The Mafia King

De TreasyGiya

Kim Taehyung commonly known by many names such as The Mafia King, The Mafia Boss, The Phantom Mafia, Viper an... Mai multe

Characters
Introduction
THE DEAL
The Mafia Himself
The Bulletproof Mafia Empire
The Plan
Noona
The Mission
The Diamond
Bonding
Escape
Or Not
Cheers!

New Friends

293 13 2
De TreasyGiya

Jennie POV
I woke up and just stared at the ceiling still in bed. *Why would Taehyung care if I was lonely or not? He is a really confusing man. What was his purpose of really buying me?* I thought when I was interupted by a knock on my door. "Come in" I said and a maid walked in. "Miss, time for breakfast" The maid said. "Ok Thank you" I said as we both went to the dining room. Taehyung was eating breakfast already and as usual we ate in awkward silence. *I can't read him at all. He always has this dark aura around him. He's impeccably handsome but has absolutely no emotions in his eyes at all.* I thought to myself while staring at him. I was staring at him so much I didn't realize He was also looking straight at me.

Taehyung POV
Jennie has been sitting across from me eating in silence. After some time, I glanced at her while putting food in my mouth but she was just staring at me so I put my food back down without it going into my mouth and now we are just staring at each other. She noticed she was staring and looked at her plate flustered. *Cute* I thought as I continued eating. After a while, A maid walked into dining room. "Ah Jennie This is Park Roseanne Chaeyoung. I wanted to suggest her as your companion" I explained to her. She looked at the maid and smiled. "She looks nice. Yes I would love that" Jennie replied with a smile. "Ok. For now on, Chaeyoung you will be with Jennie most of the time and your salary has also been increased." I told Chaeyoung. "Thank you so much Master Taehyung" Chaeyoung thanked me. "Ok" I said as I left the dining room. *How can such a beautiful and sweet girl like Jennie be treated like that all her life *long sigh* What a shame.* I thought to myself.

Chaeyoung POV
Master Taehyung appointed me as Jennie's best friend kinda at least I get to talk to her whenever I want. "Jennie what do you want to do today?" I asked. "Will I be chained again?" Jennie asked. "Well if it's outdoors yes but if it's indoors no" I explained to her but she didn't look so happy. "Come on Cheer up It isn't that bad plus Master Taehyung just appointed me to be your best friend kinda but still" I said to cheer her up and she laughed. "See you're laughing. I love your smiling face" I complimented her and she said something strange "If you lived like me You'd know that I'm laughing genuinely and not faking it now come on to the garden" Jennie said. "But you'll get chained up" I said as I held her hand to stop her from walking towards the garden. "I know and I don't care. The garden calms me down and gives that relieving feeling you know so even if I have to be chained up I'll always go there" Jennie explained and it touched my heart that I just hugged her. "You're such a sweet person Jennie Unnie" I said as I hugged her. "Unnie?" Jennie said confused. "You're older than me right? I'm 22" I told her. "I'm 24" Jennie told me as we started walking to the garden. "So you're the same age as Master Taehyung" I said and she stopped. "Wait Master Taehyung is only 24?" Jennie asked. "Yes" I responded. "I thought he was 32" Jennie said and I burst out laughing. "How come he's so young but such a great and powerful Mafia leader. There so many Mafias a lot older than him that don't have half the power he has" Jennie said. "No one really knows It's really a mystery only members of Bulletproof Mafias might know but most of the things about the Bulletproof Mafias is a huge mystery." I explained. "Ah We're here let's take a seat" Jennie said. As we sat down not too long after, 2 guards came and chained Jennie to the pillar and she just bowed to them. "Does it hurt? I can call them to loosen it a bit" I worried. "Don't worry Rosie I'm fine" Jennie said with the most angelic smile. "I'll make some nice calming Tea for us. You in?" I asked and she agreed. I saw passing through the corridors when I heard a car's horn I thought it was Master Taehyung's car so I continued walking to the kitchen. *Why did Master Taehyung have to get such a huge Mansion Ugh* I thought to myself. As I arrived the main corridor where maids were cleaning, Jimin opened the corridor doors and started walking to the other side. He had to come pass me before reaching the other side and as he passed ever maid bowed to him. When he was passing next to me and I bowed then He smiled, winked at me and bowed back before disappearing into the other room. *Park Jimin Noticed Me Park Jimin Noticed me and he even smiled and winked at me *internal squeal* Keep it together Roseanne Don't make it look so obvious* I thought to myself as I ran to the kitchen.

