Deja vu [Book 1: You are a st...

By Rubi_Rupa

Rubi, a Chinese-Korean kpop global sensation star, a world famous idol, soloist of Sm, then later Hybe entert... More

Deja vu of birth
Tian Xing
Hidden abilities
I'm a what?
Dream
Same old, same old
Save Cloud Recesses
Who are you?
Wen indoctrinations: The beginning
Wen indoctrinations: the dungeons
Wen indoctrinations: the tortoise of slaughter
Words kept by the lady
Letting go
Word of the Jiangs
Relief
Towards a better future
The war starts and the demon shows
Attack on the Flame Palace
End of war
The Phoenix Mountain Hunt
Please
The curse
Wedding, blessings and chances
Two pasts
The last remained [Her goodbyes]
And now I am in my deja vu
Announcement
(Just questions)

Wen indoctrinations: The cave

1K 45 6
By Rubi_Rupa

𝕎𝕙𝕪 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕣𝕒𝕟𝕜𝕪 𝕓𝕠𝕪?
𝕄𝕠𝕝𝕘𝕖𝕦𝕣𝕚 𝕛𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕦𝕣𝕪𝕖𝕠 𝕟𝕖𝕠.
𝔻𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕒 𝕓𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕕 𝕓𝕒𝕣𝕓𝕚𝕖 𝕕𝕠𝕝𝕝?
𝕀𝕥'𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕀 𝕒𝕞 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕕𝕠𝕝𝕝.

Tian Xing rubbed her temples in an attempt to think something of this situation.

Obviously she did not think this situation would repeat itself like this. She had planned to use herself as bait to avoid this exact scenario but fate is fate.

Somethings cannot be changed.

She only hoped that the tragedy that was about to come to these children were one of the things that could be.

Wei WuXian said, "We need to kill that thing in order to get out."
"Mn."
"I agree. But even if we kill it, the rocks or his body might block the exit. We first of all need to make sure that exit is safe, all the way while keeping ourselves safe. I can try to put a barrier on it, while both of you try to kill it. How does that sound?"

Wei WuXian's eyes immediately brightened up, "Yes, we could do that."

Tian Xing smiled. But first there was another thing to think of.

Lan WangJi, though not that big, had still gotten an injury on his leg. It would be weighing him down if not treated.

"A-Xian, you have the medicine pouch MianMian gave you?"
"Yes I do."
"Can you give it to me?"

Lan WangJi's eyes turned hard and cold in the mention of MianMian and Tian Xing was trying her utmost best not to burst out laughing.

Jealous Lan WangJi was so adorable and funny. It was one thing to read or see through the screen and another thing to see through ones own eyes.

Tian Xing looked at Lan WangJi and gave him a shit eating.

Lan WangJi glared at her even more and it was only by the thoughts of treating the wounds of the children that she managed to suppress her laughter.

Wei WuXian on the other hand was looking confused.

He handed over the pouch and Tian Xing turned to Lan WangJi, "Are any of these herbs useful for treatment of wounds?"

Lan WangJi pointed out which ones were useful for what.

Tian Xing then started treating both their wounds.

Wei WuXian winced, "Owww. That hurts."
Tian Xing grumbled, "Serves you right. Why did you have to take the burn?"
"It was to save her." he whined.
"You could have stopped it with your hands, you idiot." Tian Xing snapped, "Wang LingJiao obviously was not stronger than you are, literally and figuratively."

Wei WuXian sulked, "It was an immediate reaction, Xing-Jie. My brain was not functioning that well."
"That brain never functions well when it's about your own good. What did I tell you before? Know your worth. A-Xian there are countless people who care for you. So many you don't even know. There are many people who you think don't like you, that actually think of you, care for you."

Tian Xing's eyes turned distant. She seemed to be reminiscent of her past memories.

Wei WuXian felt a bit off guard. Her eyes always showed wisdom and knowledge when she gave advice.

"That same goes for you too, Xing-Jie."

Tian Xing got startled at that.
Wei WuXian continued, "You seem to always act as the bait for us. You always help us but you haven't asked anything in return from any of us. Why exactly have you been helping us so much?"

Tian Xing didn't know how to answer that. So she remained silent and continued to treat Lan WangJi's wounds. But she could feel the same questioning gaze of Lan WangJi.

After a moment of being stared by the two she sighed, "I help because I see danger. Surely you would do the same if you see someone needing help would you not?"

Even though she made a good logic, it still didn't make sense of why she knew so much about them. Lan WangJi spoke up this time, "How do you know us, to this extent?"

Tian Xing sighed, "I am a fairly old woman. I have at least some experience on how to read people based on information."

