Being green tea in the girl g...

By Xiaoshuo_

Peng Chen, who had been through the book more than a dozen times, opened her eyes, and found that she had tra... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142

Chapter 61

843 15 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 61 My Sister Is Different, My Sister In Real Life Is Longer Than Her...

    The day Peng Chen went to shoot the commercial was a sunny day.

    Because it was the first commercial after many years, not only Hai Hai went with her, but also Wang Xia.

    On the way to the studio by car, Hai Hai was scanning similar shampoo advertisements all the way, and said while brushing: "Sister, I saw those shampoo advertisements before, they were all shot by long-haired female stars, you said that since you are I have already received the advertisement for shampoo, do you want to consider growing your hair longer in the future?"

    Peng Chen refused very simply: "No! I think short hair is fine."

    Wang Xia also echoed: "It's really not necessary, short hair It is more in line with Peng Chen's temperament."

    Now that the two bosses have said so, Dahai immediately said: "...Actually, I also think girls with short hair look good, especially sister Peng."

    Peng Chen glanced at him: "But why should I? Remember someone’s dream lover has always been an innocent girl with fluttering long hair who likes to wear white skirts?”

    Da Hai’s desire to survive was overwhelming: “Which boy didn’t like a few innocent girls when he was pregnant. When I was my age, they Then you will know that pure girls may be just appearances, and the short-haired Yujie is really charming!"

    Wang Xia patted Dahai's shoulder funnyly: "It's okay, you like innocent girls, but you like it, because the short-haired Yujie doesn't like you either Dahai: "... "

    Although these words are not harmful, they are extremely insulting!

    The three of them chatted for a while about such small issues as long hair and short hair, and then Wang Xia took the initiative to raise another more important issue - to open a studio for Peng Chen.

    Now Peng Chen only has one agent and one assistant, which may be enough for now, but when Peng Chen's career progresses further, this manpower will definitely not be enough.

    What Wang Xia meant was to set up a studio when Peng Chen's career fully blossomed. These days, many stars have studios, some are independent, and some are attached to brokerage companies.

    When a star sets up his own studio, there will be a dedicated team to serve only this star, and the autonomy and freedom of work will be higher.

    With Jiang Siyan's emphasis on Peng Chen, it should be very simple and easy for Peng Chen to set up his own studio in the future.

    But the time is not ripe yet, so Wang Xia just mentioned her thoughts to Peng Chen in advance, on the one hand, she wanted to hear her opinion, and on the other hand, she wanted to prepare her mentally in advance.

    Peng Chen has always been suspicious of people, and when it comes to dealing with related matters in the entertainment industry, Peng Chen feels that Wang Xia must be more professional than her. So she said very simply: "I can do anything, just listen to you."

    Wang Xia herself is a straightforward person, so she naturally likes to deal with people with a straightforward personality like Peng Chen, and she immediately showed a satisfied look when she heard this.

    While several people were talking, the studio also arrived.

    The ad to be filmed this time is a shampoo ad. The advertiser rented a large shed in the suburbs, and then invited a relatively well-known cutting-edge director in the industry to take the shot.

    Although shooting commercials does not have a detailed script like shooting a movie, there is also a shooting script. There are general scenes and lines in it.

    This time, a group of male models with an average height of 185 and above are responsible for shooting the commercial with Peng Chen. According to the description of the shooting script, even the male models will fall in love with you after using this shampoo from Odia.

    All in all, it's a very exaggerated ad.

    Fortunately, Peng Chen's face added to the credibility of the ad. Because with such a prosperous and beautiful face, it is really not difficult for a male model to fall in love with her.

    Peng Chen deliberately dyed his short hair blond in order to record the program "Chasing the Light Girl". Later, when she went back to filming, she was afraid that she would not accept the role, so she dyed her hair back to her previous maroon color. This time, for this shampoo commercial, her short hair turned back to black again. Others change their hairstyles diligently, but she changes her hair color diligently.

    Because it was a shampoo commercial, the first shot was of Peng Chen wearing a bathrobe and dancing solo in front of the mirror in the bathroom with his head full of bubbles.

    At the beginning, the director was worried that Peng Chen would not cooperate, because he had met a female star when he was filming commercials before, and she was unwilling to do anything. Sometimes she felt tired, and sometimes she was afraid of makeup...

    But Peng Chen cooperated very well.

    She shoots whatever the director tells her to do.

    And the director didn't know that Peng Chen was really good at dancing until now. In fact, the director originally arranged the so-called solo dance scene, but it was just to make Peng Chen twist his waist and hips in front of the mirror to make a show, but Peng Chen asked him directly: "Is a short samba okay?"

    Director: "..."

    How can this be said to be okay? This is great!

    After the scene of dancing with foam on his head ended successfully, the makeup and hair teacher came on stage to wash off the foam on Peng Chen's head, and then blow Peng Chen's hair to a slightly moist and fluffy effect.

    Then, it was the turn of the male models to appear.

    In this scene, Peng Chen puts on a black dress and walks down the spiral staircase lightly, and then walks a short runway, while these male models stand under the stage, enveloping her with their eyes.

    Because the slogan of "Odia" is Queen Fan, the director gave Peng Chen these three words before shooting this scene. The meaning is to let her step out of the pace of Queen Fan.

    Director: "Is it possible?"

    Peng Chen: "No problem."

    Dahai on the side: "..." Sorry, excuse my ignorance, I really don't know what kind of pace Queen Fan's pace is.

