Mafia stepbrothers (BTS FF)

By Hoshinori

Read the story if you want to cause I don't like to give spoilers about it so read it. But as you have alread... More

Introduction
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR ARMIES
Chapter five
Thank you guys
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Thank you!!!
chapter twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty - Two
GOOD NEWS
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six

Chapter Twenty-One

745 19 0
By Hoshinori

Y/n' s P.O.V
Hey how dare you enter???.... Oh!! Grayson??
OK so Grayson is Aunt Jess's son and he also did a very few missions with me or I can say the ones auntie handed to me.
Grayson is a very smart man and he is also a quite serious lad but he is pretty handsome I would say and his handsomeness give a totally different aura to what he actually is. He gives this friendly vibe but this man is hella awkward with people.

"Hi Grayson" I said

"Hi"

"Umm so I have come to pick you up so where are the others and why are you in tracksuit" Grayson said

"So can't you learn to ask one question a time but anyways I am going to get ready u wait here I will also inform the others"

"And thank u for finally gracing us with your presence your majesty" I added

"HEY THAT WAS LONG TIME AGO PLEASE LEAVE THAT ALONE"Grayson said

" hehehe but I still remember how you entered all high and mighty with that prince outfit when it was a casual party hehehe!!!" I said

"I am going to get ready and I will call the others on the way so sit down and wait you impatient king"

"Telling you to stop is useless huh?!"

"Yeah so don't try I will tease you more"

"OK OK now run and go and comeback sprinting"

As he said that I started walking as slowly as possible and turned my face towards him and gave him a small innocent smile.

He gave me a fed up and defeated look.
I smiled in victory and ran to my bedroom and got dressed.

Then I went to the others room to wake them up.

When I went to iu unnies room she was not there must because she was awake.

Somi is one hassle she is sometimes so deep in sleep that she talks and asks me not to wake her like what. But she woke up today so no prob.

Then I left and went down.
And soon I saw iu and Grayson talking.

All of them were down including Lisa, Yeonjun, Sunwoo and Somi asked me to give her 5 minutes and she'll be there within the limit and let me give you a specialty of Somi if she says she will be there in 5 minutes she will be there in the limit time or even less I don't know how she does that.

When I say give me 5 minutes I most probably mean give me 15 minutes or 10 minutes in short give me more than 5 minutes cause I like to get ready at my own pace.
And after becoming aware of this trait of mine I started to get ready for things a bit earlier so that I have time and can move at my own pace. Oh I am going into a lot into my thought process but don't mind me.

This happens to me when two people talk when I am standing right  there and they ignore me like what the heck. Am I invisible to you??

How can you not notice such a beauty when you are talking???
Yeah anyways, after Somi comes we get into Grayson's car and drive off to Aunty Jess's house.
During the ride Yeonjun insists on playing this new playlist he made and yip u know it the playlist was amazing. Well that would be because Yeonjun has good music taste and if you disagree there's the door.

Well Aunty Jess's penthouse a bit far away from the beach villa we live at so it took time and she lives in the main city area so you get a bit of idea how far it would be. We reached in about 45 minutes.
We went through security check well why you ask because as I told you she lives in a penthouse so the whole thing is a place filled with high profile people so you know we need to go under security check.

Then we got into the elevator and went to the top floor and went into auntie's office which is connected to her penthouse.
The secretary guided us to auntie's office we entered the office and soon auntie arrived.

Oh wait I forgot this is auntie.

Isn't she pretty!!!

"Sit down kids, think of my office as if its your own."

"Oh my! My Y/n come here kid oh how I missed you my lovely girl."

I went to her she hugged me so tightly that I was suddenly reminded of that panda from kung fu panda 3 oh when that panda hugged somebody I felt my bones being crushed but that panda must be chiropractor. Oh anyways back to my present.

"Grayson go help Mina with the work I assigned to your office." Auntie said

"OK mum" he replied then he looked at me and said

"See you guys I wanted to stay and hear about it but oh well."

He went out with I guess Mina and closed the door then auntie turned down the light and started a projector on which it showed

Mission: kill Jim because he betrayed us and close off his organisation.

Well now you must be thinking is that how long mission names are well no but auntie has bad naming skills well I would say worse than mine cause mine are no good too like I can't comprehend how to keep such a long thing so short so I learned that I should keep the names of these missions with some associated word like there was a mission called strawberry because we were supposed to take down a company who produced strawberry but these strawberries were injected with drugs well not any common drugs but drugs with again long scientific names but well it was a fun mission as in the end we ate strawberries a whole lot of them of course the ones which were not injected with drugs.

