Homecoming

By Moonfairy28

The Agnihotri family. A very rich and influential family in the city. Jaiveer Agnihotri, the head of the fami... More

1๐Ÿ’œ
2๐Ÿ’œ
3๐Ÿ’œ
4๐Ÿ’œ
6๐Ÿ’œ
7๐Ÿ’œ
Aesthetic ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
8๐Ÿ’œ
9๐Ÿ’œ
10๐Ÿ’œ
11๐Ÿ’œ
12๐Ÿ’œ
13๐Ÿ’œ
14๐Ÿ’œ
15๐Ÿ’œ
16๐Ÿ’œ
17๐Ÿ’œ
18๐Ÿ’œ
19๐Ÿ’œ
20๐Ÿ’œ
21๐Ÿ’œ
22๐Ÿ’œ
23๐Ÿ’œ
24๐Ÿ’œ
25๐Ÿ’œ
26๐Ÿ’œ
27๐Ÿ’œ
28๐Ÿ’œ
Epilogue๐Ÿ’œ
Bonus๐Ÿ’œ
Abhimanyu Story

5๐Ÿ’œ

17.5K 1K 61
By Moonfairy28

Enjoy Reading, ...

*********************************

"Dont give up Ashika,...not so soon. Dad's life is in danger. Arjun will be broken if something happens to Dad,"

Ashika's snapped open her eyes hearing the voice inside her head before she remove her hand from the wall. She slaps her cheek to keep her eyes open. She take a long shaky breath and stand straight leaning against the wall. Gathering her remaining energy and motivation, she started walking toward the entrance of the venue holding the wall for support as her legs are shaking.

Her eyes move around to found someone to help her in finding her father-in-law. As she take more steps, her eyes fell on the man in a suit with his back facing him.

She made her way toward him and call him softly in her weak voice, "ex...excuse m..ee, sir.."

The man turned around and the confused look on his face change into surprise seeing her again.

He is the same man who bumped into her near the washroom.

Ashika was surprised and relieved seeing him. He seems a nice person to her.

"Sir..r I need you..r hel...p," she said as her voice broke while taking deep breaths.

"Ye...oh shit!! you are bleeding," he got panicked seeing the red liquid flowing from her temple to neck wetting her kurta with her blood.

"I am fine, but please help me," she said ignoring his worried expression. Seeing her eyes turning glossy, he nodded and said softly,
"ok ok, I will help you, just relax okay," he tried to calm her down seeing her restlessness.

"Okay tell me how can help you," Ashika open her mouth to say but cut of in the middle hearing a deep voice.

"Viraj, what are you doing here? we should leave for home..." Ashika's body stiffen as she looks at the person who appears in front of her. She felt her heart thudding in her ear in nervousness.

Yes, there standing her father-in-law, Jaiveer Agnihotri.

"Dad...sorry Sir," Viraj quickly correct himself seeing Jaiveer glaring at him.

Ashika looked at Viraj in shock not believing what she just see and hear.

"Why is he calling him Dad? Arjun doesn't have any brother. Then who is he?" she thought.

She felt Jaiveer's gaze on her. She look at him with lots of emotions in her eyes.
"She need some help, Sir" he informed Jaiveer making him frown in confusion but then his eyes fell on the side of her face which is covered with blood. He walk toward her and standing in front of her, he asked in a soft voice, "Can I see your wound, child?"
She hesitantly nodded her head feeling happy, seeing him concerned for her.

'He didn't remember me,' she thought feeling happy as well as sad.

He slightly turns her face to the right side while checking her wound. She smiles lightly feeling his care and softness for the first time.

Arjun was right when he told her that his father is the most caring and soft person for their family.

But her smile drop immediately as her eyes fell on the person behind the tree with the gun pointing toward Jaiveer.

Her eyes widen in panic and she pushed Jaiveer aside making him bump into Viraj.
"DAD!!" Viraj shouts in surprise as he held him.

"What the hell girl!!" Viraj shout angrily at Ashika but was startled, hearing the gunshot.

And before both the men think anything Ashika fell on her knees holding her chest. Blood drip from her fingers as she clutches her chest.

