devils advocate ( matt murdoc...

Von wstrnflies

. * ꙳ ♱ ⊹ ❝I laid the groundwork and then like clockwork the dominions cascaded in a line❞ ― matt murdock x... Mehr

the devil fell into her arms, as she designed him to.
epigraph.
♱ ━ act one.
one:﹙sickingly beautiful﹚
two:﹙empty lot﹚
three:﹙what do you call moral?﹚
four:﹙the first meeting﹚
five:﹙untold secrets﹚
six:﹙with, love﹚
seven:﹙meet-cute﹚
nine:﹙impalusive﹚
ten: ﹙ me and the devil ﹚
eleven: ﹙ hands across hells kitchen﹚
twelve: ﹙anything for his love﹚
thirteen: ﹙in blinds eye﹚
fourteen: ﹙when the dominoes cascade﹚
fifteen:﹙loss and love﹚
sixteen:﹙heres a tip﹚
seventeen: ﹙hope is a dangerous thing﹚
eighteen:﹙mask off﹚
nineteen:﹙this is friendship?﹚
twenty:﹙trying something new﹚
twenty-one:﹙the final push﹚
twenty-two:﹙cryptic attack﹚
twenty-three:﹙will you still love me?﹚
twenty-four:﹙love, actually﹚
twenty-five:﹙you and me﹚
twenty-six:﹙the second look﹚
twenty-seven:﹙the love in the books﹚
twenty-eight:﹙keep his word﹚
twenty-nine:﹙daredevil and nightangel﹚
thirty:﹙actual love﹚
♱ ━ act two.
one:﹙a fresh start﹚
two:﹙stress and unrelaxation﹚
three:﹙their happy ending?﹚
four:﹙small disagreement﹚
six:﹙when a blind man hears﹚
seven:﹙red﹚
eight: ﹙RED﹚
nine: ﹙gods sins the women﹚
ten: ﹙when the snake guides﹚
eleven: ﹙the illuison﹚
twelve: ﹙the call so close﹚
thirteen: ﹙backlog﹚
fourteen:﹙his sorry﹚
fifteen:﹙happiness﹚
sixteen:﹙peace offering﹚
seventeen: ﹙in my room﹚
eighteen:﹙shameless﹚
nineteen: ﹙always her fault﹚
twenty: ﹙guilty as a sin﹚
twenty-one: ﹙die for you﹚
twenty-two:﹙silent prayers﹚
twenty three: ﹙death comes to her﹚
twenty four: ﹙darkness, soul, embrace﹚
twenty five: ﹙tainted love﹚
twenty six: ﹙the blacksmith﹚
twenty-seven:﹙cold day in hell's kitchen﹚
twenty eight:﹙family times﹚
twenty nine:﹙ close enough to do it﹚
♱ ━ act three.
one:﹙the hero﹚
two:﹙earthquake﹚
three:﹙violent defender﹚
four:﹙a whole lotta history﹚
five:﹙same thing, new people﹚
six:﹙danger from five﹚
seven:﹙matthew murdock v. daredevil﹚
eight:﹙silent blow﹚
nine:﹙the chance of rebounds﹚
ten:﹙pillowtalk﹚
eleven:﹙by your side﹚
twelve:﹙new chance taken﹚
thirteen:﹙here we go again...﹚
fourteen:﹙backfiring﹚
sixteen:﹙reckless driving﹚
seventeen:﹙you've become my ceiling﹚
eighteen:﹙punish-her﹚
nineteen:﹙final blow﹚
twenty:﹙lets leave it like this﹚
twenty-one:﹙i'll love it if we made it﹚
♱ ━ act four.
one:﹙a not so fresh start﹚
two:﹙praying﹚
three:﹙show stopping﹚
four:﹙exile﹚
five:﹙and daredevil﹚
six:﹙me n the devil﹚
seven:﹙do i wanna know?﹚
eight:﹙you wanted me sadder﹚
nine:﹙revenge﹚
ten:﹙mastermind﹚
eleven:﹙the prints left behind﹚
twelve:﹙envy, greed, lust﹚
thirteen:﹙to be silent﹚
fourteen:﹙short lived﹚
fiveteen:﹙stalling for love﹚
sixteen:﹙woman scorned﹚
seventeen:﹙back at it again...﹚
eighteen:﹙the wait﹚

eight:﹙fire to the world﹚

477 19 3
Von wstrnflies

CHAPTER         EIGHT !
fire to the world.

