Snowflakes Fall and So Did I

By CrazyAnimationChick

*Cover Art by Panprika* When Elsa's parents leave for business over seas, they send Elsa and her sister to li... More

~CHAPTER 1~
~CHAPTER 2~
~CHAPTER 3~
~CHAPTER 4~
~CHAPTER 5~
~CHAPTER 6~
~CHAPTER 7~
~CHAPTER 8~
~CHAPTER 9~
~CHAPTER 10~
~CHAPTER 11~
~CHAPTER 12~
~CHAPTER 13~
~CHAPTER 14~
~CHAPTER 15~
~CHAPTER 16~
~CHAPTER 17~
~CHAPTER 18~
~CHAPTER 19~
~CHAPTER 20~
~CHAPTER 21~
~CHAPTER 22~
~CHAPTER 23~
~CHAPTER 24~
~CHAPTER 25~
~CHAPTER 26~
~CHAPTER 27~
~CHAPTER 28~
~CHAPTER 29~
~CHAPTER 30~
~CHAPTER 31~
~CHAPTER 32~
~CHAPTER 33~
~CHAPTER 34~
~CHAPTER 35~
~CHAPTER 36~
~CHAPTER 37~
~CHAPTER 38~
~CHAPTER 39~
~CHAPTER 40~
~CHAPTER 41~
~CHAPTER 42~
~CHAPTER 43~
~ CHAPTER 44 ~
~CHAPTER 45~
~CHAPTER 46~
~CHAPTER 48~
~CHAPTER 49~
~CHAPTER 50~
~CHAPTER 51~
~CHAPTER 52~
~CHAPTER 53~
~CHAPTER 54~
~CHAPTER 55~
~CHAPTER 56~

~CHAPTER 47~

259 9 16
By CrazyAnimationChick

~Elsa~

Tooth, Bunny, and I were laughing like maniacs at the sight of Jack in his Christmas Elf costume. We both had our phones out and were recording him. It was just the four of us in the break room of North's shop, while everyone else was off doing what they needed to do. Not all of our friend group was here, which sucked because I'm sure Merida and Astrid would have loved to see this in person, but a video is better than nothing.

"This is the best Christmas ever, mate," says Bunny. "You've really outdone yourself."

Jack flips him off. "Consider yourself lucky that I love Elsa so much to do this for her."

"Well, you also need proof for Anna," Tooth comments, the squeals. "Oh, I hope her and Kristoff are having a good time. They both looked so nervous when they left."

"I'm sure they're fine," Bunny reassured her. She was sitting on top of the table, her feet resting in the seat, while Bunny stood next to her, tall and mighty. "Actually, I think things are going great. That is, if he followed our advice."

"What advice?" I ask.

"To confess his undying love for her," Jack answers as he takes pictures on his phone. "Huh. I really don't look all that bad. I dig it."

I roll my eyes at his silliness. "So it's true then. Kristoff has a crush on my sister. That's cute. I was just telling her earlier that he'd be a great match for her. It's why I ushered her to go on that sleigh ride with him."

"We might have another couple soon," says Tooth, excitedly. "Also what's the deal with Rapinzel and Flynn? Are they a thing or not?"

"Actually," Jack looks out the break room to make sure no one was around. He then says in a whispered tone: "Flynn plans on confessing how he feels and asking her to be his girlfriend too. Later tonight. He has like...this whole speech thing he's been memorizing. To me, he's kind of making it feel like a proposal, but for dating. Not marriage. Don't worry Elsa. No one is getting married anytime soon. Unless you want us to get married then I'm all for it."

I wave him off and turn away. "If that's your idea of a proposal, it's rather lame." I say playfully, then go back to the main subject. "But it's about time Flynn asked her! Anna and I have been bugging our cousin about her and Flynn nonstop since they kissed during Karaoke Night. And remember during the first Hockey game on the kiss cam?"

Tooth swoons. "Oh, both of those moments were so romantic. I'm surprised they didn't make it official right then and there at the game."

"Well," Jack says, taking off the elf hat and tossing it aside, "Try to see it through his point of view. Poor, orphan boy and rich, not-orphan girl. Boy who has nothing, girl who has everything. He feels he's not worthy."

A sad silence fills the air before I ask a question. "Has he told you this, Jack? That he feels he's not worthy?" Because the idea of Flynn having any self-doubt and low self-esteem seems impossible. I know that he's human and is capable of feeling negative things, but...not Flynn. Not my most confident friend.

