Being green tea in the girl g...

By Xiaoshuo_

Peng Chen, who had been through the book more than a dozen times, opened her eyes, and found that she had tra... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142

Chapter 46

1K 16 1
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 46 The double standard set is very well played 6 Mr. Jiang! ...

    Jiang Siyan has just joined the team to make a new movie recently, so he may be absent from the post-recording of the variety show "Girl After the Light" for a few episodes. This is his working habit. When filming, he only focuses on filming, and basically does not arrange other work.

    Because he has just joined the new crew, he is actually not very familiar with the crew, but of course everyone must know him. When he first entered the set that day, he felt that some girls looked at him strangely.

    It's not the kind of shy blushing reaction after seeing a handsome guy, but a motherly smile, and whispering together while laughing.

    Later, when Jiang Siyan was putting on makeup, he couldn't help asking his personal makeup artist: "Why do they look at me and smile from time to time?" The

    makeup artist skillfully applied Jiang Siyan's base makeup, and calmly replied: "Listen! Have you ever heard of CP fans?"

    Although Jiang Siyan doesn't have many friends in this circle, he has heard these basic common sense, so he frowned subconsciously: "CP fans? Who are they talking about? Your CP?" The

    makeup artist didn't answer directly. Because if he remembers correctly, it seems that it was because of filming before, and then some netizens slammed Jiang Siyan and the CP of the heroine in the play. As a result, Jiang Siyan, who rarely loses his temper in front of outsiders, turned cold on the spot.

    The makeup artist happened to be there that time, and because it was the first time I saw Jiang Siyan lose his temper, I still remember it vividly.

    What's more, it was Peng Chen who was rumored to have fired CP with Jiang Siyan this time.

    That's Peng Chen!

    The well-known queen of vases in the circle, everyone around her doesn't know that Jiang Siyan hates vases the most.

    So the makeup artist didn't even think about it at first, but directly changed the subject: "Brother Jiang, do you think the eyebrows are painted well?"

    It's a pity that Jiang Siyan didn't like him at all: "Don't change the subject .”

    Seeing that he couldn't escape, the makeup artist could only observe Jiang Siyan's expression, and said cautiously, "It's Peng Chen."

    Jiang Siyan seldom posted on Weibo, so when he suddenly heard Peng Chen's name, his expression was rather dazed. The main reason is that I didn't associate it with the little princess drama for a while, and I thought it was the "Chasing the Light Girl" program that released the tidbits recorded in the previous episode, so everyone started to praise him and Peng Chen's CP. But the problem is that he didn't seem to have much interaction with Peng Chen during the recording of the last episode?

    Seeing his bewildered face, the makeup artist simply took out his phone and opened Weibo, where he found the video that excited CP fans.

    Jiang Siyan took a look at his hand and had an epiphany: "Oh, this one!"

    Makeup artist: "..."

    Oh, this one! What's the reaction? ? ? Is it so bland?

    And Jiang Siyan wasn't angry at all?

    This is unscientific, right?

    The makeup artist was surprised: "Brother Jiang, are you not angry?"

    Jiang Siyan was even more surprised than him: "Angry? Why are you angry? Do I look like such an angry person?"

    Makeup artist: "... ..."

    You are indeed not such an angry person, you are just a simple double standard!

    Although the CP fans on the Internet are all kinds of candy carnivals, the number of CP fans is still a small number, so it didn't take long for the filming footage of the Little Princess crew to spread, and gradually there were a lot of black Peng Chen voices on the Internet.

    It is said that Peng Chen started to tie up the heat again.

    It is said that Peng Chen started acting like a demon again.

    Many Jiang Siyan's fans also flooded into Jiang Siyan's Weibo, telling him to run.

    ...

    What Qiao Siran likes to see the most is such slanderous remarks about Peng Chen on the Internet, which will make her feel good all day long. She is also filming recently like Jiang Siyan, and it just so happens that the crew she is filming is next door to Jiang Siyan's crew.

    Qiao Siran has never cooperated with Jiang Siyan before, but who doesn't know Jiang Siyan's name! So as early as the first day Jiang Siyan joined the team, she noticed it.

