Being green tea in the girl g...

Xiaoshuo_ tarafından

Peng Chen, who had been through the book more than a dozen times, opened her eyes, and found that she had tra... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142

Chapter 32

1.3K 24 2
Xiaoshuo_ tarafından

Chapter 32 My strength really does not allow me to keep a low profile...

    When the director came over, what he saw was Peng Chen holding a long cherry gun and dancing vigorously. The picture was so beautiful and so beautiful that the director stood beside him and stroked his chin to appreciate it for a long time before nodding his head approvingly, and then gave a thumbs-up to the martial finger beside him: "The teaching is not bad, it really is a famous teacher who produces a good student! "

    Wu Zhi: "..."

    Although I know that the director wants to praise me, but I really feel ashamed!

    Peng Chen practiced the long cherry spear with Wu Zhi, and then practiced the knife and sword with Wu Zhi.

    Peng Chen really knows the tasseled spear, but she really doesn't know knives and swords. But as I said before, Peng Chen's biggest advantage is that he can learn everything very quickly, so even if it's something she hasn't touched much before She also learns things much faster than ordinary people.

    Anyway, after practicing with Wu Zhi for a whole morning, she can basically use all the props needed for filming. Especially the sword that needs to rely on the strength of the wrist, she is especially good at it, and she can even use double swords.

    The two long swords danced in her hands, and the swords were full of tricks. Wu Zhi was speechless, and even wanted to shoot a video and post it on Weibo.

    Filming is not a real fight. In many cases, as long as the moves are well-drawn, it doesn't matter even if they are not so practical. If it is simply more beautiful than the moves, Peng Chen's every move is better than the martial arts. After all, when Peng Chen used the flower gun in the opera before, it would win the applause of the audience. So she knows how to dance the weapon in her hand well.

    Anyway, when the director finally came to check and accept the results, he said with satisfaction, that's all right, and the substitute money was saved.

    Peng Chen had been concentrating on practicing in the corner in the morning, so he didn't pay attention to what other people were doing. But she doesn't pay attention to others, it doesn't mean that others don't pay attention to her. In fact, she practiced in the corner all morning, and Xu Weichen watched it all morning while filming.

    Ever since the scene in the bridal chamber, Xu Weichen has brought his own filter to watch Peng Chen. As a result, what is good about Peng Chen is doubly good for him, and what is bad about Peng Chen... No, is there anything bad about Peng Chen?

    Anyway, not here in Xu Weichen!

    So when we were eating together at noon, Xu Weichen's rainbow fart really came out as soon as he opened his mouth: "Mr. Peng, you are really good. I watched it this morning. Your sword dance is amazing, absolutely amazing!"

    Peng Chen was quite modest: "It's okay, okay."

    Xu Weichen asked curiously: "Have you learned martial arts before? Why do I feel that you seem to have martial arts skills?"

    Peng Chen shook his head: "I didn't deliberately learn martial arts. But we opera actors sing and fight It's basic skills."

    Xu Weichen was a little confused: "...what kind of actor do you think you are?"

    Peng Chen: "Actor of opera! This is my old profession, but later I changed my career to do cross talk, so you have to call me cross talk Actors are fine, too!"

    Xu Weichen: "..."

    I was so naive.

    At first I thought that the actress I was playing with was an idol drama actress, but after two days of filming, I realized that she was actually not an idol, but a capable actress. In the end, it was discovered that he was neither an idol group nor a powerful group, but his true identity was an opera actor and cross talk actor!

    Really... sorry!

    In the morning, Peng Chen practiced weapons for the whole morning, so in the afternoon, all of her scenes were fight scenes. Peng Chen also likes filming scenes. Although it is hard work, it is very interesting, especially when flying around with the wire hanging, Peng Chen feels like he has returned to his childhood. Peng Chen didn't know what dreams other children had when they were young. Anyway, when she was young, she always fantasized about being able to fly with wings.

    Now it can be regarded as barely realizing a childhood dream.

    The program group has more than one seat

    All the filming in the afternoon was fighting scenes, and in the evening, it was the daily life of the sisters of the little princess and the big princess.

    Peng Chen had read the script of "The Little Princess as a Substitute" before, and what she liked most was not the rivalry between the substitute and the male protagonist after the marriage, but this kind of beautiful sisterhood.

    Sisters are mentioned in many movies and TV shows, no matter how friendly they are when they appear on the stage, in the later stage, it is inevitable to turn against each other or blacken the scene of tearing X. But in the drama of marrying the little princess, the little princess played by Peng Chen and the big princess played by Shi Jian are very close and loving sisters from beginning to end. It is the relative who can block the knife for the other party at the critical moment.

    This is rare.