"Yes, actually," Jack answers, sadly. "Kristoff too. They both rarely ever come to me about anything deep, especially Flynn. He has a bad habit of keeping things to himself. He doesn't want to be an orphan who complains, ya know? His words not mine. And, I partially understand how he and Kristoff feel. That's why they both came to me in the first place."

"Whatever do you mean by that?" I ask, bewildered.

"Welp, this is where we leave," Tooth says, getting to her feet. "Let's go, Bunny."

"But I'm curious–"

"It's none of your business. Let's go." She grabs him by the ear, to which he yelps out in pain, and practically drags him out of the breakroom. I would have stopped her, to assure her they don't have to go, but to be honest, I haven't been alone with Jack at all since I got here, and I sure would enjoy a few minutes. I just wish they weren't so serious.

When they were gone, I didn't usher a response out of Jack right away. I let him speak first. "What I mean, Elsa–" oh no, he said my name. This is serious "--is that, just like Flynn and Kristoff, I'm not worthy of you either. You and Rapunzel are heiresses. Anna, while she's not an heiress, still comes from a high status. You guys are rich beyond measure, but the boys and I? We're literally like peasants compared to you guys. That's why they came to me for advice. Because...well...I had done the same to them about you. When I was having doubts about myself."

"So just because we have money, that means we're what? Royalty? That we're above you?" His feelings are valid, but so are mine. I've never been so annoyed with him. How could he possibly think that he's not worthy of my love? I'm somewhat obsessed with him. He's all I think about. He's all I've been thinking about for the last six years!

Jack nods. "Basically."

I scoff, stomp over to where he tossed the elf hat, and then march over to him, slapping him across the face with it. His face didn't even move, it didn't hurt him, that wasn't my intention anyway, but it got him to laugh. "Um...ow?"

"You're lucky that wasn't my real hand," I say, sternly. "And don't you ever feel as though you're less than me. I am not above you, Jack. Nor is Rapunzel above Flynn, or Anna above Kristoff. I admit, I was worried about statuses too in the beginning, but now I really don't give a damn. We're equal. I love you for you. Not for what you can give or provide. And I know you feel the same. I know you don't love me for my money. Not like Hans felt toward Anna. He saw riches with her, but you see...well I don't know what you see with me exactly, but I know that it is good and pure and full of love."

"A future."

"Pardon?"

Jack takes my hands in his, rubbing them with his thumbs and repeats himself. "A future. A happy one. That's what I see with you."

I squeezed his hands back in response and smiled brightly. "Good. Because that's the exact future we're gonna make together. A happy one. You," I cup his cheek with one hand and continue holding his hand with the other, "and I." And then I kiss him.

I feel his lips curl into a smile against mine, and when he deepens the kiss, I shiver in pure bliss. I don't think I'll ever get used to this feeling.

Someone suddenly clears their throat, causing us to pull apart, startled.

"Oh my," says Olaf from the doorway of the break room, looking bashful and impressed and smug. "You guys have been practicing, haven't you?"

Jack laughs, while I merely look away, embarrassed. "Every chance we can get, Snowman." This is Jack's nickname for him, and though I don't see the connection, I am glad that he no longer feels jealous about mine and Olaf's relationship. It's strictly platonic and sibling-like.

And it makes me so happy seeing them be friends. My first boy-friend and my first boyfriend becoming like brothers.

"Oohh how scandalous," Olaf giggles and wiggles his eyebrows suggestively. "Just make sure you use protection."

Jack doesn't laugh at this. In fact, his face turns redder than mine, and I ended up choking on the breath that got caught in my throat so suddenly.

"Olaf!" I screech through my coughs. "That is so inappropriate. We're not...I'm a...no!"

Olaf waves me off, unbothered. "Oh come on. It's human nature to want to reproduce with your mate. But there need to be preparations for unwanted or unplanned pregnancies. Working at the hospital, I've seen my fair share of teen moms. Always use protection until you're ready."

"Well," I clear my throat, trying to compose myself, and ignoring Jack all the while, "You don't need to worry about seeing me in there any time soon."

Olaf nods. "Well duh! Everyone knows Anna's the one who will pop out babies before you."

And just like that, I suddenly wanted her right back at my side. I know Kristoff would never do anything like that so soon, and I know Anna vowed no relationships, buuuttt I know Anna can sometimes get carried away, especially with those hormones of hers. She might be the one to get physical with Kristoff first. And I left him alone with her. Oh boy, I need to rescue him.

"Anyway," Olaf continues, "I was sent here to let you guys know that the store is closing soon, so we have to help clean up, lock up, and get these customers out. Onward!" And he darts away.

