Her Daddy, His Princess {CURR...

Galing kay LovelyNeeks

I was casually in little space, paci in my mouth, and crayon in my hand, coloring a Cinderella picture for my... Higit pa

~|♡ 1 ♡|~
~|♡ 2 ♡|~
~|♡ 3 ♡|~
~|♡ 4 ♡|~
~|♡ 5 ♡|~
~|♡6♡|~
~|♡7♡|~
~|♡8♡|~
~|♡9♡|~
I'm so sorry!
~|♡10♡|~
Disclaimer
~|♡11♡|~
~|♡12♡|~
~|♡13♡|~
~|♡14♡|~
~|♡15♡|~
~|♡16♡|~
Dont Get Excited, Not a Real Chapter

~|♡ 17 ♡|~

3.1K 54 9
Galing kay LovelyNeeks

Skylar

Once we had left the room, there was a heavy feeling. My emotions had me overstimulated and nonverbal. There wasn't much I could do in that moment without completely wanting to break down.

I opened the door to our room, leaving it for the other two to come in. I walked to the wall and slid down, covering my face with my knees. I was lost. Like my body wasn't mine anymore. Something was taken from me and no one understood that.

"My love.. is there.. um. Is there anything I can get you? Or do? Or.. anything..?" Kyle asked me, seemingly guilty.

I shook my head. I couldn't speak. My throat was dry and scratchy and I knew it would hurt if I tried.

The heavy silence returned as I felt myself start to shake, as if I was crying, but tears couldn't fall anymore. I looked up at Kyle, seeing his saddened expression, I felt guilty but I knew it wasn't my fault. I knew none of this was my fault. But still, I felt that it was. My mind was racing, and there was no stopping it. I knew that he felt this way too, maybe even Taylin did. It wasn't their fault. Neither of them had done anything wrong. I didn't want them to think that way.

"She's nonverbal. I've seen this before. She's hurting and overstimulated. It's hard for her to speak right now. This is a normal reaction to this kind of situation, and it eventually will pass. She's traumatized, Kyle. You can't blame yourself for that. Did I get some of that right, sweetheart?" Taylin explained, then asked while turning to me.

I nodded softly, looking at the two of them with pleading eyes. I wanted to hug them both, but I also didn't want to be touched. I couldn't explain what I was feeling and I didn't want to cause issues to make the situation more complicated than it already was.

Taylin and Kyle were talking to each other, but I couldn't quite understand what they were saying. They were speaking English, but I couldn't comprehend it.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I grabbed it out and saw a message notification. I opened it and it was a number I didn't recognize.

Hey girl! It's Nadia. Just wanted to text you so you had my number.. when do you plan on going back to Minnesota? I'd love to meet up again.

I smiled slightly. As much as my cracked lips would allow in the moment. I knew now wasn't a good time to bring this up to Kyle, But I knew I wanted to meet up with her again. She was so kind to me.

Hey.. I'll be here for another 3 days that I know of. Idk if we'll be leaving any earlier than that because of the situation, but I want to see you again, too

After I sent her a message back, I turned off my phone and put it down. Tay and Kyle were still talking, I zoned out again. I had such a mix of emotions that things were almost calm. Calm and chaotic all at the same time.

"Sky.. I know things are hard right now and I wish I could make it easier, but I know I can't. I want to help you. If you need anything, I need you to tell me. It's important to me, as your caregiver and your boyfriend, that I help you through the times that are the hardest for you. And I know I haven't been the best to you for the past couple days. I see that now, I know, and I'm so so sorry. I want you to trust me again and I want you to be comfortable with me again." Kyle ranted a bit.

I nodded, and thought about what to say, but my words were scrambling in my head.

"You don't need to respond right now. I know you're struggling with words. I just wanted you to know how I felt. And I just wanted to apologize to you. Because it wasn't fair for me to leave you like I did. Out in the dark and cold. That wasn't right. And.. I want you to know, She had told us you left. I wasn't there for you to tell me you were going. Tay and I were talking about how I was feeling after we had our conversation. It was one sided and I should've listened to you. I've made a lot of mistakes and I can only hope you forgive me eventually. I love you, baby. I always have, and I always will. Forever and ever."

My eyes welled with tears as I coughed a bit to try and clear my throat enough to be able to say something to him.

"I love you too, daddy. I'm sorry." I choked out, throwing myself to him as he embraced me, while Taylin started gently rubbing my back.

The storm subsided once more. Finally some peace.

HEYYYYYYYYY BESTIESS so like. I got out the chapter. I had two different ideas for this chapter, this one and another one that contained a 3 month time skip but I thought this could be important for plot n shit. It's almost 1am and I literally struggled to write the majority of this, but I hope you guys are happy with it.

Love ya! -Nova

Word Count: 903

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

287K 24.2K 15
MY Creditor Side Story ပါ။ Parallel Universe သဘောမျိုးပြန်ပြီး Creation လုပ်ထားတာမို့ main story နဲ့ မသက်ဆိုင်ပဲ အရင် character ကို ရသအသစ် တစ်မျိုးနဲ...
658K 25.7K 73
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
1.1M 13.7K 52
NOT EDITED YET Gracie Owen's a headstrong journalist major rooms with her childhood best friend JJ Anderson for junior year, little does she know she...
513K 55.1K 23
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...