    Peng Chen herself is actually a person with little family ties. Before transmigrating the book, she was an orphan and grew up with her grandparents. After her grandparents passed away one after another, she was always alone. Later, she wore the book out of nowhere. Although she had lived through more than a dozen worlds in the book, for some reason, her family relationship in the world of the book was also weak.

    Either you meet that kind of vampire-like family like in this world, or you don’t have any family at all like in other worlds, and you just follow the master to perform for a living and make your home everywhere.

    In short, it has been a long time since I have experienced the taste and experience of being held in the palm of my family and cared for.

    But in the drama "Marrying the Little Princess", although the little princess played by Peng Chen is not lovable in front of outsiders, and is even sued by the subjects every three days, Shi Jian, as the big princess, loves this girl very much. sister's.

    If there is something delicious and fun, I always want to leave a copy for my sister. Although I don't like my younger sister wielding swords all day long, but when I see a good sword, I can't help but let my maid buy it secretly, and then quietly give it to the little princess without telling the queen.     Peng Chen felt that the logic of such a script was smooth. After all, if the eldest princess treated the little princess badly, why should the little princess replace the eldest princess and marry a man he had never even met?

    Maybe it's because people still get into the movie unconsciously when filming, anyway, even after the movie, Shi Jian couldn't help but take care of Peng Chen like a younger sister. When eating, I will take the initiative to bring her a lunch box. When the weather is hot, the whole studio will find a small fan for Peng Chen, and when it rains, the whole studio will go to find an umbrella for Peng Chen.

    Peng Chen said several times that he could do it himself, but Shi Jian made a good promise, and she still went her own way afterwards, and in the end Peng Chen simply let her go.

    Dahai, on the one hand, felt that it would be nice for someone to take care of his sister Peng, but on the other hand, he couldn't help being a little scared.

    In the end, he still couldn't hold it back, and the overbearing president Fan Di declared his sovereignty to Peng Chen in private: "Sister, don't forget that no matter how good others treat you, they are always just passers-by in your life, only me , is the eternal sea in your life."

    Peng Chen: "..."

    If the production team of Little Princess is a family that loves each other, then the production team of "The Legend of the Princess" next door is a typical Gongdou drama. In Dahai's words, it is more exciting outside the play than in the play.

    Although Peng Chen is not very interested in other people's affairs, filming on the set is actually quite boring, so she occasionally eats melons by the way: "How exciting?

    " He was excited about the whole thing: "Once before Qiao Siran went to the crew next door to play a cameo, do you remember? It is said that the reason why she came to the crew of "The Legend of the Crown Princess" was because of her best friend, that is, the actress who played the role of the princess Xiang It was strongly recommended by the director. As a result, within two days of filming, the fans of the two girlfriends got into a fight because of the endorsement." It     is nothing new in the entertainment industry to fight for roles and endorsements because of the same play. So even though Peng Chen has only entered the industry for a few months, it is not surprising.     Anyway, she didn't even change her expression after hearing this melon.     Dahai: "Aren't you surprised?"     Peng Chen: "Wow, so surprised!"     Dahai: "..."

    During the day, Peng Chen had just finished chatting with Dahai about Qiao Siran, and at night he went out for supper with Dahai after the play, and bumped into him head-on. From the looks of it, Qiao Siran probably just left the show, because she didn't even change her costume, she just put on a long knitted sweater over the costume.

    Peng Chen couldn't tell whether it was because of the lighting in the store or because Qiao Siran had been thinking too much about the endorsement these days. Anyway, Peng Chen looked at it so suddenly, and felt that Qiao Siran was very haggard.

    It's the kind of haggardness that can't be concealed by heavy makeup, and she has acne!

    Qiao Siran obviously also saw Peng Chen, she was not in a good mood at first, but when she saw Peng Chen, her mood became even worse.

    Oh, I'm so angry, why didn't I meet sooner or later, but bumped into Peng Chen when she had acne on her face?

    This is just as frustrating as going out without makeup and throwing trash and running into your ex-boyfriend!

    The last time she met Peng Chen in the film and television city, she rushed up to fight with Peng Chen. Today, her face made her lose completely, so she didn't even have the courage to go up and fight with Peng Chen. They pretended not to see Peng Chen.

    Peng Chen is actually not the kind of character who will take the initiative to find trouble when nothing happens. In fact, from the time she entered the world of books until now, almost everything she has done is just defense, and she has never taken the initiative to attack so far.

    And as far as Qiao Siran is concerned, Peng Chen also feels that there is no need to take the initiative to attack.

    So the two of them were separated by more than half of the restaurant, eating supper in peace with each other.

    If two celebrities come to eat in other stores, I am afraid it will cause onlookers and discussions, but because this store is opened near the film and television city, many of the diners who come and go are celebrities, no matter how big the wrist store is. The staff have all met, so when facing Peng Chen and Qiao Siran, the staff in the store were quite calm.