Jimin POV
I was heading to Taehyung's office with a document from Namjoon hyung and Yoongi hyung when I bumped into him in the corridor. "Hello Hyung What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked. "Ugh so Bitter in the morning already Taehyung" I replied. "You didn't answer my question. What are you doing here?" Taehyung questioned. "I just came to see you" I answered to tease him. "You saw me yesterday" Taehyung said harshly. "So. Can't I see you whenever I want?" I said. "If it's the hyungs ok, If it's Jungkook maybe if it's YOU NO" Taehyung said making sure to extend the You and No. "Ah Taehyung why are you always so bitter with me even tho you know we are best friends and soulmates." I said and he just looked at me with dead eyes. "Ok enough teasing Anyway the real reason I'm is because Yoongi hyung and Namjoon hyung sent this for you. Namjoon hyung said you should analyze it and Yoongi hyung said you should inform them about anything you find" I told him seriously. "Ok I'll get on it" Taehyung said as he took the documents from me. "Aren't you going to leave?" Taehyung asked me. "Are you kicking me out?" I asked pretend shocked. "Maybe" Taehyung said with no emoji in his voice. "Well Plot twist The main reason I'm here is to see Jennje not to see you" I said with all the overdramatic acting I learned from Mafia Stray kids Members Hyunjin and Han and Taehyung looked at me with absolutely no emotions. *Geez is this guy a robot or something?" I thought. "Ok" He said after a while and left me standing in the middle of the corridor. *That little...* I thought to myself and headed to look for Jennie.

