Being green tea in the girl g...

By Xiaoshuo_

Peng Chen, who had been through the book more than a dozen times, opened her eyes, and found that she had tra... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142

Chapter 57

892 14 1
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 57 What Are These Chinese Famous Double Standards? ...

    Jiang Siyan came to visit the class this time. On the one hand, he wanted to see Peng Chen after not seeing him for a long time. On the other hand, he also wanted to talk to Peng Chen about signing a contract.

    Regarding the signing of the contract, Jiang Siyan had already mentioned it once when the two of them were recording the program "Girl Chasing the Light" together, but that time, due to various reasons, it was not settled in the end.

    This time, Jiang Siyan felt that the conditions should be almost ripe, so he couldn't help bringing up the old story again.

    Peng Chen actually didn't have much thought about signing the contract. In other words, she didn't care whether it was signed to Jiang Siyan or someone else. Of course, the premise is that Jiang Siyan's signing fee for her is high enough, and the signing conditions are also lenient enough.

    Anyway, if it still splits 20-80 like Mangosteen Media did before, it will definitely not work.

    Jiang Siyan was very sincere this time, and the terms of the contract he offered to Peng Chen were very lenient and very attractive. After listening to the terms of the contract, Peng Chen only asked one sentence: "Are you sure you want to sign me, not chase me?"

    Jiang Siyan: "..."

    Signing is of course necessary. As for chasing... To be honest, it is not impossible.

    After all, the signing of the contract is a big matter, involving all aspects, so although the two have initially reached a cooperation intention after a simple communication, the specific cooperation still needs to be discussed in detail.

    Fortunately, this matter was not in a hurry, so the two made an appointment to go directly to Jiang Siyan's studio to talk in detail when Peng Chen had time.

    Jiang Siyan came here this time, after all, as an investor in "The Way of the Stars", so after chatting with Peng Chen for a while, he was invited away by the director and producer. Peng Chen didn't go with her, she didn't understand the world of capitalists, she was just a small actress.

    However, since the director was not around, there was definitely no way to shoot the movie, so Peng Chen simply went to look around the support car Jiang Siyan sent, ready to pick and choose what to eat.

    Just as he was picking it up, Meng Yi bumped over with his mobile phone in his hands: "Look, how did I take this photo?"

    Peng Chen turned his head to look at Meng Yi's hand, and found that Meng Yi had just taken a picture of her and Jiang Siyan in the same frame. The angle of the photo was chosen quite well, it happened to be the picture of Peng Chen talking to Jiang Siyan with his face slightly raised, while Jiang Siyan lowered his head slightly and listened intently.

    Peng Chen didn't measure the original owner's height after wearing the book, but the original owner's official height was written as 168. Peng Chen felt that this height should not be too much, anyway, she should have 170 in the shoes. As for Jiang Siyan, Peng Chen doesn't know exactly how tall he is, but he should be 180. Anyway, two people framed together like this, no matter the height difference or appearance, they look very right.

    So Peng Chen commented realistically: "It's a good shot!"

    Meng Yi: "Yes, I think it's a good shot too. Come on, add a friend quickly, and I'll pass this photo on to you."

    Peng Chen: "..."

    At Meng Yi's request, the two quickly became friends, and after Meng Yi sent the photo to Peng Chen, he hummed and left with a satisfied smile on his face.

    Holding the milk tea, Peng Chen stared at Meng Yi's back in confusion for a long time, and then asked Dahai beside him: "It's just a photo, what is Meng Yi happy about?"

    Dahai: "This is the CP fan People like you who don’t love CP will not understand.” The

    director and the others chatted with Jiang Siyan for more than half an hour, and then returned to the set to start filming. Jiang Siyan was not in a hurry to leave, so he sat next to the director and watched.

    People who are not familiar with it think that the investor is monitoring the work, but if they are familiar with Jiang Siyan, they will find that his eyes never leave Peng Chen.

    What Peng Chen is going to shoot today is a red carpet scene.

    It is also in this scene that she confronts Qiao Sha's character head-on.

    Because since Qiao Sha hugged the producer's thigh, she has filmed a few dramas. Although she is not as lucky as Peng Chen and became popular, at least she is no longer found in the entertainment industry.

    So when she seized this opportunity to walk the red carpet, she tried her best to prove herself in front of Peng Chen.

    And Qiao Sha's state of mind in the play coincided wonderfully with her state of mind in reality - because in reality she also tried her best to prove herself in front of Peng Chen.

