[Helluva boss] When Hells Fir...

By TheBorgerMan

Before I.M.P formed it was just Blitz and Y/N, the best of buddies. But after a tragic day, Y/N was captured... More

Hiding In The Darkness
A Talk Between Father And Daughter
A Demon's Blood
Nightmares And A Recovery
At Long Last
Dinner With My New Family
A Talk Between Co-Workers
The Next Morning
When Hells Fire Burns Bright Part 1
When Hells Fire Burns Bright Part 2
Waking Up
A Fresh Start
Spending The Day With Loo
Future Plans
Back to Work
The Ambush
When The Past Catches Up
Suffering
The Party
Hallucinations
Plans Of Attack
Let The Games Begin
The Fun Has Just Begun
When Hells Fire. . .Dies Out

Aftermath

1.1K 12 12
By TheBorgerMan

Moxxie's pov

I woke up. In an unknown place with nothing around me. Not knowing what to do, I walked forward, hoping I could maybe find an exit of some sort. I walked around for what felt like hours. Eventually, I came across a room filled with blood.

Moxxie: Wait, Is this blood?

With nowhere left to go, I went forward some more and saw Y/N's corpse laying there. I ran away from him, thinking there was a change I could redeem myself after causing his death. Darkness surrounds me every witch, which way as Y/N walked up to me with the same bullet in his chest.

Y/N: You could have saved me, Moxxie.

Moxxie: I'M SORRY, Y/N. I-I NEVER WANTED THIS TO HAPPEN!

Y/N: You could have saved me, Moxxie. But instead, you left me for dead. Everyone hates you more than they already do; you've ruined Loona's life, and that's going to stick with you until the day you die. And to think, If you hadn't started that fight with Blitz, I'd still be alive.

He slowly turned into dust and faded away.

Moxxie: WAIT, WAIT, I'M SORRY, I'M SORRY!

I woke up with sweat rolling down my forehead. I looked to my left and saw Millie softly sleeping next to me. I got out of bed to go get a glass of water, hoping that It might help with my nerves. I took a swing of the water before Y/N's message kept replaying. In my head over and over again, It's like he was haunting me.

Millie's pov

There was nothing but darkness with green fog all around me, and I knew exactly why that was. I walked forward and saw the spirit in my axe looking down at me.

Spirit: Even with my warning of his death, you still failed.

Millie: Well, it wasn't my fault.

Spirit: You sat there and let them argue; you could have stopped them, and now, thanks to your husband, Y/N is dead, and Loona's fallen into a depressive state.

Millie: I-I tried to stop them, but they wouldn't listen to me.

Spirit: Your lives aren't going to change much, but because of your husband, Loona's life is ruined. She finally found happiness, and your husband takes it away from her.

Millie: It's not my fucking fault.

Spirit: I'm aware of that, but it looks like we were out of time. You seem to be waking up.

Millie: Before I go, can you at least tell me why you brought me here?

Spirit: Keep a very close eye on Loona for the next little while.

Millie: Why?

Before he could finish, I woke up.

Millie: Dammit.

I heard glass breaking and screaming coming from the kitchen. I looked to my right and didn't see Moxxie next to me, so I got out of bed and headed towards the kitchen. Once I was there, I noticed Moxxie on the floor crying with broken glass all over the floor.

Millie: Moxxie, is everything okay?

Moxxie: *sniff sniff* N-no, I'm not okay right now, honey.

Millie: You want to talk about It?

Moxxie: I-I don't know.

Millie: Well, If you won't talk about it, how about you come back to bed with me, mama Millie? How does that sound, hun?

Moxxie: Yeah, that sounds nice.

We both got back bed, cuddling and holding each other. Moxxie spoke up to me. In a more broken voice than usual, and I knew something was bothering him. I'm not sure If I can really help him this time.

Moxxie: I think I want to talk about It now.

Millie: Go ahead, babe, I'm all ears.

Moxxie: It's Y/N.

Millie: Oh Moxxie.

