Being green tea in the girl g...

By Xiaoshuo_

Peng Chen, who had been through the book more than a dozen times, opened her eyes, and found that she had tra... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142

Chapter 41

1.1K 18 3
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 41 Why not let Teacher Yu Fei perform this song "...

    Of course, Peng Chen said so, so it is naturally impossible to act like this in the script.

    The truth of the matter is that General Wu'an played by Xu Weichen finally agreed to send troops to fight, but the condition he put forward was that Peng Chen must return to the general's mansion to have a baby.

    The monarch of the Wu Dynasty probably felt that as long as the princess stayed in the Wu Dynasty, she had already played the role of being a hostage. As for whether she was raised in the palace or in the general's mansion, it didn't matter.

    So he finally agreed to General Wu'an's request.

    However, in order to avoid nights and dreams, Peng Chen went back to the general's mansion, and Xu Weichen had to lead the troops out of the city. And the two couldn't meet halfway.

    So the scene that was filmed that night was that Peng Chen was escorted back to the general's mansion overnight, while Xu Weichen put on his battle robe and led the troops out of the city overnight.

    Previously, the crew of The Little Princess searched extensively, and basically did not film a few big scenes. So far the only big scene is the red makeup on the little princess's wedding day.

    But since Peng Chen and Jiang Siyan successively became the investors of this drama, the crew finally became rich.

    As the saying goes, rich and self-willed, so for the scene where General Wu'an led the troops out of the city, the crew hired hundreds of extras at once. Everyone put on armor and held weapons, and followed Xu Weichen who was riding a tall horse out of the city mightily, looking really majestic.

    Anyway, the director was sitting behind the monitor and was about to cry: "...It really is good to have money! Thank you, the father of the funder."

    Peng Chen thought that the director was expressing his gratitude to her, and was about to say "thank you", The director had already turned his head, looked at her and added seriously: "Thank you, the mother of the gold master!"

    Peng Chen: "...the mother of the gold master is a bit ugly, you should just call him daddy, I don't mind!"

    Director: "... ..."

    Although Peng Chen's status in the play is quite embarrassing now, he is a hostage after all, but the scene is more relaxed and comfortable than before. At least the scenes these days are quite easy for her.

    Because the most important thing for her now is to raise a baby!

    As for raising a baby, in fact, to put it bluntly, it means eating and sleeping, and eating and sleeping. To put it bluntly, it is not much different from raising pigs.

    Many times when the crew is filming, the props prepared are inedible. Take the food as an example. Don’t watch the actors in the show eat deliciously, but the reality is that the food is either cold or rotten.

    But the Little Princess crew is different. First, although Peng Chen is not the director's daughter, she is better than the director's daughter. Second, Peng Chen is not only the heroine, but also an investor. What is an investor? That is the gold master's father!

    Who dares to let the patron's father eat rotten food?

    So the props team dutifully prepared delicious and delicious food for Peng Chen every day. Although there is nothing delicious in this film and television city, there is a small village around the film and television city. The villagers in the film and television city grow all kinds of fruits and vegetables, and even the radishes are more juicy than those bought outside.

    The production team greeted the villagers over there, and asked them to send freshly picked fruits and vegetables here every day, and asked the villagers to send their own fish and poultry here.

    After a week of filming, Peng Chen remained the same. The director and Xu Weichen each gained five catties.

    The director is okay, anyway, he doesn't need to rely on his face to make a living, but Xu Weichen is the leading actor, if he gets fat, he won't take the role! So the director decisively gave Xu Weichen a death order: "I must lose weight within three days."

    Xu Weichen agreed, but there was inevitably a little grievance. Most importantly, he felt that this was a bit unscientific. Because when filming, Peng Chen was eating too! Why doesn't she gain weight just by eating?

    Peng Chen: "Have you never heard of a word called exercise before going to bed?"

    Xu Weichen looked at Peng Chen in shock: "...I am so tired from filming every day, do you still need to exercise when you go back?"

    Peng Chen also looked at in shock Xu Weichen: "Are you tired from filming?"

    Xu Weichen: "?"

    Peng Chen: "How can making money be tiring?"

    Xu Weichen: "...!!!"

    For a moment, it was not clear whether he was abnormal or his sister Peng was abnormal.

    Xu Weichen wants to lose weight these few days, so his eyes glow green with hunger every day, but these days the crew's scenes are all about eating and drinking, so his eyes were envious at first, but later turned into a bit of resentment.