I shake my head at his silliness. "Oh, Olaf."

"He sure does have...personality," says Jack, amused. "He'll be a great uncle one day."

"Yeah, he will." I smile fondly at the thought, then widen my eyes in shock, realizing what he meant. "Wait, what? You...want to have kids with me one day?"

Jack chuckles. "Well, duh. It's part of the whole happy future thing we just mentioned. Kids, marriage, all that sweet jazz. That is...if you want kids. Do you? Wait, do you even want marriage?"

"I never really put much thought into it, honestly. I always thought I would be alone for the rest of my life. So there was never any need to think of marriage and babies."

"But an heiress needs to have an heir right?"

"Not really. I could always just appoint the job to someone else, which is probably what Rapunzel will do. A beer company + Rapunzel?" I laugh, the idea of my sweet, innocent cousin surrounded by so many men that work for or with my uncle just seemed so surreal. "That's not her calling. Her dad doesn't even want her to, because he wants her to choose something for herself. We're not real royalty, Jack. The whole being an heir thing isn't that serious."

"So why do you take it seriously then? Do you even want to take over?" I could see a hint of hope within his eyes. As if he's secretly wishing that I don't want to, so that us being together would be easier.

"I..." I pause, taken aback by his question. "It's what I've been preparing for my whole life. I could take over now if I really wanted to, which I don't, but my parents want me to experience high school and college anyway. Even though there's no need for it. They also want me to be a little older before they start putting everything in my name, so...yeah."

"That doesn't answer my question though. Do you want to take over?"

"I have to. Otherwise, all the preparation I've done would have been for nothing."

"Still doesn't answer my question."

"Jack, what do you want me to say?" I'm frustrated now, and confused as to why he's so determined that I answer. I already gave him my reply.

"I want you to answer me honestly." Jack says. The most serious I have ever seen him. "I want you to say that you don't want it at all. Because I know that's exactly how you feel. Just because something is expected of you doesn't mean you have to live up to those expectations."

"I—"

I'm cut off when North bellows out from somewhere in the store, laughing so loud we could hear it all the way in the break room. Truthfully, I didn't know what I was even going to say, so North's laugh was a perfectly timed escape route.

"We need to get back out there and help tidy up." I step away from him and try my best to compose myself. "Hopefully, Anna and Kristoff will be back in time. If not, we can just meet them somewhere." And I'm walking out the break room without a second thought.

Because the thoughts of what he said, I purposely stored away. The last thing I want is to become anxious on my birthday.

Not fun.

~*~

"Alright, that's the last one," Bunny shouts from the door, talking about the last customer. "Are all the presents for the orphans in the van?"

"Yep!" Flynn calls out. "Wrapped, named, and ready to go."

"Do you have to deliver them in a van though?" Asks Rapunzel. "I mean that's kind of...lame."

"Oh, so what you're saying is," Flynn starts, his tone playful. "You don't want them to have gifts."

Rapunzel hits his arm, eyes wide. "Oh my god, no! I just think it's not festive. Let's deliver them in the sleigh! Kristoff said there's plenty of room for multiple people, so why not presents? I think the kids would enjoy that a lot more."

"Plus, you can visit them, North!" Tooth adds. "Imagine the joy and wonder on their faces! Let's go, let's go, let's go!"

"You forget though," Flynn jumps in, "They don't know about the presents. They're supposed to be delivered Christmas morning before the kids wake up. So they believe Santa came. We're not delivering them right now."

"Uh but I wanna see the kiddos," Rapunzel groans.

"I agree," Tooth adds, "but if it keeps the Christmas magic alive, then I guess we'll just have to deal with it."

North chuckles, smiling wide at the seven of us: Bunny, Tooth, Olaf, Jack, Flynn, Rapunzel, and I. "It warms my heart seeing all you teenagers helping out during Christmas. Not many would volunteer. Free labor is, so not cool , according to you youngsters. Especially you, Elsa. Today is your birthday and you decided to help me here instead of enjoying your special day."

I smile at his kind words. "I enjoyed every second being here," I reply, honestly. "I've never been somewhere so magical."

"I'm glad my shop has brought you joy." North's smile warms my heart, but then a second later I'm jumping out of my skin when I hear a loud banging.

All heads turn towards the door and see Anna, waving at us, and Kristoff, standing right behind her, looking a little embarrassed by her frantic behavior. Honestly? I can relate. If their brief date revealed some feelings, and if everything went good, he better get used to her extreme behavior. Dealing with it as her friend is one thing. As a sister and cousin is another. But imagine being her boyfriend? The one person she'll want to be around the most. Even more than me. Good luck, Kristoff.

