Being green tea in the girl g...

Por Xiaoshuo_

Peng Chen, who had been through the book more than a dozen times, opened her eyes, and found that she had tra... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142

Chapter 9

1.7K 29 0
Por Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 9

    In the girls' dormitory of the rap group, 8 trainees plus one Jiang Siyan silently formed a semicircle, surrounding Peng Chen in the middle.

    Peng Chen conveniently dragged a small dining table over to act as a temporary performance table, and took a ceramic cup as a "wake wood". She held the cup in her hand and opened her mouth to write two lines of opening poems: "Small Yaoqinfeng Weihan, Ziqi is not playing to anyone! The spring breeze is full of friends, and it is difficult to find a bosom friend." As soon as the

    last word "difficult" fell, the ceramic cup in her hand knocked lightly on the table, crisp The sound of "click" instantly echoed in the small girls' dormitory.

    Everyone: "..."

    It's fantasy, especially fantasy.

    Is there something wrong with Peng Chen or something wrong with their eyes? Why did Peng Chen talk about cross talk to them here, and he said it in a decent way?

    Peng Chen smiled slightly and continued: "Looking at you from my perspective, I can see the big doubts hidden in your small eyes. You must be thinking in your heart, how can this person talk about cross talk? She Isn't your old line of work a vase?"

    Cross talk is very particular about "smashing", and when you have a partner, you usually make fun of them, and if you don't have a partner now, you just make fun of yourself.

    Peng Chen herself said that her profession is to be a vase, which is regarded as a "self-defeating burden". Anyway, as soon as she said this, some people couldn't hold back their laughter.

    This burden is ringing.

    It's even getting hotter.

    Peng Chen continued calmly and said, "Actually, I didn't intend to learn cross talk at first. I was planning to continue doing my old job. After all, I have been a vase for so many years, and I have already become a vase. It’s an experience. But netizens won’t let it go! My mother won’t let it either, my mother said that there can only be one vase in a family.”

    Peng Chen is famous for his good looks, otherwise he is not qualified to be this vase. Although everyone here has never seen what Peng Chen's mother looks like, but I guess it must be not bad, after all, the genes are here!

    When Peng Chen said this, it was like smashing her mother again, so people immediately started to "噫".

    Peng Chen: "...Later, I came to our program "Girls to Chase the Light" and saw Teacher Jiang again. Oh, my vase heart was broken in an instant. After all, Changcheng Jiang is only worthy of this. It’s called a vase, no wonder the netizens told me to get out of the entertainment industry, and there can only be one vase in a circle!” Now

    let alone the female students at the scene, even Jiang Siyan was a little dumbfounded .

    Although he didn't have much research on cross talk, he had heard a few special cross talk shows, and he knew that what was said on stage was a joke and could not be taken seriously. So naturally he wouldn't be really angry with Peng Chen for this.

    But the problem is that before the media said that he hated vases the most, but now it is good, now that he himself has become a vase in Peng Chen's mouth, does this count as shooting himself in the foot?

    Anyway, whether Peng Chen's "vase heart" was broken or not, Jiang Siyan didn't know, but his new "vase heart" was a little bit broken.

    Peng Chen waited for everyone to finish laughing before continuing: "Since the road of being a vase is not feasible, I thought about it, so I should learn something too! I thought about it, and finally let me figure out a way ——I can learn cross talk! Just do what you want, and I went to learn art from a teacher that day. There was a folk art troupe in our place that was recruiting apprentices, so I went. The teacher who was in charge of recruiting at that time saw me , Said, hey, this child is really good-looking, really suitable for a vase."

    Everyone laughed, especially Xu Jiayi, who even laughed without any scruples about her image and fell into the arms of a girl next to her.

    Peng Chen: "I definitely can't do this, so I begged this teacher, saying that I just want to learn cross talk, as long as you are willing to teach me cross talk, let me clean the table and sweep the floor, I can do anything. The teacher probably saw my sincerity , It really made me stay. After studying for three years, I didn’t learn anything, so I would just wipe the table and sweep the floor.”

    Everyone at the scene laughed, and some people even said directly to Peng Chen: “Sweep one.”

    The stand-up comic that Peng Chen talked about today is called "The Apprentice". This is based on her real experience of learning cross talk in Quyi Troupe after transmigrating books. Everyone here has the experience of being an apprentice. Even Jiang Siyan, whose acting career can be regarded as smooth sailing, did not become an actor right away. three years.

    So when Peng Chen talked about a series of ridiculous things that happened when she was an apprentice in an absurd and humorous tone, including learning cross talk, she had to have a good voice, so she went to the park gate to hang her voice every day, but was chased away by stray dogs ; Later, I finally learned to talk about cross talk, went to the park to perform in the park, and earned so little that I couldn't stand the uncle picking up the trash next to me, so I urged her to pick up the trash together... Everyone laughed and felt empathy.

    Probably attracted by the excitement of this room, in the end even the little girls from the dormitories nearby blocked the door to listen to Peng Chen talking about cross talk.

    Peng Chen spoke slowly for more than ten minutes, and the students listened for more than ten minutes. Finally, Peng Chen said that she had finally passed the apprenticeship test, stood on the stage and began to talk about cross talk, and even said that she became famous. ...

    Everyone was ready to slap their hands, but Peng Chen changed the subject: "Everyone is spreading the word that a cross talk actress has recently come to the Quyi Troupe, and she is so pretty!"

    ...

