Being green tea in the girl g...

By Xiaoshuo_

Peng Chen, who had been through the book more than a dozen times, opened her eyes, and found that she had tra... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142

Chapter 31

1.3K 22 1
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 31 Thank you for the boy who put my pigeons...

    Peng Chen later sang a song "Dream of Butterflies" combining Kunqu opera tunes and ribbon dance.

    This song is based on the allusion of Zhuang Zhou's dream of a butterfly, and it should be an opera that does not belong to the world in this book. And when Peng Chen sang, he even filled in a few new words.

    "Admiring the spring scenery all over the world, I don't want to say anything. The beautiful scenery on a good day can't compete with her pearls and hairpins. In the past, Zhuang Zhou dreamed of being a butterfly. Butterflies play with flowers and can't be found. Every step makes a hole in the sky, and every song and lingering..."

    Peng Chen's singing is clear It was transparent and clear, and sang gracefully and beautifully when it reached the lingering point. Not only the several opera teachers who participated in the recording of the program with her nodded frequently, but Director Hai who only hoped that Peng Chen could make a scene for him was even more stunned.

    Especially when the chorus part ended, Peng Chen waved the long silk in his hands, the scene was so gorgeous and beautiful that it was breathtaking.

    Director Hai is a rough guy who hasn't studied for a few years, so he can't think of any fancy words to praise Peng Chen's performance for a while. Anyway, in the end, thousands of words were merged into one sentence - that kid who let me dove, thank you! ! ! I thank you on behalf of audience friends all over the country! ! !

    ...

    When the recording of the show was over, the group returned to the backstage, including Director Hai and the other two performers, who curiously asked Peng Chen about the origin of this performance.

    This song "Butterfly Dream" was actually taught by her master when Peng Chen was dressed as an opera actor. If possible, Peng Chen wanted to say the name of the master directly, but after thinking about it later, he finally hid the detailed information of the master. It is only said that this performance was taught to her by an old man who loves opera, but the old man has passed away for many years, so she is not particularly clear about the origin of this work.

    These days, many opera arias are passed down from generation to generation, and most of them are taught orally, so Peng Chen's explanation is quite reasonable. Besides, the show was really exciting, so after everyone expressed their regrets, they didn't ask any more questions.

    After the recording of the program was over, Director Hai readily asked the people below to go through the formalities as soon as possible so that they could send money to Peng Chen. Not only that, he also offered to invite Peng Chen to dinner.

    Peng Chen waved his hand, politely rejecting Director Hai's kindness: "I won't eat, and I have to rush back to the set to film in the evening."

    Director Hai knew that they were busy as artists, so he didn't do much to keep them.

    Peng Chen rushed back to the set overnight. Just like when she left the film crew, quietly, without disturbing anyone, so that when she appeared on the set the next day, both Xu Weichen and Shi Jian thought they were dazzled.

    But the director was quite calm. Of course he was calm, after all, he personally approved Peng Chen's fake! So he naturally knew Peng Chen's schedule better than the rest of the crew, but in order to show his concern for his actors, the director still had nothing to say: "Did the recording of the show go well in the past few days when I went back?"

    Peng Chen : "It went well. Not only did I record the originally planned variety show, but I also went to save a show for a friend." The

    director asked casually, "What kind of show did you save?"

    Peng Chen: "It's just an opera show." The

    director : "... ???"

    What do you think you saved?

    Generally, the directors of the crew don’t like the actors to ask for leave to leave the crew, because they are afraid that the actors will be upset after leaving the crew, and it will be difficult to enter the show after returning. Although the crew of "Marrying the Little Princess" is just a small and poor crew, the director also has his own persistence and pride, so after Peng Chen came back that day, the director was actually a little worried about Peng Chen's state.

    For this reason, he specially told the field manager in advance not to arrange too many literary dramas for Peng Chen this day, and it is best to focus on martial arts. After all, the little princess was originally set to love martial arts, especially before marrying instead of the big princess, the little princess was a "female war god".