Moxxie: It's my fault he died. If I didn't criticise everyone just for doing something different In the slightest way, Loona would probably be happier, and Y/N would still be alive.

Millie: Moxxie It's not your fault he died; In fact, It was no one's fault, Moxxie.

Moxxie: But I'm responsible for causing his death; I know for a fact that all I do Is make Loona miserable, and now I've ruined her life more than I already have.

Millie: Moxxie.

I placed my hand under his chin, lifted his head to my eye level, and kissed him on the lips.

Millie: It's not your fault, baby, Loona. Is going to be upset about something like this. I mean, she finally found someone, only to have them taken away from her. We all miss him, Moxxie. It's going to take time for us to accept the fact that he's gone, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Moxxie: But I-

Millie: Shh, It's not your fault, baby. Just try to relax. We all miss him. Moxxie i.m.p. won't ever be the same without him. But I'm sure after some time everything will pass and go back to normal. Just try to get some sleep, okay, baby?

Moxxie: Okay, Millie, thank you.

Millie: Hey Moxxie.

Moxxie:Yes, honey.

Millie: How about we go visit Loona tomorrow? You know, go check In on her.

Moxxie: I'm not sure she wants to talk to anyone right now; Y/N only died a few days ago.

Millie: I'm sure she'll open up to us, Mox; just have some faith.

Blitzø's pov

I woke up surrounded by darkness, seeing nothing around me. It was nothing but darkness.

Blitzø: Hello, anyone there?

There was no repudiation.

Blitzø: The fuck is going on!

I walked forward a little bit and came across a hellhound with a bullet in his chest. They turned around and revealed themselves to be none other than Y/N.

Y/N: Hey, Blitz.

Blitzø: Y-Y/N Is that you? No, it can't be. You-you're dead.

Y/N: Well, it's kind of me.

I couldn't believe it. The very person who got shot was alive in front of my very eyes.

Blitzø: Am I dead or some shit?

Y/N: No, you're not dead, dude.

Blitzø: Then what's going on?

Y/N: Blitz, I'm here to tell you one last thing before I fully move on.

Blitzø: And what would that be?

Y/N: Let me go.

Blitzø: W-what?

Y/N: You need to let me go, Blitz. I know you can be strong and move on.

Blitzø: I've lost you before, Y/N. I can't lose you again.

Y/N: You didn't fully lose me. A very small part of me Is living In your brain.

Blitzø: WHAT?

Y/N: I'm just messing with you, man. This Is just a dream, dude. But you do need to move on, but as long as you remember me, I'll always be a part of I.M.P., and I'll always be a part of you. Goodbye, Blitz... Have a good life.

Blitzø: WAIT!

He slowly faded to dust and faded away. I woke up and looked around my room. I felt tears building up.

Blitzø: I-I'm sorry I couldn't save you, Y/N. Rest well, buddy.

I looked over to my nightstand and looked at a picture of me and Y/N together. It was taken back when he first joined I.M.P., and knowing that I'm never going to see him again hurt me like nothing else. I put the picture back on my nightstand and started at the ceiling.

Blitzø: Goodbye, Y/N... I'll miss you, buddy.

Loona's pov

Darkness was all around me—it was the only thing I've been seeing since Y/N died. I walked forward a little bit and saw someone in the distance.

Loona: Hello?

They turned around and faced me.

Y/N: Loona?

Loona: Y/N!

I ran at him with open arms and tears in my eyes. I went for a hug but phased right through him.

Loona: What's going on?

Y/N: You have to let me go, Loo.

Loona: W-what?

Y/N: I'm dead, Loo... There's no undoing what's been done.

Loona: B-but...

Y/N: You have to move on, Loo.

Loona: I-I can't...I-I can't do it.

Y/N: Yes, you can. The Loona I know can do anything.

Loona: But I love you. I don't want to let you go.

Y/N: Loona, as long as you remember me, I'll always be a part of you.

Y/N started to slowly fade into dust.