"contains; blood, murder, fire, uncomfy touching."
—proceed with caution

A cop yelled at Y/N and the masked man, "Don't move! Don't freakin' move!" "Interlock your fingers behind your head and get on your knees." He commanded, but neither of them moved to raise their hands slowly toward their heads. "On your knees! Do it! Do it now! Don't move! I'll shoot you!"

As the second officer slowly approached them, he said, "This is your last chance, asshole! Get down on your knees!"

He whispered, "Do it." to Y/n as she sighed and bent over on her knees with her hands behind her head. Seeing the blue and red lights flash in her eyes, she closed her eyes and wished that she had never crossed her path at all.

"Cuff these sons of bitches." said Cop 1.

While rubbing her wrist, Y/N felt the steel rub against her wrist as she heard the sound of both handcuffs locking together. Currently, only one handcuff is worn by the man next to her.

In an attempt to move her leg, Y/n felt her thigh being touched by a hand. She almost froze as if her movements were restricted when she stood up. Having been affected by her emotions, she turned her attention to the man who had touched her.

As a result of her inaction, Y/n moved her head towards the other man with force in an attempt to achieve freedom. She stepped on his foot and caused him to fall to the ground before quickly kicking him in the groin for touching her in that way.

Despite striking his head repeatedly with her handcuffs, she did not realize that she had killed him. 

Her eyes were wide, and she looked downward at her hands as blood dripped from the metal of her handcuffs.

In addition to the blood on his head, splatters of blood adorned his handcuffs and splattered on his white bodysuit.

Apparently, a masked man became aware of what was happening before high-kicking a police officer. His next move was to swing his back and strike the gun from the other cop's hand before jumping into the air and landing on him.

A second police officer attempted to locate the masked individual.

Her bloodied handcuffs were used to kick him, causing him to fall backwards. As she could not use her hands, she jumped over her handcuffs and knelt on top of her head, kicking him harder than before.

In a matter of seconds, her legs encircled his neck and she squeezed them until he was unable to breathe. In an attempt to move her legs, he struck her leg with his foot, causing her to fall over him and cause him to become unconscious.

During this time, the man wearing the back mask was hoping that the bullet would strike Vladimir's arm, causing him to scream in pain when the officer he was fighting pulled out a gun and pulled the trigger.

Prior to putting the gun into the man's mouth and slamming his body against the ground, the last cop punched him in the face. It was in the middle of this process that Y/N sat out of breath on the ground, attempting to digest what had happened.

Taking himself free of the handcuffs, he asked Vladimir, "How badly are you injured?".

The masked man kicks and knocks him unconscious after responding in Russian and reaching for his gun.

When the man in the black mask caught his breath, he asked, "What did you do?".

Due to Y/n's silence, he knew what she had done, causing him to catch his breath quickly. "What did you do?" Y/n hushed, her eyes semi-red from the watering caused by the anger filling her.

In his black-masked stance, the man looked down at her with a pitiful look on his lips. "Why do you look at me like that?" Y/n asked, frowning softly. "I protected myself, 'cause I had to," She said unshameful.

"Hey," he said before turning toward Y/n and running over to her. "Are you okay?" asked the man. In response, she slowly nodded her head, almost looking at him intently as he remained silent.

As Y/n remembered that he was unable to see, he said, "Oh right.".

A man grinned and dug his head down and lifted it up to face her, saying, "I know that you nodded.".

"Lucky I did not stab his eye out," she jokingly commented, as she looked down at bloody handcuffs. There was no indication that he doubted that she would have stabbed the officer in the eye.

Patting her hand, he felt the blood and located the handcuffs. Inserting the key into the hole, he undid the handcuffs and released her.

His face was tinged with a small grin as he spoke, and he turned his head to the side rather than facing her. "next time, let me handle it..." The man spoke. "it's simple, I'm not going to trust you when you kill someone...that makes you a murderer, prove to me otherwise, cause what I've been seeing about the 'angel' is that you are a murderer."

