The Mafias Princess

Від roseyzoa

" W..what are you-" " Do you want me to show all those people who you belong to the easy way or the hard way... Більше

Cast+book trailer+intro
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
A/N

Twenty Eight

263K 6.6K 5.1K
Від roseyzoa

Sofia

" Sofia, it's so nice to see my daughter in law again!" Connor's father says loudly over the music, holding his arms out wide as he gives me a hug.

Matteo had gone who knows where.

" You really did go all out for this party Mr. Agosti." I laugh, as I hug him back.

" Well, it would be nicer if my son were here. That bastard better get over here soon enough." He grumbles, typing on his phone angrily.

I try holding in a laugh when Mr. Agosti notices a group of people wanting to talk to him and he quickly turns around, walking in the opposite direction before telling me to enjoy the party.

I walk over to the table filled with food, my mouth almost drooling at the sight. I didn't want to talk to any of the people here, every time I smiled at them they would smile back then turn their heads and gossip just as fast.

" Enjoying yourself?" I freeze as I'm about to eat some expensive looking appetizer when I hear Connors deep voice behind me.

I turn around, coming face to face with his stupidly handsome face, feeling my cheeks turn red.

" Y..you're here." I say. I wasn't expecting him to be here so soon. He was dressed in a black suit, his hair slightly messy and a small cut under his eye.

What kind of business did he have to do anyways? I wouldn't be surprised if he had gone to murder a dozen people.

" You look beautiful." He says, looking down at me as his large hand cups my face. His eyes drop down to my lips and I move my hand onto his arm pushing him back slightly.

" There's people watching." I say, but he ignores me as he moves to stand closer to me. I feel butterflies in my stomach at his distance, being able to clearly smell his expensive cologne.

" What's that?" He says, looking at the box in my hand and I quickly move it behind my back.

" Nothing, nothing at all." I quickly say, a nervous tone in my voice. After I had seen all the gifts being brought in for Connor my hopes for the cookies dropped immediately. There was no way these cookies could beat the other gifts.

" Is that my present?" He smirks.

" Fine, it is. But it's not that important." I sigh as I slowly bring it forward. Connor takes the box in his hand and opens it, a laugh leaving his mouth as he looks at the cookies.

" Is this supposed to be me?" He says, looking back up at me, amusement filling his dark eyes. I bite my lip nervously, nodding my head.

Ok, now was time. I recite the words Matteo told me earlier in my head before saying them out loud to Connor.

" Hai il piccolo cazzo" ( You have a small dick) I say confidently, mentally jumping up and down in excitement when I realize I said it correctly, a smile on my face.

I try to ignore Matteo who was laughing so hard about something he spit out his drink on the floor.

" What did you just say?" Connor says, looking at me like I was insane.

My smile drops, confusion only on my face now. Did I say it wrong? Maybe I should say it again...

" Hai il piccolo cazzo" I say again, this time pronouncing the words more clearly. Why did Connor look so pissed?

" And what does that mean?" He says. Isn't he Italian, shouldn't he know this stuff. My pronunciation couldn't have been that bad.

" It means happy birthday, aren't you Italian?" I sigh.

" Very." He says, turning around and setting a murderous gaze on Matteo as he walks straight towards him. As soon as Matteo sees Connor walking towards him he drops his drink and sprints out of the house, pushing people out of his way as he laughs like a mad man.

What happened?

I watch in confusion, looking down at the box of cookies in my hand.

Well, at least he liked the cookies.

As I'm getting a drink my ears unconsciously tune into a group of women's conversation when I hear Connors name.

" We used to fuck until he got engaged, now he doesn't want to have fun with me apparently." A tall red head sighs as she inspects her nails.

I feel angry knowing how many women he's probably slept with before, no wonder why he was so good when doing...things.

" How did a girl like her get him wrapped around her finger anyways?" Another woman snickers, this time she had dark brown hair and bright green eyes. Everyone here looked like models, too bad their personalities were so rotten.

" My daddy told me I would have gotten married to him if it weren't for the Novikovs making the deal first." Another woman rolls her eyes, I notice her glancing at me and she straightens her back after noticing I could hear them.

" Shut up Anne he would've never chosen you, my family has more money."

" At least I didn't have to pay my way to beauty." She scoffs as she takes a sip of champagne.

Wow, they really were true friends.

I jump in my spot when I feel someone's hand on my shoulder only to come face to face with Matteo who looked like he had just ran a marathon.

" Did I scare you?" He laughs out of breathe and I push his shoulder away annoyed.

" No, you don't scare me." I scoff, ignoring him as I take another drink from the table.

" Hey, let me have some of that I'm parched." He breathes, taking my water and chugging the entire glass down.

I watch him, dumbstruck, as he puts the glass back down, letting out a refreshed breath.

" Why was he going after you anyways?" I ask, and Matteo snorts.

" Well, maybe if you tell him happy birthday in Italian again he might tell you."

" Why can't you just tell me now?" I ask, my eyebrow raised.

Matteo just shrugs his shoulder. " It's more fun that way."

Annoying.

" Connors behind you." I lie to scare him. An evil smile covers my face when he quickly moves his head around, walking towards a large group of people to hide in with no hesitation.

I search my eyes around the place, landing them on Connor who looked annoyed. His father was speaking to him, his hands in the air dramatically as he yelled in Italian at him about something.