Jennie POV
I sat in my chair waiting for Rosie while enjoying the scenery despite being chained to a pillar. Suddenly, someone covered my eyes with their hands. "Wow Chaeyoung You really have very tiny hands like baby sized hands." I said thinking it was Chaeyoung. "My hands aren't tiny or baby sized!" I heard a familiar male voice say then the person took their hands off my eyes. "Hi Jimin. How are you?" I said looking at him as pouted and sat on the chair opposite me. "Apologize first" Jimin said as he pouted. "Apologize for?" I asked. "For calling my hands baby sized" he said. "But they are" I told him. "They're not! And do you know who I am. I'm Park Jimin, Member of Bulletproof Mafias, The most powerful and feared Mafia in North America" He explained. "With baby sized hands" I added. "That's mean and stop it you're hurting my ego" He said and I laughed. "Ok ok I'm sorry You don't have baby sized" I admitted to please him. "Say my hands are bigger than yours" He told me in a cute voice. "But it's obviously my hands that are bigger than yours a little........." I said looking at him then stopped when I saw his Mafia facial expression and just went silent staring at the ground. "Your... hands are b- bigger than mine" I managed to say. "Good" He said coldly. He looked at me and read my facial expressions "Jennie I'm sorry I gave you the cold look but I don't like hands being called small or tiny" He explained with a long sigh at the end. I reached out to his hand "I understand Jimin-ssi I wouldn't really like it either if people kept pointing out something on me" I said and we laughed. "Erhm" We heard from behind us. We turned around to see a sad looking Chaeyoung and I quickly took my hand back from Jimin's. "Your Tea Miss" She said as she put the Tea on the table and stood next to me. "Umm Jimin-ssi This is my best friend Chaeyoung" I introduced her and he smiled. "Nice to meet you I've been seeing you a lot around the mansion" Jimin said. "The pleasure is all mine Master Jimin" Chaeyoung said as she bowed. "Since you're Jennie's Best Friend. You can call me Jimin" He told her. "You're chained up again" Jimin said. "Yep Master Taehyung's orders. I don't know why tho" I said. "He's protecting you" Jimin said which caught me off guard. "Taehyung is man who doesn't really know how to express his feelings at first but if you look deep inside He's cute, funny, puff ball" Jimin explained. "This Taehyung or another one because I don't think this Taehyung like that" I said. "Who has known him since forever? Me or you?" Jimin yelled a little. "It's true Jennie. Master Taehyung really is like that. Just only Bulletproof Mafias have ever seen it and rare time were us Staffs got a glimpse of it." Chaeyoung said comfortably. "You see. Just give him time he'll warm up to you" Jimin said and I nodded. Jimin then got a call so he excused himself and picked up. "JIMIN WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU?" The person shouted so loud on the phone we could hear him. "Jin hyung don't shout you'll burst my ear drums" Jimin said. "THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I PLAN TO DO" The person shouted. "Wait why are you angry in the first place?" Jimin asked. "I LOST A GAME TO A FREAKING 11 YEAR OLD ONLINE" The person shouted. "Jin hyung calm down and also HOW DOES THAT CONCERN ME?" Jimin shouted. "I DON'T KNOW I JUST NEEDED SOMEONE JUST SHOUT WITH" The person shouted. "Do you need to be comforted?" Jimin asked. "Yes please" The person answered. "Ok Come over to Taehyung's Mansion " Jimin told the person. "Ok Can we get a drink too?" The person asked. "Of course hyung" Jimin said and ended the call. "Sometimes I wonder how 7 crackheads are the most powerful and feared Mafia organization in the world." Jimin said shaking his head and we all laughed. "Jennie Unnie don't you want your hand unchained yet" Chaeyoung said. "If I get unchained it means I have to go inside and inside means my room" I told her. "It's not necessary you go straight to your room" Jimin said. "But those are Master Taehyung's orders If she has nothing to do inside she must be in her room and if she has to be outside chain her to something" Chaeyoung explained. "But there are so many things you could do inside like reading in the library or you could watch a movie in the indoor cinema hall or you could even have a go in the indoor arcade. Taehyung has a lot of things he doesn't use in this house" Jimin stated. "If that's how fun the inside of the mansion is I wanna go" I said like a kid and Jimin chuckled. "Cute" Jimin said under his breathe. Chaeyoung called a guard to unchain me. After I was unchained both Chaeyoung and Jimin started checking my hand to see if it was okay from the heavy chain ⛓️ and their hands touched when they were checking me which made Chaeyoung blush and turn away. Then we walked to the Library.

