HER LIFE (✓✓)

Oleh shylpeter8

The arrival of Sheetal creates havoc in Khushi's life, causing her husband and family to disregard her.She de... Lebih Banyak

CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHARACTER SKETCH
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHARACTER SKETCH
CHAPTER 13
Chapter 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32

CHAPTER 6

5.6K 230 39
Oleh shylpeter8

5 month passed after that misfortune that befall the Raizada's and Gupta family. Life wasn't easy for them especially dealing with a depressed Payal who was in denial of the death of her child.

But with family support and love she was coming in term with , though none could fill the emptiness she felt especially after knowing there's a possibility of her not experiencing motherhood in this lifetime.

The mansion which held laughter before was long forgotten after the incidence. Nani wished for return of Khushi who used to spread happiness whenever she goes but she knew it was impossible. She wished to play with her great grandchildren but she knew her wish will remain unfulfilled. Even Nk who ones enjoyed being in the company of his family couldn't stand their presence and they missed his broken hindi for he turned into serious guy suddenly.

Nani didn't know what to do inorder to prevent her family from breaking apart but her only happiness was Arnab change of attitude towards them. Even though he cut his sister financial help he began asking after her health which she was sure they'll mend there relationship soon. Nk who saw how Arnab started melting in the presence of his family was disgusted seeing how easily he forgot what they did to his friend and now he is enjoying there company.

He decided to depart from there and head to Mumbai to do what he enjoys most and  secure a career from there  in one of the best Co. he came across not before submitting his resignation in AR. News of NK resignation reached Arnab who felt bad but knew the reason behind it which was his decisions in life but he could do nothing rather than giving in.

Next day

Raizada's were heading on the dinning for there breakfast when suddenly Anjali fell down loosing his consciousness. She was carried in her room a doctor was summoned who arrived immediately after being informed it was an emergency.

He was escorted in Anjali's room by Arnab whose heart sank seeing his Di lifeless body.

" Doctor please check if my Di is ok, we don't know the reason why she fall unconscious" pleaded Arnab  staring at Anjali

"'It's ok ASR let me first check the patient then i'l know the reason , please all of you wait outside"uttered a shocked doctor seeing ASR folded palm.

Others headed outside excluding Nani and Mami for even though how mad they were at her they still cared for her and now seeing her falling unconscious they were worried. Outside Arnab was pacing fro and back being worried about her for it isn't easy cutting what was their from the moment he was born especially them sharing the same blood and her being the same sister whom he did everything within him to protect her.

" Bhai! don't worry Di will be ok"Assured Akash who saw his brother being worried for their sister

Arnab: I hope so Akash, I can't loose her like mamma

Akash: Nothing will happen to her Bhai

They were interrupted with doctor who emerged from inside, they rushed towards him enquiring of Anjali health

Arnab: Doctor is Di ok?

Dr: Yes ASR but from now she needs to take enough rest and make sure tomorrow she visits Dr. Priya, I'll be taking my leave

They rushed inside Anjali room in confusion ,they found Anjali who was awake and being pampered by their grandmother whose face was occupied with a bright smile.

" Di a you ok, what happened to you"asked Arnab hugging his sister tightly

Anjali: CHOTE calm down , there's nothing wrong with me infact it's a good news, your going to be a mama.

Nani: Yes chote Anjali Bitiya is pregnant but now she needs to be more careful for this is her 1st trimester

Anjali: A you happy CHOTE

Arnab: Ofcouse Di, am happy for you

Akash/Payal: Congratulation Di

Anjali: Same to you Akash afteral your going to be CHOTE mama, hmm Shyamji will be really happy knowing we a going to have our little Rajkumari soon.

There was change in the atmosphere listening Shyam's name which went unnoticed by Anjali who was blabbering lost in her bubble

Arnab: It's ok Di now you should rest

Anjali: ok Chote

Akash room

Payal sat on her bed looking at nothing in particular while a worried Akash was concerned seeing her blank eyes

Akash: Payal a you ok

Payal: Yes Akashji what will happen to me

Akash: Ok let go down for breakfast you know am supposed to head to office

Payal: Ok , you go am following behind you

When Raizada's were happy and waiting for the coming of the baby ,they failed to see the arrival of a brewing storm towards them.  Months passed and everyone was happy for Anjali including Shyam who for the first time was real.  Even though he was angered with her overbearing tantrum that she kept throwing at him.

Anjali enjoyed her pregnancy period for she received attention from both the Gupta's and Raizada and her first trimester was successful. Next morning on the dinning table Arnab announced about a party which they have been invited together with their families.

Though looking at everything,Nani knew both family members can't attend it and neither can they miss. She stared at her grandsons before responding to them who were looking at her.