    After they finished their work, they didn't come up to ask for autographs or group photos. Instead, they found an empty table and sat down, then turned on the TV and started killing time.

    At first, everyone was concentrating on eating, and no one paid much attention to the TV in the store. As a result, when the TV rang, it was the familiar theme song of "Girls Chasing the Light".

    Peng Chen: "Wow! Variety show for dinner."

    Dahai: "Sure for dinner."

    Qiao Siran: "..." I can't eat anymore! goodbye!

    Qiao Siran quickly settled the bill and left angrily. Peng Chen and Dahai were originally planning to leave after eating, but when they saw the program was broadcast, instead of leaving in a hurry, they sat While eating in the store, there is a time to eat, and at the same time to watch the show.

    The last episode of "Girls Chasing the Light" broadcast the contestants' first public performance stage. At the beginning of this episode, the ranking of the contestants was announced, which is the list of the top 79. That is to say, in this episode of the show, 22 contestants regretfully left the stage of "Follow the Light Girl".

    The contestant that Dahai pays most attention to is Xu Jiayi, so when the program team announced the ranking, he kept trying to get Peng Chen to spoil him in advance.

    But Peng Chen ignored him.

    Of course Xu Jiayi was not eliminated in the end.

    After the first half of the player ranking session is over, it is the turn of the most popular mentor ranking. Although Peng Chen had already enjoyed this session once in reality, but she will see it on the show, she still feels... so cool!

    Facts have proved that Dahai’s coolness is the same as hers, because during the process of watching the tutor’s ranking, Dahai was hahahaha the whole time, and after laughing, he took out his mobile phone to take pictures of Lin Fangfei and Yu Fei, and prepared to take screenshots to make their emoticons .

    Although Peng Chen also thought Lin Fangfei and Yu Fei's reactions after hearing their respective rankings were funny, he still did not forget to remind Dahai: "You can do it yourself and have fun, don't mess around!"     Dahai lowered his head and poked the phone. Bu Li: "Don't worry, am I such an unreliable person? My phone is full of your emoticons, when do you think I posted randomly?"     Peng Chen: "... ???"

    The first half of the program is the ranking of players and the ranking of the most popular instructors, and the second half is the process of players selecting new tracks for the second stage of the show and training in the practice room. This half is considered the focus of the program, so it occupies a relatively long space.

    There was a time lag between recording and broadcasting of the program, and Peng Chen had a lot of work during this period, so when she watched the program, she didn't remember which part of the program would be played next.

    It wasn't until Zero appeared in the show that Peng Chen suddenly realized—oh, it turned out that this was the episode where she bet with Zero.

    Because Peng Chen didn't participate in the post-editing of the program, so she really didn't know that the program group still kept this part.

    However, the program team did not keep the complete details of her bet with Zero, but only kept the picture of Zero squinting at her, looking at Peng Chen with an impatient expression of "Do you know rap?" Then when the camera turned, it was the scene where Peng Chen sang the song "Chinese Style" from beginning to end without a single stutter.

    Zero posted a Weibo inexplicably before, saying that Peng Chen will be his favorite rapper from now on, bar none. At that time, this microblog caused heated discussions on the Internet, and many fans even left messages to zero saying that he was kidnapped by Peng Chen.

    Zero pretended to be dead the whole time, and didn't respond to a word. But that microblog was actually posted on his microblog for a week before he removed it.

    Now it's finally over, and it's over, except for the group of bad friends around him, few people mention it again. As a result, as soon as the show was broadcast, the matter of Zero's original Weibo post was once again revealed by netizens.

    Not only that, because of the rap that Peng Chen sang on the show, many netizens played memes on Zero's Weibo, and replied in a unified format: [From now on, Peng Chen is my favorite rapper with Zero, no One of @ zero@彭晨. 】

    zero: "……………???"

    For a while, he didn't know whether to say that this group of netizens is poisonous, or that this woman Peng Chen is poisonous!

    As a result, Zero was so depressed, and his good brother Xiao Xie came to make things worse.

    Xiao Xie: "Zero, do you remember the last time I recorded a program with Peng Chen, Peng Chen asked me to bring you a sentence, but I have been busy recently, so I forgot."

    Zero's intuition should not be a good thing, But he is very curious, so although he had a very bad premonition in his heart, he still couldn't help asking: "What?"

    Xiao Xie imitated Peng Chen's tone and said: "The last time I bet with you The thing really wasn't intentional, it's because my strength doesn't allow me to be too low-key, hahahahahaha... my strength doesn't allow me, hahahahaha..."

    Zero: "... ???"

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

3.3M 188K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
3.5M 149K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.1M 28.4K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
100K 1.5K 120
https://m.shubaow.net/150/150943/ Author: ah Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-09-19 Latest: Chapter 120 rebirth finished 256,000 Rab...