There was a pause.

Then Wei WuXian said, dumbstruck, "You are old? Stop joking."
"Yes, I am. I am not joking.What did you think?"
"I..I thought you were just as old as my ShiJie..."
Lan WangJi was shocked as well, "I thought you were as old as XiongZhang."

Tian Xing chuckld softly. In fact, she looked just a little older than the young generation here. It was not totally uncommon for cultivators to have a youthful look even in there old days due to cultivation. But Tian Xing really looked a bit too young to be 30.

Oh well, she did get told often as Rubi that she aged backwards.

"Don't worry about my age. It's not that big of a factor right now.

Truth be told, she didn't want them to know anything regarding her past. Not even her age.

For whatever reason, she thought it was best to keep her origins a secret to all.

Her identity as Rubi was a seperate one, one where she was an idol, born to dominate the stage.

But Tian Xing is not that. Tian Xing is here to help, help these people who would otherwise go through too much tragedy to be fixed in the future.

She did not want these children to suffer one bit.

Even as Rubi, people often told her she was really motherly. She was the oldest idol in Hybe and she babied everyone. None ever complained about it either.

Even now, she was babying everyone here. Tian Xing chuckled.

Somethings truly never change.

The next events pretty much were the same. Wei WuXian annoying Lan WangJi and the said Lan mostly glaring and refuting the said Wei's words.

Tian Xing tried to stay out of their conversation. This was a bonding time for the two of them.

It was only when Wei WuXian askes Lan WangJi the legendary question did Tian Xing visibly face palm.

These two idiots.

Wei WuXian asked teasingly, "Do you like MianMian?"

Tian Xing face palmed and rolled her eyes.

Lan WangJi and Wei WuXian both noticed it.

Tian Xing glared at Lan WangJi. Her eyes screamed 'Confess you fucking pussy.'

Lan WangJi, though, was as stubborn as always. He replied with his usual cold talks.

Tian Xing face palmed again.

'These two...ugh...'

As soon as the three of them got healed, they started preparing to kill the XuanWu beast.

Tian Xing went under water and activated the barrier she said she would. And Wei WuXian went inside it's mouth while Lan WangJi used his chord assassination.

Tian Xing had completely forgotten about the Yin sword inside the mouth of the XuanWu.

As soon as the barrier was done Tian Xing hurried out of the water to help them.

She finally brought out her sword 'Banshui' and started to crash waves upon waves of spiritual energy with each slash on the beast.

Lan WangJi was surprised for a moment as to why she had her sword with her. But he didn't question it for the time being. There were more important things to take care of.

After killing the XuanWu beast Wei WuXian as expected came out of it's mouth and his body broke into a fever after coming in contact with resentment energy.

The barrier was successful in keeping the path open and they had gotten out of the cave.

Wei WuXian passed out due to the fever, Lan WangJi carried him out.

Tian Xing questioned, "Where will you go now?"
"Lotus Pier."
"I thought you would first want to go to Cloud Recesses."
"Wei Ying has fever. And YunMeng is the closest from QishanWen."
"Alright."
"Why do you have your sword?"
"I gave them a fake one."
"...You always seen to know when what wrong is about to happen."
"Hahaha. It's just speculation A-Zhan."

Obviously she couldn't tell that she could see people's memories and that she knew about the novel.

That will be unbelievable.

"It's too much to be just speculation Lady Tian."
"Call me Xing-Jie. We have come past the point of such formalities."
"You are the one who wants to be informal. I never asked you to call me by my birth name."
"Do you resent it? That I call you so informally?"
"..."

Lan WangJi couldn't say no. That would be a lie. He wouldn't admit it. But hearing someone call him so affectionately reminded him of his mother. Besides she had helped in saving Cloud Recesses.

Also she gave him love advice and was playing cupid.

That was the reason he was annoyed at her.

"Are you annoyed at me because I told you to confess?"

Lan WangJi glared at her, proving her point. Tian Xing laughed, "Why are yoi glaring at me? I am telling the truth. A-Zhan, confess when you can. The Wens are attacking everywhere. A war is bound to approach sooner or later. You can't tell him your feelings in that time now, can you?"
"I will confess after it."

Tian Xing's voice dropped down by a few decibels, "This is the reason why you are a coward."

Lan WangJi froze. Anger took over his expression.

But Tian Xing didn't give him a chance to retort, "Don't deny it, Lan WangJi. You don't have the balls to try. You run away from problems you don't want to face and take the easy way around. Just like your father did. He thought it was easier to lock down himself AND his mother than proving her innocence and making her accepted in the GusuLan sect."

"Enough!" Lan WangJi snapped.

