Being green tea in the girl g...

By Xiaoshuo_

Peng Chen, who had been through the book more than a dozen times, opened her eyes, and found that she had tra... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142

Chapter 26

1.3K 25 4
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 26 That's Another Price!

    Xu Weichen then went out to smoke a cigarette to calm down for a while, and then came back to finish filming the horse scene again.

    After filming, he sat next to the director to look back at the shooting screen of the monitor, and then realized that he had actually finished filming the scene with a blushing face. It's just that he is too dark, so when he blushes, others can't see it, and he can only find out by himself.

    Because of this episode during the shooting in the morning, Xu Weichen didn't feel ashamed to sit at the same table with Peng Chen at lunch, but went to eat at the same table with the scene lights and his group of big men with his lunch box.     Shi Jian took the initiative to sit at the same table with Peng Chen, but she didn't take the initiative to chat with Peng Chen, she just focused on eating the whole time, but she would find time to look at Peng Chen after a few bites of food, and then look at Peng Chen after a few bites of food...     Peng Chen Although I don't mind being looked at by others, but no one can bear such a view!     So she couldn't hold back and asked, "Shi Jian, what are you looking at?"     Shi Jian chuckled, and said in a small voice, "Sister, have you ever heard a word called beauty and delicious food?"     Peng Chen: "... ..."     This girl is taking her to dinner!     In the morning, Dahai was not feeling well and went home to rest for half a day, so he didn't accompany Peng Chen in the filming. In the afternoon, he recovered almost, so he insisted on coming to the filming despite Peng Chen's dissuasion.     Then, taking advantage of Peng Chen's rest time, he worriedly asked Peng Chen about the shooting situation in the morning: "Sister, I'm not on the set this morning, is your filming going well?     " Vaguely said: "It's okay! It's just..."     Dahai's heart tightened: "...What is it?"     Peng Chen looked around and made sure that there was no one around, and then said cautiously: "It's actually nothing, I I just wonder why the people in this crew are talking about it? It doesn’t seem like they are serious people.”

    Dahai: "Hey, what else do I care about! Sister, you just think like this, if the production crew is not talking about it, why would they choose you, a cross talk actor, to play the heroine?"

    Peng Chen: "..."

    Although As an assistant, I think it's very daring to say such diss boss's words, but I don't know why Peng Chen thinks Dahai's words are so reasonable?

    Facts have proved that this crew not only progressed very quickly from the official announcement of actors to entering the filming group, but even the progress of filming was very fast. In the morning, I just performed ten miles of red makeup to send off the bride for marriage, and in the afternoon, I went directly to the wedding ceremony and sent to the bridal chamber.     Peng Chen even suspected that the filming progress would continue at this rate, maybe she would have to start filming the "pregnancy" scene within three days after joining the group. But later she recalled the script carefully, and remembered that the script did not seem to mention the plot of pregnancy.     It's okay, it's okay, I finally escaped a catastrophe.     The bridal chamber scene is not difficult for Peng Chen, because the difficult ones are not allowed to be broadcast.     But for Xu Weichen, the difficulty is really a bit big. After all, he just suffered a beautification attack from Peng Chen in the morning, so he's about to get a nosebleed!     As a result, the bridal chamber is about to come up, just thinking about it feels exciting!     The director didn't worry much about Peng Chen, but Xu Weichen, so he couldn't help telling him before filming: "Don't be cowardly, a man has to face the difficulties."     Xu Weichen waited for Ai Ai for a long time, and summoned up the courage to ask the director: "Director, is this intimacy?" How far is the film going to go? Is it just scratching the surface, or do you need to take off your clothes?" The     director looked at him in shock: "...What are you thinking, we are a serious film crew! And taking off clothes is another price! Do you think our poor crew can afford this money?"     Xu Weichen: "..." Okay, you are poor and you have a reason, you are right in everything you say!     Facts have proved that Xu Weichen really thought too much, and he was just scratching the surface. In this era of crackdowns, the filming of this bridal wedding night was only two scenes long. The first one is to throw Peng Chen onto the bed.

    Number two, shake the bed.

    Xu Weichen: "... how?"

    Director: "Shake it hard, with all your strength, don't forget that your character is the brave General Wu'an! It's time to prove your manliness."

    Xu Weichen : "..."

    Although Xu Weichen didn't understand why a great general's masculinity should be proved by shaking the bed instead of fighting on the battlefield, but since the director asked for it, then Xu Weichen must find a way to meet the director's request!

    So he endured his shame and shook it vigorously, and then everyone at the scene heard a crisp "click".

    Xu Weichen: "..." What's the sound, the profane fairy was struck by lightning?

    Finally, the person in charge of the props team came over to take a look, and said sorry to the director: "Director, the bed leg seems to be broken." The

    director was a little angry: "Is your prop bed made of foam? Just shake it and it will break ." ?” The

    person in charge of the props pulled his hair embarrassingly: “...That’s not true, it’s made of cardboard!”

