Being green tea in the girl g...

By Xiaoshuo_

Peng Chen, who had been through the book more than a dozen times, opened her eyes, and found that she had tra... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142

Chapter 1

4.2K 56 7
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 1

Peng Chen was awakened by a sudden knock on the door.

The moment she woke up, she subconsciously raised her hand and rubbed her temple. It hurts so much, like a pinprick.

After the pain was relieved, she quickly took a look at the environment she was in.

This is a set of large flats with a visual estimate of about two to three hundred square meters. The home style is mainly white. The bedroom is open and partitioned with glass, so Peng Chen can see the general scene of the whole room at a glance even while lying on the bed.

The whole house is exquisitely and elegantly decorated, and the exterior wall is even more equipped with panoramic floor-to-ceiling windows. At this moment, the sunlight shines in through the windows, making the whole room transparent and bright.

It seems that she finally dressed as a rich man this time?

Before Peng Chen could continue to think deeply, the "bang bang bang" knock on the door rang again. Accompanied by the sound of knocking on the door, there was also the voice of someone outside the door yelling: "...Sister, sister, open the door, I am the sea!"

Peng Chen pulled a knitted sweater from the bedside and put it on his body, and then went Walked barefoot and opened the door.

Standing outside the door was a sweaty fat man.

Seeing that Peng Chen finally opened the door, he couldn't help but let out a long sigh of relief: "...Sister, you finally opened the door, hurry up, we still have a program to record at 3 p.m., there is still time to go... "

Peng Chen blinked and blinked: "What program?"

Fatty: "..."

Under Fatty's spare no effort in nagging, coupled with the memory of the original owner finally received in Peng Chen's mind, Peng Chen finally sorted out the current situation. situation.

She is wearing a book again.

This time, she was dressed in a cool novel about the entertainment industry, and she was dressed as a female star with the same name and surname as her.

The other party is also called Peng Chen, 22 years old this year.

This girl took a typical Shuangwen heroine script in the first 18 years. She made her debut as an idol drama heroine at the age of 18, and she became popular as soon as she debuted.

But debut is the pinnacle, and everything after that is downhill.

Now black material is flying all over the sky, not only being called the white lotus of the prosperous age of the entertainment industry, the top green tea, but also on the verge of canceling the contract. In other words, not only the audience gave up on her, but even the agency was about to give up on her.

Now this face is probably the only part of Peng Chen's body that he can handle. Because even her black fans have never blackened her appearance.

When Peng Chen went into the bathroom to wash up, he deliberately looked in the mirror. I have to say that the girl in the mirror is really beautiful. Even without makeup, the skin still looks fair and transparent. From the bridge of the nose to the lip line, everything is exquisite and beautiful. Of course, the most beautiful thing is the pair of eyes, which are as gorgeous as peach blossoms, moist and bright...

Although Peng Chenxiang Self-proclaimed that he doesn't rely on his appearance to make a living, but who would think that he is too good-looking?

Anyway, after looking in the mirror, she was quite satisfied with her new look.

When she came out after washing, the fat man, to be precise, was Peng Chen's assistant Dahai, also dug out a contract from under the coffee table and handed it over.

Peng Chen took it over and took a look, and found that it was a cooperation invitation for a girl group talent show.

She is one of the mentors.

Although Peng Chen had never participated in a girl group talent show when she was wearing a book before, she had also been in the entertainment industry before, and she had been wearing a book so many times, so she hadn't experienced any scenes, so she just took a quick glance at the show. The contract was dropped.

On the other hand, Hai Hai carefully observed her expression and asked tentatively, "Sister, if you really don't want to record this program, why don't we discuss it with the company again?"

Peng Chen glanced at him: "I remember that I didn't seem to say that I don't want to record."

Dahai: "...Yes, you really didn't say that you didn't want to record just now, but you said it every day before! Just last night, when we were eating out together, you said This shitty program can't be recorded at all! But according to me, this program really can't be recorded, after all, there are only 4 instructors in total, and the other 3 hate you, and we will definitely suffer when we really record it."

Peng Chen: "..."

1 vs 3? Is it so exciting?

Peng Chen carefully recalled the contents of the original book in his mind. The original host in the original book finally went to record this variety show, and because of his poor performance on the show, this show became the last straw that crushed the original owner. Anyway, after the recording of this show is over, the original owner will be brokered The company terminated the contract. Afterwards, the original owner might have been in a hurry, so she couldn't think about it and went for plastic surgery. In the end, she didn't even keep her only appearance that she could be proud of. She was forced to quit the entertainment circle involuntarily, and she was completely confused.

In fact, if it is possible not to record this show, it is not impossible...

Peng Chen just had this idea flashed in her mind, when another voice stopped her: "Before making any decision, you should check your bank Card balance."

Peng Chen imagined the situation of the original owner, and when the words he wanted to say not to record came to his lips, he unconsciously turned a corner: "...Before was before, now is now, and now I want to record again."