Y/N: Goodbye, Loona... I love you.

Loona: N-NO, STAY WITH ME! DON'T LEAVE ME AGAIN!

I woke up feeling tears rolling down my cheeks. I checked my phone and noticed it was noon already.

Loona: *Sniff sniff* Goddammit.

I guess I'm still coming to terms with his death, but no matter how hard I try, the image of his death just keeps replaying In my mind over and over again, and every time I close my eyes, I see his face and his perfect smile, only for me to wake up cold, alone, and In tears. A few knocks were heard on my door, and I knew damn well how It was, so I walked over to the door and slowly opened It to reveal the others.

Blitzø: Hey Loony, can we come in?

I got out of the way and simply moved my arm, indicating they could come In. They all sat around the couch, looking at me with faces of concern. While I, on the other hand, just sat there wrapped In my blanket, not moving or saying anything to any of them, I just sat there with a dead-cold and blank expression on my face.

Blitzø: Are you doing okay, Loony?

Loona:...

Millie: It's okay. If you don't want to talk about it, we won't force you.

Moxxie: Loona, listen, I want to apologise for causing his death.

Loona:

Blitzø: Loony, just listen to what he has to say.

Loona: Fine.

I hid under my blanket, not wanting anything to do with this, but they were trying to help, and I didn't want to just tell them to fuck off.

Moxxie: His death was my fault. In the first place, I started an argument with Blitz over the portal, which led to us not being able to save him In time. Ever since the day Y/N was shot, I've had constant nightmares about his death. I hope you can forgive me one day, and If not, I understand.

I came out of my blanket a little bit, looking at Moxxie with a little anger, but mostly sadness.

Loona : I think It's best If you guys leave.

Millie: Alright, take it easy, Loona.

Moxxie: I'm sorry again, Loona. Enjoy your time off.

Blitzø: Take as much time as you need, Loony.

They were all leaving, and Blitz looked at me one more time before leaving. Before he had a chance to leave, I spoke up, catching his attention.

Loona: Wait!

Blitzø: What is it, sweetie?

Loona: Can you stay here for a few days? *sniff sniff*

Blitzø: Of course, Loony.

Blitz sat down on the couch as I laid my head on his lap. He gently stroked my fur as I lay there, feeling tears build up. I was so destroyed by everything that's happened that I couldn't hold It In anymore.

Loona: *Crying*  I miss him so much.

Blitzø: *sniff sniff* We all miss him, Loony, and we all want him back, but we can't always have our well-deserved happy endings.

Loona: *Crying* BUT WHY can't I HAVE MY HAPPY ENDING?

Blitzø: I don't know Loona; no one ever has a happy ending. I'm sure after a year goes by, everything might go back to normal.

Loona: ...

Some more time passed, and I decided that I was going to go to bed. I said goodnight to Blitz and headed to my room. I opened my phone and looked through some old photos. I came across one with me and Y/N the first night he moved in with me. We were both on the couch cuddling each other, and more tears formed In my eyes as I curled Into a ball, hugging my tail, as I slowly cried myself to sleep.

3rd person pov

We cut back to the grave of Y/N. We see a shadowed figure standing over your grave.

???: It's a real shame what happened. I bet you could've been of real use to us. The boss would've loved to have you on the team, but I guess you had other plans.

The figure  tipped his hat and walked away from his grave, and this is where the story of Y/N ends...for now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 422 31
Follow my OC's life as he lives throughout the Helluva boss/Hazbin hotel universe, he is very ruthless but can sometimes be a good person as he grows...
24.8K 661 21
after coming home from their movie date from the theaters in imp city. Millie and Moxxie discover a human baby abandoned in hell. they both decide to...
154K 1.6K 25
(Y/N) was a normal human that was living his life normally within the living world since he is just living life the way he wants but unfortunately du...
85.1K 1.4K 25
You die and go to hell, and there you find yourself working at I.M.P Along the way you manage to become friends with Loona, which was not an easy tas...