When Minecraft meets MGE

By Haise_Sasaki_Soul

What if Modded Minecraft and MGE mixed together... Smells like Immersive Waifus ain't it? Grimoire of Gaia be... More

Chapter 0
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 24

676 17 13
By Haise_Sasaki_Soul

Haise Pov

"Haise... Are you sure this is not some sort of trespassing?" Liliana asked.

I stopped walking, turned on my heel, and walked back in front of Liliana.

"Lili, I think you misunderstood the part where I said "I own the place, I don't think Hel would mind. If she values me not turning the Underworld into more of a wasteland as it is" part" I repeated.

"Still, I think it's a good idea to wait for Mother to contact her first" Liliana replied, much to my annoyance.

"Alright fine, I guess we could wait. I guess I'll just experiment with the Transformers Mod" I grumbled, dragging my feet as I moved away from the Nether Portal.

"Also, didn't you say you're going to show me more of your abilities?" She said, placing a hand on her chin.

"That too, I suppose" I grumbled again.

"Then there's the part about giving Deonora her custom Marriage Collar, in front of all the citizens of Dragonia. Then actually celebrating your Marriage with her, and meeting with other powerful Mamono around the world" She continued to list down, using her free hand.

"Alright, alright! I get it... I'm just excited about seeing my Shiny Rayquaza again... If my theory is correct, that Gaea changed my Nether Hub into a Dimension Hub" I said, still sulking as we reached the elevator.

I saw her swallow nervously, at me mentioning Rayquaza. I did, after all. Flex the fact that I have the most powerful Dragon as a partner... Technically it's Dragapult in my opinion, but hey. Glass Cannons can't be compared to other Glass Cannons. Still though, a Stealth Bomber for a Dragon... So cool.

"R-right... Anyway, what about this Transformer you speak of?" She asked, stuttering at the start.

"Oh you know, just an alien species that has the technology advanced enough, to make Automatons look like dust in comparison. Oh, and they're powerful enough to take over any planets they want" I said, arriving on the first floor of my basement.

"E-excuse me?" She swallowed nervously again.

"Oh don't worry... Only worry if they're Deceptions" I said smiling at a nervously chuckling Liliana.

I then faced a seemingly empty wall.

"Uh, Haise? Why are you staring at the wall?"

"Well Liliana. I'm sure you're not a stranger to Hidden Doors now, are you?" I smiled as her eyes sparkled at the mention of a secret door.

I then removed a Facade to reveal a Keypad, I then punched in numbers... Six-Nine-Four-Twenty. Yes, I'm mature. But hey, it's my single player world... All I had were my intrusive thoughts and a weird conversation with my own self.

The wall then opened, similar to that of MumboJumbo's three by three redstone door. Revealing a clean hallway made out of Quarts, Iron Blocks, and Redstone Blocks.

But of course I didn't forget about my other visitors.

Before walking in, I took a few steps back and faced a lever. Activating the thing allowed a section of the roof to open to my courtyard. Allowing Kirsch, Saphirette, Abi'giel... Who decided a change of master to serve, was a good idea. Grey and her siblings, and Calla who held Ricky like a teddy. And a few old faces I haven't seen in a while.

"Sup, Elt. How's the hips?" I said, reveling in his wince as Wilmarina, Sasha, and Koyoi blushed. The latter waving sensually at me... Woman, NTR may be a genre, but I ain't no enjoyer. And I barely have any interactions with ye lot!

"Holding, if that's what you're asking" He replied, a blush on his face.

"Good, if anything I'll be setting up a Beacon with Resistance on it and Regeneration around your Fuck House" I said nonchalantly, with my Harem raising a curious brow at me.

"Wait, where's Deonora? Didn't she say she wanted to see my Transformers?" I asked, suddenly noticing a missing Deonora.

"Something urgent came up... Hopefully nothing too serious" Saphirette replied, already drooling at the thought of seeing more from me.

"Alright then... Why are you four here?" I asked Elt and his Harem again.

"What? Druella said something about, keeping you in check... Make sure her sister doesn't get too overwhelmed, or something like that" Elt answered, unsure if he's correct or not.

"She wants us to make sure Liliana don't get overwhelmed" Ah, thank you Wilmarina.

"Thanks, Willy. Anyway, just keep the touchy feeling at the minimum... I don't want to clean up your mess inside my Base... Only I and my own can make a mess in here" Had to get that one out. I still remember them fucking on my Guest Room bed, and holy fuck they're loud.

Well, not as loud as the time Liliana and I had our first.

"Willy?" She asked, facing her fellow Wives and Husband. All of them shrugged.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen, please keep your hands off each other, the display, and each other. Except holding hands, that's acceptable, as long as there's no rumble tumble. I'm gonna bust yer asses if I see something out of place, or broken. Are we clear?!" I yelled suddenly.