    The director felt sorry for the child, so he couldn't help but teach him the weight loss experience of those who have experienced it: "The most important thing about losing weight is to learn to deceive yourself. Sometimes when your eyes are full, you have to tell yourself that I have eaten, no I’m hungry. That’s how I persevered.”

    Xu Weichen was a little impressed: “…Then how long can you last, director?” The

    director slowly spit out a mouthful of eye circles: “I can persist from one meal to the next. Rice."

    Xu Weichen: "..."

    I believe your evil!

    I don't know if it's because of Peng Chen and Ning Meng's "Green Tea" or some other reason, anyway, recently more crews have come to Peng Chen to film. There are protagonists and supporting roles, as well as decent villains.

    Peng Chen didn't mind the size of the role, nor did she care if she was a villain or not. In fact, as long as she was given enough money and the script could impress her, she could act in anything.

    But because "Marrying the Little Princess" is an ancient costume drama, she doesn't plan to continue to take on ancient costumes in her next drama. She is going to change her taste and take on a modern drama. So in this way, some scripts were eliminated in advance, and the remaining few scripts, when she had free time in filming, she picked slowly.

    Finally, one script was selected from a pile of scripts.

    It is a modern urban drama, and the heroine is a big star.

    The reason for choosing this script is also very simple, after all, how suitable it is for a big star to play a big star!

    Dahai has always supported any decision of Peng Chen infinitely, so as soon as Peng Chen was determined to take over the script, he immediately contacted the crew. After contacting, I came back and told Peng Chen that there was another very popular female star in the circle who seemed to be fighting for this role. But the other party didn't tell Dahai his specific name, so Dahai couldn't guess who it was.

    After listening to Dahai's report, Peng Chen was also quite surprised: "There are female celebrities who are more popular than me in this circle? This is unscientific!"

    Dahai: "...???"

    Anyway, even Dahai couldn't guess Naturally, Peng Chen couldn't even guess the female star. So she didn't bother to think about it, anyway, she would know it when the time came.

    Sure enough, within two days, Hai Hai, who has great powers, inquired about the specific candidate and said that the other party was Yi Xin.

    Because Dahai had said before that the other party was a very popular female star, so even though Peng Chen didn't know who this person was, he still cooperated and made a very surprised look: "Oh, it's her?"

    Dahai : "Yeah, I was also shocked when I heard it. Yixin, that's a real behind-the-scenes look! Sister, it's not that I want others to destroy my prestige, I really think that our chances of winning this time are not great. "

    Peng Chen glanced at him lightly: "What are you talking about, when did you think I had a better chance of winning before we went on stage? When I said I was going to participate in "A Date with Cross Talk", did you think I had a better chance of winning? At the time when I competed with Qiao Siran When I played the role of the princess , do you think I have a good chance of winning?"

    Dahai: "..."

    Peng Chen: "I didn't know who it was at the beginning. I got the role of the little princess, and I asked me over and over again, 'Sister, you Did you really get this role based on your acting skills'?"

    Dahai: "..."

    Peng Chen: "So does it matter if the odds are high? It doesn't matter! Because I am the best at turning against the wind."

    Dahai After being silent for a while, he murmured: "Sister, you are really not afraid of being slapped in the face when you set up the flag like this!"

    Peng Chen smiled slightly: "It's okay, I will set up this kind of flag in front of you alone. If I got slapped in the face, then I can only do nothing but silence it."

    Dahai: "..."

    Peng Chen and Dahai couldn't figure out at first how a modern urban drama could make Yixin such a behind-the-scenes star. Heartbroken, after careful research, I found that the director, producer, and screenwriter were all from Dalang Taosha Film and Television Company, so I probably guessed why Yi Xin chose this script.

    ——It may not be the script and the character that Yi Xin likes, but the professional team she likes.

    After all, Dalang Taosha is currently the most professional film and television team in the industry. It has produced many blockbuster dramas in the past few years, and the directors, producers, screenwriters, etc. in this team have won the "Top Ten Directors" and "Top Ten Directors" for many years in a row. Best Producer" and "Top Ten Screenwriters" and other professional awards.

    All in all, just like its name, the big wave washing sand is the real gold after the big wave washing sand. It is a very powerful team, and whoever can get on such a ride will have a brighter future.

    Such a good team naturally wants to cooperate even if they are behind the scenes.

    But what is better for Peng Chen is that the team does not look too much at past award-winning experience in selecting actors. They pay more attention to the fit between the actor and the role in the play. If the fit between the actor and the role is high, even if it is a newcomer, they dare to use it boldly. It is estimated that it will not be considered.

    In other words, Peng Chen and Yi Xin are on the same starting line.