    Student They all temporarily handed over their mobile phones for the recording of the program, but the tutors’ mobile phone program groups were not confiscated, so Lin Fangfei checked Weibo habitually before going to bed, and found that Peng Chen was on the trending search again.

    And the title of the hot search this time turned out to be "Peng Chen talks about cross talk"? ? ?

    Lin Fangfei got up from the bed, clicked on this trending search, and found that just ten minutes ago, the program team released a video that was nearly 20 minutes long.

    Just looking at the still pictures, it can be seen that it should be taken in the girls' dormitory.

    Lin Fangfei wasn't in the same group as Jiang Siyan tonight, so she was very upset at first, so she hurriedly followed Yu Fei to the girls' dormitory of the dance group and the music group and came back after a cutscene. So she really didn't know what happened to Peng Chen and Jiang Siyan's group tonight.

    So judging from the situation, Peng Chen actually went to the girls' dormitory to talk about cross talk tonight?

    If it was changed to the past, Lin Fangfei would definitely think it was a joke when she saw this hot search title. After all, Peng Chen can still talk about cross talk? Funny!

    But the dance that Peng Chen performed in the dance practice room before, including the two opera tunes that Peng Chen sang in the music practice room that she heard from Yu Fei later, made Lin Fangfei feel a sense of crisis.

    She didn't know whether everyone misunderstood Peng Chen before or whether Peng Chen hid it too deeply. In short, Peng Chen was completely different from her, the vase that everyone imagined was nothing but a face.     Lin Fangfei spent half a day mentally building herself before she clicked on this video with a complicated expression. Then he opened his mouth wide the whole time and watched the ten-minute video. Halfway through, she almost couldn't hold back her laughter.     After reading it, she silently clicked on the comments of the netizens, and then found that all the netizens were in the same mood as her.     [I never dreamed that one day I would see Peng Chen talking about cross talk. Sure enough, as long as people live long enough, they can really see all kinds of weird things. ]     [Some people seem to be female entertainers, but they are actually talking about cross talk...]     [Is this the legendary cross talk actor who was delayed by his acting career? ]     [I keep reminding myself when I watch it, hold back, don't laugh, this is the Peng Lucha you hate the most... But what to do, I can't hold back! I was really amused by Peng Chen in the end. 】    ......     In addition to paying attention to Peng Chen's talk about cross talk itself, netizens also paid attention to Peng Chen and Jiang Siyan's "love and kill each other".

    [Being called a vase, ask Jiang Siyan about the area of ​​his psychological shadow at the moment. ]

    [Jiang Siyan's dazed look at that time really made me laugh to death. ]

    [I remember that the media said that Jiang Siyan hated Peng Chen the most? Why do these two seem to be in harmony in the video? ]

    [Oh, it must be harmonious to have a camera, and they might have pulled each other's hair in private! ]

    ...

    Although the show "Girls Chasing the Light" has not released any feature films yet, it has already gained a lot of popularity thanks to the short video of the four mentors eating hot pot together. Now Peng Chen said As soon as the cross talk video came out, the program can be said to have really become popular before it was broadcast.

    Even in the assistant WeChat group where Dahai is, everyone is chatting about "Chasing the Light Girl" and Peng Chen. Someone even deliberately @大海出来asked him: [Dahai, your Peng Chen can still talk about cross talk, why haven’t you mentioned it before? 】    Dahai was also puzzled in his heart, but he typed quickly and replied: 【I told you that my Peng Chen is a treasure girl, but she hides it deeply! 】    Everyone: "..."     How can this be said to be hidden deeper, it is hidden too deep! Are you as deep as the Mariana Trench?     Dahai has been Peng Chen's assistant since his debut, except for the moment when Peng Chen just became popular, he followed Peng Chen and raised his eyebrows. After that, he started endless battles with black fans. Now that it’s been a long time, I feel proud again. Although the way of raising my eyebrows is a bit weird, no matter what, this time the netizens’ comments are no longer one-sided criticisms, but mixed with a few praises.     So when Dahai went to deliver breakfast to Peng Chen the next morning, he happily brought Peng Chen a lot of delicious food.     Although Peng Chen is not particularly strict about body management, as a female star, she is still very professional. So in the end she chose a few of her usual meals, and asked Dahai to take the rest of the breakfast to the other tutors.

    When Dahai came back from delivering breakfast, he saw Peng Chen standing by the window thoughtfully, still holding the phone in his hand. Seeing him coming back, Peng Chen said slowly, "Dahai!"

    Dahai: "Huh?"

    Peng Chen: "Didn't you ask me last time if I had any new job invitations recently? Now the new job invitations have come. Just now The staff of the program group of the Xiqu channel called me and said they wanted to invite me to be on the show."

    Dahai: "..."

    The author has something to say:

    smash the Yaoqin and Fengweihan, who is Ziqi not playing to! The spring breeze is full of friends, and it is difficult to find a bosom friend. ——From "Looking for Friends in High Mountains and Flowing Waters"

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

26.3K 475 45
https://m.shubaow.net/62/62617/ Author: June Watermelon Category: Rebirth through time Release time: 2019-09-18 Latest: Chapter 45 3 Big Guys rebirth...
54.4K 1K 84
Lu Lu transmigrated into the book's cannon fodder female supporting role, and the group was the control group of the heroine. Wicked again, and final...
3M 196K 89
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
109K 2K 78
Shen Ming, who is known as the doomsday female killer, woke up again after her death and became a Shen Shuming, a notorious vase artist in the peacef...