They all nodded stiffly.

"Good! Now get in line!" They did as they're told... Except Liliana, who decided to stuck herself to my left, and Kirsch, who stuck herself with my right.

We went through the hallway and through another three by three redstone door. Elt's group were flabbergasted at the machinery inside my house, which stroked my ego a lot.

"Welcome, to my Armory" I said almost like from Jurassic Park, but not really... I should show them my Jurassic Builder world if my theory is correct though.

Literally within another massive hole I've dug, was all of my armors. All displayed behind glass, and reinforced glass.

"First to Third floors are my Marvel collection, Fourth to Sixth are my DC collection, including some Star Wars. And since we're here for my Transformers Mod Armors, were going to the Seventh floor" I said, watching with pride as everyone gawked at the sight.

I then summoned a Clone to restrain Saphirette from assaulting my collection.

"Wow... Are these, all yours?" Elt asked, in awe at the differently colored Armors.

"Yep, I have enough to suit up an entire Army if needed... But I won't. I'm that greedy and selfish with what I own" I answered him, adding the last part just in case of any ideas.

"Heh, are you sure you don't have Dragon Blood in you?" Sasha said with a light giggle.

"I wonder myself that too. But hey, I don't mind having Dragon's Blood... I'd prefer a Dragon Core though, helps with Mana and Power output"

"Haise! What's this!?" Saphirette asked, pointing at a angry looking armor.

"Hm, that? That's my Hulk Armor. One of my most powerful... I wonder if I wear that, I'll actually become like Banner. Oh well, a thought for later" I replied, saying the last part to myself mostly.

"How about this one?" This time, it was Liliana. Who pointed at a Black Suit with Silver details.

"Black Panther Armor. One of my more... All-rounder sets" I replied.

"Does it come with anything special, like the MK VII?" She said. Huh, I forgot I showed them that.

"Right, it has the ability to absorb kinetic energy and expell the stored energy in multiple ways. Such as an empowered punch, kick, or a supersonic blast around the wearer" I explained.

"Uh, what?" Right, forgor Elt doesn't have the best education.

"Think of it like a... Shield of some sorts. But instead of just blocking hits, it can return the hit, but much more powerful" He made an 'O' with his mouth, as he finally understood what I meant.

"Alright, let's get a move on" I said, finally arriving at the center, where another Create elevator awaits.

We skipped my DC collection, as they'll come at a later date... Not gonna show them the Hellbat anytime soon.

Arriving at the Seventh floor, everyone's eyes were wide as they saw the large room that I made... Just as a precaution if the Armors ends up larger than expected.

"You can fit an entire large village in here... What's that for?" Grey asked, curious as to why the large ass room.

"It's a precaution... And flight space" They looked at me weirdly... Which I stared back at them Motherfuckerly.

"Ok then... When are we seeing the armors?" Liliana decided to break out impromptu staring contest.

"Now" I said, spinning on my heel and walked towards the back wall, where five sets of Armor are displayed.

Before opening the display, I summoned a Clone first, gave it instructions, and finally opened the display to a Green and Grey armor.

Taking the Armor off the stand, I warily wore it with caution... I don't know if would come alive and start fucking shit up, so it's better to leave a clone that can get the others to safety, or fight me to submission.

Once I wore all the pieces, I felt my physical body disappear and the Armor expanding, adding more details and overall physical appearance. I grew roughly fifteen blocks tall, and the Armor glowed, blinding my spectators and soon enough. My vision became something similar to a HUD with green highlights, a radar on the lower left, ammo and energon meter on the upper right, and I could basically have everyone's ID read once I let my optics scan over them.

"Haise? Are you in there?" Liliana asked, wary of the sudden change.

"Yeah, Boss. You intact? Cause if not, I finally have a reason to beat your ass black and blue" My clone said with an excited smirk.

"Oh fuck off you sniveling scamp! I was enjoying the moment, but you just have to make a comment ja?" Ooh! German accent! Noice.

Everyone was quiet.

"German accent... Noice" My clone said in approval.

"Hoho! Zis is magnificent! It would seem that my precautions are not needed, zo feel free to dispel yourself, ja?" I said to my clone, who just smirked at gave me two thumbs up before disappearing.

"Woah! You're huge! Tell me, do you feel any different? Some sort of power boost, or something else?! What about the fact that you call them Transformers! Speak!" And of course, Saphirette is the first to barrage me questions.

"Haha! Don't be too hazty now, my dear. But instead of telling you, how about I zhow you, ey?" She squealed in excitement, before I motioned them to stand aside.

