I dont do drugs.| Jangkku🍒

By chaesidesofficial

A model student, meets her sisters bestfriends brother, on the first day of school, the professors favouritis... More

Authors introduction
'mi amor start it slow.
doin' too much, relax a bit.
love and war?
New charater + update😰
not cheatin' if i wasnt with you.
he got that lipstick, lipgloss, hickeys too.
said its her first time, think she mighta' lied.
then we're lost till we're found.
when the parties over.
I don't give a fuck about you anyways, who ever said I gave a shit about you?
if i was you, i'd wanna be me too.
if you love me won't you say something?
you drew stars around my scars.
when i touch her i feel like im cheating on you.
i'm sitting here, crying in my prom dress.
promise i'll never leave you again, i'll take you to my loving arms.
i don't even know im talking nonsense.
can you love me like that?
yes, I'm blaming you and you know I can't fake it, now or never.
i don't do drugs, still i want you.
end.

kiss me more.

1K 35 35
By chaesidesofficial

005

You definitely messed up" Yuna reminded her, but Wonyoung just rolled her eyes, „Way to point out the obvious, Yuna.." she mumbles gritting her teeth in frustration.

„Aghh! That was so embarrassing!" Wonyoung complaints sinking down on her light green soft comforter that she was sitting on, making her sank down the floor, „Yuna... Yujin... What do I do??" she whines while the olders shrugged, „Maybe you should just wait til Karina arrives?" Yujin suggested.

Though the younger couldn't wait for a few more bits, „But.. I need help right now! I don't know what to do!!!" she whines as the two looked at her in disbelief, „What- It's not like you're meeting him right now? I'll call Karina." Yuna insisted completely tired of her whining.

She dialled Karinas number, she called her over and over again, she really did.

Thought there was no answer..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Karina

Her class finally ended, as she sighed in relief packing her stuff completely taking her time as she stretched her arms out. She stretched out so good— well.. too... good, that she let out a soft moan earning everyones attention.

;-What i meant by everyone, i meant Heeseung, and only Heeseung-

Karina realised what she did covering her mouth as she looked at Heeseung who was giggling at her- well not exactly at her, she was trying not to look at her, though since there was only the two of them on the room, it was easy for her to understand, the cause of Heeseungs giggles was her.

Staring at the laughing Heeseung in disbelief. As she was staring at him, she slowly got mesmerised by his looks , seeing his side profile, his heart shaped lips carved into a smile exposing his pretty white teeth, Further more, knowing she was behind with that smile, sended butterflies through her stomach completely lost on her own world.

Coming back to reality, she snapped out of the pretty day dream of hers looking back to what she was doing, What the hell— she thought to herself, forcing herself to continue packing her stuff.

Completely trying to ignore his presence as if he wasn't there, she rushed packing her stuff as she bite her lip. Tidying up as she went to leave, she went to her hook, grabbing her white patched detailed functional backpack, she rushed down the hall completely embarrassed.

Karina!" She automatically froze on her spot as if she was some kind of programmed computer, sending orders. She knew whos voice it belonged that called her name, though what she didn't know was why she froze.

She slowly turned around with a blunt expression on her face, her eyes wide open as if she saw some kind of ghost, she went pale, though her cheeks were blushing red, feeling her sweat of nervousness flow down her head, she couldn't even speak. Seeing the one and only Lee Heeseung walking towards her.

You were the girl who gave me a tour on the first day of school, right?" Heeseung asked walking a bit closer towards her, speaking with his charming voice that somehow slowly calmed her down, yet she was still nervous.

However, she didn't know why she was feeling that way. Regardless, she refused to believe it was her feelings that was making her like this, she believed and forced to herself that she was only feeling this way was because she felt awkward around him.

Hello??" Heeseung bended down her level a bit waving his hands through the zoning out Karina, making her come back to earth.

Ah yes... I am.. Why? Do you need anything?" she responds, smiling nervously at him. Heeseung noticed how nervous she was chuckling at her. He gently lifted her chin up so he could admire her gorgeous face,her doe eyes,heart shaped lips, Fuck, how is she real— he thoughts to himself, completely mesmerized by her looks.

This made Karinas heart beat at an immovable speed.

Do you maybe wanna go out sometime?" Lee asks completely and surely being straight forward with her with that charming tone of his that she could listen to the whole day.

As if she was some kind of programmed computer, she instantly responded with an „I'd love too.." she could've sworned that was not what was on her head, it was more like, why are you asking me this?, how is your voice so soothing and calm its so addicting?!.., How are you so attractive?— and more. Heeseung took his finger off her chin placing his hands on his pocket.

Ofcouse Karina wasn't that selfish friend, as her lips curved into a smirk, „What do you think about inviting Sunghoon and Wonyoung with us" she suggested, while Heeseung nodded in agreement, „Sure..! I'll text you when... Can i have your number?" he smiled, taking out his phone, exchanging numbers.

Double date-

Wonyoung was glaring at Karina the entire time while Karina couldn't do a thing but smile innocently at her. „So should we get something to order?" Heeseung asks breaking off the loud silence between the four.

That was about an hour ago. Now Heeseung and Karina excused them selves excusing they wanted to see the jElLyFiSH since Heeseung has been 'wanting' one. Now Sunghoon could punch the crap outta him knowing damn well theres no jEllyFiSh around their area, but also didn't stop them from going not wanting it to look like he doesen't want to be around Wonyoung.

I'll be going to the bathroom.." Wonyoung excused herself, while Sunghoon nodded awkwardly as she rushed to the bathroom with a pale face.

