Being green tea in the girl g...

By Xiaoshuo_

Peng Chen, who had been through the book more than a dozen times, opened her eyes, and found that she had tra... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142

Chapter 66

760 10 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 66 This moment is really the highlight of my life...

    When Peng Chen left Jiang Siyan's room that night, he deliberately left Zhang Xiaomei's cell phone number with him so that Jiang Siyan could contact Zhang Xiaomei.

    I don't know how Jiang Siyan ended up talking to Zhang Xiaomei on behalf of Peng Chen in the name of the company. Anyway, Peng Chen found out the next day that Zhang Xiaomei had blocked her.

    Sure enough, the deterrent effect of 1 billion is still very huge.

    Jiang Siyan really did Peng Chen a big favor this time, so Peng Chen thought about treating Jiang Siyan to a meal.

    When it comes to major life matters such as treating guests to dinner, Da Hai must be consulted.

    Peng Chen: "I'm going to treat Jiang Siyan to a meal, can you arrange it?"

    Dahai first heard that Peng Chen was going to invite Jiang Siyan to dinner, and thought that Jiang Siyan would finally see the moon when the clouds opened. Only then did he realize that he was thinking too much, this meal was not a date at all as he understood it, but a pure gratitude feast.

    Since it was a thank-you banquet, it must be arranged more formally, so in the end Dahai arranged it in a high-standard restaurant specially used for business banquets, and even the menu was arranged very formally, like Buddha jumping over the wall and lion head, etc. Most importantly, Peng Chen and Jiang Siyan were eating alone, but the table was full of dishes.

    Before Jiang Siyan came, he thought it was a private date, but after he sat down, he found that there was still a Himalaya mountain between him and Peng Chen.

    Jiang Siyan: "..."

    Peng Chen: "..."

    Dahai carefully explained: "The main boxes are all big bags, and there are consumption requirements! So..."

    Peng Chen couldn't complain, and just waved his hands casually: " Forget it, do you want to stay and eat with us?" With

    Jiang Siyan's murderous gaze, Dahai dared not stay and eat, so he kept saying, "I'll just eat something in the lobby outside." , and ran away in a hurry, and when he left, he still thoughtfully closed the door of the box for the two of them.

    After Hai Hai went out, Peng Chen took a look at the dishes on the table, and tentatively suggested: "How about, let's each choose two or three dishes that we like, and then have the rest packed and sent to the company. Let's try it?"

    Jiang Siyan sighed in his heart: "I'm not picky eaters, just pick a few dishes you like."

    Peng Chen didn't refuse, and chose six dishes and one soup by himself, and then asked They packed up the rest and sent them to Jiang Siyan's company.

    Jiang Siyan didn't realize how ingenious Peng Chen's arrangement was just now. After all the other dishes were withdrawn, he realized that Peng Chen's proposal was really perfect. Because he finally had an aboveboard reason to sit next to Peng Chen, otherwise there would be only five or six dishes on the table, and they couldn't eat in circles across the Himalayas, right?

    So when Peng Chen was about to place the dishes one by one on the revolving round table, Jiang Siyan reminded her very tactfully: "Don't you think the distance between us is a bit too far?"

    Peng Chen: "Distance? What distance? Oh, it does seem to be a bit, after all, there is a class gap between us."

    Jiang Siyan blinked, but did not understand: "...What class gap?"

    Peng Chen said seriously: "Are you The bourgeoisie, I am the proletariat, isn't there a class gap between us?"

    Jiang Siyan: "...???"

    Later, Jiang Siyan got up and sat next to Peng Chen, because he found that in It is useless to be euphemistic with Peng Chen when it comes to the trivial matter of falling in love.

    Just be direct!

    The meal was more harmonious and comfortable than Peng Chen had imagined. On the one hand, the dishes were all her favorites, and they all tasted good; on the other hand, it was because Jiang Siyan took good care of her.

    Pour water when the water glass is empty, pour wine when the wine glass is empty, and pour tea when the teacup is empty. There was a shrimp among the dishes, and Peng Chen didn't even speak, Jiang Siyan had already consciously wiped his hands clean, then put on disposable gloves and began to help peel the shrimp.

    Jiang Siyan is not the kind of man who likes to talk a lot at the dinner table. If you want to talk to him, he will simply answer you a few words. So Peng Chen only needs to focus on eating and eating.

    Anyway, Peng Chen ate the meal quite comfortably, so that after the meal, Peng Chen said to Jiang Siyan very seriously: "I can make an appointment later when I have time!"

    Is this a simple appointment?

    No, it was simply a disguised offer to date him.

    So Jiang Siyan agreed very readily: "Okay."

    Jiang Siyan originally wanted to send Peng Chen home and go back by himself, but Peng Chen still brought a big oil bottle with him. Jiang Siyan actually didn't know why Peng Chen had to bring Dahai to the private gathering, but no matter what, with his assistant by his side, it would not be appropriate for him to offer to send Peng Chen, so in the end it was up to each other Family.

    Jiang Siyan was still a little annoyed when they parted. If he had known that he would drink two sips of wine while eating, even if he couldn't find an excuse to send Peng Chen home, at least he could let Peng Chen take him home.

    The reason why Peng Chen didn't go back to the crew directly after recording "The Girl Who Chase the Light" this time is because she was nominated for an award for the "Marrying a Little Princess" that she participated in before.

    Although it is only a "Most Audience Favorite Character Award", this is Peng Chen's first award for her acting skills anyway, so she is still very happy.