Y/n did not wish to think of herself as a murderer. "No, no, no" she stuttered, her eye flinching slightly due to how fast her heart was beating. "I never plan it like some psychopath"

The man in the black mask reminded her, "You killed a police officer.".

Her father's voice echoed once more in her head as she thought about who she killed. "You did that," her father said. With her father standing in the distance with a grin resting on his face, Y/n looked at the man with a black mask on his face.

"I-" She was speechless, unable to explain why she had let herself lose control so easily. "Fuck," She uttered in panic, looking at her father in the distance, thinking he was right there with them. "I-I'm not good at this, I know, I was just trying to defend myself-'

"Focus," The man in black gained her attention.

In the midst of this, Y/n placed her head gently on the clothed shoulder of the man, while he froze; stunned. His hand slowly made its way up her shoulder and was placed in her soft hair on the top of her head. The woman simply remained silent, not wanting to engage in an argument.

Although she was unable to see him, she felt safe with him. In other words, he wanted what she had. Peace, in hell's kitchen.

There was a sense of security in the arms of 'the devil of hell's kitchen'.

As he crawls to his radio, the cop grabs hold of the gun. Upon turning, he discovers that all three of them have disappeared.

Upon getting up off the ground, one officer raised his weapon to his head and shot him in the head, killing him.

"Central! 15 Eddie! Shots fired! Shots fired! Three suspects are on foot!" he shouted into the radio worn around his chest.

*+:。.。

Y/n's father's death was mentioned in a newspaper clipping Eden viewed in her office a number of years ago. Eden studied the newspaper clipping. She felt as though the story had holes, but now that she knows Y/n she wasn't interested in the stories having holes.

She picked up the newspaper to discover who had killed her father in the dim light of her office, having closed the blinds before.

Her right to justice would be fulfilled, exactly as she experienced when she learned how her father died.

In an attempt to find a flaw in the story, Eden furrowed her eyebrows as she scanned the newspaper.

In an instant, she realized that a large number of people were rushing outside her office, as if something had occurred, prompting her to close the newspaper and place it in her drawer before getting up and rushing to the door.

Eden's voice rang out as she held onto the doorframe. "What's going on?".

While the head of the office supervised proceedings, Ben Urich stood in front of her a few places away.

"There have been multiple reports of explosions all over Hell's Kitchen," Ben explained looking at Eden, who, in turn, furrowed her eyebrows in disbelief.

"What?"

Ben furrowed his eyebrows and looked at his boss before asking, "Where are the locations?".

"Do you see me talking here, Urich?" the white man across from him suddenly asked. He glanced at the older man in front of him with a sharp look.

"I just realized that it would be helpful to know where we will discuss this."

Eden glanced up at the television as her supervisor flipped through a clipboard and saw buildings engulfed in flames.

"All right, the locations are as follows," the supervisor replied, causing Eden to turn to him again. "44th and 11th, 48th and 9th, 47th and 12th, 42nd and 10th.".

Ben exclaimed, "It's not gas!" as he walked away from the coat rack.

"What do you mean?" Eden asked, aware that Y/n was involved. "Is it the fallen angel and the devil of hell's kitchen?"?"

"I don't think, places that were hit, were all controlled by the Russians." As Marcola followed Ben out of the station, she grabbed her jacket and quickly put it on.

He shouted from behind, "Ben! Eden!" before not caring anymore and turning back to the group of people frantically trying to resolve the problem.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

3.6K 180 10
You and Matthew Murdock hated each other. You guys used to be friends, but a sudden rupture formed between the two of you, causing broken hearts and...
3K 100 11
DISCLAIMER: Read all of part one (He's My World) before you read part two!!! I'm not responsible for people who refuse to do so and are confused! Wit...
3.9K 162 8
No one did a thing to prevent it and no one did a thing to make it right once it was done. Losing her sister-in-law, her niece and nephew was hard en...
64.7K 2.4K 28
Warning: 18+ Smut, Violence, Mentions of blood, Mature language. You recently started working as a paralegal at a growing law firm called Nelson and...