    To use a line from the little princess in the play, there is nothing in this world that cannot be solved by fighting. If there is, then fight two more.

    Generally, there are fighting scenes in the drama, and many crews will let the actors practice in advance, and even some big crews will give the actors a year or two in advance to learn a special boxing technique before the filming starts.

    But because the production team of Little Princess was in a hurry to start up, and the same sentence, the production team was too poor, so there was no condition for Peng Chen to learn in advance.

    But fortunately, the crew has arranged for a special martial arts instructor, and also prepared a substitute for Peng Chen. Anyway, the director's meaning is that if Peng Chen can do it, he can do it by himself, and if he can't do it, he can do it himself. Anyway, it’s not a shame to use a stand-in for acting these days. You’ve never seen someone cut out a picture directly!

    After hearing what the director said, Peng Chen neither said yes nor no, but said: "Let me try it first!" The

    director waved his hand: "Then you can go to the side to practice with the martial arts instructor first, and I will shoot other people first." role ."

    Peng Chen obediently followed the martial arts instructor to the shelf where the props were placed. There are various knives, swords, and several long guns on the prop rack.

    The bearded martial arts instructor took a tasseled spear from the shelf and said, "Let's try this first."

    Peng Chen nodded obediently: "Okay." The

    martial arts instructor took the tasseled spear, turned his wrist around twice, Explain the movement to Peng Chen while spinning: "Just like this, hold the middle of the long handle, and then use the skill of your wrist to rotate it. If you are not skilled at the beginning, you can turn it a little slower. When you become proficient, you can flip it quickly. He even played a lot of tricks... After spinning, hold the long handle and stab it obliquely, and then pick up like this, it is a complete set of movements. Come, you have a try."

    Peng Chen took it, first He tossed the tasseled spear in his hand, felt its weight, and then quickly flipped it over as taught by the martial arts instructor just now.

    The martial arts instructor looked at the long tasseled spear spinning like a hot wheel in front of him, silent as a sculpture.

    After Peng Chen finished spinning, he stabbed obliquely as the martial arts instructor said just now, and then picked up heavily.

    A whole set of movements is done smoothly.

    She is good-looking, and it may be because she has practiced opera before, her figure and standing posture are more stretchy and soft than ordinary people. So as a martial arts instructor, the whole set of movements taught to her is also better than ordinary people. Anyway, the martial arts director himself felt that it was pleasing to the eye.

    When Peng Chen stopped, the martial arts instructor asked in amazement: "...Have you learned it before? Are you so proficient in Changying Spear?"

    Peng Chen shook his head: "I have never learned Changying Spear, but I have learned Henan Opera. You know, right?" The

    martial arts instructor shook his head blankly.

    Peng Chen: "Do you know Peking Opera?"

    The martial arts instructor finally nodded: "I know this, the essence of Chinese culture! But what does this long tasseled spear have to do with the essence of Chinese culture?"

    Peng Chen: "Peking opera has nothing to do with long tasseled spears. But there are flower guns in Beijing opera, which can be regarded as one of the basic skills of opera. This long-tasseled gun is a bit like that flower gun."

    Martial arts instructor: "...!!!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 390 42
After the cannon fodder fast travel task was completed, Gu Qing won the opportunity to go on vacation. As soon as he woke up, a sentence appeared in...
154K 3.3K 71
Author: There is a river without thirst Category: Rebirth through time Li Huan wore a book and became the control group of the heroine's cousin in th...
845 155 11
ئەم چیڕۆکە چیڕۆکێکی خەیاڵیە وە باس لەوە دەکات کە کچێکی کۆری بە ناوی هایون وە کوڕێکی کۆری و هونەرمەندێکی کۆری بەناوی ئایێن<>I.N لەیەکشەودا چاویان بە...
2M 113K 96
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...