By Your Side

Door Userunderstress

In the towns of Lucknow, ASI Samairaa Vashisht is a recently appointed officer. She has been told to train un... Meer

New Entry
Dealing with Samiraa
Friembds? No! Okay Bye!
Broken?
Hi
Waqt Ki Baatein
Samairaa Kidnapped?
Aate Jaatey
Do You Trust Me?
Cold/Mess
Unplanned Night Out
Manchala Teri Ore!
The perilous side of her
Note
Close to Cracking the Case
New strom in Karishma's life.
TP 👍
Aise Kyu- Woh kuch bole na
"Machli"
KarAaira's BHAUKAAL
Kick-Start
Samairaa- Kaushalya - Urmilla
Love and Trust
Recreation of Rama Case
Recreation of Rama's case - 2
TP
TP
Tedhi Ungli
Note
Regret
Her Past
Who is Samairaa
Love the way you are
Miley Kyu?
Chidiya (Birthday Special)
Just How Fast The Night Changes
Alag Aasman
You knew it already?
Announcement
How Do I Trust Again?
Woh Akele Hi Kaafi Hai (Short Chap)
Rant!
A comeback isn't that easy.
Adios Maddam Sir
The Rift
A Reality Check
TP
You will have me forever
The Perilous Hatred Within
Let Everything Go Down With Me.
Chillnama
I am still haunted by the memories
Heyaa!
A clarification
I don't think my pain is your fault.
The Bet
The Real Torture.
Bandages don't fill bullet holes.
Aakhir Kyu?
Update
Holding on too tight
You just try your BEST NOT TO GET HURT!
Sometimes it's better to let someone go
Someone you called, you called YOUR ONE AND ONLY!
The Pain no one understands
Somebody loses their somebody every day
Not an update
कितनी बातें रह जाती है
Corruption
The Glory
Unreliable Promises
Disclaimer
Breaking Bones
Healing
Note
Clingy and Chaotic
A Year!
Power
Mirage
My Love
Karishma Got no chill
TP
Soft Side
Long Drive
Yes or No
Moye Moye
Oh Simple thing where have you gone?
New Rules
By Your Side (Short Chap)
I See Red
Hum, tum alag hai. Farq hai
Unacceptable Feelings
Rift between us
Profit and Profit
There's no heroes or villains in this place
Hii
Dance the night away.
Every story has an underlying secret.
There is a Mastermind
You are the reason
Your suggestion
It was just another typical day.
There's nothing between us
Mileya Mileya Mujhe
अंतः अस्ति प्रारंभः ॥
Saathi Rey, thoda teher jaa
Tu aise kaisi hai?
Our Issues
Tujhko pukare Teri parchaiyaan.
Ajeeb dastan hai yeh
Motive
Kaun Mera
Paheli

What else do you want?

472 57 28
Door Userunderstress

The team MPT experienced some very turbulent weeks, but Karishma Singh was particularly troubled by this case. She first accused and questioned her sister, then pointed a gun at her, and now she is aware that her life is in danger. As the person who chose Kareena as a suicide bomber, Tony Chopra, she became driven to kill him. She was shackled, so she is unable to. duty-imposed boundaries She was unable to make eye contact with her innocent sister, who had only come to realise her dreams, or meet her face to face because of the error she had made with her minute-older sister. Both of them were twins; one of them felt guilty for doubting her sister, and the other was destined to return and cause trouble in her life.
Until the culprits were caught in the act, no one in the station dared to engage in any form of baikati. After all, Kareena also developed into a priceless gem for them.

The day of the case's execution finally arrived. Instead of Kareena, Karishma was prepared to act as the suicide bomber, but Kareena duped her and went. To save Kareena's life, Karishma and Samairaa went to Tony's house and demanded the password from them.

With the bomb Kareena was wearing, which was prepared to detonate in a matter of minutes, however, Haseena finally discovered where Kareena was hiding from everyone.

Karishma made a grand yet perilous entrance, killing one security guard—or, more accurately, a goon posing as a guard. As Karishma is able to kill all the goons, she told Samairaa to go check the house and discover the password or just Tony.

Samairaa looks in every crevice for a password or a way to defuse the bomb, but she is unsuccessful. While she was focused on her investigation, a man silently approached from behind and raised a vase in front of him as he prepared to shoot Samairaa. However, Samairaa saw movement behind her and moved to defend herself, causing the man to unintentionally strike the vase with the table.

SV- Ohh, toh tum khud chal ke aa gaye. Tumhara khel khatam Tony Chopra, ab chalo.

SV grabs his collar and drags him down the stairs, and surrenders Tony to Karishma, because now it's Karishma who will give the punishment.

------------------------------------------------------------

KL- Aiyooo Ama, hum keh raha hai, humey jaaney do, tum apni jaan khatre mai mat daalo, Senior Sundari.