Taehyung POV
I was reading and examining the documents From Namjoon hyung and Yoongi hyung. They were about the Scarlett Rays.
              The Scarlett Rays
The Scarlett Rays are a small Mafia organization that tries it's best to acquire new territory and involves themselves in illegal activities. The Scarlett Rays are lead by Min Eun hyuk a man who is always hungry for power and will do anything to get it. Nothing is known about his wives but the only thing known is that he is or was married to 5 different wives and no one knows anything about them or where they are now. But what is known is that from the 5 marriages he had 5 daughters. The information known about the daughters are:
1) Kim Yong-sun : She is the first and oldest daughter to Min Eun hyuk from his first marriage. She is 31 years old. In the Mafia world she goes by the name Solar. Her name Kim was her mother's name but it changed to Do because she is happily married to Do Jihan with an adorable 3 year old son. She is skilled in far away combat and the use of weaponry but most especially guns and is very good in long targeted shots. Not much is known apart from the schools she attended.
2) Moon byul-yi : She is the second daughter to Min Eun hyuk from his second marriage. She is 28 years old. In the Mafia world she simply goes by the name Moonbyul. She takes after her Mother's name because Min Eun hyuk has never given his name to any of his children. She is skilled in close combat and the use and creation of any kind of bomb but also has a specialty of using knives during close combat and is trained very well with them. She is unmarried and no one knows about her whereabouts.
3) Jung Whee-in : She is the third daughter to Min Eun hyuk from his third marriage. She is 27 years old. In the Mafia world she goes by the name Wheein as she wasn't interested in the Mafia world at all. She takes after her Mother's name. She is skilled in the use of knives and close combat but she isn't as good as Moonbyul in it. She mostly a behind the scenes person and is rarely involved in combat training that's why her close combat and knife skills/stances are so weak. She hated what her Father did but couldn't hate her father. She had a dream of becoming a singer but her father was against her dream but she pursued it and became the most popular singer in all of Asia and some parts in Europe. She lives a very happy and successful life with her fans as her support but none of her fans know she is the daughter of a Mafia. She just recently announced her engagement with Famous Actor Choi Woo Shik.
4) Ahn Hye-jin : She is the fourth daughter to Min Eun hyuk from his fourth marriage. She is 26 years old. In the Mafia world she goes by the name Hwa Sa. She takes after her Mother's name "Ahn". She is skilled in close combat and far away combat. She can use any think of gun ever created. She is good with knives but she is much weaker than Whee-in with them. She is the second best sniper out of all the daughters. She unmarried and lives at Scarlett Mansion with Her Father and Youngest Sister. She is known to spend her father's money on designer clothes, bags and shoes because she has no interest his Mafia business or so called empire but to get her Father's money he sometimes makes her an assassin, sniper for his enemies and maybe sometimes organize an attack on enemy warehouses. She hates what she does but she has to do it. Her main reason for even living in that house is to make sure the youngest child doesn't turn out like them.
5) Unknown : This daughter is quite the unusual one. She was born 4 years after Hye-jin No one knows why Min Eun hyuk decided to get married and have a child so late after his last marriage. Nothing is known about the girl except her age 22 years old and her gender which is a girl. She is nicknamed the Secret Child because no one knew about her birth until her 3rd birthday. Even about her Mother is unknown. Min Eun hyuk sure did his best to hide this child. But rumor has it her Mother was Thai but that rumor has never been confirmed.

From the information above, We can see that Old Man Min has very rough relationships with most of his daughters. All the four girls are rebellious towards their Father but nothing is known about the youngest's relationship with their father whether she is rebellious or not. Taehyung we need to come up with a plan to take them down from the interior because they have no really trustworthy allies so they will easily crumble if we take them from within. There is a special diamond 💎 that Min Eun hyuk holds dear and precious. He never let's outsiders see it or even get a glimpse of it. We need maps for his house and fast We need to get that diamond no matter what. Organize a plan and contact us as soon as possible.
-Namjoon and Yoongi Hyung
End of Document
*Wow what a history lesson. *Long sigh* Maybe I have some maps in the library* I thought to myself as I left my home office.

Jimin POV
Jennie and Chaeyoung were walking to the Library in front of me when Chaeyoung missed a step and was falling backwards then she tried to regain her balance but she turned towards me instead and slipped this time. She was falling so I caught her and she fell on me that's when I realized she's so beautiful and she has such lovely eyes. *She looks so damn cute I just want to pinch her chubby cheeks and kiss her pretty plump lips* I thought. "Erhm" Jennie cleared her throat and I let her go and her face was flaming red as a tomato then Jennie burst into laughter. "Thank you for saving me Master Jimin" She said as she bowed. "Remember It's Jimin not Master Jimin" I told her and she giggled. We entered the Library and Jennie's jaw dropped. "Woah This is crazy. So many books" Jennie said looking at all the books. "What kind of books are you into?" Chaeyoung asked her. "Romance Thriller novels" Jennie responded. "Ok right is way" Chaeyoung said as she lead Jennie to the section of the Library and I followed. Jennie pick out a book and read the first 3 pages then put it back. "I read books that shouldn't even be recommended" I said with utterly no shame. "*Gasp!!!!*" Jennie and Chaeyoung gasped so loudly you could hear them from downstairs then they slapped my arms and I burst out laughing. I was chatting with Chaeyoung when Jennie said she was going to explore the Library and it's sections.