    Peng Chen, who was pressed down by Xu Weichen, said: “…”

    It’s still the same sentence, sooner or later, the crew will take a pill. ~!

    Although even the prop bed was almost collapsed, the filming of the last few scenes was finally finished.

    And don't look at the director's scrambling, but the filming of the scene is surprisingly good. With just a few shots of the wedding night, the long-range and close-ups look pretty good from the monitor. Especially the scene where Xu Weichen pressed Peng Chenxu on the bed, Peng Chen's black hair spread out on the pillow, his skin glowed with luster under the light, and Xu Weichen, who lowered his head slightly and approached her, had a high nose and wide brows, and his Adam's apple rolled gently... The two seemed to be in harmony.

    The director was quite satisfied after watching it, but he always felt that something was missing.

    In the end, I discussed with the screenwriter of the team next to me: "Do we need to add two kiss scenes?"

    Although large-scale scenes are not allowed to be broadcast, a couple of kisses can be regarded as a benefit to the audience and friends.

    The screenwriter looked at Peng Chen tentatively, and Peng Chen didn't care: "You can add it if you think it's necessary, and I can do it."

    Since the heroine and the director have no objections, the screenwriter naturally has no objection, so he just wanted to say, "Then come one." Right?" Xu Weichen who was on the side raised his hand weakly and protested: "...do we have to cultivate our relationship first? I'm afraid my heart won't be able to take the kissing scene as soon as I come up!"

    Even if my heart can take it, the nose bleeds I can't stand it either! ! !

    When the director heard this, he wanted to lose his temper again. Because Xu Weichen's words are extremely unprofessional, because professional actors have already figured out a way to fit their roles long before joining the group, and what kind of relationship should be cultivated in filming, it's not a serious relationship. If you really develop feelings, something will happen to meow!

    In the end, Xu Weichen was scolded by the director and told him to stand by.

    Waiting for the next kiss scene.

    Xu Weichen sat on the rest chair with his arms folded, thinking that he was the one to be kissed next without knowing it. Peng Chen couldn't stand it anymore, and couldn't help comforting him: "It's just a kiss, it's a big deal, and it's over as soon as you close your eyes."

    Xu Weichen admired and was ashamed: "I also know that a proper intimacy scene is an actor's job. Part of it, but I just can't get over the hurdle in my heart... But sister Peng Chen, you are so amazing, why aren't you shy at all?"

    Peng Chen said modestly, "Because I'm just an ordinary money-making machine!"

    Xu Weichen : "..."

    As a qualified money-making machine, when filming the kissing scene, Peng Chen not only had no emotions in his heart, but even wanted to laugh a little. It's just that after filming, Xu Weichen's nosebleed, which he had been holding back for a whole day, finally came out, which frightened all the crew members.

    Because the filming in the afternoon was the bed scene of "Bridal Wedding Night", so even though nothing happened, the director cleared the scene meaningfully. Anyway, Hai Hai was not on the set at the time, he was basking outside in the sun and talking about the mountains with the crew.

    As a result, while chatting, I heard an explosive news from inside the crew - it is said that the sex scene this afternoon was so intense that not only the bed collapsed, but even people were almost killed.

    ...

    Dahai was frightened to death, and hurriedly ran into the crew to find Peng Chen.

    After entering, I found that Peng Chen was sitting on the lounge chair as if nothing had happened. Dahai rushed up, circled around her chair, and looked Peng Chen up and down several times. After making sure she was fine, she asked suspiciously, "It's not that the sex scene was filmed too intensely, almost Did you kill someone ?"

    Peng Chen was a little speechless: "Just one kiss, how fierce it can be, you don't listen to the wind outside, it's rain."

    Dahai: "Then how do they say that the bed is covered with blood?"

    "... ...It’s not that exaggerated, it’s just a few drops of nosebleeds from Xu Weichen.”

    But Peng Chen couldn’t help sighing slightly while talking: “But then again, this little boy who has never experienced the world just can’t do it. Dahai: "

    ...Sister, don't forget that you are also single."

    Peng Chen glanced at him: "Who said that? My first love obviously gave me money! In fact, it's not just my first love. In this life and the next, money is the love of my life." How can a man be reliable with money!"

    Dahai: "..." The

    reason for breaking up the film crew was probably to save money, and the filming at night had to be filmed until midnight.

    Peng Chen deliberately asked Dahai to go back to the milk tea shop, and then asked everyone in the crew to bring a cup of "Green Tea Princess" signature green tea. Peng Chen's "Green Tea Princess" is quite famous, but because there are usually a lot of people queuing up, many people in the crew have only heard of the name and have never drank it.

    Including several leading actors and directors, it is also the first time to drink.

    The director was very resistant to this colorful milk tea at first, threatening that he would live for forty or fifty years without drinking milk tea.

    Peng Chen glanced at the director calmly, and said unhurriedly: "Before my milk tea shop opened, my black fans were as resistant as you, the director, and even said that if they took a sip of my milk tea shop If you spend a penny for the milk tea, they will lose. You should have seen the result, right? Now, my milk tea shop can start to open a branch at any time, and they should almost lose all their underwear. Drop it!"

