Behind His Eyes (CoD: Ghost F...

Par emily-culleton

WARNING: This story contains dark themes that is NOT meant for younger folks. There are trigger warnings on c... Plus

Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
Author's Note: Bonus Chapters Incoming!
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
BONUS: Wedding Day

16

3.6K 113 57
Par emily-culleton

Both of them froze as the sound cut through the hazy lust that surrounded them. Ellie looked down at her phone on the counter as Ghost buried his face into her neck, planting kisses on her throat.

"It's Soap," she panted, grabbing her phone.

"Tell him you're busy," Ghost growled in reply as he sucked on her skin.

A moan escaped Ellie involuntarily as she felt the hickey begin to form. She glanced at the phone as the call was about to end, and she decided to answer it. "Hello?" she said as steadily as she could.

Ghost continued to plant kisses along her shoulder as Soap spoke. "Ellie, are you busy?"

"Sort of."

"Listen. I should have called you earlier, but I need to warn you."

"About what?" she asked slowly.

Her mouth fell open as Ghost's hand began to move down from her waist, and he tugged at her earlobe with his teeth. "Ghost is looking for you. I don't know where he is, but when I called him earlier, he said he was close."

Ellie swallowed as Ghost chuckled quietly against her skin. "Uhm..."  she murmured. "About that."

"Evenin', Johnny," Ghost said loudly.

Ellie's face grew red as Soap went silent. "Are you okay, El?" Soap asked.

"Yes, I'm fine, Johnny." Ellie had to bite Ghost's shoulder as he moved his hand into the leg of her shorts, and rubbed at her clit from the outside of her underwear. Ghost growled in her ear as he felt how wet she was, and it only made Ellie wetter.

"I'm sorry, I should have called earlier," Soap sighed.

Ellie took a shaky breath as she felt Ghost's fingers edge her underwear to the side. "It's okay, Soap. We talked it out, we're going to make it work."

She muted her mic and let out a cry as Ghost sunk two fingers into her pussy. Her walls clenched around him as he curled them, sinking in to the knuckle. "Simon!" Ellie whimpered.

"I love hearing you moan," he groaned in her ear. "Keep doing it."

"N-not with Soap --"

"Hang up the bloody phone then before I start fucking you while he listens."

Ellie's face went bright red as she unmuted herself. "Soap, can this wait until tomorrow?" Ghost began to thrust his fingers as she spoke, causing Ellie to dig her nails into his arm to try and stop herself from screaming.

"Yeah, sure. Like I said, El. Sorry..."

"Hey, you've got nothing to apologize fo-- oh fuck!" Ellie's hand flew to her mouth as she moaned out loud when his fingers hit her g-spot. Ghost let out a hoarse chuckle as he did it again, drawing out another mewl from her.

"What's going -- ooohhhh. You two work fast."

"BYE SOAP!" Ellie ended the call and tossed her phone onto the counter before grabbing Ghost's face and kissing him. The man groaned against her lips as Ellie began to rock herself on his hand.

"Good girl," he praised her as Ellie's breathing became ragged. He pulled his fingers out of her pussy and grabbed her throat with his other hand, holding her still. "Suck," he demanded, holding his soaked fingers to her mouth.

Ellie's eyes fluttered as she opened her mouth to surround his fingers. She kept her lust filled eyes on his as she sucked on the two fingers, rolling her tongue around them to clean them. The sound that Ghost let out was almost feral as he pulled his fingers out of her mouth to kiss her.

"I need you, Simon," Ellie panted after they kissed again. "This isn't enough."

"I know." His hand on her throat tightened slightly. "Are you sure this is what you want? Last chance to back away, Ellie."

Ellie ran her hands through his hair and gripped it, making his eyes flash dangerously. "If you don't, I'll find someone who will."

That was enough. Ghost wrapped his arms around her and lifted her from the counter. Ellie wrapped her legs around his waist as he carried her with one arm towards the stairs. She kissed him and he gripped her butt firmly, almost bruising her tanned skin as he went in the direction of her bedroom.

Ellie felt herself descend to the softness of her bed, but she didn't stop kissing Ghost. She felt his dick throb between her legs as he rested against her. She ached for him, she needed him, she wanted to give herself to him. 