Bunny unlocks the door and lets them in. "Bang any harder and you'll break the glass, sheila."

Anna chuckles. "Oops, sorry. You know me. I love attention. Anyway, what did we miss?"

"Nothing much, Strawberry," says Flynn. "We just finished up here and now we're gonna go hang out."

"Oohh," Anna glances at Kristoff, a knowing look in her eyes. "Where at?"

"That, my dear friend," says Jack, hopping on top of the nearest table and swinging his legs, "Is a surprise. Now let's go! We're gonna have a blast!"

Anna giggles, her eyes lighting up in excitement. "Okay, but first where are the pictures you promised?"

~*~

I was told to keep my eyes closed when we left North's toy shop. Jack went to extra measures by blindfolding me with a large Santa hat. It was obvious he had a surprise for my birthday, and to be honest, the secrecy made me a little excited.

All of us, except North who had retreated home for rest, rode with Kristoff in his sleigh. Anna was gushing about Sven, and I wanted more than anything to know if she would be gushing over Kristoff soon. I wanted to know what they talked about on their "date". I wanted to know if he confessed to her. I wanted to know what she said. I wanted all the details.

But alas, I said nothing of the matter because privacy wasn't in our favor.

But as soon as we're alone in the safety of our home, I'm really gonna pester her.

"Alright, we're here," Says Kristoff.

"Can I finally open my eyes now?" I ask, hoping Jack would say yes.

He did not. "Not yet! In two more minutes."

He's helping me out of the sleigh next (I can tell it's him by the way his hands feel) and he guides me to wherever it is he's taking me. A couple minutes later, I'm finally told the words I've been waiting for.

"Okay, you can take them off!"

The bright lights nearly blinded me when I took the large Santa hat off from around my eyes, but once my eyes adjusted to the familiar surroundings, I gasped.

We're at the skating rink.

Hanging up on the glass walls, which were trimmed with Christmas lights, was a banner that said "Happy Birthday Elsa!", and sitting in the center of the ice was a table with cake on it.

Jack's arms slid around my waist from behind, pulling me into his chest, and he lays his chin on my shoulder. "Surprise! I know you said you didn't want to do anything before, but I couldn't just not do something for you, especially since you gave me a surprise party last month. So when you said you were okay with doing something small, for Anna's sake, I was glad to know that I was already a step ahead."

"Oh, Jack," I could hear the touched emotion in my voice and feel the tears tickle my eyes. "This is so sweet."

Jack kisses my ear, then whispers: "I'm sorry if I upset you earlier with what I said. I don't want to stress you out or confuse you. I just want to help you figure yourself out. But I know that's for you to do alone, so I'll respect that. Happy Birthday, babe."

I held on to his arms around my stomach and gave them a squeeze. "Thank you, Jack. I really appreciate it. Was this your idea or Anna's?"

"Definitely not mine," says my sister from behind. "I had no idea what we should do. I just wanted us to be together. But when Kristoff told me of Jack's plan I knew it would be perfect!"

"We made sure to get everything prepared this morning before we went to North's," says Tooth, excited. "You would not believe how many times we almost dropped the cake. Cake and ice skating don't mix."

"Speaking of cake, let's eat!" Olaf darts forward toward the ice, wobbling in the ice skates he already had on, and gracefully connects with the ice.

"Damn, he's fast," Flynn comments, impressed, "I could really use that speed for..my endeavors."

Rapunzel elbows him and shakes her head, making me wonder what kind of endeavors he was talking about. I then remembered that he's planning on asking her a very important question, causing my excitement to double.

"Well, let's go then," I say, almost as giddy as Anna always is.

A few minutes later, the nine of us are all on the ice. Anna, Rapunzel, Tooth, Kristoff, Flynn, Bunny, Olaf, Jack, and myself.

"Oh, Elsa," Anna says as I hold her hands and slowly help her adjust, "we haven't done this in ages. I love seeing you back on the ice again. Kristoff told me you and Jack have been secretly practicing. What happened to no secrets?"

Her sly smile told me she was joking, so I knew not to be upset. "In all honesty, I wanted the practice so I could surprise you and the family in case we ever had a moment like this. One where I could help guide you on the ice without worrying about myself falling. One where, when you would see me out here, you would be proud of how far I've come."