    Dahai never pretended to understand anything he didn’t understand, he would ask questions proactively, so when the director went to the side to explain to the group of male models the precautions for shooting, he silently leaned into Peng Chen’s ear, very humbly Asked: "Sister, what is the pace of Queen Fan?"

    Peng Chen's red lips lightly parted: "It's probably the pace that the relatives don't recognize!"

    Dahai: "...!!!" Listening to Jun's words is better than reading ten years of books!

    The filming of the advertisement went smoothly, and at the end, the director praised Peng Chen severely, and Peng Chen smiled very reservedly: "I'm overwhelmed, I'm overwhelmed."

    Wang Xia also smiled softly and reservedly: "Our Peng Chen is still Newcomers in the advertising industry, Director Lao will give us some good words for Chen Chen in the future, and of course we look forward to working together again when we have the opportunity." The

    director nodded repeatedly: "Don't worry, we will."

    After exchanging business greetings, Peng Chen and the others were about to leave the studio. As a result, as soon as I walked to the door, I accidentally ran into a person who sounded familiar, but I had never had a chance to meet him.

    It was Yixin, who had previously competed with Peng Chen for the role of Qu Ling in "Star Road".

    During the audition last time, Peng Chen kept thinking that he might be able to meet Yi Xin if he had the chance, but he didn't see Yi Xin that time anyway. As a result, I didn't expect to come to shoot an advertisement today, but I saw it instead.

    Yi Xin and Wang Xia seemed to know each other, anyway, they greeted each other warmly when they met. After greeting each other, Wang Xia took the initiative to introduce Peng Chen and Yi Xin to each other.

    Although there was a previous turmoil of "stealing roles", this kind of thing is actually quite common in the circle, and Yixin has been in this circle for so long, and she has never experienced anything. Anyway, it seems that she is completely unaffected by the previous " Grab the role" storm.

    Since Yi Xin, who lost the game, didn't care, Peng Chen, the winner of the game, couldn't care less. So after Wang Xia helped introduce her, Peng Chen took the initiative to extend a hand of friendship to Yi Xin, and his tone was quite polite: "Hello, Goddess, I'm Peng Chen."

    Yi Xin also enthusiastically reached out to shake Peng Chen back, and then looked at Peng Chen with a smile, and said while looking at her, "I should call you a goddess now, right? You are so hot now, I always listen to the people around me." Mention you, and almost all praise you, it seems that from now on, it will be all you young people's world, and old people like us have to take a back seat." As he

    spoke, Yixin's gaze He looked at Wang Xia who was on the side again, "Sister Xia, you have a good vision, and you actually signed a potential stock like Peng Chen. The future is promising!"

    Wang Xia: "Where, young people still need time to grow! Unlike Xin Sister, you are an evergreen tree in this circle. No matter who retreats to the second line, it will not be your turn, Sister Xin! Your fans are waiting for you to make more wonderful works to entertain them!

    After Yixin led the team away, Wang Xia led Peng Chen and Dahai to the parking lot outside the studio .

    After getting into the car, Wang Xia thought about it and said, "What do you think of Yi Xin?"

    Peng Chen: "I don't know how, but anyway, we shouldn't be close friends."

    Wang Xia glanced at Peng Chen unexpectedly: " What do you say?"

    Peng Chen: "People who are polite to their competitors are generally thoughtful, and dealing with such people will be very tiring."

    Wang Xia showed her approval: "I wanted to mention a few words to you at first. , From this point of view, I underestimated you. In the future, there will be many people in the circle like Yi Xin who will kiss you face to face, and say you are bad or even stabbed you secretly. You will know. Anyway, when dealing with this kind of person, you can make out with her as much as she makes out with you, but you must not take it seriously."

    Peng Chen nodded: "Thank you, sister Xia, for your reminder, I will remember it."

    After explaining everything that should be explained, Wang Xia didn't say anything more, but fell silent.

    Although Dahai had been concentrating on driving before, he heard what he needed to hear, but he was sensible and didn't interrupt. Seeing that Wang Xia stopped talking, he said with a smile: "Sister Xia, don't worry too much about my sister. , my sister, she has a face that is not easy to mess with."

    Although Wang Xia didn't get along with Peng Chen and Dahai for a few days, she had already adapted to their friend-like way of getting along, so she didn't treat Dahai as an assistant, but as a friend. Hearing the words, he said casually: "Although some people have a face that is not easy to mess with, they are actually very Buddha-like in character, and some people are sweet in appearance, but their personality is actually very ruthless. This is all a possibility."

    Dahai: " My sister is different, my real sister is even more difficult to mess with than she looks. What is this called? This is what you call the appearance and appearance!"

    Peng Chen: "..."

    Dahai, I think you are a bit inferior to me as an assistant No, why don't you come and be my fan next time I talk about cross talk on stage!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 1.3K 78
Ji Lanyue, the eldest princess of Zhaoning, died accidentally. She transmigrated into a novel written by later generations to upgrade the heroine, an...
100K 1.5K 120
https://m.shubaow.net/150/150943/ Author: ah Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-09-19 Latest: Chapter 120 rebirth finished 256,000 Rab...
201K 4.5K 31
"Tell me what's going on, you can trust me." Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters from Attack on Titan, they all belong to Hajime Isayama. ...
140K 3.2K 40
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 在恋爱综艺做导师 AUTHOR: 十六月西瓜 In a heroine's Millionaire essay, the heroine is an amateur, relying on a love variety show to become...