HM- Ekdum chup! Ab jo hoga saath mai hoga.

Haseena examines the bomb and the wires connected to it, she examines how the bomb is fitted.

HM- Hum shayad kuch kar saktey hai!

------------------------------------------------------------
Tony receives a tight punch from KS, who then mercilessly beats him, but Tony is too obstinate for her. He was laughing shamelessly despite his nose and lips bleeding.

------------------------------------------------------------

KL- Aiyoo kya help?

HM- Kareena, humne apni training bombs diffuse karna seekha tha, aur shayad isko bhi hum diffuse kar sakte hai. Aur waise bhi, ab sirf ek minute bache hai.

Fortunately, Haseena defused the bomb by pulling a yellow wire just five seconds before the explosion. With a sigh of relief, Haseena and Kareena nod to each other in agreement.

HM- Hum Karishma Singh ko call karte hai.

Haseena calls Karishma and Karishma picks up in one ring.

HM- Hello, Karishma Singh, aapko password jaanane ki koi jarurat nai hai, humne bomb diffuse kar diya hai, aap please Tony ko thane le ke aa jaiye.

KS- Yeh toh bhut achi khabar hai Maddam Sirf, par maaf kijiyega, Tony toh sahi  salamat wapas nai aa payega. Aur abhi ambulance aayi thi ussey uthane.

KS cuts the call before HM could speak anything.

When KS pushes Tony, Tony unintentionally regains possession of his gun. He targets Karishma, and Karishma also does. Tony is killed by Karishma after she first shoots him.

KS notices that Samairaa is missing, so she shouts her name.

KS- Samairaa kahan ho?

SV- Aa rahi bas.

When SV enters the room and discovers Tony lying in a pool of blood, she gives KS a strange look. KS arches her eyebrows in a sign of curiosity. But SV remains silent.

SV- Let's Go.

KS finds this unsual, but ignores.

--------------------------------------------------------------

DSP- Waah Miss Mallik, Waah, aapke aur aapki iss team ne ek baar fir se sixer maar diya, itni bade aatakvadi saajish ko, naakam kar diya, humare shehar ko, itne bade khatre se bacha liya, Mithai toh banti hai.

DSP compliments the team on their success on successfully killing the terrorist and saving the city, Lucknow once again. The team was smiling proudly on their success except one. Haseena, wasn't satisfied with the way this case solved.

CC- Dhanyawad Sir

Cheetah grabs the box of sweets, without offering one to the DSP)

DSP- Arrey Bhai, Karishma Singh ko bhi dijiye.

Haseena once again glances at Karishma , who was happily taking the box.

DSP- Sach mai, aap sab ki bahaduri pe, hume aur humare department ko naaz hai. Aur aap sab ko humari taraf se yeh toh banta hi hai.

DSP salutes the team, the team smiles broadly with this gesture by their Senior, but Haseena was still lost somewhere.

DSP leaves.

KS- Maddam Sir, Khaiye (offers her the box)

HM- Nai, Karishma Singh, shukriya, hume nai lagta hum iss mithai ke haqdar hai.

The team's smile was replaced by a straight, pale, and bewildered face as she spoke sternly and turned her expressionless eyes to Karishma.

HM- Kya hai naa, jis thaney ki SHO ke orders ko uske junior itna mazak mai lete hai ki makkhi ki tarah uda de, waise SHO ko mithai nai khaani chahiye

"Woh Criminal hume kisi haal mai Zinda chahiye"

Karishma was able to explain why she was acting strangely after recalling what Haseena had told her at the time.

KS- Maddam Sir Hum....

HM- Humne aapse saaf saaf kaha tha Karishma Singh, ki hume Tony Chopra zinda chahiye, aapne apne baimani gurrur ko maintain karne ke chakkar mai iss case ko solve karne ke aakhiri link ko khatam kar diya.

Samairaa clenches her fist in fury as she hears this. Why would someone say something like this to someone who was putting herself and her long-lost sister in danger? Her face was red with rage, but hold on. But why? Why is she furious when Karishma is being reprimanded? She never acted in such a manner. She chose to ignore these thoughts, however, and focus on the contentious exchange between her seniors.

KS- Maddam Sir, humne aapse kaha tha naa, uss waqt ka maahol hi aisa tha, isliye humne usko shoot kiya.

HM- Karishma Singh Please, yeh fake emotional kahani aap hume mat sunaiye, hum bhi police wale hai, agar aap self defence mai goli chalani wali thi, toh aap pairon mai bhi maar sakti thi, seene mai kyu maari?

KS- Maddam Sir...