Jennie POV
I left Chaeyoung and Jimin to have some alone time to get to know each other better I was happy for them. I got a section of the Library and didn't even know where I was. *I think I'm lost. *Looks around* Yep definitely lost.* I thought to myself. I passed by a shelf with a certain book and I thought I should read it. It was a pretty thick book like 15cm wide. It was quite heavy so It took me a while to pull it from the shelf. Then when I finally took it, I looked at the place where the book was and my heart stopped. I couldn't even breathe I just froze. Those dead eyes, that cold glare, the only facial expression I have ever seen from him and that handsome face that makes me weak in the knees. *Kim Taehyung* I thought to myself. "What are you doing with that book?" He said emotionlessly that snapped me out of my thoughts. "Uhh I wanted to explore the Library and I found myself lost then I saw this book I thought it was a murder myself kinda book" I explained myself. "Didn't you feel the atmosphere change when you reached here?" Taehyung asked my coldly. "Umm It did feel kinda off and gave off a dark vibe" I told him. He walked from behind the shelf and Infront of me. That's when I realized who tall he is. I saw still holding the book in both of my hands like literally carrying it. "Jennie This is the Mafia section. All the books here only concern Mafia business and that book is not a murder mystery. It is a book on combat, building weaponry, learning to perfect using weaponry and planning strategy." He said as he took the heavy book from me with only 1 hand while I was literally carrying it. He put it back where I took without taking his eyes off me. I looked down and he just stood in front of me staring at me. "You said you were lost didn't you?" He said coldly. "Y- yes" I answered. "Well start walking then" He said coldly and I started walking with him directing me. We finally met Jimin and a worried sick Chaeyoung. "Where did you go? I didn't know you could wonder off that far." Chaeyoung said. "Which section were you in?" Jimin asked. Then Taehyung immerged from the book shelf like a shadow "The Mafia Section" He said. Chaeyoung bowed to him. "How did you even get there?" Jimin asked me. "I was just fascinated by the library that I got lost. That's how I found myself in the Mafia section" I explained. "Who's hungry?" Jimin asked which caused everyone to laugh except Taehyung. "It's time for lunch anyway." Chaeyoung said. "You guys go ahead I'll stay here and continue some unfinished work" Taehyung said as he turned towards the Mafia section. I quickly rushed and held his right arm. "Master Taehyung please eat it's almost 17:00pm The last time you ate was 9:32am." I worriedly said while he just looked at my hand holding his arm and I quickly let go. "I'm sorry" I apologized with my head down. "Come on Tae look at her. She marked the time you lastly ate" Jimin said as he winked at Taehyung. Taehyung let out a long sigh "Ok A quick meal then I'll go back to work" Taehyung said coldly. I don't know why but it made me smile brightly but I hid my face with my hair. We were leaving the library I was behind Jimin and Chaeyoung who were discussing and Taehyung was standing by my side and Man it was so awkward. We crossed the Library door into the corridor when Taehyung just held my hand with no facial expressions at all. I was shocked and looked at him with a red face. He didn't even spare me a glance but my heart did summer saults. We were descending the stairs when some maids opened the front door and a car was parked in the drive thru. Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon and Jungkook walked in then Taehyung quickly let go of my hand and I won't lie I kinda felt sad when he did that. "We're here" Jin said. Taehyung moved in front protecting me and Chaeyoung. "Is everyone suddenly coming without permission?" Taehyung said. "Did we ever come over before with permission hyung?" Jungkook said. "No but--" Taehyung said and was cut short by Jungkook. "See then why would we need permission now" Jungkook said. Then Jungkook moved towards the living room and looked behind Taehyung then our eyes met. This time he was only wearing the lip piercing. We held eye contact for quite a long time. "Jungkook what are you looking at--" Hoseok said as he looked in the direction Jungkook was looking at and saw me. Taehyung and Jimin shifted and everyone saw me and Chaeyoung who looked like porcelain dolls. We both bowed at them. "Jin hyung you said you lost a game" Jimin said. "Ah Don't remind me. Yah you said you'd comfort me" Jin said. "Yep Let's have a drink hyung" Jimin said. "Ok." Jin said. "Hyungs you in?" Jimin asked. "Always'' Hyungs responded. "Tae Jungkook?" Jimin asked. "Yes. Come on Taehyung hyung just this once." Jungkook said. "Fine" Taehyung answered coldly. "But Masters please if you would have lunch first. It's not good to drink on an empty stomach" Chaeyoung worried. "Ok Lunch first then we get to drinking" Jimin said. "Finally you speak sense. For once in your life" Yoongi said. "What's that supposed to mean?" Jimin shouted. "Enough you two It's not the time to bicker" Hoseok said as Jimin glared at Yoongi who was smirking. While we were having lunch Chaeyoung stood behind me and Jimin looked a little sad to see that.