So auntie started telling us about the mission and who was Jim and what did he do and what we are going to do so let me fill you in.

Jim
He went against our whole nation and has become one of the most wanted criminals (of course because if not where is the fun in that) typically because he is a huge threat to human society and he has been getting out of everything that has been brought upon him. We suspect that he has some big person behind him.
So Jim has a company which looks over the things he does and he has very talented people with him but the thing is we are also not short handed cause for a reason we are this ahead of the world in technology. So Jim is are target for this mission and he is the one we are supposed to kill our better if we can bring him alive.

Well so that's the plan well it is more detailed than this but if I tell u now no fun.

"Well so where is his company now ?" Lisa asked

"Well that's what we are currently trying to find" auntie replied

"So we have the blueprint of his building and we know everything about his company but don't have the location how is that possible" IU questioned.

Well it is true this is the first time I have heard of something like this but it is totally plausible.
So what we all will be doing now is gathering more info on Jim basically we will travel the world and are going to hop from place to place to find things about him this is fun but at the same time tiring.

"We are right now going to find his location and all the more information we can get cause only the information I provided you is not enough and we need more of it you guys are going to find leads and follow them and capture them and ask them do what you want we have full permission. So start moving cause its about to get a lot busy." Auntie said. Then auntie walked out of the office and gave a signal to her assistant who was standing there.

"Well you guys can work from here now I hope you have your laptops. When you go back to Korea you can continue with your search there. You can start here in this room only cause we wouldn't advise you to come to the firm. It is quite dangerous. You have everything you need here and all the information we provided are there on the table for each of you now you can start." The assistant said.

"Oh and also if you can change the mission name to something simple and short cause its pretty long and it is a hassle to say such a long name." He whispered very slowly so that auntie wouldn't hear we all laughed and nodded.

Soon he too went out and we took our copies of the information and started searching and researching all about it. It is quite hard to find additional information on Jim we slowly entered a really focused mode aunties assistant added more mugs and coffee capsules for us and we were very thankful for that cause every one of us needed coffee to keep our brain fresh.
We were so focused we didn't even realised when it was time for lunch we all had salad and chicken curry with rice and to eat that it took us only 15 minutes and we started again. We also asked for four clear boards and started writing all the other important notes on that and even photos of the people who have or had some connection with dead or alive cause anything and everything could help us by the end of the day the board looked a bit more filled.

I took a small break and called my brother Jimin oppa picked his phone
Y/n: "Hello"

Jimin: Hello oh Y/n what happened??

Y/n: Oh oppa we are going to be late today we got a mission. We are going to take a holiday from it tomorrow to spend time with each other and with you my sweet brothers so today we are trying to do as much as possible.

Jimin: Oh well OK then I will tell them don't worry. Don't forget to sleep and don't have a lot of coffee also take proper meals.
Y/n: Thank you oppa love you!! I will bring something nice for you on my way back.

Jimin: Love you too my dear cutie focus on yourself right now don't force yourself to stay awake take small naps. Tell me if you need anything. I will tell the drivers to stay on standby so call them when you all are going to come home.

Y/n: Thanks again oppa. Don't worry to much about me I am just a few years smaller than Jungkook oppa.

Jimin: Hahaha yeah yeah see ya bye bye!!

Y/n: Bye bye!!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
Hi there my lovelies...
I am sorry I almost didn't update for a year I guess so umm
I had a lot of fun writing this chapter I hope you like it just like how much I liked it I think my writing changed a bit but I don't know if you realised something related to it please tell me .
And thank you for showing so much love to my book I can't explain how happy I was to see how much you liked my book just to left you all know I LOVE YOU ALL FOR MAKING ME THIS HAPPY!!!!
And did you listen to Seventeens new album FML it is so amazing!!
And  Jimin's solo is just epic ands August D my god and then J-hope's songs oh there are so many things now I can't wait for Taehyung's solo. I am very excited. Even Jisoo's flower is such a pretty song.
OK enough of being a fan girl
Don't forget to vote my beautiful hoomans!!!
See ya Amigos!!

💟💓💓💓💓💜Love you!!💜💓💓💓💓💟

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 553 50
A fanfiction about befriending the 7 men of BTS and possibly being more than that with a few of them. . . . This story is complete fiction. None of t...
945K 28.9K 168
💜COMPLETED💜 ~Social Media Based Story~ (This is gonna be a long ass story but the chapters don't take very long to read) Being the twin sister of B...
261K 4.8K 171
NOTE: this book is under editing for spelling mistakes and sentence structures. NOTE⚠️: This book is for entertainment purposes only. ⚠️:If I see m...