    So after the footage of the filming of the Little Princess crew came out, Qiao Siran has been paying attention to Jiang Siyan's movements, and can't help but poke into Jiang Siyan's Weibo between daily shootings, wanting to see if Jiang Siyan will post A Weibo post publicly boycotting Peng Chen.

    But one day passed, two days passed, three days passed...

    Jiang Siyan's Weibo was always quiet, and even Jiang Siyan himself did not respond.

    It's like being tied up by the Little Princess crew to suck blood, and being tied up by Peng Chen to make CP so hot, it doesn't matter.

    Qiao Siran couldn't help but ask her manager Wang Yao: "...Brother Yao, are you familiar with Jiang Siyan?"

    Wang Yao: "Generally, the kind that I met a few times in public and said a few words. What's wrong?"

    Qiao Siran was really puzzled: "Does he look like a person with a good temper? Why didn't he react at all when he was tied up and fired by Peng Chen?"

    Wang Yao actually didn't know much . The friendship and inside story between Jiang Siyan and Peng Chen, after all, he is not familiar with Jiang Siyan, so after thinking about it, he can only attribute it to: "Probably he doesn't care at all!" After all, Jiang Siyan is an actor, and it's not a lot of traffic , so maybe they don't particularly care about the so-called CP speculation in the fan circle, hugging thighs and so on.

    When Qiao Siran heard what Wang Yao said, his mind instantly became active.

    Since Jiang Siyan doesn't care about being tied up and fired from CP, then Peng Chen can be fired, and so can she!

    Anyway, her current filming crew is next door to Jiang Siyan's filming crew, so there are quite a lot of opportunities to meet each other. When the time comes, find an opportunity to have someone take a few photos and post them on the Internet. There will be popularity and topicality. The most important thing is, maybe you can get in touch with Jiang Siyan because of this, and there is a possibility of cooperation in the future What about sex!

    Qiao Siran is not such a reckless person, she didn't act immediately after this idea came up, but quietly observed it for two days. After confirming that Jiang Siyan really didn't care about being tied up and fired as CP, she began to arrange.

    In fact, it is an arrangement, and it is simple.

    The two crews are next door, and there are only a few restaurants beside the crew. Qiao Siran found a time when Jiang Siyan was eating, and then took the initiative to go up and talk to him.

    They also said very high-sounding words, such as often watching Mr. Jiang's play, looking forward to the opportunity to cooperate and so on.

    Jiang Siyan didn't think too much about it at the time, so he just said "Thank you".

    As a result, at night, there were photos secretly taken by someone on the Internet, and the angle was tricky and confusing. Jiang Siyan's face was half hidden in the light, and the indifference on his face was covered, but there was still a bit of tenderness and concentration , coupled with Qiao Siran's smiling face, anyone who looks at the photo will feel that the two are having a good time talking.

    And the photo has been cropped, so you can't see other people in the corner, only Qiao Siran and Jiang Siyan.

    So as soon as these photos were posted, netizens exploded in an instant.

    Netizens complained about the video between Jiang Siyan and Peng Chen before, and made complaints about it, but except for CP fans who took it seriously, everyone else knew it was fake and they were just acting. Who would take the emotions in a play seriously?

    But the nature of the photos of Qiao Siran and Jiang Siran is completely different.

    This is so obviously off-screen!

    Speculation on CP is speculation on CP, speculation on gossip is speculation on gossip, if you really want to announce your relationship, it must be absolutely impossible! All of a sudden, all Jiang Siyan's fans went crazy.

    And between people, the most fearful thing is comparison. Before Jiang Siyan and Peng Chen were rumored to have an affair, many fans of Jiang Siyan were protesting, but now that Qiao Siran jumped out, those fans who hated Peng Chen before suddenly started to turn against him.