    Speaking of which, Peng Chen's ability to win mainstream awards with a web drama like "Marrying the Little Princess" is also due to the prosperity of web dramas in the past two years. It is precisely because of the emergence of more and more well-produced popular online dramas that many actors like Peng Chen who were not accepted by the mainstream market at the beginning have new opportunities.

    Peng Chen himself had never participated in the awards ceremony, but the original owner must have attended, otherwise it would be impossible to get the title of red carpet killer.

    It's just that although the original owner has participated in many awards ceremonies, they are basically the life of accompanying him. The only award he has won so far is the "Most Popular Actor Award" in the year of his debut. But to put it bluntly, the original owner In fact, winning this award had nothing to do with acting skills, it was purely based on popularity. Later, the popularity of the original owner was not as good as every year, so even this kind of popularity award couldn't compete with other actresses.

    Year after year, you can only rely on the hot searches on other actresses.

    Because this is also the first time that Peng Chen attended the awards ceremony after Wang Xia brought Peng Chen, so Wang Xia also attaches great importance to this. Early the next morning, he came to Peng Chen with a few big-name dresses he had borrowed.

    Wang Xia: "Come on, come on, try them all to see if they fit, and if they don't fit, I'll think of another way."

    Peng Chen was also unambiguous, and tried each piece very seriously.

    And women really have no resistance to these beautiful clothes naturally. Anyway, even if they know that they are not their own, they have to return them to the brand after attending the event.

    Da Hai, a big man, can't understand Peng Chen's psychology at all.

    So much so that he asked Peng Chen inexplicably: "...Sister, didn't we go here to win prizes this time? It's not to impress others. Outward things like dresses, it's not just a matter of just trying two sets. Do you need to be so concerned?"

    Peng Chen answered Dahai's questions patiently while looking in the mirror: "You don't understand this, do you? Who can guarantee that if you go, you will win the prize? I Anyway, there is no guarantee, can you guarantee it?"

    Dahai shook his head honestly: "I can't either!"

    Peng Chen: "That's right, since winning an award is unknown, you must dress more beautifully. After all, I don't care if I win an award, but whether I'm beautiful or not, I still count."

    Wang Xia replied positively Simpler: "It's important to win prizes, and being teased is just a matter of passing along. Anyway, idleness is idleness, and beating others is better than being raped."

    Dahai: "..." Don't say it, you feel that this is inexplicable. The two women were quite reasonable.

    Peng Chen finally chose two dresses for himself, one is a long champagne-colored dress, the highlight of this dress is the back, because it is designed with a large open back, so Peng Chen's beautiful back curve is undoubtedly exposed. When the time comes, Peng Chen is going to ask the designer to help him braid his short hair. In short, he must expose his neck, and then pair it with long diamond earrings, which will not work. It must be quite amazing.

    Another set was a burgundy velvet gown in the shape of a wrap-around mermaid skirt. Because the highlight of the first dress was on the back, the highlight of this set is on the right-angled shoulders and collarbone. Wine red and velvet are very attractive colors, but Peng Chen himself has a cool white skin, and his appearance is more bright and majestic. Wearing such bright colors and materials is even more attractive.

    The highlight of this dress matching is to make the short hair into a retro curly hair, and pair it with big red lips, which will give people a delicate and elegant feeling.

    After listening to Peng Chen's thoughts, Wang Xia felt that this girl is not only very good at clothing, but also has her own ideas on makeup and accessories. It's no wonder that during this period of time, even if there is no dedicated styling team, there has never been any talk of overturning the styling.

    Peng Chen is rare and humble on this point: "You really think highly of me. The reason why I haven't overturned my look so far is purely because I look so beautiful and have a good figure, so I look good in everything I wear. The sacks are pretty."

    Wang Xia: "..."

    Dahai: "..." I don't know why, but I always feel that these words sound a little familiar!

    The day of the awards ceremony is fast approaching. With Peng Chen's current status as a "newcomer in the film and television industry", there is no possibility of her finale appearance, so when the time came, she followed the director of "Marrying the Little Princess" together with Xu Weichen, Shi Jian and others on the red carpet .

    Xu Weichen was wearing a formal black suit this day, and then wore a flirty pink shirt with a bow tie. Shi Jian was wearing a nude gauze skirt.

    The two of them held Xu Weichen's arm from left to right, followed behind the director, and walked towards the signature board in front of the red carpet at a leisurely pace.

    There was an endless stream of camera clicks on the scene, and the dazzling white light flashed so that people couldn't keep their eyes open.

    Xu Weichen was so excited that his voice was a little trembling: "This moment is really the highlight moment in my life."

    Based on Peng Chen's understanding of Xu Weichen, he always felt that his so-called highlight moment had nothing to do with awards ceremony or red carpet. It doesn't matter too much, and Xu Weichen continued to say in the next second: "I actually swaggered through the market with two beauties on my arm in front of the national audience. If this was photographed in private, it would be a proper sex scandal!"

    Peng Chen : "..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 3.2K 40
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 在恋爱综艺做导师 AUTHOR: 十六月西瓜 In a heroine's Millionaire essay, the heroine is an amateur, relying on a love variety show to become...
37.2K 341 93
Author: Milky Sweet Category: Science Fiction Space 297,900 words | Full text Update: 2022-10-19 The end of the world breaks out, and Tang Anan retur...
26.3K 475 45
https://m.shubaow.net/62/62617/ Author: June Watermelon Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-09-18 Latest: Chapter 45 3 Big Guys rebirth...
1.8M 115K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...