    Director: "..."

    I don't know why, but after hearing you say that, I somehow want to taste the cup of green milk tea in front of me.

    Compared to the director's resistance to milk tea, a little girl like Shi Jian really likes the signature green tea sent by Peng Chen. And the first thing to do when you get it is to take a photo, add a filter, and upload it to Weibo.

    [Shi Jian V: Thank you sister Peng Chen for inviting everyone to drink milk tea! Green Tea Princess's signature green tea really lives up to its reputation, it's so delicious! Also, Sister Peng Chen is really beautiful! Love love love! 】

    As a newcomer, Shi Jian only has a few thousand fans on Weibo, most of them are zombie fans, so she didn't stay on Weibo after posting, but quit Weibo directly, and then began to concentrate on drinking milk tea.

    As a result, when she finished drinking her milk tea and picked up her phone again, she was completely stunned.

    Because in just ten minutes, her weibo background displayed thousands of new messages, and this number is still rising.

    Shi Jian: "..." Mom, help! Did I accidentally touch some hidden mechanism?

    When Shi Jian clicked into Weibo with trembling hands, she realized that when she took a picture and posted it, she accidentally took a picture of Peng Chen. In fact, I didn't take the whole picture, but only one side of the face was photographed.

    But as a top streamer in the black and red world, just such a profile photo is enough for Shi Jian to experience what traffic is.

    Afraid of causing trouble to Peng Chen and the crew, Shi Jian worried about telling Peng Chen and the director about it. Peng Chen didn't care, and as for the director, it didn't matter. After all, free publicity and traffic are not for nothing! Besides, it was just a side face, and it didn't reveal anything that shouldn't be revealed.

    But when it comes to photos, the director remembered the makeup photos.

    Director: "Tomorrow at 10:00 am, the crew's official Weibo will release your makeup photos. Remember to retweet and publicize them when the time comes."

    Several leading actors agreed.

    After that, a few other scenes were filmed, and the three people's scenes for this day were completely called off.

    After the end, the theater manager sent everyone the scenes and shooting schedules that the three of them will shoot tomorrow, and the three of them dispersed and went back to their rooms to rest.

    However, the crew was poor and poor, and the accommodation did not treat the actors too badly. Anyway, the leading actors all had one room per person. It was probably because they were afraid that sleeping together would affect their rest, which would affect the progress of filming.

    The three people's rooms are all on the second floor, Peng Chen's room is on the side of the courtyard, while Xu Weichen and Shi Jian's are opposite her. Before entering the door, Peng Chen followed the international practice and said "good night!"

    It turned out that Shi Jian was fine, so she replied to Peng Chen normally, "Good night, little sister", but Xu Weichen, who was on the side, stuttered for a long time before uttering a sentence: "Every night...An'an..."

    Peng Chen: "... "I always feel that Xu Weichen has been weird since filming the bridal room scene in the afternoon, but I can't tell what is wrong with her for a while.

    Is it possible that excessive blood loss affects IQ? But does excessive blood loss really affect IQ?

    Facts have proved that Peng Chen's feeling is not wrong, Xu Weichen will be weird, because today he gave his first kiss! ! ! It's not the first kiss on the screen, it's the real first kiss! ! !

    And at that time, two kiss scenes were filmed, so he directly kissed twice! Oh~ my God!

    Xu Weichen was so excited that he couldn't sleep, so he lay down on the bed and called his good brother after washing. The other party didn't pick up the first call, Xu Weichen continued to call again and again, and finally woke up the person.     They are indeed real brothers, because the first thing the other party said when they answered the phone was: "Xu Weichen, are you

    a scumbag?

    "

Dad called, do you believe that I will sever the father-son relationship with you?"

    Xu Weichen: "... dog, I kissed my goddess today." The

    other party: "Did you kiss in a dream?"

    Xu Weichen: "It was in the play Ah, in the play! And I even kissed twice, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..." The

    other party: "Who is your goddess?"

    Xu Weichen: "Peng Chen! Didn't I tell you?" The

    other party: "... ...Peng Chen? How do I remember someone telling me that green tea is what he hates the most? He also said that even if he is a bachelor all his life, even if he dies, he will never be tempted by green tea? "

    Xu Weichen said in the tone of someone who came here: "You are still young, you have never tasted green tea, and you don't know how to appreciate the beauty of green tea. I don't blame you." The

    other party: "..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 115K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
110K 2K 78
Shen Ming, who is known as the doomsday female killer, woke up again after her death and became a Shen Shuming, a notorious vase artist in the peacef...
37.2K 341 93
Author: Milky Sweet Category: Science Fiction Space 297,900 words | Full text Update: 2022-10-19 The end of the world breaks out, and Tang Anan retur...
26.3K 475 45
https://m.shubaow.net/62/62617/ Author: June Watermelon Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-09-18 Latest: Chapter 45 3 Big Guys rebirth...