..."

    But wait until the TV shows When Peng Chen saw that familiar face, everyone finally realized that they were really following the advertisement!

    Although Peng Chen shot related advertisements for the "Odia" shampoo, he is not the official spokesperson of "Odia", at most it is an advertisement spokesperson, so the official Weibo of "Odia" has always been No content related to Peng Chen was posted, until the advertisement was about to air, the official Weibo of "Odia" posted a promotion, and by the way @彭晨.

    So almost when the ad was broadcast, netizens knew that Peng Chen had also endorsed a shampoo.

    Just like what Peng Chen thought when he first heard the advertisement for this shampoo, netizens also thought the same when they heard that Peng Chen endorsed a shampoo—is it green tea flavored?

    However, although this shampoo is not green tea-flavored, this ad is in line with Peng Chen's queenly demeanor. Whether it's Peng Chen dancing with foam on his head in the front, or Peng Chen walking on the red carpet in an evening dress and accepting the love of a lot of male models, they all fit Peng Chen's consistent personality.

    How should I put it, the whole advertisement gives people a feeling of "look at me so beautiful that I look down on the world, and watch me take steps that my relatives don't recognize".

    And even more coincidentally, the name of this new shampoo is "Queen", so the ad fits perfectly with Peng Chen's image.

    So much so that after the advertisement was broadcast, Hai Hai and his poker friends thought of standing up and saluting the Queen.

    Anyway, the poker table was silent for a while, and then one of the poker players asked Dahai very seriously: "Actually, there is a question that I have always been curious about. I usually met Peng Chen in the film crew and thought she was quite kind." She's very easy to get along with, but we haven't seen how she is in private, so is she the kind who is easy to get along with in private, or the kind who is particularly cold and repulsive?"

    Dahai plausibly said: "Then Of course it’s the kind that’s easy to get along with! It’s all human settings that are cold and repulsive thousands of miles away. Do you understand the human settings? Just like the green tea queen and princess in a vase, they are all human settings. You took pictures with my sister It's been so long, haven't you figured out that my sister is actually a tease?" The

    other party: "...Aren't you the teaser?"

    Dahai: "..."

    This shampoo commercial is still on the air It's considered diligent, and the effect of the advertisement just after it aired shouldn't be particularly obvious, but Wang Xia called Peng Chen after a few days, saying that she had inquired with the insiders of "Odia" For a moment, it is said that the recent sales of this "Queen" shampoo at "Odia" has a clear upward trend. Although it is not clear whether it is the credit of Peng Chen's endorsement, after all, this phenomenon only appeared after Peng Chen's commercial was broadcast, so it is estimated that the final credit should also be credited to Peng Chen's commercial.

    Anyway, at least judging from the response of the ad itself, Peng Chen's ad debut was very successful.

    Even Wang Xia’s friend who runs a barber shop said that among the girls who came to the shop to dye and cut their hair recently, many of them came to the hairstylist in the shop with Peng Chen’s look in the advertisement, saying that they wanted Ask for a hairstyle like Peng Chen's.

    Peng Chen: "The hairstyle is not the point, the point is still to look at the face."

    Wang Xia: "Alas!" After the

    two had a brief chat about the advertisement, Wang Xia took the initiative to bring up another matter: "I talked to you before. Do you still remember the magazine shoot you mentioned? It’s been a little bit lately. If there are no accidents, there should be a first-line men’s magazine. I will try my best to get you a single cover, but if not, you can get a double cover. Do you mind?"

    Peng Chen was full of confidence: "What do I mind? The one who minds should be the other party, right? After all, I may not win in acting, but I have never lost in face!"

    Wang Xia: " ..."

    Although I really don't want to admit it, I have to say that it's really cool to have such an artist!

    At that time, Wang Xia just mentioned it to Peng Chen casually, and didn't say anything particularly specific, so Peng Chen thought that this matter must be discussed, but it turned out that less than half a month had passed, Wang Xia. Xia said that the magazine has already decided, and it is indeed a double cover, and the shooting time will be next month.

    Peng Chen was quite curious: "Who is that female artist who can't wait to compare her beauty with me?"

    Wang Xia: "Speaking of which, you are quite familiar."

    Peng Chen: "?"

    Wang Xia: "It's Lin Fangfei!"

    Peng Chen: "Pfft!" So

    it's Garfield... No, it's Fang Fei!

    Speaking of which, Peng Chen has definitely not seen Lin Fangfei for a long time since he was absent from the recording of an episode of "Girl Chasing the Light"! And Lin Fangfei is a dancer, filming is not her main job, it can only be regarded as a part-time job, unlike Peng Chen, who spends all year in the crew, so the intersection of the two people's workplaces is indeed not too much.

    Wang Xia: "The reason why you and Lin Fangfei were selected on the cover of the magazine this time is mainly because of the program "Chasing the Light Girl". After all, this program is considered to be the most popular variety show this year, and there are also The two issues are coming to an end, and the magazine may arrange for the six winners of this program to shoot another issue of the magazine, so the cover of your mentor in this issue is a good warm-up."

    Peng Chen He nodded, indicating that he understood.

    At the same time, Lin Fangfei's agent was also mentioning the same thing with Lin Fangfei. Originally, the agent was worried that Lin Fangfei would refuse, but Lin Fangfei just nodded calmly.

    Manager: "It's Peng Chen, we're shooting magazines with Peng Chen, are you sure you've thought it through?"

    Actually, there's one thing the manager didn't say, that is, are you really not afraid of being bullied?

    As a result, Lin Fangfei said to herself: "I get used to being pressed and pressed."

    Manager: "..." I don't know why, but I feel miserable and funny.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

100K 1.2K 98
In a car accident, Shi Ran became the cannon fodder female supporting role in the male protagonist's novel, and was also a girl group trainee who was...
3.5M 150K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
100K 1.5K 120
https://m.shubaow.net/150/150943/ Author: ah Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-09-19 Latest: Chapter 120 rebirth finished 256,000 Rab...
56.9K 1K 72
After waking up, Xin Rao went from resignation to courage for twenty years, and ffinallybecoming the emperor of the female kingdom who had just forme...