    But what is particularly bad for Peng Chen is that although the team does not look at the past award-winning experience in selecting actors, they are very fond of the actor's reputation. They are more inclined to cooperate with those powerful actors who have good reviews and good acting skills, or with unknown actors who have been working hard for many years but have not become popular, but anyway, no matter whether it is the former or the latter, they are all Nothing to do with Peng Chen.

    The more Dahai inquired about the information, the more uncertain he felt, and finally he collapsed on the chair like a deflated balloon.

    Peng Chen was quite open-minded, and comforted him in turn: "It's okay, we'll just do our best and obey the fate. Anyway, if we really can't cooperate, it's not just our loss, their loss is even greater! After all, it's their loss." I got a chance to cooperate with a big star."

    Dahai turned his head to look at Peng Chen, and said seriously: "Sister, what else can I do for you now? Tell me, as long as I can do it, I will do anything for you Do it."

    Peng Chen: "I don't know, why don't you pray before going to bed every night?"

    Dahai: "...???" I didn't realize that you are superstitious.

    I don't know if Dahai's prayer before going to bed really helped, but Dalang Taosha finally called to tell Peng Chen to go for an audition. When Peng Chen received the call, he was on his way back to City A.

    She would go back to City A to record an episode of "Girl Chasing the Light" every half a month, and this time she also returned to City A to record the program as usual.

    The Dalang Taosha crew notified Peng Chen that the audition time would be one month later. At that time, the role of the Little Princess crew was almost finished, and the program "Chasing the Light Girl" was probably all recorded, so this time should be complete. no problem.

    The only problem might be that Dalang Taosha Company is not in City A where Peng Chen is located, but in City S which is several hours away from City A by car. But this little distance was nothing to Peng Chen, so Peng Chen naturally agreed.

    The audition time for Big Wave Taosha is one month later, so although this matter is important, it is not urgent. So after hanging up the phone, Peng Chen put the matter aside for the time being, and concentrated on dealing with the recording of the program first.

    The last time Peng Chen came back to record, it was the second stage of the public performance. At that time, the elimination list was announced directly at the recording site, so as soon as the recording of this program started, Peng Chen obviously felt that the number of contestants had decreased again. up.

    However, after the two performances ended, the total number of contestants has changed from the original 101 to the current 50. The total number has been reduced by half. Sometimes it is actually quite embarrassing to think about it.

    But that's the entertainment industry.

    This kind of elimination mechanism like a big wave washing sand is in line with the rules of the game in the entertainment industry.

    Then there will be 4 performances, 50 into 40, then 40 into 20, 20 into 10, and the final group night, 10 into 6.

    With so many episodes recorded, everyone is already familiar with the program recording process. It is nothing more than that the contestants group themselves into groups, and then choose the repertoire to be performed on the performance stage, and then practice each other for one to two weeks before continuing the performance.

    In the first two episodes of performances, there were instructors performing at the beginning. The first episode was Lin Fangfei and Yu Fei, and the second episode was the rap group's flying instructor Yu Yu. This episode of the program group had a whim and said that they hoped that Peng Chen could go up and sing the song "Green Tea" ", after all, the song "Green Tea" is really popular recently, and the program team also hopes to catch a wave of popularity.

    Yu Fei was sitting next to Peng Chen at the time, pinched Mai Xiao and whispered: "She sings "Green Tea", can she?"

    Although Yu Fei spoke softly, Peng Chen was sitting next to him at the time, so naturally heard it. She didn't turn around to talk, but smiled slightly, looked at the director after smiling, and said sincerely: "After all, I am not a professional singer, and writing songs across borders is just for fun, so I think professional Things should still be left to professional people..."

    When Peng Chen said this, Yu Fei had a very bad premonition in his heart, and sure enough, he heard Peng Chen continue to say in the next second: "...It's better to let Teacher Yu Fei will perform this song "Green Tea" on stage, what do you think?"

    Yu Fei: "...???" I never expected that I dug a hole, and it was me who buried it in the end? !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 1.3K 78
Ji Lanyue, the eldest princess of Zhaoning, died accidentally. She transmigrated into a novel written by later generations to upgrade the heroine, an...
54.3K 1K 84
Lu Lu transmigrated into the book's cannon fodder female supporting role, and the group was the control group of the heroine. Wicked again, and final...
100K 1.5K 120
https://m.shubaow.net/150/150943/ Author: ah Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-09-19 Latest: Chapter 120 rebirth finished 256,000 Rab...
109K 2K 78
Shen Ming, who is known as the doomsday female killer, woke up again after her death and became a Shen Shuming, a notorious vase artist in the peacef...