As she left, something caught Sunghoons eye. A man about 54 years old, two seats infront of them followed Wonyoung to the bathroom. He didn't really wanted to be paranoid and let it slide, but part of him was telling him to go check on Wonyoung. Ugh..Fuck it. he thought as he quietly but rushingly followed him.

Following the man, his gut was indeed right seeing the man went to the girls bathroom with a smirk biting his lips. Sunghoon hesitated if he should stop him, maybe he was just in the wrong bathroom... he thought but really 90% of him told him to stop him and drop his ass on the ground, Fuck! You should go stop him NOW! voices echoed through his head, though he refused to do so.

Okay, if he touches Wonyoung, thats when I'll step in... he thoughts, biting his lip peaking through the door, as the both of of them waited for Wonyoung to get out of the bathroom stall.

Meanwhile with Wonyoung, she didn't really wanted to use the bathroom since the toilet hasn't been clean yet as she was really picky with what shes sitting on, laying on, eating and basically EVERYTHING, in other words, she's a clean freak, but she doesn't like cleaning.

She got out of the bathroom stall, fixing her cute spaghetti tied in a ribbon, floral dress with light pink flowers and light green leafs, matching her personality, Wearing a pink washed out cropped denim jacket completely matching her dress looking good on her made her stand out more.

As she gout out of the bathroom, the first thing her eyes landed on was a 54 year old guy smirking at her biting his lips walking towards her. Looking around, she refused to be 'Delusional' but fuck. it really was her who hes looking at. „S-sir w-what are you...doing?—" she stuttered completely nervous, hoping someone or even something would help her right now.

The older man, walked towards her until her back smashed on the floor, „You look so good right now...You should be cautious on what you wear little girl—" cutting off the mans sentence by scoffing completely mad, „Yah! You little fucking bald head bitch! You have no reason to call me a little girl just because you're on your decaying age you little shit- Im 18!" she yelled in one breath, though the man only got him interested more.

Trying to break free like any other normal girls would, the man tightly grabbed her soft skinny hand pinning it against the wall— though before he could even grabbed her hand, someone— pushed him out of the way.

Wonyoung was shocked and completely relieved, as tears started flowing on her eyes— she didn't noticed how hard her legs were shaking until NOW. Watching Sunghoon save her life definitely made her shocked, trying not to cry, but her emotions took over her as her breath started hitching, sweat flowing down her head.

Witnessing Sunghoon beat the hell out of the pervert who just tried touching her, she thought of millions and billions of things that could happen if Sunghoon wasn't there to stop him. Beating the hell out of this man until he left the bathroom apologising to her.

Sunghoon looked at Wonyoung in aww, watching tears roll down her eyes. He calmly walked towards her hugging her tightly caressing his back feeling her whole body shake like a leaf, hearing her light sobs resting her head on his shoulder broke his heart into a million pieces.

Shh...Its ok...I'm here...As long as I'm here no one can touch you." Sunghoon said in a soft tone, Wonyoung had never heard the side of him before, whatever it was she didn't have enough power to even think of anything, but Sunghoons tender voice makes her feel really safe around his comfort.

They stayed like that until she was calmed down, which was about half an hour, Wonyoung pulled out of the hug, with a soft puffy eye, slowly but softly caressing her dried tear with his thumb. They looked at each other like that for a few more minutes admiring each others features lost on each others beauty, getting lost on each others stares.

Though their sweet little moment was interrupted by Sunghoons phone vibrating on his pocket, he sighed and grabbed his phone from the black crepe pleated pants, that he was wearing. Wonyoung to sneak a peak on whos it was. She bites her lips, seeing the name 'Summer' as she unknowingly scoffed in annoyance.

Ofcourse it's that Summer girl.. she thought to herself, while Sunghoon smirked at her reaction, turning the phone in silent, completely shocking Wonyoung out. Her annoyance turned into guiltiness, trying not to show it with her blunt tone. „Arent you going to answer that?" she ask seeing him put the phone back on his pocket.

No, I didn't want you to be jealous, she can wait, you're more important."  He smiled with the same cheeky smile of his in a flirting tone, that she hated, but is completely dying to see everytime, God...Sunghoon.. What are you doing to me.. she anticipated. Staring at each other once again, until Wonyoungs hands slowly landed on Sunghoons shoulder holding the white t-shirt tucked in his pants.

They looked at each other before Sunghoon leaned dow a bit placing his soft lips to her plumped addicting ones. Both closing their eyes, the addicting lips she once kissed, compared to all the girls she kissed, was different... Hers, was filled with sincerity, filled with love, there was something different about her that had him hooked on her lips.

Kissing each other until their lips were sore, they broke the kiss. Out of all his make out sessions— light kissing— and more, this was no compare to all the lips he had. Her soft lips had him craving for more. Wonyoung was about to leave when Sunghoon grabbed her arms, stopping her from doing so..

Wait...Just...a few more kiss...please.." he whispered softly begging for her to stay.

*Hee-smirk*
Have you ever stretched so good you let
out a soft moan?!💀💀💀

Answer it!!! 😥😥

Vote😝😝

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 581 22
Miyoui Mina, youngest of the Miyoui family, has gone through suffering but with hardwork, her family clawed their way to survive. After saving up and...
572 36 11
This story is about Kim Taehyung who is newly joined on Seoul University, everything is new to him. his old friends also studying in Seoul University...
28.5K 1.3K 101
| hyung!! | are you there???? | lets get ice cream!!!!! •·················• Min Yoongi is in his last year of college and has a dream of playing bask...
1.2K 27 16
"Run for your life and hide yourself to the end of the world because I'll find you and bring you back. Why? Because I will get everything that I want...