They run toward her and Viraj quickly held her before she fell on her stomach. Jaiveer immediately press his handkerchief where the gun shots her to control the bleeding.

Her eyes started dropping as all the energy drained from her body and all she felt is pain. Her head is bursting and felt heavy. Also, the left side of her face is paining badly. Her chest area got completely numb due to unbelievable pain.
Now her baby is moving around her belly kicking her painfully along with the cramps she was feeling in her lower abdomen.

Her tears were constantly falling from her eyes but no sound comes out except for her heavy and uneven breathing.

She hold Jaiveer's hand which was holding hanky on her wound and whispered in her weak and broken voice, "Sa...save m..y bab..b..y, plea..se..."

And a low whimper left from her trembling lips making her body curl and twist in pain.

Jaiveer look at Viraj and said, "Get her in the car, quick..." and without wasting a second Viraj pick her up in his arm carefully and lay her down in the back seat of their car.

Jaiveer open the passenger seat door but suddenly stop and look at her who was whimpering in pain.

Closing the door, he sat on the backseat laying her head on his lap and hold her hand which was tightly clenching the car seat.

"You will be fine, child. Just not panic and tried to take deep breath," he softly said seeing her breathing heavily. He rubs her hand with his palms in a calming manner.

"Fo...rgiv...e u..us, Da..d!" she said between her breathing while looking at him and few tears slipped from the corner of her eyes and disappears into her hair.

Jaiveer stop for a moment and frown not understanding what she meant.

"Relax, not stress yourself... NO, dont close your eyes," he ordered making her smile between her tears with her eyes close.

"Dad! She is pregnant," Viraj whispered in worry, from the driver's seat making Jaiveer's eyes snap at her stomach. His heartbeat stopped for a second in shock and panic.
He didn't notice her baby bump as she was covering her bump with the dupatta and also wearing a loose kurta.

"God... why did you do this to yourself, stupid girl?" Jaiveer murmured looking at her feeling angry on her and unknown fear seeing her this horrible condition.

"For my Arjun," she weakly whispered with a small smile on her lips.

Hearing her, his body froze in shock as sudden emotions rushes through him. His eyes sting slightly but he controls himself from showing his vulnerable side.

He snaps out of his emotions feeling her hand got limp in his hold. He got scared finding her eyes closed. He pat her cheek lightly to wake her up,
"Hey, open your eyes stupid girl... Viraj!! Drive fast, she fainted..." He yells still trying to wake her up.

Suddenly he got alert hearing the phone ringing. He look at the source of sound and found a phone near his feet.
Picking the phone from the car floor he look at the caller ID but his heart skips a beat seeing the name on the screen.

Arjun

But his eyes stuck on the photo of the caller. Unknown to him, his lips also curve slightly seeing Arjun smiling in the photo.

"Priya look at him, see he is smiling at me. His smile is so beautiful, God," Jaiveer said showing his wife their one-month-old son who was giving him a toothless smile for the first time.

His smile fell as he come back into reality and with shaky fingers, he slide the green button and taking a deep breath, he place the phone on his ear.

"Where were you, Ashi? Do you know how much worry I was? And why were you not picking up my call when I strictly told you not to ignore my call. For godsakes, you are not alone, Ashi. Okay leave all this,... how are you and baby...hello, Ashi can you hear me? Hello? Ash- "
Jaiveer quickly cut the call not able to hear him. He sounds so worried and desperate.

"What have you done to my son, stupid girl?" he whispered looking at her peaceful face.

Again her started ringing in his hand but he didn't pick up this time. He didnt have the courage to inform him.

Soon they reached the hospital. Viraj run inside the hospital to call some help. Jaiveer looks at her face for a few seconds before taking a long breath.

"Don't give up...please" he muttered, under his breath. Now he is getting scared.

Sitting outside the emergency room, Jaiveer's eyes fixed on the door of the room where Ashika was getting examined. Whereas Viraj was standing beside him tapping his shoe restlessly.

A nurse come to them holding a paper and said, "Are you with the patient?"

Jaiveer nodded.