Anna's eyes soften. "Aw, Elsa, that's so sweet. But I'm already proud of you. More than anyone or anything. Now—ah!" she slips, tumbling down to her knees, but I didn't let go of her hands.

"You okay?" I ask, trying not to laugh.

Anna looks up, giggling. "Yep, still as clumsy as ever."

"Just glide and kick Anna!" Olaf says as he skates past us. "Glide and kick! Glide and kick!"

Anna scoffs and mumbles, "Easy for him to say."

I tried pulling her up, but she ended up slipping again, and this time took me with her. I landed beside her, the both of us on our stomachs, and we immediately burst into laughter.

"Oops, sorry, sis," Anna says. "I think I'll just stay here."

I was about to reply but then I noticed that Jack and Kristoff were on their way to us. "Help is on the way," says Kristoff, and I immediately look to Anna to catch her reaction. She was smiling fondly at him, her face red, but it could be because we were laughing. Not because of him. However, I like to think that he is the reason

Jack helps me up, while Kristoff helps Anna, pulling her up with ease.

"Whoa," she says, impressed. "So strong."

Kristoff blushes. "I work out."

And Jack ruined the moment by laughing. "God, you're so cringey."

"Says the one looking like a twig," Anna roasts, shocking us.

"Ooohh burn!" Flynn shouts from the wall he's desperately hanging on to. "She did not stutter."

"If you're gonna talk," Jack says, unbothered, "I'd rather you do it over here to my face, in the center of the rink, away from the wall you're hanging onto for dear life."

Flynn glares. "Whatever," he says, then tries to pull himself forward. Rapunzel was behind him, being patient as ever, laughing and smiling the whole time.

"And you," Jack points to my sister, "You get no cake!"

Anna fakes an appalled gasp. "How dare you—"

"Oh I dare," Jack challenged, "I dare hard!"

"You and me outside now! We're having a snowball fight!"

"You're on! But after cake."

"Deal!"

"Now if you'll excuse me, I'm stealing your sister from you."

And then he's leading me away before I could hear her response. We were holding hands as we skated away from the group, and as we skated, I asked: "Did you and my sister just declare war on each other?"

Jack laughs. "I believe so."

"Huh. Intriguing."

We laugh together, the blended noise sending butterflies to my stomach. "Thank you for doing this. I really do mean it." I look back at everyone. All their smiles warmed my heart. "I wish the others were here too, but I understand they have things going on. This is all perfect."

Jack looks smug. "See? And you said you didn't want to do anything. Aren't you glad I didn't listen?"

I roll my eyes at his cockiness. "Yeah, yeah. I'm surprised you didn't include Anna."

" I wanted to but I was afraid she'd accidentally let it slip. I'm surprised she's not mad at me."

"Well, I mean, she did declare war on you just a moment ago, so I think she might be a little salty."

"Crap. She's gonna demolish me in that snowball fight isn't she?"

"Extremely."

"I lived a good life. You were the best part."

"You will be deeply missed."

"I better be."

And so, we skated and talked and laughed, and just basked in each other's presence. It was the best hour of my life, but alas, it was getting late, so we all came together, they sang Happy Birthday to me, we ate cake, laughed some more, then exited the rink for our last event.

The Snowball Fight.

At first it was just between Anna and Jack, but then it escalated to Bunny getting hit in the face by Jack (who swears it was an accident), and then next thing I know, snowballs from all directions were being thrown. It was every person for themselves. My aim was bad, but it was still a blast running around and acting silly like children.

Because as of today, I'm no longer a child anymore. Which is sad because... I locked her away so long ago. But not again. I may be an adult but I'm going to keep my inner child alive. And I think being with Jack, it won't be so hard to do.

After the snowball fight, everyone huddled around the sleigh, trying to catch our breaths.

"That was the most exercise I've had in my life," Anna huffs out.

"Totally fun though," Rapunzel adds.

"I totally won by the way," Jack states.

"No you didn't," Anna argues.

Bunny then jumps in. "Okay, that's enough. You two are not gonna start another round. We should actually be heading back. It's ten o clock pm."

"Wait," Flynn says, then opens his jacket to pull out something from the inside pockets. It was a white, plastic package, the item inside a mystery. "Before we go, I have something for us to do. It's uh...Rapunzel's Christmas gift that we can all experience together. I figured you'd like that, Blondie, since you're all about togetherness and whatnot."

"Flynn," My cousin starts, obviously touched, "you didn't have to do anything for me."

Flynn smiles. "I wanted to because...I love you."