They finally released the kiss a moment later, both of their breaths heavy and ragged. Ellie and Ghost stared at one another for a moment, and she felt his hand move up and down her bare thigh while she touched the stubble on his face. His fingers hovered over the cuts he made, and Ellie saw a flash of doubt in his eyes.

"Are you okay?" she panted.

Ghost nodded and gave her a more lighthearted kiss. He trailed his lips along her jawline, planting light pecks to her skin until he reached her neck. Ellie shut her eyes and clenched his hair slightly as he groaned against her skin, his grip tightening on her thigh.

"Fucking hell, Ellie," Ghost breathed, nipping the skin he just kissed. She could feel how hard he was against her, and she shifted her hips to let him know she felt it.

"I need you," she breathed again in his ear, kissing his head. Ghost pulled back to look in her eyes, and Ellie saw him silently asking her reassurance. "Only if you want to," she added, moving her hands down to touch his chest. He didn't flinch, nor did he pull away. Ellie was proud of the small triumph.

Ghost looked her face over, and seeing no lie in her words, he kissed her again, hard. She felt his hand slowly climb up her thigh, reaching the edge of the shorts she wore. Ellie clenched his t-shirt and lifted her hips as Ghost began to tug it and her underwear down, her heart pounding. She had wanted this for so long, to let him have her when she had refused to let any man touch her since she was old enough to make her own decisions.

She heard her underwear hit the floor, and Ellie let out a small gasp against Ghost's mouth as his fingers touched her clit, rolling the nub between his fingers. "Ghost," she moaned as he ran his finger along her slit, the wetness already coating him.

"What do you want, Ellie?" Ghost murmured against her lips as he slid a finger inside her again. Ellie let out a small cry as her back arched off of the bed. Ghost bit an open spot on her neck and lowered his body to hover just above her as he thrusted his finger in and out of her pussy. Her arms fell from his shirt to the bed, and she gripped her comforter as her walls clenched around him.

"Christ," Ghost cursed as he slid another finger into her, making Ellie whimper. His rhythm was steady now, and Ellie's breath shortened each time he curled his fingers inside her. "Good girl," he praised her as her pussy clenched his fingers again. "Look at me, Ellie."

Ellie directed her gaze to his face and she could see that his serious expression had softened a little. He looked at her like she was the most precious thing in the world, and yet he hid it well enough behind his hardened expression that it would have been overlooked by someone who didn't know him. 

"Simon..." she started, but cut herself off as she felt him stop his thrusting. His fingers remained inside her, but his expression hardened again as she paused.

"What's wrong?" Ghost asked her, looking her face over.

Ellie reached up to hold his face as tears filled her eyes. Her heart skipped a beat as she saw his face, thinking he did something wrong. "I just..."

"Spill it, Ellie."

She chewed on her lip for a moment before she managed to breathe out, "I love you."

His expression seemed to darken for a moment, and Ghost shook his head. "That's a dangerous thing to say to me."

Ellie began to move her hips along his fingers that were still inside her. She let out a shaky moan as he hit her most sensitive spot. She shut her eyes as Ghost kept himself still for her to ride his hand. He curled his fingers at one point, making Ellie gasp and shiver. "Simon, please."

He pulled his fingers out of her and Ellie whimpered as she suddenly felt empty. Ghost trailed his soaked fingertips up her belly, shifting her sweater up as he made his way up her torso. "I've been wanting to do this ever since I saw you in that dress," Ghost growled lowly.

Ellie watched as his eyes drifted to the scar on the side of her head where the bullet had grazed her. "I almost lost you," he continued, his wet fingers making a cool trail up to her breasts. His hazel eyes shifted to glance at her now exposed chest, and he circled one of her nipples.

"Fuck," Ellie whimpered, the air making the wet trail on her skin feel cool and coat her body in goosebumps. Ghost kissed her lightly, and Ellie let out a shaky breath as he gripped her entire breast in his calloused hand. It filled his entire palm, as if it was meant to be held by his hands alone.

Ellie kissed him deeply, and a low rumble escaped Ghost as he began to pull her sweater up and over her head. They released the kiss for only a moment for the hoodie to be thrown onto the floor before smashing their lips together again. Ghost soon began to kiss his way down her body, trailing his tongue along her most sensitive spots.

Ellie shivered as she laid naked before him, and for the first time, she didn't want to cover up and hide herself. Ghost kissed each stretch mark and scar she bore as he worked down her belly, and she watched as he spread her legs and knelt on the floor. He tugged her ass to the edge of the bed and he looked up at her as he put his mouth on her pussy.

