Being green tea in the girl g...

By Xiaoshuo_

Peng Chen, who had been through the book more than a dozen times, opened her eyes, and found that she had tra... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142

Chapter 30

1.3K 25 0
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 30 Could it be that Tujiang Siyan is handsome? Picture him...

    The "Chasing the Light Girl" program group is much richer than the Little Princess crew. The typical performance is that in the Little Princess crew, Peng Chen, the leading actor, does not have his own separate lounge at all. When he wants to rest, he can at most Sit on a recliner in the corner of the set for a while. But in the "Girls Chasing the Light" program group, there is a separate tutor lounge next to the practice room, and it is still a single room.

    Peng Chen stayed up all night last night to practice the ribbon dance, so after she got out of the Huohuo group, she went directly to the instructor's lounge.

    There was no camera in the mentor's lounge, and the following photographer saw that she was tired and didn't follow in to continue shooting, so Peng Chen simply slept in the lounge.

    When Peng Chen went to practice with the ribbon dance teacher in the morning, Dahai drove her there, so Dahai naturally knew that she didn't have a good rest all night to practice the ribbon dance well. So during dinner, I specially bought some delicious food for Peng Chen, and finally found his Sleeping Beauty in the practice room after searching for a long time.     Dahai couldn't help complaining while unpacking the express package: "...What do you think you are practicing this thing for? Doesn't it smell good after a good beauty sleep? Xie Youran babbles and you just let her go, Don’t talk to her, or it’s over, anyway, we’re not the ones who lose in the end, can she turn upside down as a young student? You’re giving her too much face.”     Peng Chen lay on the sofa and glanced lazily at Dahai: "Didn't I tell you? Director Hai heard that I was going back to City A yesterday, so he specifically called and said he wanted me to come over and save the scene. He said that there was a program called "A Date with Xiqu" on their opera channel. "The column still lacks a guest performer. I didn't think about whether or not to be on it. After all, I haven't practiced much in opera recently. I was afraid that if I didn't save it, I would ruin it. But since Xie Youran took the initiative The provocation came, so I tried it by the way, after all, don’t you think the ribbon dance is quite suitable for dancing with opera?” Hearing what     Peng Chen said, Dahai felt relieved: “I’ll just say you Why do you bother yourself so much for a Xie Youran, co-authoring it for a long time or to earn a notice fee, and the slap in the face is just a matter of passing?"

    Peng Chen smiled slightly: "Of course! If it wasn't for the announcement fee, who would stay up all night just to bet with a young student!"

    Dahai: "..."

    Xie Youran didn't know that Peng Chen also received other announcements Xie Youran simply thought that it was because of her that Peng Chen learned the ribbon dance all night, but no matter what the reason for Peng Chen, anyway, this kind of person who said that he can learn anything well is really scary.

    Xie Youran felt a little ashamed standing in front of Peng Chen now.

    She didn't even dare to look at Peng Chen.

    Every time Peng Chen's eyes fell on her, she would unconsciously look away.

    It was she herself who showed her timidity.

    Peng Chen didn't pay attention to her either. After all, there were so many students to teach, and Xie Youran was only one in 79 to her, nothing special at all. And with Xie Youran's character, Peng Chen felt that even if she could make her debut in the end, she might suffer a big fall in the entertainment circle in the future.

    After all, a student actually tried to ask the instructor to be fair. You must know that in the adult world, sometimes unfairness is the norm! And what is qualification? Standing here, she represents her qualifications!     The recording time of "Girl Chasing the Light" is three days and two nights. Peng Chen spent too much time in the dance group in the first two days, so she went directly to the practice room of the rap group that night.     The rap group will surprise Peng Chen every time.     Because Peng Chen may not meet Jiang Siyan in the rap group every time, but every time he will meet a new mentor in the rap group.     At first it was Ning Meng, and later it was Zero who made a bet with Peng Chen but was eventually taught by Peng Chen to be a man. This time a newcomer came to the rap group. Chen actually didn't know him either.

    But this person obviously knew Peng Chen, and as soon as he saw Peng Chen appearing in the practice room of the rap group, he cheerfully extended his hand of friendship to Peng Chen: "Mr. Your new fanboy, you can just call me Xiaoxie."

    Peng Chen: "..."