Oh my god, this is it!! He's going to ask her! And even though I knew he had feelings for her, it was still shocking to hear him say it out loud right in front of all of us. And I don't know who gasped the loudest: Anna, Tooth, or Rapunzel.

"You...love me?" Rapunzel's whispers, her voice sounding so small. Flynn then gets to one knee and her whole demeanor changes. She's still shocked, but she wasn't having it. "Oh my god. No! Nope! Nada! Not happening. I am not marrying you! We're so young! What—"

Flynn bursts into laughter. "No, Blondie, I'm not asking you to marry me, but geez you don't gotta react like I'm some kind of hideous ogre. I'm kneeling down before you to ask you not to be my wife—yet—but to be my girlfriend. I had a much better speech prepared but now that I'm in the moment I suddenly can't remember anything that I wanted to say. You make me nervous. I rarely ever feel that. All I know is that I love you and I would really love if you would be my girlfriend and—"

"Yes!" Rapunzel interrupts. "Stop rambling and just kiss me already."

Flynn grins and does as he is told. He stands and kisses my cousin so passionately that I end up looking away, flustered.

"Oh, now that is a kiss," Olaf comments as the others cheered.

When Flynn and Rapunzel pull apart, Tooth asks: "So are guys finally official? No more kissing as friends?"

"I think so," Rapunzel answers, her smile the widest I've ever seen it.

"Finally!" Everyone, including myself, say in unison, causing us to laugh together too.

"So what's in the package then?" Rapunzel asks.

Flynn rips open the plastic bag and pulls out some type of...paper?

"They're lanterns." Flynn answers, which makes my cousin gasp. " I remember you telling me that you wanted to go to a lantern festival but since that's months away, I figured I would bring the lanterns to you."

"Awww," Anna and Tooth swoon, and I admit, it was just as sweet as Jack bringing me to the skate rink.

"Aw, Flynn! Thank you!" She wraps her arms around her now boyfriend, hugging him right. "Thank you, thank you, thank you! This is so sweet!"

"Let's light them up!" Olaf declares, excitingly. Probably more excited than Rapunzel.

We were all given a lantern, and once they were put together, we lit them up, and gently lifted them into the air.

Jack pulls me into him as we watch them levitate. I noticed that Rapunzel and Flynn were also leaning into one another, as were Anna and Kristoff (which caused suspicion that I will be addressing later).

The only ones not coupled were Tooth, Bunny, and Olaf. And I felt super bad, especially for Tooth. I hope she has moved on from her crush on Jack. Everything is good between her and I, it was never bad at all because we're both such caring people, but I wonder if it is still hard for her. I hope more than anything that she has moved on. I hate the idea that I'm causing her pain by being with Jack.

I notice that Bunny suddenly takes her hand. She looks up at him, surprised, but then smiles. My heart aches some more. They would be a cute couple if they weren't adopted siblings. But the way she was smiling at him, and the way Bunny was looking at her...no, maybe I'm reading too into it.

Not every boy who looks at a girl is in love with her.

But if it's true...Tooth really can't catch a break.

I glance back up at the floating lantern illuminating the sky. They gave me a sense of hope and happiness. Happiness for not only myself, but for my loved ones too. Tooth will find her Prince Charming, and if it turns out to be Bunny then...I will accept it.

She pushed me to express my feelings for Jack that Halloween night; a night that feels so long ago. She knew he didn't feel the same about her, but if Bunny has feelings for her, and she for him, then why should they not pursue it? Because of documentation stating that they're siblings when they're really not?

I don't care what anyone has to say. If she has feelings for Bunny then I will support her all the way just as she had supported me with Jack.

Because Tooth...she's a real, true friend. And I love her. I love them all. I love my life.

And that's something I never thought I would ever say or feel.

"Happy Birthday, Elsa," Jack whispers once again in my ear. "I hope it was a good one." He kisses the side of my head.

I smile, my lips craving his. "It's been a great one."

Happy Birthday to me indeed.

.

...

.

AN: Three chapters posted in one day?! No way! Lol I'm so happy that I finished the chapter in time to post it on Elsa's actual birthday! Now hopefully I can get the Christmas one done in time, but I doubt that. Happy Holidays everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 6.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
885K 41K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
27.1K 748 43
Set after the events of Pixar's 2023 film Elemental, a fiery and determined Ember Lumen and go-with-the-flow Wade Ripple start their new lives in the...
573K 15.4K 51
Marinette Dupain-Cheng, a twenty eight year old, rising fashionista has a secret no one knows about. That she was the acclaimed dead super-heroine La...