"Vurp! Decepticon Scout, reporting for duty!" I said, exciting the crowd more.

Without warning, I took out Vurp's Sniper from my inventory and aimed at the back wall.

"Grey, be dear and pull that lever" I ordered Grey, who nodded and ran quickly to the lever I'm pointing at, before activating it.

The back wall suddenly moved down, thanks yet again to Create, revealing three large targets. I let out a huff, bent one knee, and aimed on the scope before firing a powerful beam of Energon.

"Bullseye" I said, resting the Sniper on my shoulder.

"So powerful! What else can you do?!"

"Move back please" They did as they're told.

Normally, a press of a button would be more than enough to transform me. But since I no longer have that option.

Feeling like showing off. I did a backflip, transformed mid air with the iconic transforming sounds, and landed as a Porsche Spyder, with lime green tint and silver body.

My vision stayed the same, but lowered. As if I'm on my belly.

I then remembered about the Holograms the Bots and Cons use to blend in. I formed my own, using my own skin... Which was just White Haired Kaneki.

I rolled over to my awestruck audience bask in their surprise and praises about how cool my alt mode is.

I rolled the Driver's window down, showing my hologram to a gobsmacked Liliana.

"Honey, better close that mouth before I put my dick in it" Why not? Plus, it's a Horny world out there, and Lewdness is like... Power Scaling here.

"By my Mother's name... This is beautiful... You're beautiful" Oh? Did I just unintentionally turn my Wife into a Car enthusiast?

"Danke, I'm feeling rather polished today, so no off-roading" Ah yes... That ominous feeling to compel my invasive thoughts. What's next? Take over the world? Nah, I'll save that for when Those Three escape. Knowing them, I'm probably going to be their messiah or something.

"Definitely something, Dear"

And they can speak to me now... Hastur? No, this one is too flirty. Nyarlatothep?

"Bingo~ And I've got to say, Haise. Or should I say, Gabriel? You've gotten quite the attention from Mother Earth... Oh how fun this will be~"

Yeah, I'm fucked.

"Oh my Dear Boy.... *Giggles* in more ways than one, you are indeed~"

You didn't have to confirm it!

"Haise? You alright there?" I was thankfully saved by Liliana.

"Hm, oh! Yeah, yeah. I'm fine" Though that rather fearful look from Abi'giel tells me a lot... Oh boy.

"Ah, one of our rebellious Servants... A descendant of the third generation, the fourth of the family. And the form they took... Quite fitting, don't you think so? Oh imagine how... Interesting the punishments we'll give them~"

I DO NOT NEED THOSE IDEAS! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!

"Said the one who listens to 'Tentacle bound by and Eldritch Yandere' ASMR"

Oh... They dove deeper than I thought.

"If anything, I find it adorable that you act out the sequence of events. It makes me... Wanting"

Yeah... I screwed up big time. But! There's no one to blame, because I didn't expect to be Isekai'd!

"Haise?"

"Oh, right. Wanna go for a ride?" I asked Liliana, who now gives me a concerned gaze.

She nodded, and I opened my Doors for them. Sadly, I could only fit four people... Five if one squeezed in, as I'm not allowing sitting on someone's lap... I'm doing fast turns.

They all jump in. Liliana on the Driver's seat, as I've dismissed my Hologram. Saphirette on shotgun. Wilmarina, Elt, and Koyoi in that back, in that order. I keep forgetting how lean Elt is, under that armor.

"Well, everyone ready?" I heard approving noises.

"Better buckle up! I'm going Zero to Sixty in two seconds!" But I'm cybertronian... Of course I can go faster! Say... Zero to a Hundred-fifty.

Now, I was planning on having a Christmas themed Chapter, but I was like... Nah. I can't be bothered with it, they'll just end up having an Orgy. Which will be a pain to write, but hey. It'll happen soon enough... After I do a kinky Shoggoth Maid Lemon. Which, now that I think about it. I'm gonna go just about all genre of Hentai aren't I? Well, it never hurts to try.... It actually does, but that's how the saying goes. Anyway, hope you peeps like this chapter! SOUL out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

708 25 20
Sawnik, Zone, and Wolfy were just having a fun game night when something terribly goes wrong and they get sucked into the game by a dark villian.
17.5K 596 41
Grian spotted something floating above his base. As he flys closer to it he realizes it's a portal! Accidentally getting to close he gets sucked in! ...
268 2 16
While Playing FGO. Which isn't an important topic, I remind you. And suddenly I was in a forest in the middle of no where. But I noticed I wasn't alo...
57.8K 2K 38
"how you doin'?" A casual outing and a strange vortex causes Princess Peach to land in Mario and Luigi's world, except she isn't in Brooklyn, but in...