She gasped as he began to lick her clit, the new sensation sending a chill up her back. "Simon," Ellie panted as he worked his tongue on her, his massive hands holding her thighs open. Ghost only let out a growl in reply and sunk his tongue into her, suckling her lips and clit.

Ellie reached down and ran her hand through his hair, grasping the strands between her fingers. Her moans filled the bedroom as he ate her, and he swirled his tongue around her clit. "Oh god," she moaned, tightening her hold on his hair.

Ghost looked up at her as she writhed on the bed. He could feel her clench around his tongue when he thrust it into her, the sounds of her hot little whimpers making him hard as fuck.

"Simon, I'm coming," Ellie gasped a few moments later, looking down at him.

"No." He lifted himself from the floor and urged her back on the bed, leaning over her. "You don't come until you have my cock inside you."

"Then hurry up," she panted, running her nails down his chest.

Ghost's eyes flashed as he sat back between her legs and began to unbuckle himself. Ellie watched him with hunger in her eyes, following his hands as he slid his pants and boxer briefs down to pull his cock out.

It was thick, and had to be at least six inches long. Ellie could see some darker hair a
surrounding it, and she wanted nothing more in that moment than to suck him off until he was begging for more.

"Fuck," she breathed. Ghost rested his cock on her slit, and she shivered at how warm it was on her.

Ghost grabbed the bottom of his shirt to pull it off over his head, but Ellie saw him hesitate. "What's wrong?" she asked, sobering up at the change.

He paused, looking down at her beautiful body laid out under him. "I'm not sure if I'm willing to take my shirt off. Not yet."

Ellie reached up to touch his hand that clenched his shirt. "Hey, look at me. That's okay, alright? Don't make yourself uncomfortable, because I want to remember this as a good night."

She moved his hand away and rolled the bottom of his shirt up enough that it wouldn't get in the way, and she could get a good view of him entering her. "There. Will that work?"

Ghost nodded and leaned down to kiss her. Ellie held his face as she licked along his lips, the moment now seeming more intimate. Ghost reached down and aligned himself with her entrance, and slowly pushed his cock into her.

Both of them let out shaking gasps at the sensation. Ellie's hands went up to hold his hair and Ghost gripped the blanket by her shoulder tightly. "Fucking Christ, you're tight," he groaned against her lips.

"You're fucking huge," she replied with a heavy breath. "God, fuck me, Simon."

Ghost nudged her legs open a bit wider and did as he was told. Grabbing her hands, he pinned them above her head with his own before he began to move against her. Ellie whimpered as her climax began to grow again, the feel of his cock entering her causing her to tip near the edge.

"You feel so good around my cock, angel," Ghost purred, lowering his head to suck on her nipple. Ellie cried out when he nipped at the pointed bud, and Ghost began to thrust into her a bit faster. "So tight, so fucking wet for me."

The bed creaked loudly as Ghost started to move harder against her. Ellie's hands gripped onto his tightly as her breath became ragged. His cock hit the end of her with each hit of their hips, drawing her close to orgasm.

"I'm going to come," she moaned. "Ghost I'm going to -- n-no, no, Simon. I meant Simon --"

His hips stopped while he was buried inside of her. Ellie whimpered as Ghost lifted his head from her chest, tutting. "I told you to call me Simon while I make you moan, angel."

"I'm sorry. Please, I'm so close," Ellie begged.

"Keep begging," he said, kissing the crevice between her breasts. "I love to hear it."

"Let me come, Simon. Please, fuck me until I come around your cock. I need it so fucking badly." Ellie had never needed something more than this, and it was killing her that he was holding off on her.

"Good girl." Ghost pulled out almost to the tip and slammed back into her, making Ellie cry out. He did this slowly, watching the ecstacy build on her face as she kept getting right to the edge, only to drop off when he paused. 

"Fuck!" Ellie squirmed under him as he stopped again after a few more thrusts. "Simon, please. Let me fucking come, or I'll use a goddamn toy!"

The anger that entered Ghost's eyes was not what Ellie was expecting. "Not while I'm here, you won't," he growled dangerously.

Ghost grabbed one of the spare pillows beside Ellie's head and sat up straight. "Lift your hips," he demanded.