    This was evident in the gowns she prepared for her red carpet appearances.

    In fact, Qiao Sha is not bad, but her appearance is of that kind of sweetness, but her personality is not very sweet, so people who have come into contact with her in private always feel a sense of disobedience.

    However, netizens don't know much about Qiaosha's personality, and what netizens see is more of the persona created by Qiaosha, so the outside world calls Qiaosha "sweet girl" and "pure first love". ".     But because Qiaosha took the script of the vicious female supporting role in the play, the dress she prepared for herself this time was not the kind of fairy dress, but a golden tunic dress with thin suspenders, covered with sequins , The ineffectiveness is very eye-catching.     Contrary to Qiao Sha, Peng Chen is wearing the princess dress prepared for her by the crew this time because Peng Chen took the script of the leading heroine with a bright face. It was a white embroidered long tail dress with fluffy white gauze at the hem, which looked a bit like a wedding dress.     Although Peng Chen had worn books more than a dozen times, it was the first time for him to wear a wedding dress, or even a white dress similar to a wedding dress. Even in the last play, she only wore a red ancient wedding dress.     So she was pretty happy with it.     The make-up artist of the production crew likes Peng Chen very much. First, Peng Chen has a good foundation, and she is very beautiful when she draws casually. Secondly, Peng Chen has a good temper.     In fact, before putting on Peng Chen's makeup, the young lady was very guilty. Because she had heard too many bad rumors about Peng Chen before, in her imagination, she always thought that Peng Chen was the kind of female star who was particularly difficult to deal with.     But after seeing Peng Chen in person and putting on her makeup a few times, the young lady realized that the rumors were really harmful! What a beautiful and lovely young lady, with a good temper.

    You have to know that the makeup artist sister used to put makeup on many female stars when she was with the group. Some stars have a superior attitude, and they can even be regarded as particularly difficult to serve. Just a single eyebrow can make those female stars flirt. It can't be thick or thin, and it can't look good if it's curved...     Peng Chen doesn't pay so much attention at all. How do you change it? She Everyone thinks they are the most beautiful. The make-up artist thinks that Peng Chen is probably the most confident among the female stars she has done. It is not her makeup, but the makeup that fits her.     Because Peng Chen was going to wear a little princess dress this day, the makeup artist made a very age-reducing makeup for Peng Chen, and then made a simple updo for his hair, and matched it with shell-shaped earrings and a crown. Peng Chen It looks like the Disney princess on the run.     Qiao Sha was quite confident at first, because she felt that the dress she wore that day suited her figure very well, but when Peng Chen came out wearing a fluffy white gauze dress with a crown on her head, Qiao Sha felt inexplicably unconfident.     She subconsciously glanced at Jiang Siyan, and then realized that Jiang Siyan, who had only glanced at her casually when she came out, was also looking at Peng Chen intently.     Although Jiang Siyan's eyes couldn't be seen clearly from a distance, he must have admired them mostly. After all, if a man doesn't appreciate a woman, how can he stare at her for a long time?     Qiaosha felt very annoyed, and at the same time a little unconvinced.     She felt that Jiang Siyan was not good at aesthetics, so she wanted to find a sense of presence from the people around her.     She was stabbed by Meng Yi last time, and she didn't want to ask Meng Yi again, but this time, only Meng Yi was waiting by her side.     So she endured it for a long time, but in the end she couldn't hold back and asked, "     Who do you think is better, Peng Chen or me?" I heard Meng Yi continue to say: "Do you want to hear the truth or lies?"     Qiao Sha: "..."     Qiao Sha took a serious look at Meng Yi: "Are you single?"

    Meng Yi was quite honest: "No, I got married right after graduating from university. My wife is an outsider, so I haven't announced it to the public."

    Qiao Sha: "No, you are such a straight man, how could you not be single? ?”

    Meng Yi said triumphantly, “You don’t understand that, do you? My wife likes a straight man like me, and she says she feels very secure like me.”

    Qiao Sha: “…” She also has nothing to say .

    The filming of the scene today went smoothly.

    In the beginning, Peng Chen occasionally took a distracted look at Jiang Siyan, but after she got into the show, she couldn't care about Jiang Siyan at all, so she didn't even know when Jiang Siyan left the crew.

    After the play, she got her phone back from Dahai, only to find out that Jiang Siyan had sent her a message before leaving.