Nani: That's good CHOTE but you know it won't be possible for me to go since Manorama and I will be looking after Anjali Bitiya, beside what will I be doing in a business party?you youngsters go and enjoy

Anjali: Nani is right CHOTE ,me being pregnant I can't stay awake for long so you both go and enjoy

Arnab: Ok Di, Akash remember we need to go there abit early

Akash: Ok Bhai but Payal won't be joining us.

The day moved faster and the two brothers arrived home early to groom themselves so that they can attend the party. At 8pm they arrived at Aloft New Delhi Aerocity where the party was being held. They attracted the attention of other businessmen present and the media who ran towards them. Though they passed them evading the question asked. Unknown to them someone was watching them since there arrival, they continued conversing with other businessmen unknown to the storm which will shake both Raizada and this day will always be remembered.

A waiter served them drink but Akash declined politely looking at his watch while Arnab took it sipping as they converse. Akash who was bored checked the time and realised it's late ,he decided they should head home for he knew Payal will be waiting for him.

" Bhai I think we should head home beside we've already met Mr Singania"told Akash approaching his brother

Arnab: Akash you can  go ,I still need to speak with Mr Singania personally and that will only be possible when the party ends

Akash; Bhai can't you speak with him tomorrow or plan some other day

Arnab: It can't wait until tomorrow, don't worry about me i'l call the driver to drop me home when am through.

"Ok Bhai if your ok fine but don't take long ,you know Di will be worried which isn't good for her now"adviced Akash taking his leave while Arnab settle to one of the chairs sipping his wine as he looks around still waiting for the party to end.

Alas! next morning Arnab woke up finding himself  in a room which wasn't his. He felt something holding his arm tightly, checking he saw a woman beside him. He rubbed his eyes to assure himself what he was seeing wasn't his imagination.

His inside shivered seeing himself naked with a woman whose face he hasn't seen yet, but a phone call disturbed him and on checking the caller he found it to be Akash.

" Bhai where are you" questioned a panicking Akash

Arnab: Akash is everything ok why are you panicking

Akash: please Bhai just answer me

Arnab: I even don't know ,but I just found myself in a room

Akash: Bhai have you checked the news

"Akash can you come straight to the point" ordered Arnab in anger

Akash: just check the news Bhai

Switching on the TV the breaking news being displayed shock him to the core. That's when he realised he never checked the woman beside him ,but seeing the woman the ground slip under his feet ,he was totally shaken seeing the pictures being displayed. He woke her up ordering her to dress up and follow him heading to Raizada mansion.

He tried recalling yesterday events but what he recalls is only being helped in the room with a guy whose face wasn't clear. In Raizada mansion nothing was ok they were pacing waiting for Arnab for they were shaken seeing the news early morning

Other side

A family was seated taking there breakfast but there was no happiness on there face. The women were standing behind there husband's waiting for them to finish eating so that they'll have there own. One woman's eyes appeared blank and dead ,she looked lean and it was like she lost the will to live.

Others seeing her cursed their fate for her condition, for she was a different version of her previous self who used to be jovial and help their children in pranking their husbands. They remembered that black day which was the day there family lost their smile with her disappearance . With time others came in term with it believing she's already dead with evidence provided but who can convince the heart of a mother who believes her daughter is still alive.

Men headed to the office while the ladies remained at home keeping themselves busy. A lady was holding a picture of a girl and boy of 13 and 18years crying. Another lady entered her room but on seeing her who was crying she didn't know how to ease her pain afteral it was a mother's pain suppressed from inside.

"Sujata your still crying" asked Anupurama hugging her

Sujata: Jiji then what should I do? am I a bad mother?

Anupama: What a you saying Sujata, how can you say that about yourself?

Sujata: Then why did Choti and Sanskar leave me jiji?

Anupama: You know that's not true , aren't you the one who believes Choti is alive? then how can you think they left you? About Sankar,just wait and see how he'l run back to you,then you'l never let them go away from you and make sure you punish them when they return. Now come on ,stop crying ,you don't look good with tears in your eyes ,don't keep making my Choti sad with your tears now.  Let's go and prepare lunch I don't want to see you crying.

Target: 100 vote

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

806K 26.2K 24
Five years later he was back to his family, to his love dreaming for a happy future ahead with them. But is it so easy as it sounds? An Arshi story b...
22.2K 1.5K 5
"YOU ARE THE BIGGEST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE" That's all she needed to snap out of her illusion and hate him forever. Leaving was all that was left but a...
MIRACLE Oleh YDAVNita

Fiksi Penggemar

68.3K 2.7K 11
Khushi feels betrayed when Arnav agrees to send her back to Laxminagar at Anjali's insistence. What changes this incident brings in their lives, is t...
88.1K 9.8K 22
A second chance at life. A second chance for her to put herself first. A second chance for him to win his love back and make his family pay dearly...