Dahai I couldn't figure out why Peng Chen suddenly changed his sex, so he

asked subconsciously: "Why?" : "And didn't you just say that the other three mentors hate me? Since they hate me, they should spend money to break the contract. There is no reason to pay to break the contract after being hated!" Dahai: "..." Reasonable and well-founded, people can't refute it at all! At 2:30 p.m., Peng Chen, who had packed up, appeared on Xiaolu TV. Probably because the original owner often came to this TV station to record programs before, Peng Chen didn't need Dahai to lead the way, and arrived at the tutor's lounge upstairs by himself. The name of the program was hung on the door of the lounge-"Chasing the Light Girl", but at the moment the door of the lounge was closed tightly, and Peng Chen couldn't see the scene inside the room clearly from outside the door.

But she didn't hesitate, and pushed the door open.

Originally, she thought that she had arrived half an hour early, but she did not expect that two people in the instructor's lounge had already arrived early.

As soon as Peng Chen pushed the door, a man and a woman who were chatting all looked up, but they only looked up at Peng Chen, and none of them had the intention of saying hello to Peng Chen.

The atmosphere suddenly became a little awkward.

But this little embarrassment was nothing to Peng Chen, so she closed the door of the lounge with a calm face and continued to walk in, preparing to find an empty seat to sit down.

In the process of walking, Peng Chen could feel the man staring at her.

On the way here, Peng Chen had already searched the Internet for information about the program "Girl Chasing the Light", so he still had a little impression of this male tutor.

This person is called Yu Fei, and he is a singer. He also made his debut through the talent show at the beginning, which can be regarded as the originator of the talent show.

And his other identity is the "rumored boyfriend" of the original owner.

When it comes to the "rumored boyfriend", I have to mention the black material of the original owner. In fact, one of the important reasons why the original owner is full of rumors, and even praised by netizens as the prosperous white lotus in the entertainment circle, the top green tea, is that all the actors who have worked with her will eventually have scandals with the original owner.

Although Peng Chen himself felt that the male artists might have initiated the scandals passed on by the original owner, the fans of the male artists didn't care about that. They only knew that their brother had been touched and dirty, so they chased after the original owner in various ways. scold. In my impression, Yu Fei's fans were the ones who scolded him the most.

So Peng Chen couldn't figure out why Yu Fei didn't break the contract even though she knew she would come to this show.

She couldn't even figure out why this guy would agree to sign on to the show.

Could it be that he is as short of money as himself?

But Peng Chen didn't bother to think about other people's affairs for a while, and now she just wanted to find a stool and sit down.

The reason why Yu Fei kept staring at Peng Chen was because he was quite conflicted at the moment. He was afraid that Peng Chen would sit down on the empty seat beside him, but also vaguely hoped that Peng Chen could sit beside him.

I'm afraid it's easy to understand, after all, Peng Chen's reputation is very bad now, and black rumors are flying all over the sky. As for wanting Peng Chen to come over, it's because in the entertainment circle, black and red are also red, and only when there is topicality can there be popularity. This is also the reason why Yu Feiming would sign this show knowing that Peng Chen would be there.

Then he watched helplessly as Peng Chen walked to the single sofa farthest from him and sat down.

Before Yu Fei had time to react appropriately, Lin Fangfei at the side let out a soft snort.

In fact, it is really not Yu Fei's turn to say who in this room hates Peng Chen the most. After all, no matter how much Yu Fei doesn't like Peng Chen, because of her face, she will treat Peng Chen preferentially. But Lin Fangfei, who is also a female star, is different, because what she hates the most is Peng Chen's face.

And it was because of Peng Chen's face that she formed a relationship with Peng Chen. It sounds like it was the red carpet not long ago. At that time, she and Peng Chen appeared on the stage, because she stayed on the red carpet for a while, so she was photographed in the same frame with Peng Chen. Anyway, the Internet was overwhelming that day It was all the news that she was suppressed by Peng Chenyan.

She was so angry that she smashed the phone on the spot.

This time, she came to record this file of "Chasing the Light, Girl", and she came for Peng Chen. After all, although she was not a professional singer, she graduated from Zheng'er Bajing Dance Academy. Although he hasn't danced much since he became an actor, and his business is quite unfamiliar, compared with Peng Chen, it must be more than enough.

Although her sneer just now wasn't too big, it wasn't too small either. It was clear that she wanted Peng Chen to hear it. After all, who in and out of the circle doesn't know that Peng Chen rubs against a male celebrity when he meets a male celebrity, so he knows how to avoid suspicion?

What to pretend!

Of course, Peng Chen also heard Lin Fangfei's sneer, and she not only heard it, but also asked with special concern: "What's wrong with Mr. Lin? Does your throat feel uncomfortable? Could it be that the air conditioner in this room is turned on too much and you're getting cold?" How about we squeeze together on the same sofa, warm and warm?"

Lin Fangfei: "..." Who wants to squeeze with you, stay away from me, don't touch me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 184K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...
100K 1.2K 98
In a car accident, Shi Ran became the cannon fodder female supporting role in the male protagonist's novel, and was also a girl group trainee who was...
54K 1K 84
Lu Lu transmigrated into the book's cannon fodder female supporting role, and the group was the control group of the heroine. Wicked again, and final...
147K 3.1K 71
Author: There is a river without thirst Category: Rebirth through time Li Huan wore a book and became the control group of the heroine's cousin in th...