Chaeyoung POV
I was standing behind Jennie Unnie when Jimin looked at Master Taehyung and Master Taehyung seemed unbothered as usual then Jimin kicked Master Taehyung hard under the table but Master Taehyung did his best to keep his straight face on. After a while of Jimin glaring at Master Taehyung, Master Taehyung gave a little nod. "Chaeyoung, Please you must be hurting standing up the whole time just watching us eat please sit down." Jimin told me. "No it's ok Jim- Master Jimin I'm good" I said and Jennie looked at me. Jimin kicked Taehyung again under the table. "Miss Park just sit down on the empty chair next to this airhead'' Master Taehyung said in pain referring to Jimin and Jimin shot him a death glare. "O- ok" I said as I sat down. I was sitting in between Jennie and Jimin opposite Jungkook. "Please eat" Jimin said and helped me serve some of my food. "Oooh Jimin Hyungs has a crush" Jungkook said. "Shut up Jungkook" Jimin said. "I have liberty to say what I want when I want" Jungkook teased Jimin. "And as Park Jimin, Member of Bulletproof Mafias, Most Powerful and Feared Mafia in the whole of North America, known to many as my code/nickname Devil will deal with you accordingly." Jimin said. "You don't scare me" Jungkook said. "Oh really KID" Jimin said which pissed Jungkook off. "WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?" Jungkook yelled. "Oh sorry I didn't mean to call you that. I meant to call you a CHILD" Jimin said as he emphasized the "child". "Why you----" Jungkook was about to yell when Seokjin stopped them."YAH WOULD YOU STOP BEHAVING LIKE KIDS AND WORST OF ALL IN FRONT OF JENNIE AND CHAEYOUNG" Seokjin yelled then Jimin and Jungkook fell silent and defeated. The other guys, Jennie and I just giggled. After lunch which was done by 18:37pm. "Now the drinking may commence" Jimin shouted and the guys cheered. "Jennie will you join?" Jimin asked Jennie. "Me?" Jennie asked taken a back. "Yes and Chaeyoung too If she wants" Jimin said blushing and looking at me which made me blush too. "My answer will only follow from Jennie Unnie's answer" I said. "W-well..." Jennie said as she looked at everyone then her eyes fell on Master Taehyung who just gave her his normal emotionless expression. "O- ok" She replied. "It's a yes for me too" I backed her up. "Are you sure?" Master Taehyung asked Jennie and she nodded. "Bring out the goods Tae" Master Namjoon said. "Instead of bringing it to the living room let's go directly to Taehyung's indoor bar" Master Seokjin said. "Ok" Master Hoseok agreed and we went there. Master Taehyung only buys expensive wine and high quality champagne but I was shocked today to fing out Master Taehyung also buys soju. I've been working for him for 5 years and it's today I find out he buys soju unbelievable. We sat on some soft semi circular sofa chairs with a small rectangular table in front of us. We drank for some time and soon Master Hoseok got drunk. He was a bit hyper at first but after a while he just became quiet. I got a little drunk myself but I was trying to fight it to no avail so I just shut my mouth not to do something stupid.

