Being green tea in the girl g...

By Xiaoshuo_

Peng Chen, who had been through the book more than a dozen times, opened her eyes, and found that she had tra... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142

Chapter 50

1K 13 1
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 50

    Dahai can also "share" this joy with the assistant group. Peng Chen really doesn't have any friends who can share this joy. Her only two friend groups are the Little Princess crew group and "Chasing the Light Girl" "The tutor group.

    The Little Princess crew doesn't need her to share this good news at all, because everyone knows about it before she does. In fact, long before the official announcement of the crew of Da Lang Tao Sha, the director of the little princess had inquired about the news in advance, so they had already carnivaled in the group in advance. Xu Weichen and Shi Jian even made an appointment on the weekend to celebrate Peng Chen face to face.

    As for the tutor group of "Girl Chasing the Light", it is worth sharing this good news. Because there is Yu Fei in this group...

    Speaking of Yu Fei, Yu Fei should have heard the good news, right?

    I don't know how Yu Fei is feeling now.

    Yu Fei has indeed heard this "extremely good news". After all, every move of the crew of Da Lang Tao Sha is very eye-catching, let alone such an important matter as the official announcement of actors.

    Let alone an insider like Yu Fei, even some friends outside his circle have already heard about this matter, and some even came to him for information.

    If you want to ask Yu Fei what mood he is in right now, then his mood can be summed up in four words - a bolt from the blue.

    In fact, the crew of Big Wave Taosha had approached him before, of course not for filming, but for the opening and ending songs of the record. However, something went wrong later, and it didn’t work anyway, but Yu Fei still had a good impression of the crew of Dalangtaosha after contacting the crew of Dalangtaosha, and felt that the crew was really formal and professional.

    So when it was reported on the Internet that Peng Chen went to Dalangtaosha to audition for the film crew, Yu Fei had always firmly believed that Peng Chen was destined to accompany him on the run. Especially when he knew that Yi Xin was among the people who went to the audition, he was even secretly prepared to laugh at Peng Chen even more when the audition results came out.

    In the end, who knew that Peng Chen actually defeated Yi Xin and successfully got the role of Qu Ling.

    This is really unexpected.

    Anyway, Yu Fei couldn't figure it out, how could a crew who was so professional and picky about singing the opening and ending songs manage to be so casual in choosing actors?

    Have they really seen Peng Chen's play?

    Do they really think Peng Chen can act?

    Yu Fei couldn't figure it out, and couldn't find anyone to talk about it, so he could only complain to his manager depressedly: "...What do you think the crew of Dalangtaosha dared to use Peng Chen as the heroine? Did they Aren't you afraid of smashing your own signboard?" The

    agent hesitated for a moment, then suddenly said: "Do you think this matter has something to do with Jiang Siyan?"

    Yu Fei was puzzled: "...Peng Chen got the role of Da Lang Tao Sha, What does this have to do with Jiang Siyan?" The

    manager is actually just guessing, not sure, but anyway, he said it privately, not in front of outsiders, so he didn't hide it: "You Didn't Jiang Siyan break the ice with Peng Chen in the "Girls Chasing the Light" program? He also said that the relationship between the two is very good, so I wondered if Jiang Siyan had introduced Peng Chen in private. That's why the Dalang Taosha crew sold Jiang Siyan's face. After all, Jiang Siyan is an investor in the new drama of the Dalang Taosha crew! He should still have a relatively right to speak in the crew. Of course, I am also guessing, and I don't know the specific situation. "

    Yu Fei heard what his agent said, and he also felt that this possibility was very high.

    In the end, he didn't believe that Peng Chen could get this role with his own strength. People tend to believe what they want to believe, so although he still couldn't figure out why Jiang Siyan wanted to help Peng Chen, deep down in his heart It was already inclination that Peng Chen got the role of Qu Ling because he hugged Jiang Siyan's thigh.

    But no matter why Peng Chen got the role, it is an indisputable fact that Peng Chen got the role, so Yu Fei has no choice.

    He can only be depressed by himself.

    Speaking of which, everything related to Peng Chen made him depressed. It was the same with "Green Tea" before, and now that Peng Chen got a new role, he felt that Peng Chen was about to become a hurdle in his life that he couldn't overcome.

    Peng Chen didn't know what Yu Fei was thinking, if she knew, she would probably deliberately correct Peng Chen's thoughts - what? A hurdle? Are you kidding me, I am obviously a moat that you cannot cross, a galaxy that you cannot cross.

