Being green tea in the girl g...

By Xiaoshuo_

Peng Chen, who had been through the book more than a dozen times, opened her eyes, and found that she had tra... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142

Chapter 20

1.5K 31 1
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 20 The Years I Was a Princess

    Some people, when they entered the milk tea shop, the flag flew up, saying that they would never let Peng Chen earn a penny from him. As a result, when I finally left the milk tea shop, I not only drank the cup of signature green tea in my hand, but also packed a few cups of signature green tea from the shop to take away.

    Yep, that's all about keeping your breath comrade.

    But obviously, there are not a few netizens who have the same idea as Comrade "Keep Breathing" but are really fragrant in the end, because many people posted messages on Peng Chen's Weibo that day, saying that they really wanted to I went to the "Green Tea Princess" milk tea shop with the idea of ​​slapping Peng Chen, but I didn't expect to be convinced by Peng Chen's milk tea in the end.

    Some netizens even replied to Peng Chen’s Weibo with grief, “I escaped your movie, your face, your cross talk, and your rap, but it didn’t work.” I thought I ended up falling on your milk tea. 】    Everyone was very curious about Peng Chen's "Green Tea Princess". Now that the netizens who have been there are all very happy, those netizens who have never been there are also starting to invite friends to check in at Peng Chen's milk tea shop. So in just a few days, the business of the milk tea shop has reached a new level.     On the opening day of the milk tea shop, although Peng Chen did not take the initiative to invite any friends to come to the shop to cut the ribbon to help out, the shop still received several flower baskets to celebrate the opening of her new shop. Yes, even Director Hai from the Chinese Opera Channel offered to send Peng Chen a big flower basket.     Peng Chen is a person who treats her well if others treat her ten cents back.     So she deliberately asked the staff of the milk tea shop to make hundreds of cups of signature green tea, and then sent them to Ning Meng's company, the "Chasing the Light Girl" program group and the opera channel program group.     After everyone received the milk tea sent by Peng Chen's trustee, they all posted on Weibo to thank them, so for a while, it felt like the whole world was showing the signature green tea of ​​"Green Tea Princess".

    Of course, some black fans are still very strong, no matter what others say, they just don’t buy it. Not only did they not buy it themselves, but they also tried to recruit more allies to resist this evil "Green Tea Princess" wind with them.

    The first thing they think of is to "keep breathing" classmates.

    After all, in the matter of Hei Pengchen, if you keep breathing and take second place, no one will dare to take the first place.

    As a result, Peng Chen's black fans spontaneously flooded into the Weibo of Keep Breathing, and then one or two took the initiative to leave a message under the Weibo of Keep Breathing: [About this evil green tea princess wind on the Internet, what do you blogger do? Look? 】

    Keep breathing and look at the 2 cups of green tea princess milk tea just delivered by the takeaway brother at hand, and reply in my heart, "What else can I look at, just watch while drinking milk tea!"

    In fact, keep breathing during this time for It was really hard work to find a cup of milk tea that tasted like thunder, because he had almost tried all the milk tea from the "Green Tea Princess" milk tea shop.     But I don't know how Peng Chen did it. He actually managed to make so many milk teas in the store but none of them impressed him, and even some of them were particularly suitable for his taste. Especially the signature green teas in the store, such as Green Tea Princess and Green Tea Queen, although the names are suffocating, the taste is really good.     This makes it difficult for the green tea princess who keeps breathing and wants to blackmail Peng Chen against her conscience.     Damn it, is it possible that this is what is meant by the so-called Heizi's stomach if you want to grab a Heizi's heart?     Sure enough, the more beautiful a woman is, the more insidious she is!     The business of the milk tea shop is booming, which can be regarded as a good relief of Peng Chen's financial pressure. Peng Chen is no longer the down-and-out actress who had to borrow money to repay the mortgage when she just came here. She can now order takeout and add chicken legs to herself and Dahai alone.     And sometimes life is like this. When you are down, it feels like the whole world is against you, but when you get better, you will find that good news comes one after another.     For example, when Peng Chen just woke up that day, he received good news.

    It's a new job offer.

    It's not an opera channel or a variety show, but a new drama.

    Although it's not a big-budget production, it's just a web drama, but you must know that the original owner hadn't received any new scripts for a long time before Peng Chen passed through the book, otherwise Mangosteen Media and former manager Wang Yao would It is also impossible to give up the original owner. It was the capital and the market that abandoned the original owner first, so the brokerage company made the same decision. Otherwise, with the face of the original owner, it would be impossible to be reduced to the point of being terminated.

    Although it's just a small web drama, the crew is quite formal, and even prepared a trial session.

    Although Peng Chen has traveled through books more than a dozen times, this is the first time he has acted as an actor. However, if the dozen or so books she has read before are regarded as movies and TV series, then her acting skills are definitely at the level of a movie queen, so Peng Chen is still worthy of trying a small online drama heroine of.

    But she is used to not fighting unprepared battles, so two days before going to the audition, she deliberately stayed at home and read the script from beginning to end.

    The title of the new drama this time is quite vulgar. It is called "Marrying a Little Princess". It is a light comedy in ancient costumes. The story is set against the background of Guowenchao, the daughter of Wenchao, who values ​​culture over martial arts. It tells the story of a noble little princess of Wenchao who loves martial arts since she was a child, so that the people dislike her and criticize her all over the country. In contrast to the little princess, there is the gentle, demure, well-educated and well-reasoned eldest princess. The eldest princess has full marks in appearance and appearance, so the whole country supports her and is regarded as the successor of the king. The Wu Dynasty, which lived next to the Wen Dynasty, heard about the great princess's reputation and sent someone to propose marriage. After being rejected, he held a grudge and directly attacked the Wen Dynasty. In order to protect the people of the city, the little princess finally chooses to marry the eldest sister.

