~|♡15♡|~

We sat on the couch, setting up the snacks and the drinks. Milo was sitting in between us.

As we tried to decide what to watch, my phone started ringing.

I looked at who it was and saw Kyle's name pop up.

"Heh.. just a second. Let me take this."

"Hurry back!" She exclaimed.

I nodded and went into a different room. One that I assumed was the dining room and answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Where the hell are you?" He was angry.. like.. pissed off angry.

"Didn't you get my text? I'm with a friend."

"Yes I got your text. But that doesn't give you a reason to go running off whenever you feel like. I'm coming to get you. Where are you?"

"I'm not going with you! I want to have one night out. Is that so bad?"

"You were having a night out! With our friends. Just tell me where you are."

"Yeah? Well I've never had a friend who fucking raped me, Kyle. Have you? Cause if so you need better fucking friends!" I yelled, probably loud enough for Nadia to hear. I covered my mouth and processed what I just said.

"S-Sky.. what are you talking about?" His tone was timid and quiet.

"I have to go."

"No-"

"I said I have to go."

And that's what I did. I hung up and turned my phone on do not disturb.

I wasn't ready to explain it all.

I calmed down, though the tears were almost falling again. I couldn't. Tonight is going to be a good night no matter what.

I walked back into the living room, seeing Milo sitting in my spot. And Nadia petting him while looking at me with sympathy in her eyes.

"Don't give me that look.."

"Honey, I heard the whole thing."

I took a deep breath trying to keep all the tears in. She probably already thinks I'm too sensitive to handle the world. I can't cry again.

Then I broke. The flashbacks of what Yasmin had done to me came flooding back like a hurricane hitting a freshly furnished building, ruining the composure of everything I had built up since that moment. It all hit at once. My eyes watered and I was frozen. I couldn't cry. I couldn't scream. I couldn't do much of anything at all. Everything just stopped. Time was frozen in place and the flashbacks came around. The realization of what I was doing at this moment was a crazy mix in that I wasn't ready for. I came to a stranger's house to get away from the one person I trusted. What was I doing?

"Yasmin.. raped me." I mumbled barely loud enough to even come out of my mouth.

I was too afraid to even admit that's what happened in that moment. Until now. I admitted that she raped me. I could file a lawsuit against her for this. I wasn't going to. But I could.

I just want to jump in here very briefly to tell everyone this little message; this is a very serious topic and I am fully aware of it. Sky coming to the realization of what actually even happened during that whole scene with Yasmin is a huge step for her. It's a huge step for anyone in a situation similar. It's hard to say what truly happened, and getting it out with a sudden realization that it wasn't your fault is a huge step in the right direction. Please understand that I'm not at all trying to disrespect this topic or anyone who has ever gone through it. Thank you for reading my message. Enjoy the rest of the chapter.

"I figured that's who you were talking about.."

"Yasmin raped me and Kyle has no clue. I.. I have to go Nadia. I'm so sorry." I scribbled down my number on a piece of paper near by and gave it to her so we could talk.

She understood everything.

Grabbing my things, I ran out of the apartment and down to the elevator. I took out my phone quickly to call Kyle. I tried to dial his number but before I could actually call him, I took a breath. Why am I so messed up tonight?

The elevator door opened and I booked it out without a second thought.

I suddenly ran into someone and considering my petite frame, I got knocked down.

"Oh jeez I'm so sorry!" I exclaimed rubbing my head.

Then I looked up.

Word count: 755

Heh please don't kill me for the slight possible cliff hanger. Sorry...ish