    Xu Weichen and Shi Jian said they would come to celebrate for Peng Chen, and they really came over the weekend.

    The three made an appointment to have dinner.

    As usual, the restaurant for dinner is reserved by Dahai, and Dahai is still very reliable in the matter of booking a restaurant.

    Xu Weichen had a good relationship with Jian and Peng Chen, so he was not polite to Peng Chen at all when ordering food, and the two of them ordered whatever was expensive. Fortunately, Peng Chen is no longer as tight as when he first came here through the book, so she didn't stop her, and let them go.

    Originally thought that since the name of the meal this time was to celebrate the new play I got, there would definitely be a few topics related to the characters or the new play discussed during the meal. Who knew that Xu Weichen and Shi Jian would concentrate on the whole meal During the meal, even if they were chatting, they would at most talk about what to do next after the meal. No one asked Peng Chen any questions about the new characters in the new play.

    In the end, it was Peng Chen who couldn't help asking: "Don't you have anything to ask me?"

    Xu Weichen was taken aback by her question: "What?"

    Peng Chen: "... just curious how I won The role of Qu Ling, after all, it is still said on the Internet that I won the role of Qu Ling because of shady background and background!"

    After hearing this, Xu Weichen calmly said: "Hey, the reason why those netizens said that is purely because Because they don't know you, if they knew you, they would know that you have a shady background and a backstage, but you have cheats."

    Shi Jian also nodded in agreement: "You are the biggest cheater."

    Peng Chen : "..."

    also!

    After a relaxing meal, Xu Weichen suggested going to a movie together. This movie was made before he shot the little princess, and he played a small cameo role in it. It was a really small character, whose appearance time was less than 3 seconds, the kind that would be overlooked without a magnifying glass. But he himself was very excited, yelling that this was his screen debut, and said that Peng Chen and Shi Jian must be honored.

    So Peng Chen and Shi Jian went to save face.

    It was Xu Weichen who bought the tickets, and the three of them sat next to each other, but they entered in two batches. Peng Chen and Shi Jian went in first, followed by Xu Weichen.

    The three of them arrived late, so after a while, the movie started showing.

    Peng Chen couldn't remember how long it had been since he had seen a movie, anyway, he remembered that it had been a long time.

    It's a pity that this movie is really not very good. Although Peng Chen and Shi Jian endured to watch it for Xu Weichen's sake, the subtext in their hearts is-this is really a bad movie.

    But because they were worried about Xu Weichen, the two of them only thought about it in their hearts and didn't say it out loud. But when Xu Weichen came out of the movie theater by himself, he couldn't hold back and said: "To be honest, I haven't seen such an ugly movie for a long time."

    Peng Chen and Shi Jian said in unison: "Me too."

    Xu Weichen: "..."

    It doesn't have to be so neat.

    Xu Weichen is still a student of the film academy, although Shi Jian doesn't have to go to school, but he has to prepare to join the filming group in these two days, so after the party, the three separated at the entrance of the cinema. Before parting ways, the three of them got together face to face to take a group photo, in the name of cooperating with the Little Princess crew to do after-sales promotion.

    The Little Princess production team has indeed been doing publicity recently, but it's just a splash. After all, from the director to the actor, the fame is not very big, and this drama is a low-cost online drama, so most netizens still don't like it.

    However, the director of Little Princess has always been full of confidence in his play, let alone Peng Chen. She has never been unconfident, so she was taken by these two people, and by the way, other people also expressed interest in the broadcast of this play. Out full of anticipation.

    During this period, Peng Chen actually received two advertisement invitations.

    They are all green tea beverages, one is relatively well-known, and the other is relatively small.

    But Peng Chen pushed them all.

    If this had been put in when she first came over from the book, she would have accepted it. After all, she was too short of money at that time, but it is different now. Now that she is Boss Peng, how can she accept any advertisement.     So she declined the

    other party's invitation very politely: "Sorry, I already have an endorsement for green tea products, so I won't accept similar advertisements."

But, I never heard that you have an endorsement for green tea products!"

    Peng Chen: "I speak for myself." The

    other party: "...???"

    After rejecting the advertisement, Peng Chen calmly waited for the big waves to wash away the sand. The notice from the production team, by the way, keep fit every day, run, have a beauty treatment, and take care of your skin. In short, don’t live too comfortably.

    During this period, she went to record another episode of "Chasing the Light, Girl".