    Xiaoxie: "I have never had a chance to say thank you to you face to face. It is rare that I can meet you here today. I must." On behalf of our entire company, on behalf of all our brothers, I would like to say to you sincerely, thank you! Thank you for slapping Zero in the face for us, thank you for letting Zero suffer! You don’t even know how much Zero is usually in the company, every day If you can win five people and six people, you are the only one who can convince him to lose."

    Peng Chen: "..."

    It can be seen that this person should be a brother who has a good relationship with Zero, otherwise he would not have complained so directly . Peng Chen saw that this person had no malicious intentions, so he smiled and reached out to shake him back: "You are too polite, but I actually didn't do anything. Then please go back and tell Zero for me, come on." I really didn't mean to bet with him this time, it's just... my strength doesn't allow me to be too low-key."

    Xiao Xie obviously didn't expect Peng Chen to say such a sentence, and his whole body was shaking with joy, as if he had adjusted the vibration mode : "Hahahahahaha..."

    Facts have proved that it is really comfortable to be a mentor with someone like Xiao Xie who has a funny attribute and is extremely familiar. Anyway, Peng Chen and Xiao Xie stayed in the rap group for one night. It's not like I've been a rap instructor all night, but it's more like a double-mouth comic talk all night.

    Xiao Xie said before that he was Peng Chen's new fanboy, but it was actually a bit of a joke. But after getting along this night, he was really attracted by Peng Chen's personality.

    So much so that he called Jiang Siyan after returning to the hotel at night, and couldn't help but suggest on a whim: "Boss, I remember you said you wanted to sign a newcomer two days ago, what do you think of Peng Chen?"

    As I said before, Jiang Siyan is not only an actor now, but also opened a media company and became the boss. Like Ning Meng and Zero that Peng Chen met before, including Xiao Xie who met today, are actually artists under Jiang Siyan's banner. In fact, Jiang Siyan came to participate in the program "Girls Chasing the Light" in order to take advantage of the program to see if he could pick out a few good candidates to sign with his company.

    That's why every time he recorded a show, he didn't have much time to appear on the screen. On the contrary, it was his artists who had more shots.

    In fact, Jiang Siyan had considered Xie's proposal before.

    Of course, it wasn't when Peng Chen just terminated his contract with Mangzhu Media. At that time, his impression of Peng Chen hadn't changed much! It was after he had recorded two or three episodes with Peng Chen that he gradually came up with the idea of ​​signing Peng Chen.

    On the one hand, it was because during the recording of the program with Peng Chen, his impression of Peng Chen changed a lot. He found that Peng Chen was not as useless as the outside world rumored. Everyone has talent, although the recent episodes of "Girl Chasing the Light" have confirmed that Peng Chen can talk about cross talk, sing opera, and even dance... But I don't know why Jiang Siyan always has a premonition, this is still It is far from enough to prove Peng Chen's full strength.     On the other hand, it is also because Peng Chen's recent development momentum is getting better and better. Almost every episode of "Chasing the Light Girl" is broadcast, she will be on the hot search. And I heard that Peng Chen has recently accepted a new drama. Although it is only a small web drama, it is an indisputable fact that Peng Chen's career is gradually recovering.     With Jiang Siyan's investment perspective, he felt that Peng Chen was definitely a potential stock.     So after recording the program "Sister Chasing the Light" the next day, Jiang Siyan offered to chat with Peng Chen.     This afternoon, Peng Chen was going to the drama channel team to rescue Director Hai, so after she glanced at the time, she said to Jiang Siyan very simply: "No matter what you want to talk about, I can only give you half an hour at most." .”     Jiang Siyan: “Enough is enough.”

    Because of the rush of time, the two of them sat and chatted in Jiang Siyan's car for half an hour without looking for a special place. Jiang Siyan didn't play tricks with Peng Chen, and directly expressed his desire to sign Peng Chen.

    Peng Chen also considered signing a contract before. After all, she now has Dahai as a small assistant. Now she doesn’t have many job invitations, and she can barely handle it. When there are more job invitations in the future, she still needs a professional team to help her. It is more convenient for her to handle various work matters.

    But she has no intention of signing it now.

    Because it would be too bad for her to sign now. She is still in the rising stage, or even in its infancy. If Jiang Siyan signs her directly with a first-tier worth, Jiang Siyan probably won't be willing, but if she is allowed to lower her worth to sign with Jiang Siyan's company , then what is she drawing?

    Could it be that Tujiang Siyan is handsome? Picture him in good shape?

    But these are not worth the money.