HM- Nai Please bhut ho chuka, dhai saal ho chuke hume aapki, andhi zid aapki manmani aur aapki nafarmani ko jhelte hue, bardaash karte hue, humne inn salon mai bhut koshish bhi ki, ki hum aapke iss adiyal ravaiye ko, thoda sa, pyaar se samjha ke badal sakey, lekin afsos, hum nakaam rahe, aur ab bhut ho chuka. Aaj ke baad agar aap humare saath kaam karna chahti hai toh aapko khud ko badalna hoga!

The two people who were standing there had reached their conclusion. While the other tightened her wrist and clenched her fist before speaking, one turned to leave the room.

SV- EK second ruk jaiye Karishma Maddam.

Karishma stops, and stands like a numb person, whereas Haseena, Santosh, Cheetah and Phuspaji stares at Samairaa.

SV- Aapko kuch nai bolna? (Looks at her)

KS who was still facing her back to Samairaa nods in no, and leaves the place without looking at anyone.

SV- Maddam Haseena, aapko literally lagta hai Karishma Maddam waise ki waisi hai, jaise woh dhai saal pehle thi?

HM- Ji Haan.

SV- Toh woh kon thi, jo aapke jaane ke baad iss thane to aapki ideology  se chala rahi thi? Kon thi woh jisne har baar aapko apne aagey rakha. Kon hai woh? 5 saal!
5 saal se mai yahan reh rahi hun, Lucknow mai, aur mujhe pta hai, 3 saal pehle SI Karishma Singh kya thi, aur ab kya hai. Toh aapko kyu nai dikh raha?
Jab jab aap gayi, tab tab, unhone aapke jaise dhal ke khud ko, apne juniors ko, iss thaane ko sambhala hai. Chahe, unhe yeh bilkul nai pasand tha, tab bhi unhone kiya,  ab bhi, woh badli nai?

Haasena Maddam, Zajbaat aapki pehchan hai, if I am not wrong.

HM nods.

SV- Agar mai, yaa koi bhi aapse aapki pehchan chin le, yaa baar baar aapko force karey, toh kya aap khush reh paayengi? Aap satisfied reh paayengi? Nai, right? Toh aapne Karishma Maddam se kaise expect kar liya?

Par dekho, aapne Kiya aur unhone kar dikhaya, par kya woh ab woi Karishma Singh hai? Kya woh khush hai?

Haseena Maddam, insomnia ho chuka hai unko! Raat ko need nai aa rahi hai, zara sa soti hai toh turant uth jaaati hai, dar mai! Ab boliye woh badli nai.

Jis Karishma Singh ko koi dara nai sakta tha, woh apno ko, mostly aapko khone se yaa aapko naakhush (unhappy) karne se darti hai.

Jis Karishma Singh ko apni baatein pathar ki lakeer lagti thi, woh aaj har ek baat se pehle aapko dekhti hai, ki kahin aapko kuch effect naa ho.

Jis Karishma Singh ke liye unka swag, unka bhaukaal sab kuch tha, woh bhaukaal, unhone kahin band karke rakh diya hai.
Ab bhi woh woi hai?

Dhai saal Mai, Haseena Maddam, unhone 1 saal aapki baatein maani hai, woh change Hui hai, unhone apne gussa, apne agression control kiya hai, aur yeh baat koi nai taal sakta.

Haan, mana maine, bhut bada loss hua department ko, humko, Tony ki jaan jaane se, par kya karti woh, jab itne saare emotions ek saath unke andar chal rahe the. Pehle itne saalon baad apni behen ko accept karna, fir usse dhokha milna, fir baad mai pta lagna ki, behen ke saath dhokha ho raha hai, aur fir itne badey aatank ko rokna, kitna sab kuch chal raha tha, unke dimaag mai, tab bhi she was following your orders, par jab Tony ne unke upar gun taani, toh kar diya unhone shoot.
Karna padha.

Par aapne toh ussey unki, aandhi zid, naafarmani, aur adiyal ravaiya samajh liya, agar aap unke iss ravaiye ko jhelti thi, toh woh bhi toh aapke Zajbaat jhelti thi, agar aapne unhe pyaar se badalne ki koshish ki, toh unhone bhi toh aapko woh pyaar aur samman diya, toh fir woh galat kyu?

Aap sab ne, unke arrogance, unke gusse unke strictness ko galat samjha, unka mazak banaya, par ek baar bhi zara unke dil mai jhak ke nai dekha, ki woh kya se suffer kar rahi hai.

Ek baar bhi nai.

Waise bhi, Haseena Maddam, aap kya jaaney Behen ko khona kya hota hai, specially tab jab woh badi mushkil se aapko milti hai, kyuki aapne toh khud mujhe meri......
(realises, and changes the topic)

Aapko toh yeh fake emotional kahani aur bemani gurur hi lagega naa.