"Enough? Just cuz you said it's enough doesn't mean it is!"
Tian Xing radiated a dangerous aura, "You are saying you will confess afer the war. War changes people Lan WangJi. What if it changes him? What if it changes YOU?! WHAT IF YOUR SECT AND HIS SECTS' PEOPLE DIE!? WILL YOU TWO HAVE THE HEART FOR THAT TYPE OF SHIT!? OR THE TIME FOR IT??? AND EVEN IF YOU DO, YOU WILL NEVER, AND I REPEAT NEVER CONFESS TO HIM!!! YOU ARE AFRAID OF LOVING HIM AND AS LONG AS YOU DON'T GET RID OF THAT FEAR, YOU CAN NEVER CONFESS TO HIM!!!!! WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF HE DIES IN THE WAR? IF YOU DIE IN THE WAR? FORGET THE FUCKING WAR WHAT IF HE DIES TOMORROW? OR YOU DIE TOMORROW OR RIGHT NOW????? HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT THERE IS A NEXT TIME FOR YOU, YOU COWARDLY DOG??????!?!?!?!!"

Tian Xing panted. Her eyes were glowing dangerously. Lan WangJi stood, again, speechless.

He truly didn't have the courage to confess his love.

Tian Xing's eyes then glossed over, "A-Zhan...please...there might not be a next time...ever again...so take the chance when you do have it...I know...I am speaking from experience....

𝐺𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑚 𝑠𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑎𝑡 𝑅𝑢𝑏𝑖, 𝑤𝒉𝑜 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝒉𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑢𝑡.

𝑇𝒉𝑒 𝒉𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑐𝑐𝑢𝑠𝑎𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑠 𝑜𝑓 𝒉𝑒𝑟𝑠 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝒉𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝑠𝑜 𝑢𝑛𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑢𝑝𝑖𝑑.

𝑁𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑑 𝒉𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑖𝑛𝑛𝑜𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝒉𝑎𝑡 𝑠𝑜 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑑 '𝑣𝑖𝑐𝑡𝑖𝑚' 𝑜𝑓 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑏𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑦 𝐺𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑚.

𝑅𝑢𝑏𝑖 𝒉𝑎𝑑 𝑎 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑓 𝑎 𝑠𝑢𝑑𝑑𝑒𝑛, "𝐴𝒉 𝐺𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑚-𝑎𝒉 𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟. 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦. 𝐼 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑟𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑝𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒."

𝑇𝒉𝑎𝑡 𝑛𝑒𝑥𝑡 𝑡𝑖𝑚𝑒 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑐𝑎𝑚𝑒.

'Garam-Ah...if only....if only I could....'

Tian Xing... No...Rubi's heart started paining horribly and for the first time after his second chance in life, tears gathered in her eyes at the thought of the last time she saw them.

Lan WangJi mumbled, "There isn't a chance of him loving me back."

"A-Zhan... Regret hurts a lot more than rejection. If you give up even before you try, there is going to be nothing but pain...please...I don't want you to feel it...take the time...but please...speak your heart... I don't...want you children to suffer any longer..."

She hastily wiped her tears.

"Go to Lotus Pier. I have another destination to go to..."

With that she smiled at Lan WangJi, who was still frozen im place.

"I...Listen, I will be fine. I always am. Don't worry about why I am like this...just go...You will know when things happen. So please for now...just...go."

Lan WangJi nodded his head, somewhat dazed. Then he started to head towards Lotus Pier.

Tian Xing started her journey towards Yiling.

She knew it was not right to push Lan WangJi like this. Because the boy didn't know if Wei WuXian loved him back or not, but she did. And the fact that things would go downhill afterwards if they don't get together now was a fact known to her only. Of course none knew about the cruelty fate held for them. She couldn't help but push the two of them, let it be if they think her to be crazy.

That was a small sacrifice she was wiling to make. If it would make them stop running in circles she was more than happy to let them think she was insane or something.

But now the matter at hand needed importance.

She had a few Wens to befriend and a Jin to find.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.5K 2K 13
what if the mdzs universe also included secondary genders what if only soulmates react stronger to each other phormones than everybody else what if l...
106K 7.9K 111
5 years ago, Xiao Zhan filmed 'The Untamed'. A lot of things happened since then. He woke up one day at a rather familiar place with some familiar f...
54.2K 3.1K 21
*Present Time FF* "I'm freeing you Lan Wangji. I was just playing with you. I was just killing my time. Now I'm done so I'm breaking up with you...
77.7K 5.6K 29
[Completed] BOOK 2 OF WHERE I BELONG -A Modern AU- Seven years after the painful separation from his former lover, Wei Wuxian had determined to leave...