"We need your sign in this form, and also write your relation with her," the nurse told handling him a file.

"We are not he-" Jaiveer cut Viraj showing him his hand.

"Where do I have to sign," he asked. The nurse point at the paper for a sign.

As Jaiveer wrote his relationship with her on the paper, Viraj frowned before his eyes widen in shock.

"Dad!?" he whispered still shock with what he just saw.

"How is she?" Jaiveer said the nurse handing her form back.

"Doctor is still examining her, he will let you know," saying the nurse walk away.

Jaiveer sighs in defeat while rubbing his forehead with his fingers before looking at shocked Viraj.

"She is Arjun's wife," he said moving his eyes to the front.

Again the phone in his hand rang, taking a long breath Jaiveer finally pick up the call.

"Ashi..." come a hesitant voice making Jaiveer gulp before saying,

"Your wife is in the hospital. I am sending you the address," he quickly said and about to press red button but stop hearing a shaky breath.

"she...she is okay, na" Arjun said in a low fearful voice.

"She will be okay... I am sending you the name and address of the hospital,"

"Sir, please stay with her until I reach there...please," he plead as his voice breaks in between.

"Okay,..."saying he cut the call and close his eyes for a second. He open his eyes feeling a hand on his shoulder.

"should I get you something...coffee or juice," Viraj asked seeing his tired face.

"Water," he said and Viraj immediately went to get water for him.

Suddenly he remembers a girl standing behind his son scared and timidly looking at him with teary eyes.
Again today, she was standing in front of him with her same teary eyes but this time his heart soften seeing her innocent eyes who were staring at him with longing and hope.

She is really a stupid girl for saving a man who threw her and his husband from their home. And risking her and her bab- ...baby?

My Arjun's baby. Means my grandchild.

She shouldn't take the shot, God please save her and the baby.

"Dad?" he comes out of his thoughts and look up to see Viraj standing with worried look and a water bottle in his hand.

"Don't stress yourself, Dad. She will be fine...have faith," he softly said comforting him. Jaiveer smile at the boy and nodded.

"Sit" he said taking the bottle from him. Viraj hesitantly sit beside him and look at door in front of him while tapping his one feet.

"Ma is calling," he inform Jaiveer but he just hummed.

"Will talk later to her," Jaiveer said as his thumb is gazing over Arjun's face as her screen saver has Arjun and her photo.

***********************************

Thank you for reading...

And Merry Christmas everyone🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🌲🌲🌲🥰🥰

And thank you so much beautiful reading for 1k read on this story.
Love you so much for your love and support to this story.
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘

How is the chapter, beautiful people? Let me know your views.

And dont forget to
VOTE
COMMENT

See you all soon
Take care 💜

Love u😘🙆‍♀️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Love Together By Radhi_

General Fiction

843K 46.8K 35
๐˜ฝ๐™ค๐™ค๐™  1 ๐™ค๐™› #๐™ฉ๐™ค๐™œ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™จ๐™š๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ เฟ™*เฟšเฟ™*เฟšเฟ™*เฟšเฟ™*เฟšเฟ™*เฟšเฟ™*เฟšเฟ™*เฟšเฟ™*เฟšเฟ™*เฟš "๐€๐š๐ฒ๐š๐ง๐ฌ๐ก ๐’๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ก ๐‘๐š๐ฃ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ญ" is the youngest son of the Rajput...
36.7K 2.6K 22
๐™ฑ๐™พ๐™พ๐™บ ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐™ด ๐™พ๐™ต ๐™ท๐™ธ๐š‚ ๐™ป๐™พ๐š…๐™ด<3 I smiled and asked "Kaisi lag rahi hu?" While swishing my head from left to right to hear the sound of my jhum...
7K 208 22
Advay Bhardwaj สšษž Agar tum mujhe yun hi dekhti rahogi toh muje pyaar ho jaega tumse~ A handsome-looking CEO. Cruel to everyone but caring and sweet...
31.5K 2.4K 13
The feeling of being unloved by one's own family was not unknown to Akshara. Yet she doesn't hate her family for despising her since she was only a n...