Hearing this guilt-tripped the MPT members because they realised Karishma had literally changed so much while they had never attempted to see her positive attributes. However, after hearing all of that, someone felt more guilty. And that is Haseena. Just because of today, she forgot what Karishma had done in the past and how supportive Karishma had always been. Haseena yelled at Karishma when Karishma needed assistance. However, Haseena also observed how Samairaa was about to share something about her enigmatic past but held her tongue.

HM- Meri?

SV- Meri field duty ka time ho gaya hai. Jai Hind!

SV leaves.

---------------------------------------------------------------
After getting home, Karishma goes into the kitchen of PhuspaJi's residence. She starts with one glass of water and then moves on to another, almost finishing ten by this point. The glass, plates, and any other utensils in her possession are all thrown to the ground by her. crazily  shouting. Haseena's words were still echoing in her head, so she kneels down and covers her ears.

Why!!!!!! Why!!!!! Why!!!!!!

She shouts loudly, she bangs her hand on the ground.

Kya chahti hai aap humse?

She cries.

Kya ho chuka hai humey? Kaise hum woh sab kuch sun liye. Kya itne bure hai hum? Itne galat! Aur agar the, toh kyu har waqt sirf hum hi galat hote hai. Kyu hum hi!

Har baar hum hi kyu!

Humara hak nai hai, apni marzi se kuch karne ka, humara hak nai hai, apne emotions ko khul ke dikhana.
Humara, humare upar koi haq nai hai kya?

Toh fir Aisa banaya hi kyu aapne humey bhagwaan, jab humare apne logon ko humse inti takleef ho jayegi.

Humney apne aap ko kho diya hai. Sirf dusron ko khush karne ke chakkar mai. Hum apne hisaab se jeena chodh diye, taaki humare apno ko koi takleef na ho, par tab bhi hum adiyal hai, hum ziddi hai, hum galat hai.

Thik hai maana, maana hum uss waqt galat the, par iska yeh matlab toh nai, humne jo kiya apne gurur ko maintain karne ke liya kiya.

Humne badalne ki kitni koshish ki, hum badale bhi, par aur kitnaaa!
Kitnaaa badle hum.
Khud ko kho baithe kyaa!
(Sadly chuckles)
Woh toh already kar chuke hai. Ab kya chahiye unko?
What else?
Anything left Maddam Sir?!?

Ahhhhhh!
She shouted again. 

I remember how I changed myself since the day you left me. I remember how I lost myself in order to become the perfect person for you.
Really, you think there is no change in me?
I understand what I did was wrong, but whatever happened just happened in the heat of the moment. How can I save him, if he wants to kill my beloved sister?
But for you, I was ready for that, but what could I do when he pointed a gun at me? I know I was not right when I did this, but who are you, if you can't accept me the way I am? When you were gone, I accepted your ideology. I solved all the cases like that, but deep down, it was killing me. What can I do when it's in my nature?
I went to the Ashram. I inherited some changes, but it's not enough, for you?
Trust me, this is the best I could do for myself. And I did succeed in it.
"Aur kitna try karun?"
I'm trying everything, Haseena, but I'm still not worthy of you. Why?
Why can't you accept me the way I am?
You know how much you matter to me, and these words from you may change me from the outside, but deep down I will be suppressing everything, just like I did when you were not here with me.
"Har ek din marte hum"
Aur marte rahenge, khud ko waise hi pasand karte hai, kyuki hum waise hi hai.Bhagwan ne aisa banaya hai, toh aapko kya takleef hai? humne khud ko badla toh hai, humse ab aur nai hota!
Thak gaye hai khud se dur bhag ke, pehle har cheez ke humare paas ek satik drishtikon rehti the, ki hume kuch samajh nai aa raha!
kyuki hum jaise hai waise koi hume pasand nai karta, aur aapke bataye raste mai chale toh hum shayad firse khud ko kho denge.
Hum bhut bohkra gaye hai.Hume itna pta hai, hume aap aur aapka saath chahiye. Hamesha ke liye. MADDAM Sir!

"Marz bhi hain deti
Chain bhi hain deti
Dard bhi hain deti
Jaan bhi hain leti"
"Yaariyaan"

" https://www.instagram.com/tv/CisMxBUv_UF/?igshid=Yzg5MTU1MDY=

" ( A vm on Karishma's POV, dekh lena)

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

61.7K 4.7K 100
This story revolves around mysterious life of Karishma Singh you will see a different kind of KS and her weaker side how she felt in love and has to...
944 123 5
Kaafi dhundne ke baad bhi jab mujhey GulVika/HaseeTosh FF nai mila, toh here I am, with a HaseeTosh FF but with a different plot. . Santosh Sharma a...
532K 53.5K 128
This is a series of OS, on different events. Some imaginary and some related to real incident. Hope u will enjoy it :)
79.1K 13.9K 46
In this world full of trendy and fancy relationships and so called situationships, how hard do you think it is to find true love? Meet Sidharth Shuk...