Taehyung POV
Everyone was drinking and I saw just sipping my wine quietly. Jennie and Chaeyoung were sitting in between me and Jimin. Jennie bonded quickly with the guys while drinking, all of them were warming up to her pretty well. The wine was making me dizzy so I took a bottle of Soju instead and very soon almost all of us were drunk. Yoongi Hyung and Jimin Hyung were still fine but the rest were all gone except Jennie. Jennie looked like she was just drinking water nothing wrong at all. Then suddenly an adrenaline rush just made me chug one whole bottle of Soju which sent me directly off. "I think we should stop drinking now. They all look like goners" I heard Yoongi hyung say and Jennie giggled. "Chaeyoung does look cute doesn't she?" Jennie said. "Yeah she does" Jimin answered. "Look she's already dozing off" Jennie said. "Not really my problem. I'm not really the sweet kind of person" Yoongi said. "I've noticed" Jennie answered. "Anyway let's get them to their rooms" Jimin said. Jimin swopped Chaeyoung into his arms bridal style and carried her to her room with the help of some maids directing him. "You're going to have to carry Taehyung" Yoongi told Jennie. "M- m- me?!?!" Jennie stuttered. "Yeah you" Yoongi said to her. "B- but why can't you do it?" Jennie said. "Taehyung and I don't like being touched and I don't like touching people" Yoongi said as he called some guards to carry the other guys. "Just do it. Well Goodnight and also you have quite the alcohol tolerance. I'm impressed" Yoongi said as he left Jennie there. Soon, I felt very small hands holding me to stand. I managed to push myself up as well and I stood still wobbling though but I was standing. She was holding me firm like she's used to doing this. "Do you remember the way to your room?" She asked me. I only shook my head indicating no "Ok Let's see what we can do." She said as she held me and walked over to a maid. "Excuse me Miss But where is Master Taehyung's room?" She asked a maid kindly. "This way please" The maid said. My arm was over Jennie's shoulders and she was supporting me as we walked but I was mostly just leaning on her while trying to walk but continuesly tripping because I was dizzy but she held me tight and never let me fall. The way she was holding me was like she was experienced or something but I didn't focus or care about it much from how dizzy I was.

Jimin POV
I carried Chaeyoung to her room but I decided to sit by her side for sometime. She looked so cute and adorable, her nose was all red that it made me chuckle. I kissed Chaeyoung's forehead and as I saw about leaving, she grabbed my arm. "Jiminie *hiccup* You might be a Mafia Leader but *hiccup* I've always found you cute and *hiccup* I've never been afraid of you even when you never noticed me. I always kinda liked you *hiccup* I'm sure you think I sound stupid *hiccup* but It's always been true" Chaeyoung said and fell asleep immediately. "I'm sorry for not noticing such a queen like you but I promise from now on I'll do everything to win your heart" I said as I kissed her hand and left her room.

Jennie POV
The maid opened Taehyung's room and it was so beautiful. I have to admit. For a guy who never smiles he has great taste.

I laid Taehyung slowly and softly on his bed. I helped him remove his shoes and socks. He was already wearing comfortable clothes so I just covered him with his blanket. As I was about leaving, He held my hand and My face turned red as a tomato. "Jennie Thank you for......... helping me to my room and........ helping me take of my shoes and socks.......Thank you" Taehyung said in a drunk tone. "I- it's ok Master Taehyung" I said. He groaned and shook his head like he was feeling dizzy. "You need to lie down. Get some rest you took a lot of alcohol" I told him as I covered him with his blanket. "I know I might scare you with my cold and emotionless behavior but I want you to know I really don't mean to do that and it's not my intention to scare you but I just find myself being like that. You're an amazing person Jennie. Please don't misunderstand me I don't hate you or anything Thank you so much again" He said. "No need and I understand and I don't feel offended or anything. Get some rest now please" I told him and he fell asleep. Looking at him asleep he looks like a cute little kid or even a winter bear. I just patted his head and left his room. I went to bed tired but not drunk.

Thanks so much for 100 reads/views
This is my first story to reach 100 views in a short period of time
I love you all and I will continue to write and put in all my all into this story. I hope you enjoy this episode
Adios Amigos

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

263K 40K 102
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
146K 14.8K 30
"သူက သူစိမ်းမှ မဟုတ်တာ..." "..............." "အဟင်း..ငယ်သူငယ်ချင်းလို့ပြောရမလား..အတန်းတူတက်ခဲ့ဖူးတဲ့ အတန်းဖော်လို့ ပြောရမလား...ဒါမှမဟုတ်..ရန်သူတွေလို...
63.1K 1.1K 96
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
94.7K 2.4K 35
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...