    [If you have to choose between Qiao Siran and Peng Chen, then I would rather choose Peng Chen. ]

    [Yes, I would rather be Peng Chen. At least Peng Chen was good-looking. If this is really with Jiang Siyan, how good-looking the children born by these two people will be in the future! 】

    【At first I really hated Peng Chen, but compared with Qiao Siran, I suddenly felt that Peng Chen didn't look so annoying anymore. At least Peng Chen didn't make his debut under the name of "Little XX" back then, unlike Qiao Siran, who made his debut under the name of "Little Peng Chen". ]

    [... ]

    Seeing these comments on the Internet, Qiao Siran vomited to death.

    What she hates the most in her life is the fact that others say that she made her debut under the title of "Little Peng Chen". When she first debuted, she didn't think so, she just thought it was a ride, but now she feels more and more that this It's completely a black history of hers, a black history that she can't get rid of for the rest of her life.

    This is also a very important reason why she hates Peng Chen more and more now.

    But these remarks on the Internet are not what makes Qiao Siran the most angry. What makes Qiao Siran the most angry is that before, the Internet was full of scandals between Jiang Siyan and Peng Chen, and Jiang Siyan and his team did not come out to say a word There was a rumor, but less than an hour after the scandal between her and Jiang Siyan appeared, Jiang Siyan's studio came out to refute the rumor.

    And the most amazing thing is that the studio directly forwarded the screenshots of the photos of Jiang Siyan and Qiao Siran, and then used a big, red and thick pen to write on each photo concisely and concisely. The two words [fake! 】

    Qiao Siran: "......???" The

    double standard set is very fun, Mr. Jiang!

    Qiao Siran thought that Jiang Siyan dispelled rumors quickly, but Jiang Siyan only felt that he was too slow to dispel rumors. He was filming at the time, so he didn't notice the news on Weibo at the first time. By the time he found out, the scandal between him and Qiao Siran was already on the top searches.

    Although he asked the studio to refute the rumor immediately, and even asked the people in the studio to remove the hot search between him and Qiao Siran, but for some reason he was always a little worried.

    He was worried that Peng Chen would misunderstand when he saw it, and also worried that Peng Chen would not respond at all when he saw it.

    So during the intervals between shooting, he kept tossing and turning to play with his mobile phone. I want to call Peng Chen, but I can't find any suitable reason for a while, so I can't call Peng Chen directly and ask Peng Chen, have you seen my scandal on the Internet? That's all fake, don't believe it.

    Tangled and tangled, Jiang Siyan suddenly had an epiphany. He felt that he paid more attention and care to Peng Chen than to ordinary people, because he never cared about other people's opinions before, but now he actually cares about Peng Chen's. view.

    In fact, Jiang Siyan's entanglement was completely meaningless, because Peng Chen never saw these things on the Internet. Of course, even if she saw it, she wouldn't believe it at all.

    Because she felt that Jiang Siyan's vision should not be that bad.

    And she's a little busy these days.

    The Little Princess crew is rushing to finish. As the heroine, Peng Chen has multiple tasks. She basically shoots from morning to night, and in her spare time, she is busy reading the script sent by the crew of Dalang Taosha. Get ready for the audition.

    So she didn't care about such insignificant things as scandals.

    But she doesn't care, it doesn't mean Dahai doesn't care either!

    Dahai didn't want to match Peng Chen and Jiang Siyan, he just couldn't figure out why Jiang Siyan would choose Qiao Siran instead of Peng Chen. This is so unscientific.

    No matter how he thought about it, he couldn't figure it out, so he took advantage of one day's shooting break and asked Peng Chen seriously: "Sister, if you are a boy, there are two girls who like you now, and one of them is like you There is a girl like Qiao Siran, if it were you, which one would you choose?"

    Peng Chen glanced at him and replied seriously: "Children only make choices, I want them all."

    "...? ??"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 3.2K 40
NOT MINE ORIGINAL TITLE: 在恋爱综艺做导师 AUTHOR: 十六月西瓜 In a heroine's Millionaire essay, the heroine is an amateur, relying on a love variety show to become...
1.8M 115K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
110K 2K 78
Shen Ming, who is known as the doomsday female killer, woke up again after her death and became a Shen Shuming, a notorious vase artist in the peacef...
3.1M 200K 90
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...