    During the last performance, it was a 50 to 40 competition, so when I went to record the program this time, only 40 of the original 101 contestants were left.

    This episode of the program has been full of gunpowder from the beginning of the grouping. After all, we have already reached this point, and the schedule is half over. Next, there are two performances of 40 into 20 and 20 into 10, which are the final group. Nightclub roles too, so no one wants to stand still.

    When grouping in this issue, a new link of grabbing people was added.

    To put it simply, the top 6 contestants are the team leaders, and they can choose performances according to the ranking order. After the top 6 contestants have selected the performances, the remaining contestants will stand up one by one. First, the team leader will actively choose whether they want this If no team leader chooses this player, then the player can only go to the waiting seat first.

    But if there are many team leaders who choose her, then the player has the right to reverse the election.

    This kind of competition system is not bad for the players behind, and the players who are ranked 7th to 10th are actually more considered.

    Because these players may have been selected in the previous rounds, but in this round, they have become the chosen ones, and may even enter the pending seats.

    This is indeed a very big test for the mentality of these players.

    Because it is very difficult to accept your own failure.

    The seventh place in this issue is Xie Youran. And coincidentally, the leaders of the six teams did not choose her, so she was also the first player to enter the waiting table, ranked among the top 10 players.

    From such a long distance, Peng Chen could feel that her face was terribly ugly, which showed that her mentality was completely broken.

    The most important thing is that the 8th, 9th, and even 10th players behind her have all been successfully selected into the group they want to go to, especially the 10th last time and the 8th this time Ceramsite was even invited by six team leaders.

    Comparing the two phases, Xie Youran's miserable side is even more contrasted.

    Although other contestants entered the pending seats later, Xie Youran's face did not improve from the beginning to the end. Although in the end she was invited into the team by Cai Yunyun, the leader of the 6th group, but as soon as the group selection process was over, she turned her head and left the recording hall without saying hello to anyone.

    Lin Fangfei glanced worriedly at the direction Xie Youran left, and asked Peng Chen in a low voice, "Would you like to comfort me?"

    Peng Chen said lightly, "Go if you want, I won't."

    Lin Fangfei glanced at her: "Mr. Peng, I find you are really cold-blooded and ruthless."

    Peng Chen also glanced back: "Isn't this normal? I'm a vase, when have you ever seen a vase with feelings? ? That's a vase spirit."

    Lin Fangfei: "..." It actually makes sense!

    Peng Chen didn't want to comfort Xie Youran anymore, it wasn't purely because of her cold blood, she just felt that Xie Youran had already enjoyed enough preferential treatment for crying and making trouble. It is very unfair in itself that a crying child has milk to eat. If it is hard work, which of these players is not hardworking? If there is pressure, which of these players is not under pressure.

    She hasn't made her debut yet, this little pressure is nothing at all, the days of being hacked and scolded by the whole network are still to come!

    If she can't bear this pressure, it can only prove that she is not born suitable for this bowl of rice.

    Peng Chen was unwilling to comfort Xie Youran, so Lin Fangfei went by herself.

    Because it was a break time, Peng Chen was going back to his room to rest before preparing for the recording in the afternoon. As a result, he was stopped by the new rap instructor before he even left the house—because Jiang Siyan was filming a new movie recently, the program team hired a new rap instructor to replace him this episode.

    The other party was very enthusiastic: "Teacher Peng, let's go together!"

    Peng Chen nodded without saying anything. I have to say that the rappers these days are very familiar. The rappers from Jiang Siyan's company were like this before, and so are the new rappers this time.

    And the other party was chatting with Peng Chen about rap the whole time. Peng Chen listened patiently for a while, and finally couldn't help finding a gap to say: "Actually, I really don't know much about rap." The

    other party's eyes widened: "Don't Just kidding, Mr. Peng, you are very famous in our rap circle now, known as the chief coach of the rapper army."

    Peng Chen: "...???"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 1.3K 78
Ji Lanyue, the eldest princess of Zhaoning, died accidentally. She transmigrated into a novel written by later generations to upgrade the heroine, an...
1.8M 115K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
56.7K 953 72
After waking up, Xin Rao went from resignation to courage for twenty years, and ffinallybecoming the emperor of the female kingdom who had just forme...
100K 1.2K 98
In a car accident, Shi Ran became the cannon fodder female supporting role in the male protagonist's novel, and was also a girl group trainee who was...