    So facing the olive branch offered by Jiang Siyan, Peng Chen refused very simply: "I will sign with a brokerage company sooner or later, but not now. The time is not ripe yet, and when the time is right, you will be able to come out." The corresponding price has been set, and I may give you priority for the sake of our acquaintance."

    Jiang Siyan: "..."

    Peng Chen said that she only had half an hour to give Jiang Siyan, really I didn't leave him a minute, and went directly to the opera channel column group when the time came.

    Director Hai was already waiting to greet her at the entrance of the TV station. Seeing Peng Chen's car approaching, Director Hai greeted her excitedly before the car stopped: "...Xiao Peng, thank you so much, thank you for coming Save this scene for me, otherwise I really don’t know where to find a suitable guest.”

    Peng Chen was already about to lift his foot and step out of the car door, but when he heard Director Hai’s words, he gave his foot to Received it back: "...Director Hai, let's agree first, the rescue belongs to the rescue, and the salary will still be paid!"

    Director Hai: "...Of course!"

    The part-time driver Dahai in the front row: "..."

    It has to be said that even if all the designs on Sister Peng collapsed, at least the rich and charming design would never collapse. After all, it stands too firmly!

    When it comes to the need to find Peng Chen to save the scene in "A Date in Opera", Director Hai really can't mention it, because he gets angry when he mentions it.

    In fact, as early as more than a month before the recording of the program, the program team has already found a guest performer. Considering that Peng Chen participated in the "A Date with Crosstalk" column before, the effect was particularly good, so this issue of "A Date with Opera" The column also followed the example of "A Date with Cross Talk" and invited a younger opera actor.

    It was all well said at first, but it turned out that there were all kinds of excuses and refused to sign the contract. Director Hai didn't think much about it at the time. It was the case that the contract was signed before the recording of the show, so Director Hai also assumed that the other party was in the same situation. Besides, he himself was busy and couldn't take care of too much, so he left this matter to the people below to watch.

    Unexpectedly, a few days before the recording of the show, the manager of the other party called suddenly, saying that he couldn't make it, and asked Director Hai to find someone else temporarily.

    I can't wait to see this shit, where else can I find someone?

    At that time, Director Hai was so anxious that he wanted to talk about lotus flowers to the other party, but the contract was not signed, and there was nowhere to say his reasoning. At that time, Director Hai was so anxious that his mouth was full of foam, and then he had an idea, and suddenly thought of Peng Chen.

    During this period of time, Director Hai has been surrounded by young people who are chasing Peng Chenlu's "Chasing the Light Girl", so Director Hai also knew when Peng Chen could sing opera. So he tentatively called Peng Chen. He didn't have much hope at first, but he didn't expect Peng Chen to agree in the end.

    As the saying goes, saving a scene is like putting out a fire, and for this kindness, not to mention that Peng Chen only asks for a normal salary, even if Peng Chen raises the price temporarily, Director Hai has nothing to say.

    Because Peng Chen was notified temporarily to save the scene, so Director Hai thought not to make it too difficult for the child, so he just sang some operas that Peng Chen is familiar with, and it's over if he can get the show over.

    Previously, Peng Chen sang Kunqu Opera in the program group "Girl Chasing the Light", so Director Hai suggested to Peng Chen before recording: "Why don't you sing a classic short circuit of Kunqu opera, such as "The Romance of the West Chamber" or "The Peony Pavilion"? Kind of like that?"

    Peng Chen thought for a while and asked Director Hai: "Such a classic passage, the guests who came to record it before should have performed it?"

    Director Hai was honest: "Hey, it's not just performed, at least a hundred times. Eighty times. Not only these masterpieces of Kunqu opera are often performed, such as "The Match of the Immortals" and "The Female Consort" in Huangmei Opera, and "Taking the Tiger Mountain by Outsmart" and "The Story of the Red Lantern" in Peking Opera, they are all The repertoire of our opera channel..."

    Peng Chen: "Have you heard of the ribbon dance?"

    Director Hai: "...???"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 341 93
Author: Milky Sweet Category: Science Fiction Space 297,900 words | Full text Update: 2022-10-19 The end of the world breaks out, and Tang Anan retur...
100K 1.5K 120
https://m.shubaow.net/150/150943/ Author: ah Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-09-19 Latest: Chapter 120 rebirth finished 256,000 Rab...
3.5M 149K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
1.2M 28.5K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...