    The role that Peng Chen received this time was the little princess who married the eldest sister.

    When Peng Chen was reading the script, he asked Dahai: "Although it is only an online drama, the role of the little princess is also the number one female. Why is it my turn?"

    Dahai thought for a while and said, "Probably because you and this Do the little princesses have something in common?"

    Peng Chen: "What have they got in common? I love martial arts since childhood?"

    Dahai: "No, it's the same thing that the people don't like, and the bad reviews are all over the country."

    Peng Chen: "..." This assistant probably won't be available.

    On the day of the audition for "Marrying the Little Princess", Peng Chen rarely woke up early.

    Considering that the role of the little princess has a lot of fighting scenes, and the director didn't say which scene the audition was for today, Peng Chen didn't dress up in a beautiful dress, but directly matched it with a white short T. Black tracksuit. Underneath is a pair of black narrow-leg cropped pants with excellent elasticity, which is easy to lift and kick. With a high ponytail and a pair of white sneakers, it looks full of vitality and can go to the battlefield in minutes .

    Anyway, Peng Chen felt quite satisfied when he went out and looked in the mirror.

    When we arrived at the audition, there were already many female stars waiting in the waiting area.

    Peng Chen didn't know any of them anyway, so he didn't react too much. On the contrary, when those female stars saw Peng Chen, one or two of them sat up straight in an instant. I was really scared by Peng Chenyan before, so that every time I met Peng Chen, I unconsciously adjusted to the best state, afraid that if I was not careful, someone would accidentally take a photo of the same frame and post it on the Internet. The contrast was tragic.

    Dahai carried the bag for Peng Chen, sat down with her on the empty seat in the corner, then lowered his voice and whispered into Peng Chen's ear, "Why is Qiao Siran here?" Peng Chen

    followed Dahai's words and looked around. Circle, and then imitate Dahai's way and listen     to it:

    " Who is Qiao Siran?"

You don't take people seriously at all, do you? ? ?

    Qiao Siran is now considered to be a popular female artist in Mangkhut Media, and she is also one of Wang Yao's favorites. Since Qiao Siran is auditioning here, maybe Wang Yao is also nearby.

    Just as Dahai thought about it, he saw Wang Yao, whom he hadn't seen for a while, push open the glass door and come in.

    Although Peng Chen didn't know Qiao Siran, she still knew Wang Yao. After all, he was the original owner's former manager, and he was such a neurotic person, even if Peng Chen wanted to forget it for a while, he couldn't forget it.

    Wang Yao obviously also saw Peng Chen, but he was not surprised. Because long before he came to audition today, he already knew that Peng Chen had also received an invitation for this script, and, like Qiao Siran, the audition was also the female lead of this web drama.     To be honest, it has been almost a month or two since Peng Chen terminated the contract with Mangkhut Media. Wang Yao always thought that she would be completely cold after leaving Mangkhut Media. However, he did not expect that Peng Chen's vitality was more tenacious than he imagined, and The development path is also unpredictable. When he saw Peng Chen appearing in the "Crosstalk Date" column of the opera channel, he almost suspected that he was blind.     Because he never dreamed in his life that Peng Chen could still talk about cross talk, and it turned out to be pretty good. Of course, it's not his own evaluation, but the evaluation given by the old man in his family who often watches cross talk. The old man is a seasoned cross talk fan, and even he said it was good, so it must be good.     Although Wang Yao was a little surprised that Peng Chen still had such a hidden skill, being able to talk about cross talk and being able to act are two different things. As far as Peng Chen's acting skills are concerned, let's just say that, grabbing a dog and giving it a meaty bone is better than Peng Chen's acting. It can only be said that Peng Chen's face was really blinded for nothing.     Peng Chen didn't intend to say hello to Wang Yao. The ex-manager, like the ex-boyfriend, should be regarded as dead even if he is alive.     But Wang Yao obviously didn't think so.     He lifted his foot and walked towards Peng Chen, and said with a smile: "Hey, our cross talk actor is also here to audition, so we must perform well later."     Peng Chen glanced at him lightly: "Why? You have to perform well, this kind of role is completely tailor-made for me, isn't it enough to act in your true colors?"     Wang Yao: "..."     After Peng Chen finished speaking, he stopped looking at Wang Yao, but turned his head to look at Dahai: "Dahai, do you think I should publish an autobiography?"     Dahai cooperated and answered: "What autobiography?"

    Peng Chen: "The title of the book is "Those Years I Was a Princess."

    Dahai: "..."

    Wang Yao: "..."

    Other female stars present: "..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 1.3K 78
Ji Lanyue, the eldest princess of Zhaoning, died accidentally. She transmigrated into a novel written by later generations to upgrade the heroine, an...
100K 1.5K 120
https://m.shubaow.net/150/150943/ Author: ah Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2020-09-19 Latest: Chapter 120 rebirth finished 256,000 Rab...
201K 4.5K 31
"Tell me what's going on, you can trust me." Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters from Attack on Titan, they all belong to Hajime Isayama. ...
109K 2K 78
Shen Ming, who is known as the doomsday female killer, woke up again after her death and became a Shen Shuming, a notorious vase artist in the peacef...