" Hey, your Ms. Sofia Agosti correct?" I hear a soft voice behind me. I turn around and look at the tall woman with dark hair and hazel eyes who had her hand out for me to shake. She was dressed in a gorgeous dark blue dress with silver high heels.

What is it with everyone here looking like models?

" Yes, that's me." I say, looking down at her manicured hand and shaking it.

" My name is Isabella, I've heard a lot about you." She smiles.

" You have? Well, there's not really much about me to hear from." I snort. The only things I can really remember were just embarrassing.

" I've heard plenty from the gossiping snakes in this room, although I'm sure most of what they say is just from jealousy."  She says, rolling her eyes as she slowly points to the group of girls I had heard earlier.

" You know, you're the first person here I've met that isn't glaring at me with murder in their eyes. It seems like everyone has bad blood with me." I sigh, as I cross my hands over my chest.

I didn't know much about this Isabella girl, but she was nice, something most people here were lacking.

" Well most of the girls here are practically clawing at each others throats for entry into the Agosti family, it's typical they want to make each other seem bad." She shrugs as she grabs two glasses of wine from a butler.

" Drink?" Isabella asks, holding the wine out to me. I take the wine, smiling as we clink the glass together.

" Ugh, here he comes." Isabella mutters, her eyes looking out in the distance. I scrunch my eyebrows together in confusion before moving my own eyes up.

Matteo

" Isabella, what are you doing here?" He says as he looks between us confused. His eyes looked sad, something I'd never seen before in Matteo.

" I'm making friends, something you should do more often." She sighs as she slowly swirls the wine around in her glass.

" Can we talk?" He asks, and she purses her lips, letting out a defeated sigh before setting her glass down.

" Let me get your number before I have to indulge in a long conversation with him." Isabella says with a smile.

We exchange numbers and they both walk off, somewhere outside. I wonder what connection they had with each other. It seemed like a relationship problem but I didn't want to invade their privacy so I try to ignore it.

I freeze when I feel large hands wrap around my waist, pulling me back against a hard chest.

" I finally have you to myself again." Connors deep voice sounds in my ear. I feel myself turn red at the position we were in, feeling peoples hawk eyes on us.

" You forgot to take your gift." I mumble as I turn around in his arms so we're facing each other.

Connor takes the box in his hand, a smirk on his face as he looks down again at the cookies. " What you said earlier just...shocked me." He says.

What did I say?

" What do you mean?" I ask confused.

" You said I have a small dick in Italian." He laughs and I feel my eyes widen as my hand slowly moves to cover my mouth. Matteo that jerk.

" H..he tricked me oh my gosh." I whisper. I wanted to turn invisible right there, remembering I had not only said it once but twice.

How could I be so gullible thinking that meant happy birthday

My eyes turn into an eagles as I turn around, looking at the crowd to find Matteo.

" I need to get revenge." I say, but stop when I feel Connors hand on my arm,  gently pulling me back. His eyes were dark as he looked down from my eyes to my lips.

" I haven't seen you in days, you're all mine from now on." He says deeply and I look up at him, my lips parted as I try swallowing something that felt like a rock in my throat. What did he mean by that? And why was my heart racing so fast?

" Sharing is caring you know." I laugh, trying to release some of the tension between us as he pulls me closer, moving his mouth to my ear.

" I don't share love." He whispers before moving away. Connor walks up to his father and whispers something before coming back up to me, a boyish smirk on his face.

" Looks like we're leaving early tonight." He says, walking towards the exit with the gift I got him still in his hand. I scrunch my eyebrows together as I follow behind him, looking back at his father trying to figure out what he even said to him.

" Connor are you insane? Shouldn't you be at your own birthday party?" I say when we get outside.

" Not if there's an emergency." He says, walking up to his black Bugatti.

" Emergency? No one's dying here-" My words completely stop leaving my mouth when he pushes me against the car door, leaning in extremely close to my face.

" Do you know how hard it was for me? Being away from you for that long? If that's not dying I don't know what is." He says, his eyes looking down at my lips once more before leaning in and kissing me. I feel butterflies erupt in my stomach at the touch, his large hands moving into my hair as he pushes me closer.

" Connor." I gasp when his kisses become more passionate, his tongue forcing entry into my mouth.

Connor pulls away, his hand holding my cheek as he looks into my eyes, my lips swollen from the kiss.

" I think I've fallen for you principessa." He says and just those words made my heart feel like it was racing out of my chest.

Connor Agosti, the Italian mafia leader falling for me after everyone he could've chosen from.

It felt like a fever dream, but I couldn't deny my own feelings any longer either.

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

447K 16.2K 77
The Russian mafia princess and the Italian mafia king. It's a wise old mafia tale: they are each other's biggest competitor, but the heart doesn't se...
65.9K 1.7K 59
! NEEDS SERIOUS EDITING ! (keep in mind english isn't my first language it's literally the 3rd one i learnt so please be kind also i wrote this book...
1K 28 16
"I need to hate you," I voice. A cloud of smoke escapes my lips from the cold. His brows and eyes harden on mine as he looks at my red cheeks and shi...
1.7M 41K 43
Smut Warning 🤫🔥 _____________ I quickly snapped out of the trance he put me in before placing me knife at the side of his neck. "Alessandro if you...