奔跑後的落葉- Wither x Skeleton Fan...

Af thatsmolgrape

//奔跑後的落葉// bēn pǎo hòu de lùo yè ** I looked through the clear glass of the classroom, hoping to see him. The... Mere

大家好!
殘忍的世界
一年後
那個黑骷髏
時間:八點半
魔法...?
鬼間
他的秘密 (兩之一)
惡夢
否認我心裏的感情;我的英雄
主上,我們發現到他的座標了!
我⋯我喜歡上這蠢貨?!
他們不見了!
1k?! (一千?!)
鬼間冒險變成夢魘
從小我只知邪惡
另一邊
王子殿下
不同的觀點
只能靠自己
無助滿月 兩之一
TYSM FOR 5k!! (五千多閱讀者!)
無助滿月 兩之二
被附身的他
Hello! Quick update about a new book!
解放他心裡的鎖鏈
太遲的惋惜
逃脫
侵蝕的感情慢慢變成冷漠
我最深的恐懼
平凡的一天、直到⋯
你已經幾夜無眠⋯ 為他站崗。
Thanks for 10k!
透露真相
告白而無法擺脫真相

被他們抓到

261 17 1
Af thatsmolgrape

**十七 (Chapter 17)
eng: Captured by them

~

Wither

~

My feet dig into the ground as I assume my most powerful stance.

The solider sighs, staring at his blade with a seemingly bored expression. "If it is a fight you want, Young Highness, it's a fight you'll get." The other guards take that as cue to charge.

I dodge past them, aiming my blade directly towards the solider— who I now identified as the leader of that squadron. His helmet had a slightly different crest, one that symbolized a squadron leader. I learned this many years ago during my studies.

His expression remains the same, swiftly dodging past my strike. He finally peeps a small smirk.

"Young Highness, I do not wish to fight you. It is best to quit while you're at it, don't you agree?"

I ignore his suggestion, throwing another strike towards him. With a haste movement, he has my back pinned to the jagged, Nether ground.

"Young Highness," he says, his voice uncomfortably calm, "Please do not resist me."

"You're working for a sick murderer," I hiss, "You're just his pawn doing the dirty work for him."

His expression did not falter. The pressure on my chest that had me pinned to the ground loosens for a moment, but not nearly enough to set myself free.

By now, many civilians had circled around us. Confused chatter echoed through the clearing.

"Now, now," the guard says, "There is no need for panic. Our prince has returned. Let's all give him the warm welcome he deserves, yes?"

The confused muttering is replaced with cheers. The guard pulls me up, his hand firmly grasping my wrist.

"We will now be returning to the palace. The Lord will be pleased." My breathing becomes shallower as I was dragged to the palace. Reality hit me like a typhoon— I was back. I'd most likely be tortured, forced into a dark room with no escape.

This was no dream. This was no twisted nightmare. Each step I took brought me closer and closer to the place I dreaded to return to.

"Young Highness, it is truly a pleasure," The guard says, "I've heard many tales about you. It is quite impressive that you managed to escape this realm."

I ignore his useless comments. I felt nauseous, regretting my decision to ever re-enter this hell of a realm.

"At last, we have arrived. Guards, I shall escort his Highness starting from here." The guards obey his order, returning to their posts.

"Come along, Young Highness. The Lord will be very pleased to see you."

I kept still, unmoving. I locked my feet into the ground. The guard pauses.

"Young Highness, do not keep the Lord waiting. He is awaiting your arrival." My eyes remain locked onto his cold hand. In a swift movement, I pulled my arm away from his grasp.

"Young Highness-!"

I bolt out of there, sprinting as quickly as my legs could carry me. The guard's shouting becomes shallower, eventually silent. That didn't stop a swarm of guards, though. There were dozens, hot on my trail.

Eventually, my stamina started to drop. My ribs felt heavier than a ten-ton weight.

I halt to a complete stop, my breathing labored and shallow. My nonexistent heart pounded in my chest.

"There he is!" I hear from afar. I pushed for my legs to move, even an inch. My legs remained stuck to the ground, unmoving.

My nausea increased tenfold and my legs crumble beneath me. A cacophony of discordant sounds rang through my skull. My line of sight became a wormhole of black and white.

Before I could even think one more thought, I was out cold.

~

"...Sir, his vitals seem to be stable. It is a miracle that he's survived this long with his condition."