Ellie obeyed, keeping his cock buried inside her as he laid it where her ass would go. When she lowered herself down, Ghost leaned over her, causing his cock to sink further inside her. Ellie gasped and her breath hitched as he began to create another hickey on her neck.

"Oh my GOD!" she cried out as the new angle made his dick push right against her g-spot. Ellie began to squirm, but Ghost grabbed her hip to stop her.

"Easy, angel," Ghost purred as he leaned down to kiss her. "I've got you." He started to thrust his hips into her slowly, urging her body to the edge again.

Ellie moved her hands up under his shirt when he gave her a nod of confirmation, and she gripped his back. Ghost let out a low grunt as her nails dug into his skin, a shiver sliding up his spine. "Fuck my pussy, Simon," she whispered in his ear.

Ghost smashed his lips onto Ellie's as he finally began to rail into her. His hips connected with hers violently, shaking and rocking the bed as his cock hit the end of her. He released the kiss and buried his face into her neck, panting against her skin as he chased his own release.

"I'm coming!" Ellie cried out. "Fuck!" She clawed at Ghost's back as he hardened the pace, sending Ellie reeling over the edge. She let out a cry as she the climax overtook her. Stars filled her eyes at the overwhelming orgasm, her walls tightening around Ghost's dick as he fucked her through the entire event. She could barely breathe as she finished and Ghost kept rutting inside her.

"That's it," he purred in her ear. "Fuck, I'm close. Your tight pussy's just too good, bloody hell."

Ghost's grip on her hip tightened, and Ellie hugged his waist with her legs as she squeezed his dick. "Come for me, Simon," she moaned.

They stared at one another as Ghost chased his own release. Ellie could see adoration and lust in his strong gaze, and she touched his lips with her fingers as she moaned with each hit to her pussy. If he kept going how he was, she could very well come again.

Ghost's body shivered a few moments later, and he dropped his head to kiss the skin on her neck. Ellie shut her eyes and listened to the heavy groans he let out as he climaxed. He came deep inside her, each throb of his dick sending a shiver through her body. She praised him and kissed his head while he finished, their bodies both sweating profusely.

Ellie's heart hammered in her chest as Ghost raised his head, dirty blond strands of hair hanging over his face as he eyed her. "Good job," she breathed with a small laugh.

Ghost froze and looked down at where their bodies connected. "Shit, I didn't pull out. I--"

"Shh, it's okay, Simon. I'm on the needle, always have been."

Ghost looked at her with concern. "Are you sure?"

Ellie nodded and lifted her hips to meet his again. "Yes, I'll show you my prescription later if it'll make you feel better."

The gorgeous man hovering above her shut his eyes and took a few deep breaths. "No, I believe you."

Ellie touched his abdomen that stuck out under the edge of his shirt as he sat up, his hands moving along her bikini tan lines on her hips and landing at where he had cut his initials into her thigh. "Ellie," he started quietly.

"Yes, Simon?"

"Don't make me regret this..."

Her heart fell at his words, the moment suddenly gone. "What do you mean?"

Ghost looked at her with pained eyes. "Everything that's happened tonight... opening my heart to you, giving myself to you."

Ellie sat up slowly, leaning on her hands. "This was a lot for both of us," she said. "I've loved you for a long time, Simon. I knew what I was getting into. I'd never purposely hurt you, and that's a promise."

Ghost lowered himself down and kissed her deeply, and Ellie touched his stubble with her fingertips. She would never forget this night, where she opened her heart to Ghost.

And gave her love to Simon Riley.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

565K 11.5K 32
You're a new addition to the Task Force 141. You quickly become friends with everyone except Ghost, who just seems to tolerate you. Slow burn, enemi...
31.8K 918 26
With a threat growing in the shadows, Lieutenant Drew "Daisy" Farrell is sought out for TF141, an elite squad of soldiers trained to deal with the wo...
540K 15.2K 88
𝑺𝑰𝑴𝑶𝑵 '𝑮𝑯𝑶𝑺𝑻' 𝑹𝑰𝑳𝑬𝒀 .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。. ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Why she was attracted to the man hiding behind a mask, she couldn't understand. It...
71.2K 1.7K 42
A promising 26-year-old Female recruit is transferred from her old base to join Taskforce 141. After losing her lover as he was KIA she has PTSD, lea...