    And there are two.

    One is: [I have something to do, let's go first. ]

    Another one is: [Waiting for your call. 】

    Peng Chen knew that Jiang Siyan's waiting call was probably waiting for her to call to make an appointment to discuss the contract, so after reading the message, he replied "OK" and put the phone away.

    On the other hand, Dahai looked at Peng Chen hesitantly.

    Dahai didn't mean to read Peng Chen's message, but Peng Chen's phone had been held in his hand just now, so when the message popped up, he accidentally saw it all.

    Just now, when Peng Chen and Jiang Siyan had a "private chat" behind his back, he wanted to ask Peng Chen, but he had been holding back. After holding it for a long time, he still couldn't hold back, and finally asked the question he wanted to ask. Come out: "Sister, you and Jiang

    Siyan , you two...will not really be together?" That's another story. Dahai felt that as Peng Chen's only assistant, and even Peng Chen's family, he had the right to know the inside story, which would determine his attitude towards Jiang Siyan in the future.

    In the end, Peng Chen gave him a strange look: "Why do you think so? Jiang Siyan and I have always had a very, very pure friendship, which is a bit similar to a revolutionary friendship."

    Dahai: "..." Jiang Siyan just now That's not what Si Yan said when he looked at you.

    Peng Chen filmed another week on the set of "Star Road", and then asked for leave to record an episode of "Chasing the Light, Girl". Director Tang was not as tolerant of actors asking for leave as Director Little Princess, so before asking for leave, Peng Chen worked overtime for a week of scenes in order not to delay the filming progress of the crew.

    Fortunately, this issue of "Girl Chasing the Light" is already the fourth performance, and there are still 2 performances and 4 shows that have been completely recorded. Peng Chen figured that if it was still difficult for the crew to ask for leave, he would be like Jiang Siyan and just show up on the last night of the group.

    Of course, this is something that needs to be considered later.

    The current situation is that Peng Chen appeared on the recording site of the program "Chasing the Light Girl" again.

    Jiang Siyan didn't come to the last episode because he was filming, and this episode because he didn't film, so he also returned.

    So the four mentors reunited in the program group again.

    Everyone else is the same, but Lin Fangfei has changed quite a lot, because she changed to a new look with bangs. It is said that changing a hairstyle is like changing a face. Anyway, Peng Chen thinks that Lin Fangfei looks more like Garfield after cutting her bangs.

    So much so that when she was talking to Lin Fangfei, she subconsciously blurted out: "Feifei, what do you think?"

    Lin Fangfei's arrogant face: "...why do you call me so affectionate, even if you call me so affectionate, my The team members will not be merciful when they compete with your team members."

    Lin Fangfei said this because the program team has started to play new tricks this time. They divided 40 students into 6 groups before. , This time, the 6 components were directly given to them 4 resident instructors and 2 flight instructors.

    Lin Fangfei was divided into 3 groups, which was the ancient style group who danced "Bamboo Shadow".

    And Peng Chen was assigned to 4 groups, which was the singing and dancing group that danced "Dancing, dancing, dancing".

    Because these two groups happen to be mainly dance-based, they will definitely be taken out for PK at that time, which is why Lin Fangfei said so.

    Peng Chen smiled and said: "Why do women make things difficult for women? Isn't it good to deal with men together?"

    Lin Fangfei: "That

    's right." Yu Fei who was on the side: "..." This alliance is too fast!

    Yu Fei immediately looked at Jiang Siyan who was on the side, and said half seriously and half jokingly: "Then Brother Jiang, why don't we form a team together?"

    Jiang Siyan refused and said righteously: "Manly man Let’s take care of each other!”

    Peng Chen: “Then if you don’t mind, you can actually form a team with us, we can form a team of three, anyway, the opposite happens to be three people.”

    Jiang Jiang Si Yan: "It's not impossible to consider. Teacher Yu, what do you think?"

    Yu Fei: "...???" What are these Chinese famous double standards?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 187K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
37K 341 93
Author: Milky Sweet Category: Science Fiction Space 297,900 words | Full text Update: 2022-10-19 The end of the world breaks out, and Tang Anan retur...
114K 1.2K 41
On the first day Yun Shu officially started the task, the system told her. [You just need to remember the purpose of the mission, and everything...
109K 2K 78
Shen Ming, who is known as the doomsday female killer, woke up again after her death and became a Shen Shuming, a notorious vase artist in the peacef...