"A miracle is right. It is a mystery how he's survived this long."

"His medication?"

"Right here, sir."

"...Thank you. Please standby in case he happens to wake up."

"Aye aye."

I let out a strained cough and sit up. Two figures ran to my aid. My vision was blurry and my eyes were dilated. I couldn't make out either of them.

"Go fetch him a cup of warm water." The servant nods and exits the room.

"Has your vision returned yet, young prince?" I couldn't reply even if I wanted to. I have a coughing fit, coughing brutally.

A few footsteps approach. "Took you long enough." A cool hand tilts my chin up slightly, the other hand placing a small white capsule into my mouth. "Swallow," they order, pouring a generous amount of water into my mouth. I wanted so badly to fight back, but my coughing wouldn't stop. I quickly swallow a large sum of water, my coughing finally halting. My vision also starts to clear up. I make out the two figures in front of me— they were both wither skeletons, a bit on the shorter side.

"Greetings, young prince. It has been quite some time since we've last spoken. Do you feel any sort of discomfort?"

"Where... Where am I..." My voice came out as more of a whisper. The two wither skeletons exchange glances. "You are currently in the Royal Medbay. You fainted about a mile away from here, your highness. The main guard brought you here."

The palace. My whole body tenses. Not again. Not here. I need to leave. IneedtoleavenoworI'llneverescape-

"Your highness, please mind your breathing. Staying conscious is in your best interest. The main guard will be returning to escort you to the Lord soon. Please sit tight."

"No- No!" I jump out of the bed, my fists clenched. "Let me go, now!"

"Young prince-!"

I frantically search through my inventory. It was empty.

"My stuff, where is it?!"

"Your highness, please calm down-!"

"Don't call me that, you bastard!" I pounce at the shorter wither skeleton, throwing my fist directly into his ribcage. He stumbles a few feet back.

"Y-Your highness?" The other skeleton's eyes filled with fear. He took a few steps back.

"Get the fuck out of my way." I send him a warning glare. The young guard seemed shocked and fearful, backing away a few more steps.

"What is going on in here?!" Two guards rush into the room, swords in hand.

"Your highness, what is the meaning of this?" One of the guards inquire, noting the knocked out Healer.

"S-Stay back." I grab the nearest object, a thin needle. The guards observe quietly, not taking any action.

"He has awakened, at last. Welcome back, Young Highness." The guard from earlier strides into the room, seemingly unconcerned. "Have you finally returned to your senses?"

My grip on the needle tightens. The guard takes a few more steps forward.

"The Lord is awaiting your presence. Do not resist, Young Highness. You are well aware that his power surpasses yours."

I glance down at the needle, then back at the guard. He was right. The Lord is the most powerful being in existence. My grip on the blade slacks, and it clatters to the ground.

"Very wise, Young Highness. We will take our leave now, Apprentice. Please aid the Healer to the best of your ability."

"Yes, sir."

The guard wraps a chain around my wrists. "I apologize, Young Highness. I cannot allow you to escape like that once again, I hope you understand."

The corridor was long and narrow. It felt like I was walking through a vast, dark cave. I once again felt sick to my stomach.

"We've arrived, my Lord."

"Very good, Admiral. You're free to go."

"As you wish." The guard leaves.

"...Well, well. It seems as if you've returned to your senses, young Ash." My body felt paralyzed in place, my mouth feeling completely dry.

"Have you finally decided to listen to your father? You are the future of this realm, Ash. Your insubordination will not go unpunished."

My heart raced. I knew this was coming. I'm going to be beaten until I'm unconscious. I'm going to be tortured until I beg for his forgiveness.

...Unless...

A plan suddenly formulates in my head. This is risky, but it could work. This is my only option.

"Punish me as you see fit, father," I say, bowing my head, "I have returned to you because I've finally realized that I don't belong anywhere but here."

"..."

"I was intrepid and entirely foolish. I was a child then, father. I never had the heart to leave your side. I was only curious of the outside world. Now that I've experienced it... I've come to realize that my destiny is to stand beside you, father. I can only beg for your upmost forgiveness." Throwing my pride aside, I kneel before that sick demon.

"...Then there is hope yet."

Skeleton... It's all up to you now.

~

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

135K 4.2K 45
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
1.1M 44.8K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
1M 54.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
343K 16.5K 77
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...